Wednesday, July 20, 2016

America's Got Talent: Judge Cuts Episode 3

NOTE: If you do not care about America's Got Talent, you can stop reading here.


We are now in the second week of Judge Cuts, which is also the final week. Last week was the first week with two episodes and one guest judge each. This week we have two episodes as well with one guest judge for each. So same exact thing.


Once again, we have 20 acts performing, but only 7 can advance to live shows. We have a new guest judge this week and they have a golden buzzer that can be used once in the episode on an act they really love to ensure them one of the 7 spots in the live shows.


So here are my reviews for Episode 3 of AGT's Judge Cuts, which aired this past Tuesday night.



Episode 3:



This episode, comedy legend George Lopez was the guest judge and joined the judging panel with the four regular judges Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell.



~ José and Carrie: José and Carrie are a dancing dog act. Basically, this guy dances with his dog. I have to say, the story behind is very sweet and the act itself is really cute. But I don't think this is something worthy of being put through to the live shows. I have to agree with Heidi Klum that it does get a little repetitive. But I do think it's great that this dog can dance.



~ Daniel Joyner: Daniel is a singer. I wasn't too impressed by his first audition. I thought it was good, but not great. He felt a little stiff and not that confident. But this time around, he really did take the judges' criticism and perfect his act. He had a lot of confidence this time around and he does have a really good voice. I think he's worthy of going through.



~ Cut Short Acts Montage: This consisted of two acts: Ilan & Josh and The Finest Family. Ilan & Josh are beatboxers. While I can consider what they do to be cool, it's not something I would pay to go see. It gets boring. The Finest Family are a dance group. This performance was okay. But I kind of expect just a little bit more out of a dance group. But since both of acts were cut short, they're probably not going to go through.



~ Blake Vogt: Blake Vogt is a magician. For this performance, he had two dollar bills (one $100 bill and one $1 bill). He had George Lopez and Mel B sign the dollar bills so they know that they're unique and had team tear one corner off each bill. He then ate the corners and with his mouth attached the $1 corner to the $100 bill and the $100 corner to the $1 bill. It was revealed that they were permanently stuck on. Honestly, that trick was mind-blowing and I have no idea how he did it.



~ Alla and Daniel Novikov: Alla and Daniel are a mother and son dance duo, something you probably don't see that often. I was actually captivated during this performance. These two are really good dancers. I'm not sure if they're worthy enough to go through, but I would say they stepped it up and it'd be cool to see them in the live shows.



~ Charlie & Rose: Charlie & Rose are a comedic variety act. I love them in like a guilty pleasure kind of way. Their first audition was hilarious. This time around, they performed to Ricky Martin – Livin' La Vida Loca and I could not stop laughing. Heidi Klum hit her buzzer, but honestly I agree with Howie Mandel and Simon Cowell that this is supposed to be funny. They're probably not going to go through, but I loved it anyway and it would be a miracle if they did go through.



~ Mason Bumba: Mason is a martial arts performer. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this. He sure is good at what he does. However, with his act being really short, I doubt he's going through.



~ Tape Face: Tape Face is a comedic mime act. He doesn't talk, so that already makes him interesting. I never know what to expect from him. I can't even describe his act really (which is where the video above comes in handy). But I definitely enjoyed his act and it was really funny. Knowing George Lopez, I wouldn't have been surprised if he hit his golden buzzer. He saved it, which I think was a wise decision. But I feel like Tape Face is going to go far with how mysterious and funny he is.




~ Singing Montage: This consisted of two acts: Good Girl and Dominique Dy. Good Girl is a singing girl group who in their audition said they wanted to be like the next Spice Girls. They did receive some criticism from Simon Cowell for their audition. They did pretty well in their audition, but this performance was a step down. I agree with Simon that it was a bad song choice. It sucks because they were good the first time. They're not going to go through, so we can easily cross them off the list. Dominique Dy is a singer and pianist. She sang When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars and it was only okay. Nothing special So she probably won't go through either.



~ Madison Watkins: Madison is a singer. For her first audition, she did receive criticism from Simon Cowell. For this performance, she sang Let It Go by James Bay. I don't really remember her first audition, but she really nailed this performance. She really does have a great voice. The chills were real. I hope she goes through.



~ Charlie Placais: Charlie is an aerial performer. His performance was cut short, which means he will probably not go through. But I have to say, I did really enjoy watching that performance. It was pretty hot if I'm being honest here. ;)



~ Malevo: Malevo is a variety act from Argentina. I think there are 8 members. Some of them grew up in dangerous neighborhoods and they grew up in poverty. Dancing was a way for them to escape. It's really hard to explain what exactly they do, but it's really cool to watch. I loved their first audition. But this performance topped it! The Marilyn Manson song in the background really did fit this performance nicely. Like I said, I can't really explain it. You'd have to watch the video. But honestly Mel B's reaction all throughout the performance was me. These guys just have so much energy! I love it! It was really cool to watch. George Lopez clearly agreed as he felt it was appropriate to use his golden buzzer, which ensures them one of the 7 spots in the live shows. They're definitely one of my favorite performances of the night and they would be my favorite if another act didn't come in later in the show. But we'll get to that later.



~ Ian Stewart: Ian is a crossbow danger act. For this performance, he first attempted to shoot a balloon with the crossbow while on a unicycle. It got pretty boring after a while, which is when Mel B hit her buzzer. For his last stunt, he had several crossbows set up with targets so that he could cause a chain reaction, very similar to what Silvia Silvia did last season in her Judge Cuts performance. Only difference is that this performance wasn't as dramatic and was rather boring. Overall, I'm not feeling it.



~ Ryan Stock & AmberLynn: Ryan Stock & AmberLynn are a danger act. Honestly, I had a really hard time watching this performance. He started by putting his tongue on a blow torch. He then balanced a chainsaw with his mouth. Finally, he put an active drill down his throat. I mean the number of times they had to reiterate that this should not be attempted is more than I think I've ever seen. I'm not loving this performance; I could barely watch it. Although the positive comments from the judges probably means they're going to go through.



~ Comedy Montage: This consisted of two acts: Al Ducharme and Ryan Beard. Al Ducharme is a stand-up comedian. His performance made absolutely no sense so I'm not going to waste anymore time talking about him. Ryan Beard is a comedic singer. For his first audition, he took how he is home-schooled and made an original song out of it, which was really funny. But this time, his new song wasn't really making any sense. He's pretty much just a one-hit wonder. Simon Cowell hit his buzzer. Oh well. That's easily another name crossed off the list.


~ Sam Morril: Sam is a stand-up comedian. I guess he was pretty funny in this performance. I didn't love it, but it was kind of funny. I don't think he's necessarily going to go through. Overall, I thought it was okay.



~ Brian Justin Crum: Brian is a singer. I remember his first audition so well because it was one of my favorites. I said he was one of the best singers this season and I'm sticking to that statement. He always loved music and singing as a child. But he did encounter bullying for being overweight and for being gay. But he said that his mother was very supportive of him and helped him be himself. For this performance, he channeled everything he's been through into a performance of Creep by Radiohead. If you can make us feel what you're singing about, you are doing your job right. With things like his sexuality, I'm sure there have been times where he has felt like a creep, a weirdo, and just different. Using that, he managed to give a beautiful, perfect, incredible, phenomenal rendition of this amazing song choice. I would honestly buy this version if it were on iTunes. I can relate to it and I was moved by it. You could tell Howie Mandel was moved by it as well just by his facial expressions. Even the audience could feel it as they were pretty much silent all throughout. After he was finished, there was a solid 3 seconds of complete silence from the audience. That's how mesmerizing this performance was. He is definitely my favorite singer in this competition and this was probably my favorite Judge Cuts performance out of all the performances we've seen in the past 3 episodes. It was just breathtaking. This man is going places. I may be exaggerating but I feel like he could win this show honestly. I don't say that often, but I can feel it in this guy. He's at least worthy of making it to the finals. Overall, this was hands-down my favorite performance of the night and I pretty much know he is going to go through.



Results:




Acts Moving Forward:


  • Malevo, variety act (Golden Buzzer)
  • Alla and Daniel Novikov, dance duo
  • Daniel Joyner, singer
  • Tape Face, comedic mime
  • Ryan Stock & AmberLynn, danger act
  • Blake Vogt, magician
  • Brian Justin Crum, singer


My Top 5 Performances
1. Brian Justin Crum
2. Malevo
3. Madison Watkins (can't believe she didn't go through!)
4. Tape Face
5. Charles & Rose

73 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay

      -Chasetronaut in the House

      Delete
    2. I will work on the 10,000K page special, lol.

      Delete
    3. 10,000K??? That's like 10,000,000 or 10M

      Delete
    4. As I said, I am looking forward to this one, even if I know it might be a bit slow. And I have a feeling we'll easily reach 1,000,000 before the end of the year.

      Delete
    5. 10M is far away, Chase. And I definitely think that this blog can get 1M by the end of the year. My goal by then is 50k which I'm pretty sure I can get.

      Delete
    6. Chase is close to 10k on his blog so I see why he said that

      Delete
  2. Sorry for being so annoying and bothersome about this but you have 3 hours left to vote. Please do...ties are still among us... http://goo.gl/forms/eApbT4cUZfCRxaBy2

    ReplyDelete
  3. New post! With a fun surprise! sxmhits1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My top 5:
    1. Tape Face - He is HILARIOUS!!
    2. Blake Vogt - Really awesome trick!
    3. Brian Justin Crum - Just a beautiful performance!
    4. Ryan Stock & AmberLynn - I actually thought this one was cool!
    5. Madison Watkins - She should've went through!

    Worst: Al Ducharme - He maked no sense but I kind of liked Ryan Beard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Omg Chase there is no act on the show called that.

      Delete
    3. Including Justin Timberlake with Can't Stop the Feeling!

      Delete
    4. My Top 5:
      Shall we get rid of this annoying scum of a person called Chase already? I'm deadly serious.

      Delete
  5. Part 1 of the 100 biggest hits of the 90s.

    100. Return Of The Mack- Mark Morrison (BLUE)
    99. My All- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
    98. All My Life/California Love- 2pac/K-Ci & Jojo (BLUE)
    97. California Love- 2pac/Dr. Dre/ Troutman (GREEN)
    96. I'll Be There- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
    95. Nuthin' But A G String- Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg (GREEN)
    94. All 4 Love- Color Me Badd (BLUE)
    93. Vogue- Madonna (GREEN)
    92. Rump Shaker- Wrecx-n-Effect/Teddy Riley (BLUE)
    91. Vision Of Love- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
    90. To Be With You- Mr. Big (BLUE)
    89. Twisted- Keith Sweat (BLUE)
    88. Hypnotize- The Notorious B.I.G. (GREEN)
    87. I Believe I Can Fly- R. Kelly (GREEN)
    86. Quit Playing Games- Backstreet Boys (BLUE)
    85. Mo Money, Mo Problems- The Notorious B.I.G/Puff Daddy/Mase (GREEN)
    84. Lately- Divine (BLUE)
    83. Don't Let Go -En Vogue (BLUE)
    82. Nothing Compares To U- Sinead O' Connor (GREEN)
    81. My Way- Usher (BLUE)
    80. Bayb-Baby-Baby- TLC (BLUE)
    79. I'm Too Sexy- Right Said Fred (GREEN)
    78. ... Baby One More Time- Britney Spears (GREEN)
    77. It's All Coming Back To Me Now- Celine Dion (BLUE)
    76. Unpretty- TLC (BLUE)
    75. Nice & Slow- Usher (BLUE)
    74. Together Again- Janet Jackson (BLUE)
    73. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing- Aerosmith (RED)
    72. Because I Love You- Stevie B (BLUE)
    71. I Love You Always Forever- Donna Lewis (BLUE)
    70. All That She Want- Ace Of Base (BLUE)
    69. All For Love- Bryan Adams/Rod Stewart/Sting (BLUE)
    68. You're Making Me High- Toni Braxton (BLUE)
    67. You Were Meant For Me- Jewel (BLUE)
    66. If I Ever Fall In Love- Shai (BLUE)
    65. Here Comes The Hotstepper- Ini Kamoze (YELLOW)
    64. Rush Rush- Paula Abdul (BLUE)
    63. Truly Madly Deeply- Savage Garden (BLUE)
    62. Angel Of Mine- Monica (BLUE)
    61. Nobody Knows- The Tony Rich Perfect (BLUE)
    60. Nobody's Supposed To Be Here- Deborah Cox (BLUE)
    59. Weak- SWV (BLUE)
    58. Kiss From A Rose- Seal (BLUE)
    57. MMMBop -Hanson (GREEN)
    56. Again- Janet Jackson (BLUE)
    55. Bump N Gring- R. Kelly (BLUE)
    54. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman- Bryan Adams (BLUE)
    53. Hero- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
    52. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)- Whitney Houston (GREEN)
    51. Another Real Night- Real McCoy (BLUE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part 2:

      50. I'm Your Angel- R. Kelly/Celine Dion (BLUE)
      49. Always Be My Baby- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
      48. The Power Of Love- Celine Dion (BLUE)
      47. Save The Best For Last- Vanessa Williams (GREEN)
      46. If You Had My Love- Jennifer Lopez (BLUE)
      45. You Make Me Wanna...- Usher (BLUE)
      44. Whoomp! (There It Is)- Tag Team (GREEN)
      43. Genie In A Bottle- Christina Aguilera (GREEN)
      42. Stay (I Miss You)- Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories (YELLOW)
      41. Smooth- Santana/Rob Thomas (GREEN)
      40. I'd Do Anything For Love- Meat Loaf (ORANGE)
      39. Black Or White- Michael Jackson (GREEN)
      38. Livin' La Vida Loca- Ricky Martin (GREEN)
      37. Everything I Do (I Do It For You)- Bryan Adams (GREEN)
      36. No Diggity- Blackstreet/Dr. Dre/Queen Pen (GREEN)
      35. Wannabe- Spice Girls (GREEN)
      34. You're Still The One- Shania Twain (BLUE)
      33. No Scrubs- TLC (BLUE)
      32. Freak Me- Silk (YELLOW)
      31. Believe- Cher (GREEN)
      30. Baby Got Back- Sir Mix-A-Lot (GREEN)
      29. This Is How We Do It- Montell Jordan (GREEN)
      28. Informer- Snow (GREEN)
      27. Can't Nobody Hold Me Down- Puff Daddy/Mase (BLUE)
      26. The First Night- Monica (BLUE)
      25. Tha Crossroad- Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (BLUE)
      24. Take A Bow- Madonna (PINK)
      23. Jump- Kriss Kross (GREEN)
      22. Can't Help Falling In Love- UB40 (BLUE)
      21. Creep- TLC (BLUE)
      20. Dreamlover- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
      19. Waterfall- TLC (BLUE)
      18. Because You Loved Me- Celine Dion (GREEN)
      17. That's The Way Love Goes- Janet Jackson (BLUE)
      16. Too Close- Next (BLUE)
      15. Fantasy- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
      14. On Bended Knee- Boyz II Men (GREEN)
      13. Gangsta's Paradise- Coolio/L.V (GREEN)
      12. How Do I Live- Leann Rimes (BLUE)
      11. The Sign- Ace Of Base (GREEN)
      10. I'll Be Missing You- Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112 (BLUE)
      9. I Swear- All 4 One (BLUE)
      8. The Boy Is Mine- Brandy & Monica (BLUE)
      7. I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston (GREEN)
      6. End Of The Road- Boyz II Men (GREEN)
      5. Candle In The Wind 1997/Something About The Way You Look Tonight- Elton John (GREEN)
      4. Un-Break My Heart- Toni Braxton (GREEN)
      3. I'll Make Love To You- Boyz II Men (GREEN)
      2. Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)- Los Del Rio (GREEN)
      1. One Sweet Day- Mariah Carey/Boyz II Men (PURPLE)

      By the way, Candle In The Wind 1997 and California Love are both Double A Side singles.

      Delete
  6. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Jason Derulo - Kiss the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. So it was confirmed that the account I post comments on was hacked from around Feburary until late June and he was the guy posting the ridiculous comments that don't make any sense whatsoever. I finally got it taken care of, so no more mean comments! #Peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I found out on one of the old blogs while going through the archive that to become a guest DJ on the countdown, Spyder Harrison announces sometime on Thirsday afternoon. Is there generally a time that it happens? I don't have work next Thursday, but I'd think you would have to get extremely lucky to be a guest DJ…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spyder Harrison usually tweets out around midday Thursday I believe (idk for sure). He gives a phone number and you just call in. I've never been a guest DJ, so I don't know the process. But you could try it out.

      Delete
    2. Scott it's Thursday, not Thirsday.

      Delete
    3. Wow, didn't notice that. Darn me for not being at a computer

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BREAKING NEWS

    Liam Payne has left One Direction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg really?
      -. (in California)

      Delete
    2. NO. He signed a record deal!

      Delete
    3. I'm a little concerned that One Direction may actually be done. :/

      Delete
    4. Holy dang. Yeah, to have two of the guys drifting off now is crazy.

      Delete
  11. Throwback picks:
    Sia - Chandelier
    Adele - Set Fire to the Rain
    Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Wanz - Thrift Shop
    Sia - Elastic Heart
    EMINƎM/Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie
    EMINƎM/Rihanna - The Monster
    EMINƎM - Not Afraid
    Britney Spears - Womanizer
    JAY Z/Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail
    Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
    Justin Timberlake - Take Back the Night
    Ellie Goulding - Lights
    Ellie Goulding - Love Me like You Do
    MAROON 5 - SUGAR
    MAROON 5 - This Love
    JoJo - Too Little Too Late
    Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy
    Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer
    Charli XCX - Boom Clap
    Tove Lo - Habits (Stay High)
    Tove Lo - Talking Body
    David Guetta/Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over
    Shaggy - Sugarcane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Better. Parker you know it's not funny. This is really getting serious.

      Delete
    3. What are you doing, Parker that's not yours.

      Delete
    4. Can you at least explain what you say in a better way?

      Delete
    5. Also at least half of those songs are from 2013 or later

      Delete
    6. Throwback Picks:

      Informer- Snow
      Genie In A Bottle- Christina Aguilera
      Black Or White- Michael Jackson
      Dreamlover- Mariah Carey
      Baby Got Back- Sir Mix-A-lot
      Wannabe- Spice Girls
      Smooth- Santana/Rob Thomas
      Livin' La Vida Loca- Ricky Martin
      I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston
      Vision Of Love- Mariah Carey
      I Believe I Can Fly- R. Kelly
      U Can't Touch This- MC Hammer
      Un-Break My Heart- Toni Braxton
      On Bended Knee- Boyz II Men
      Mo Money Mo Problems- The Notorious B.I.G/Puff Daddy/Mase
      Vogue- Madonna
      Fantasy- Mariah Carey
      Gangsta's Paradise- Coolio/L.V.
      Jump- Kriss Kross

      Delete
    7. Throwback Picks:
      Eminem - My Name Is
      Eminem/Dr. Dre - Guilty Conscience
      Eminem - Rock Bottom
      Eminem - Just Don't Give A Fuck
      Eminem - Brain Damage
      Eminem - Still Don't Give A Fuck
      Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
      Eminem/Dido - Stan
      Eminem - The Way I Am
      Eminem - I'm Back
      Eminem - Who Knew
      Eminem - Criminal
      Eminem - Marshall Mathers
      Eminem - Sing For The Moment
      Eminem - Without Me
      Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet
      Eminem - Soldier
      Eminem - My 1st Single
      Eminem - Ass Like That
      Eminem - Like Toy Soldiers
      Eminem/Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
      Eminem - Not Afraid
      Eminem/Lil Wayne - No Love
      That's all I can think of for now.

      Delete
    8. Throwback Picks:
      Vision Of Love- Mariah Carey
      Hero- Mariah Carey
      One Sweet Day- Mariah Carey/Boyz II Men
      Shake It Off- Mariah Carey
      We Belong Together- Mariah Carey
      #Beautiful- Mariah Carey/Miguel
      Infinity- Mariah Carey
      Fantasy- Mariah Carey
      Heartbreaker- Mariah Carey/Jay-Z
      Thank God I Found You- Mariah Carey/Joe/98 Degrees
      I Don't Wanna Cry- Mariah Carey
      Its Like That- Mariah Carey/Jermaine Dupri Fatman Scoop
      All I Want For Christmas- Mariah Carey
      Always Be My baby- Mariah Carey
      My All- Mariah Carey
      Honey- Mariah Carey
      Someday- Mariah Carey
      Emotions- Mariah Carey
      Can't Let Go- Mariah Carey
      Make It Happen- Mariah Carey
      Without You- Mariah Carey

      That's all I can think of for now.

      Delete
    9. Adrian's gonna be pissed when he sees that!

      Delete
    10. NEW MUSIC ALERT: CLINTON SPARKS/JOEY BANDZ - SATURDAY NIGHT

      Delete
    11. So will WAMB10, but I don't care.

      Delete
  12. Hey Chase I dare you to change your profile pic

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow could this actually be the end of One Direction?

      Delete
    2. And with Harry Styles also signing a solo record deal, this is most likely the end of 1D.

      Delete
    3. We still have Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. But it's possible that One Direction is coming to an end.

      Delete
  14. Also guys COAEP might be delayed tomorrow IDK yet but it might

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Expect my Top 50 to be released tonight 2 days earlier.

      Delete
  15. My Top 50 Songs of 7/23/16

    Exits:
    4. 22. 50. Dark Necessities- Red Hot Chili Peppers
    14. 10. 46. Team- Iggy Azalea
    42. 1. 44. Victorious- Panic! At The Disco [1 week @ #1]

    1. 50. – 50. I Want It All- Sake Bomb
    26. 2. 43. 49. 7 Years- Lukas Graham
    32. 9. 48. 48. Irresistible- Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato
    4. 25. 49. 47. Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time- Panic! At The Disco
    2. 45. 45. 46. Toothbrush- DNCE
    19. 7. 47. 45. Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande
    1. 44. – 44. Phoenix- Olivia Holt
    14. 20. 42. 43. Ain’t Your Mama- Jennifer Lopez
    39. 1. 39. 42. Emperor’s New Clothes- Panic! At The Disco [3 weeks @ #1]
    38. 1. 38. 41. Piece By Piece- Kelly Clarkson [3 weeks @ #1]
    8. 32. 41. 40. Church Bells- Carrie Underwood
    13. 16. 33. 39. If It Ain’t Love- Jason Derulo
    19. 7. 27. 38. The Sound Of Silence- Disturbed
    21. 9. 24. 37. Wild Things- Alessia Cara
    40. 1. 32. 36. Hello- Adele [10 weeks @ #1]
    18. 15. 40. 35. Make Me Like You- Gwen Stefani
    36. 3. 31. 34. Middle- DJ Snake/Bipolar Sunshine
    21. 3. 37. 33. No- Meghan Trainor
    22. 11. 36. 32. Youth- Troye Sivan
    13. 20. 35. 31. Lush Life- Zara Larsson
    10. 25. 25. 30. Figure Me Out- The Summer Set
    4. 29. 30. 29. All In My Head (Flex) - Fifth Harmony/Fetty Wap
    21. 2. 22. 28. Army- Ellie Goulding
    21. 8. 26. 27. America’ Sweetheart- Elle King
    12. 21. 28. 26. Once In A While- Timeflies
    14. 23. 29. 25. The Sound- 1975
    4. 23. 23. 24. Hymn For The Weekend- Coldplay/Beyoncé
    24. 1. 18. 23. Work- Rihanna/Drake [6 weeks @ #1]
    2. 22. 34. 22. Wildside- Sabrina Carpenter/Sofia Carson
    21. 1. 21. 21. New Romantics- Taylor Swift [1 week @ #1]
    16. 7. 20. 20. Sit Still Look Pretty- Daya
    23. 6. 19. 19. Needed Me- Rihanna
    17. 10. 15. 18. Close- Nick Jonas/Tove Lo
    20. 6. 7. 17. Unsteady- X Ambassadors
    14. 12. 16. 16. Let It Go- James Bay
    37. 1. 6. 15. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots [5 weeks @ #1]
    4. 14. 17. 14. Final Song- MØ
    6. 7. 11. 13. Don’t Mind- Kent Jones
    23. 6. 14. 12. Never Be Like You- Flume/Kai
    7. 11. 12. 11. I Wanna Know- Alesso/Nico & Vinz
    18. 10. 13. 10. Ride- Twenty One Pilots
    25. 1. 10. 9. I Took A Pill In Ibiza- Mike Posner/SeeB [3 weeks @ #1]
    22. 1. 8. 8. Never Forget You- Zara Larsson/MNEK [1 week @ #1]
    1. 7. – 7. Rise- Katy Perry
    24. 6. 9. 6. Don’t Let Me Down- The Chainsmokers/Daya
    11. 5. 5. 5. Into You- Ariana Grande
    11. 1. 4. 4. Can’t Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake [5 weeks @ #1]
    23. 3. 3. 3. Cheap Thrills- Sia/Sean Paul
    11. 2. 2. 2. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele
    15. 1. 1. 1. Just Like Fire- P!nk [2nd week @ #1]

    Biggest Drop: Wild Things- Alessia Cara (-13)
    Biggest Jump: Wildside- Sabrina Carpenter/Sofia Carson (+12)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So, seeing as Miles has been revisiting old charts and some of you liked my 1,000 views special, here's a Strawpoll I have for you guys! Voting would be appreciated: http://www.strawpoll.me/10805238 Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I'm the only one who actually voted. I guess everyone is either busy with something else, or asleep.

      Delete
    2. Heh, posting it at 11 PM may not have been the best idea, and him posting a new update didn't help in that regard.

      Delete