Friday, November 23, 2018

5 Seconds of Summer (4) – Week Of November 24, 2018

Hey guys! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. Because of the Thanksgiving weekend, the countdown started airing yesterday, which is why I was able to post it today. So yeah. It's really nice to finally get a post out early (and first for once). Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free (#25)
  • Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (#38)
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan (#40)
  • Kim Petras – Heart To Break (#41)

Last Week's #1 Song: Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
The Countdown
45. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#45)
44. George Ezra – Shotgun (#44)
43. Juice WRLD – Lucid Dreams (#36)
42. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#42) [2 Weeks At #1]
41. NF – Lie (#43)
40. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#39) [3 Weeks At #1]
39. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (#17)
38. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#28)
37. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#35)
36. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#37) [4 Weeks At #1]
35. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#32) [9 Weeks At #1]
34. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (DEBUT)
33. LSD – Thunderclouds (#34)
32. Shawn Mendes – Nervous (DEBUT)
31. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#30)
30. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (DEBUT)
29. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#33) [1 Week At #1]
28. Camila Cabello – Consequences (DEBUT)
27. Twenty One Pilots – My Blood (#27)
26. Alex Aiono – Big Mistake (#21)
25. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#15)
24. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#26)
23. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#9)
22. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises (#14)
21. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (#24)
20. Loud Luxury/brando – Body (#23)
19. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#29)
18. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#20)
17. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#31)
16. Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity (#16)
15. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks (#19)
14. Ariana Grande – Breathin (#22)
13. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan (#11)
12. lovelytheband – Broken (#13)
11. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#18)
10. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#8)
  9. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#4)
  8. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#5) [1 Week At #1]
  7. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#10)
  6. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#7) [2 Weeks At #1]
  5. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#6)
  4. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  3. Halsey – Without Me (#12)
  2. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#3) [7 Weeks At #1]
  1. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#2) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Imagine Dragons – Thunder (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (–22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (+14)

New Entrants
~ First up, we have Let Me Down Slowly by Alec Benjamin. I really don't have much to say about this song. It's kind of boring overall and I don't like his voice. I have it in blue now, but it could easily change to red. So yeah. Definitely the least interesting of our debuts this week. I would prefer if this did not stick around.

~ Next we have Shawn Mendes with Nervous. I've actually grown to like this song a fair amount. It feel more like an adult contemporary hit than a Top 40 hit, but it's a good song nonetheless. There isn't much to the production, but I feel like Shawn's vocals make up for it. The song starts out a little slow, but it gets more interesting over time. I really like the chorus. Overall, I think this is a good song despite what my fellow bloggers think. Maybe I just have a thing for Shawn Mendes. It's obviously not his best, but I like it for what it is.

~ At #30, we have Post Malone and Swae Lee debuting with Sunflower. I kind of like this song because I think Swae Lee and Post Malone have great voices. This is something I've noticed in the past with Swae Lee's chorus on the French Montana song Unforgettable from last year and Post Malone's songs like Better Now. I think they both sound great on here. I just don't think the production lives up to that. I feel like the song kind of lacks something that makes it interesting outside of the vocals. It is still growing on me though, so it could very well be in green sometime in the near future. So overall, I like this to some extent.

~ With the highest debut of the week, we have Consequences by Camila Cabello. As you probably know, I am not a fan of her overall with the exception of songs like Havana. Consequences is probably one of her better songs. I like the message behind the song and what it was going for lyrically. Her voice is not that good here, which doesn't really come as a surprise to me. But I like how it's a ballad and the lyrics are great as I said. So this is good. I enjoy this. It's not something I can see myself coming back to in the long-term. But it's nice for the time being.


Best Debut of the Week: Shawn Mendes – Nervous


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (DEBUT)
  • Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine
  • Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
  • James Arthur – Empty Space (DEBUT)
  • Little Mix/Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me
  • Imagine Dragons – Machine
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – Killer Queen
  • Zara Larsson – Ruin My Life (DEBUT)
  • Steve Aoki/BTS – Waste It On Me
  • Lauren Jauregui – Expectations
  • Lauv/Julia Michaels – There's No Way
  • Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee – Close To Me
  • David Guetta/Anne-Marie – Don't Leave Me Alone
  • Olly Murs/Snoop Dogg – Moves

~ Sweet But Psycho is one of those songs I feel like I've heard before. I think the song is fun and catchy. Ava Max actually has a pretty good voice, which is nice. The chorus is infectious. Overall I think this is really enjoyable. Consider me impressed.

~ I think I prefer ballad, Say You Won't Let Go-type James Arthur over this newer and weirder James Arthur. His voice is objectively good, and that's all I can really give it. I find the rest of the song to be off-putting and that's probably because his voice is very unique to the point where it only sounds good in certain types of songs. I can't say Empty Space is one of those songs. I think slower ones work better for him. But that's just my opinion.

~ I feel like I went into Ruin My Life expecting more, so I was a little disappointed coming out of it. It's okay overall, but nothing about it really jumped out at me. I like Zara Larsson's voice and I thought Never Forget You was a great song, but Ruin My Life is just not on that level unfortunately. I could grow into it, but right now, it's decent.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Olly Murs – Moves
2. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
3. Little Mix/Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me
4. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me
5. N/A


Sunblurber
~ I'm going to speak on behalf of my fellow bloggers here when I say that Without Me by Halsey is trash and should not be in the Top 5. I already know it's going to hit #1, but I just thought I'd take the time right now to file a complaint not just to Hits 1, but to the people voting for this so-called "song". It's one of the most boring, terribly-written, and poorly-sung songs I've heard this year on Hits 1. And it's not just because I'm tired of Halsey. This is an objectively bad song. It does not have a good message and her voice is drenched in autotune. It's annoying that this is becoming a big hit because of the Halsey stans who eat up anything she puts out there.

So yeah. That was my big complaint for the week.

~ So..... something strange is happening. Nowadays when 2002 comes on the radio, I don't immediately rush to change the station. I've actually grown to like her vocals a little bit and I kind of like the chorus now. So I guess it's growing on me. Just letting you guys know.

~ As a Backstreet Boys fan, I can say that I'm very happy about the jump back into the Top 20 from Don't Go Breaking My Heart. I still really love this song and I'm very happy with how well it has done here. I would love if this could stick around for a while longer, maybe even into 2019. It's a great song and I'm glad these boys are back at it. I look forward to the new album.

~ The big jump into the Top 10 from Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It last week clearly did not last long. I doubt this is the end of the song. We could very well see it back up there sometime soon.

~ NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know has finally fallen out of the Top 30. All I can say is that it's about damn time. Now we need it off the countdown.

~ I can't say the drop from Walk The Moon – Kamikaze surprises me. I'm actually kind of surprised it debuted in the first place. It's a great song and I'm a little sad that it's not doing that well. But at least it got to spend some time here and peak in the Top 20.

~ As far as the exits go, Free Free Free was never meant to last. Drew Barrymore sucked ass. Jackie Chan was just not that good and a little disappointing if I'm being totally honest. The only one that saddens me is Heart To Break, which I thought was a great song. It really deserved better.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Halsey – Without Me

1 – Bad:
19. Loud Luxury/brando – Body

2 – Mediocre:
18. Anne-Marie – 2002

3 – Decent:
17. Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
16. Imagine Dragons – Natural
15. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
14. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
13. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
12. lovelytheband – Broken
11. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You
10. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess
9. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
8. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
7. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
6. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
5. Ariana Grande – Breathin
4. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan
3. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
2. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks

Overall Score: 87/100 = 87% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You

Most Missed Countdown Song: Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Rita Ora – Let You Love Me

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie Between Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#7) and P!nk – What About Us (#8)


My Top 5 Picks
1. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
2. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
3. Dan + Shay – Tequila
4. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow
5. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside

295 comments:

  1. First.

    About Without Me, I've got more bad news for you: I'm hearing somewhere that it could potentially head to #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 soon. It's not just Hits 1, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Chase Of course you fucking do even though it's crap. And yet you don't like Breathin even though it's amazing.

      Delete
    2. Waffle, that has nothing to do with Montavis Hill and Adrian and I.

      Delete
    3. Umm... thank u, next will still be #1 on Billboard Hot 100 for a 3rd week Montavis.

      Delete
    4. @Chase You have nothing to do with us so please go away.

      Delete
    5. No Waffle, I need you to be appropriate to me and I am very unhappy that you are being so me so don’t say it ever again.

      Delete
  2. C’mon, all the debuts are good out HitBound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.

    At this point, I agree with you on Without Me by 110%. It was pretty mediocre to begin with and it just gets worse every time I hear it (and I hear it too much).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Actually, it's the vocals that kill the song for me. Everything else about the song was okay to me.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Oops, I shouldn't say that to Montavis, that's not nice.

      Delete
    4. Waffle that was so nice and using nice manners talking about music, I love it.

      Delete
    5. Chase that was so rude and using poor manners not talking about music, I hate it.

      Delete
  4. AT40 post is now up:

    https://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/11/at40-ariana-grande-3-week-of-november.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops, I should not say that to Montavis that is rude.

      Delete
  5. Fuck this, everytime I change the font size to normal, on my blog, it still has the same small size. This needs to be fucking fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so glad Backstreet Boys are back in the top 20. But I really wish chances would make it on there station I haven't heard it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hits 1 Recommendations for those of you who haven't heard before or have heard of:
    benny blanco & Calvin Harris - I Found You
    Drake/Michael Jackson - Don't Matter to Me
    Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA
    Backstreet Boys - Chances
    DJ Snake/Selena Gomez/Ozuna/Cardi B - Taki Taki
    Lauren Daigle - You Say
    for KING & COUNTRY - joy.
    Kelly Clarkson - Heat
    Amy Shark - I Said Hi
    Ella Mai - Trip
    Travis Scott/Drake/Swae Lee/Big Hawk - SICKO MODE
    XXXTENTACION & Lil Pump/Maluma/Swae Lee - Arms Around You
    Logic - The Return
    A GREAT BIG WORLD - You
    Dan + Shay - Speechless
    Mariah Carey - With You
    P!NK - A Million Dreams
    Brynn Elliott - Might Not Like Me
    Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way
    Jack & Jack - No One Compares to You
    ZAYN/Nicki Minaj - No Candle No Light
    O.A.R. - Miss You All the Time
    Lukas Graham - Love Someone
    Dean Lewis - Be Alright
    Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water
    Mumford & Sons - Guiding Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      I Found You
      Don’t Matter To Me
      Mia
      Taki Taki
      Sicko Mode
      Always Remember Us This Way
      Head Above Water

      No:
      Chances
      You Say
      Trip
      Arms Around You
      Speechless
      No Candle No Light
      Be Alright

      Don’t know:
      Everything else

      Delete
  8. THANK YOU Adrian for starting to appreciate 2002! It's refreshing to hear someone else who's grown into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2002 has also grown on..... fudge no I hate it and it is so crap and annoying. Leave 2002, you are as fudging crap.

      Delete
    2. Inb4 Waffle says "Chase has also grown on..... fudge no I hate Chase and he is so crap and annoying Leave Chase, you are as fuding crap."

      Delete
    3. Trance, I am so happy that you are here.

      Delete
    4. Chase, I am not happy that you are here.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. ^You don’t read the blurbs, do you?

      Delete
    7. Okay, but why hasn’t it got out of the red zone?

      Delete
  9. http://thetwincountdowns.blogspot.com/2018/11/5-seconds-of-summer-4-week-of-november.html

    And read the end

    ReplyDelete
  10. My AT40 post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/at40-ariana-grande-3-week-of-november.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. New post out reviewing the new Ariana Grande song! Link

    ReplyDelete
  12. Countdown review is out!

    Check it out! :)

    Link:
    http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2018/11/5-seconds-of-summer-4-week-of-november.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leaving forever cause apparently I'm a bad person

    Won't miss any of ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excuse me, trance that’s not nice to say to Adrian, c mon you are back. You are a really nice person.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Trying to validate yourself, eh? Won't work...

      Delete
    4. Also, I deleted that section of my post because fuck you and fuck me.

      Delete
    5. Trance, please don't curse, that's not appropriate.

      Delete
    6. #teamarianagrande
      #teamdrake
      #teamcursingislit
      #teamnohalsey
      #teamnosaweetie
      #teamnochase

      Delete
    7. #teamwaffle
      #teammiles
      #teamnotaylorswift

      Delete
  14. Look, everyone was tolerable in say 2015-2016. Even Miles and I shared interests and opinions. But because I say one thing and express my opinion, everyone has to get offended and turn on me. I was one of the originals! I was here before most of you! So can we PLEASE just be tolerable and respect each other.

    Miles and Waffle: "But Trance, you haven't respected anyone since you got back!"

    I know. That's your problem. But it's also mine. So just deal with it and I will too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trance: I'm gonna leave forever, bye

    Also Trance: *continues to keep talking*

    Make up your fucking mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just making my point clear.

      Also annoying you, don't mind me

      Delete
    2. How about don't be such an immature jackass and grow the fuck up.

      Delete
    3. everybody calm down. I have some important news:





      Dreamdoll's "Everything Nice" is gaining airplay at rhythmic & urban radio, maybe it may consider moving to pop radio even. DreamDoll is the next Cardi B.

      Delete
    4. Didn't you say that Saweetie was the next Cardi B?

      Delete
    5. *The only immature jackasses are you, Chase and Parker.

      Delete
    6. Nick: Well, Saweetie is actually. But Dreamdoll might be the next Cardi B.

      Miles: "The only immature jackasses are you, Chase and Parker." No, please be a little bit nicer than that.

      Delete
  16. My countdown post is out! Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/5-seconds-of-summer-4-week-of-november.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey guys, I am not sure about this but:








    I am a real DJ at Caffeine Academy. My name is Chasetrovicii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you're not kidding! I just looked this up!

      Delete
    2. I am definitely not kidding, BE CONQUERED BY THE MACHINES.

      Delete
  18. Voting Poll was updated!

    No new songs available for voting

    Unavailable For Voting:

    Zedd/Elley Duhé - Happy Now (finally)
    NF - Like
    LSD - Thunderclouds
    Walk The Moon - Kamikaze

    ReplyDelete
  19. Voting poll updated again:

    Available For Voting:

    Dean Lewis - Be Alright
    Khalid - Better
    Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely
    Dan + Shay - Speechless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hits 1 for adding in Trust My Lonely.

      Delete
    2. Fuck you Hits 1 for adding in Trust My Lonely.

      Delete
    3. Fuck you Hits 1 for adding Better.

      Delete
    4. Thank you Hits 1 for adding Better

      Delete
    5. Dylan and WAMB10: Both of you need to stop cursing. I also like Trust My Lonely and Better.

      Delete
    6. Scott: Thank you Hits 1 for adding in Speechless.

      Delete
  20. This week, Panic! at the Disco's "High Hopes" is headed for #1 at pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stephen Hillenburg has died yesturday at 57.

    ReplyDelete
  22. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: BERA - Time Machine

    ReplyDelete
  23. #teambeconqueredbythemachines
    #teamno5sos
    #teamnopanicathtedisco
    #teamnobastille
    #temamarshmello
    #teammileswashcalus
    #teamwaffle
    #teamadriancarrazco
    #teamtrance1317

    ReplyDelete
  24. Early Weekend Countdown Predictions for 12/1/2018:
    Out:
    Thunderclouds
    Lie
    Kamikaze

    In:
    thank u, next
    Don't Leave Me Alone
    Machine

    #1: Happier

    Biggest Drop: Promises (-23)

    Biggest Jump: Tie Between Consequences & Sunflower (+15)

    HitBound entrants:
    Be Alright
    Trust My Lonely
    Speechless (the song I just requested to be on Hits 1, thanks to Scott)
    Better

    HitBound exits:
    Ruin My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my actual predictions of what it is going to be like.

      Delete
    2. Ruin My Life is gonna be my LOP Award if it leave HitBound and doesn’t debut before the year ends.

      Delete
  25. #teamthunderclouds
    #teamnolie
    #teamnokamikaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inb4 Nick says "#teamnochasetronautonair, #teammileswashcalus, & #teamnoparkerscott."

      Delete
  26. My countdown post is out!!! Check it out:

    https://blogspotperiod.blogspot.com/2018/11/chasetronauts-weekly-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment section is 75% Chase and it's really sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it is not and please be appropriate.

      Delete
    2. Yes it is you uncultured civilian

      Delete
    3. I just looked at how many comments there are in this post and then counted the ones from Chase and finally did the percentages and it was 46%.

      Delete
    4. No Dylan, you better stop telling what to do. and you too WAMB10.

      Delete
  28. New Music Coming Tomorrow:


    Mark Ronson/Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will officially impact pop on December 4, according to Mediabase

      Delete
  29. NEW MUSIC ALERT:

    Nicki Minaj/Lil Wayne - Good Form

    ReplyDelete
  30. Updated Weekend Countdown Predictions for 12/1/2018:
    Exits:
    Thunderclouds
    Lie
    Kamikaze

    Entrants:
    Woman like Me
    There's No Way
    thank u, next

    #1: High Hopes

    Biggest Drop: Body (-22)

    Biggest Jump: Sunflower (+15)

    HitBound entrants:
    Speechless
    Be Alright
    Trust My Lonely
    Better

    HitBound exits:
    Moves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my final prediction of what it is going to be like for Saturday. It may happen, although.

      Delete
    2. No no no no no no no no no no Dylan please don’t use those words. That is bad to use don’t say the word die die die ever again!!!

      Delete
  31. Chase, do you ever get tired of spamming this comment section? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anything you can do about it? Chase is ruining this whole blog.

      Delete
    2. Most of us has just stopped commenting here, and we primarily use this discord server: https://discord.gg/QpVT4pK
      It's much faster + no Chase

      Delete
    3. Everybody enough, I know that I am ready to talk and I am getting kind of tired of spamming I am now feeling happy that I don’t give you all the good stuff that I made today so today I was thinking like maybe we can talk about more music like pop music not bad stuff and I am here to guide you that’s all I have to say thank you guys

      Delete
    4. Adrian, can you please delete Dylan's comment for me? It would be pleasure. Thanks~

      Delete
  32. "Shotgun" is going to impact pop radio in January. This means it will possibly make a comeback on Hits 1.

    "thank u, next" video is out now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can already see this being a bad week on Hits 1.

      Delete
    2. Wait a minute Shotgun is already on the countdown, so I should say it should impact soon. I love Shotgun. And it might impact pop February.

      Delete
  33. I thought this would be a nice way to check in with the blogging world.

    https://countdownsblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/top-45-songs-on-hits-1-during-2018.html

    My top 45 songs on hits 1 during 2018! Have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me
    Dean Lewis - Be Alright (Debut)
    Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
    Imagine Dragons - Machine
    Lauren Jauregui - Expectations
    Dan + Shay - Speechless (Debut)
    5 Seconds Of Summer - Killer Queen
    Olly Murs - Moves
    Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (Debut)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Khalid - Better (Debut)
      James Arthur - Empty Space
      Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho
      Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It On Me
      Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine

      Delete
    2. Don't Leave Me Alone left HitBound and didn't debut the countdown? That's a shame. That my LOP.

      Delete
  35. Okay guys, here are the exits:
    LSD - Thunderclouds
    WALK THE MOON - Kamikaze
    NF - Lie

    Although I have to say that I am very happy about Lie and Kamikaze leaving, that's good. I am not very happy that Thunderclouds left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodbye Thunderclouds, you will be missed. Goodbye Lie and Kamikaze, both of you will not be missed.

      Delete
    2. Goodbye Chase, you will not be missed.

      Delete
    3. Waffle: "Goodbye Chase, you will not be missed." no please don't tell me what to do.

      Delete
    4. Somebody delete Waffle's comment for me? Adrian, anyone?

      Delete
  36. And the #1 song is:







    High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco

    ReplyDelete
  37. Replies
    1. Which are Woman like Me, thank u, next and There's No Way.

      Delete
  38. Holy shit Chase everything you just said is incorrect.

    > There were 4 exits (Thunderclouds, Kamikaze, Lie, and Lucid Dreams)
    > Don't Leave Me Alone didn't leave Hit-Bound (and it's not even LOP worthy)
    > There were 4 new entrants (DLMA, TNW, WLM, and TUN)

    My god you should never post the countdown ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, Lucid Dreams left the countdown already and Don't Leave Me Alone debuted the countdown? I see. And Waffle you shouldn't be cursing, that's not polite.

      Delete
    2. Lucid Dreams was never meant to last. Also I can swear if I want because I'm mature and fully developed.

      Delete
    3. Oh grow the fuck up you child. It's not our fault we're more mature than you.

      Delete
    4. No Waffle I am not a child, I'm a young man.

      Delete
  39. https://mymusicreviewingblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/top-10-worst-hit-songs-of-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2018/12/panic-at-disco-8-week-of-december-1-2018.html

    -1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    20. Halsey - Without Me

    0: Crap
    19. Anne-Marie - 2002

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    N/A

    4: Good
    18. Post Malone and Swae Lee - Sunflower

    5: Great
    17. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
    16. Shawn Mendes - Nervous
    15. Benny Blanco, Halsey, and Khalid - Eastside
    14. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You
    13. The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren - Side Effects
    12. lovelytheband - Broken
    11. Ariana Grande - Breathin'
    10. Dan + Shay - Tequila
    9. Khalid x Normani - Love Lies
    8. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
    7. Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
    6. The Chaimsokers featuring Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
    5. Imagine Dragons - Natural
    4. Marshmello featuring Bastille
    3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    2. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    1. The Struts featuring Kesha - Body Talks

    Overall Top 20 Score: 94% (A)

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO ONE WANTS BURN THE HOUSE DOWN TO REENTER.

      Also Black Beatles is over 2 years old why would Hits1 pick it up

      Delete
    2. And Ruin My Life is already on Hits1

      Delete
    3. Also the Skrillex version of Sicko Mode sucks

      Delete
    4. I’m gonna die if BTHD re enters Hits 1.

      Delete
    5. Yes to "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart", "Sue Me", "Let You Love Me", "1999", "Taki Taki", "Hurts Like Hell", "Sicko Mode" (without Skrillex), and "MIA".

      A big no to "Mo Bamba". And what even is "Black Beatles" doing here lmao.

      Delete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Countdown review coming tomorrow



















    You can't fucking stop me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me Trance, please be nice and how about by saying "Countdown review coming tomorrow. I hope everybody likes it!!! Instead of saying You Can't F!!!!!king stop me. That's definitely inappropriate. Adrian, can you please delete trance1317's comment for me? Thanks!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Adrian, I got some good news for you:








      Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah!!!! I hope everybody celebrates Hanukkah, also Christmas is coming up. I hope everybody likes it!!!

      Delete
    3. Waffle: This has nothing to do what I was saying before. Now Adrian, can you also please delete Waffle's comment for me? Thanks!

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Adrian can you please delete WAMB10’s comment for me? thanks!

      Delete
  44. My countdown post is out! Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/panic-at-disco-8-week-of-december-1-2018.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  45. My countdown post is out! Check it out:

    https://blogspotperiod.blogspot.com/2018/11/chasetronauts-weekly-post.html?showComment=1543792986632#c8894090967830180233

    ReplyDelete
  46. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Alesia Cara - Out of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for the voting poll: Alessia Cara - Out of Love

      Delete
    2. Adrian, can you please delete Dylan's comment for me? This is absolutely inapproriate!!!! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  47. Chase you're ruining the blog for all of us. Get this in your head: we don't like you and we don't want you here.

    And don't you dare say "Adrian please this comment because I think it's inappropriate!!!!!" because you're just proving my point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me Waffle, that's not nice to tell me what to say!!!!

      Delete
    2. Look, I'm asking you nicely to please stop commenting on this blog.

      Delete
    3. I can comment on the blog, if I want to but I will be nice.

      Delete
  48. I have a feeling that I can't describe thank u, next was going to be #1 for a 4th week. It may be today, but some news guys:














    SICKO MODE officially dethroned thank u, next for #1 on Billboard Hot 100 this week. I hope you guys aren't happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  49. You guys are being way too sensitive towards Chase. He really isn't doing anything to harm anyone, just sharing his opinions. When you guys are mean to him for no reason, that's when he gets triggered. Also what is pedo about him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's being a troll and a spammer, you need to shut the fuck up and learn the fucking truth.

      Delete
    2. He said he wanted to have dinner with me and go to his house.

      Delete
    3. Miles: Says the one who deletes nice comments that people put on your blog for no reason. Also if you seem to be rude to everyone in some way then you don't really get a say in any of these things.

      Dylan: Probably because he wants to be nicer to you guys. When you guys are rude to him, he might think that he did something wrong, so that's when he tries to do that kind of thing.

      Delete
    4. First of all I delete comments from you because simply beign I don't liek you, you're a troll and a raider, so why should I give yo uthe time of day?

      Also I am not rude to everyone, just rude to dicks like you.

      Delete
  50. Hits 1 Recommedations:
    Mark Ronson/Miley Cyrus - Nothing Breaks Like a Heart
    Alessia Cara - Out of Love
    XXXTENTACION & Lil Pump/Maluma/Swae Lee - Arms Around You
    Travis Scott/Skrillex - SICKO MODE
    for KING & COUNTRY - joy.
    Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way
    Amy Shark - I Said Hi
    Brynn Elliott - Might Not Like Me
    AJR - Burn the House Down (as a re-entry)
    Cris Cab/J Balvin - Just Wanna Love You
    Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA
    Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      Sicko Mode original
      Always Remember Us This Way
      Mia

      No:
      Arms Around You
      Sicko Mode remix
      Burn The House Down (why would the fuck would it re-enter)

      Delete
  51. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Taylor Swift - Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is over a year old.

      Delete
    2. No Waffle, this will be Taylor Swift’s next US single after Delicate.

      Delete
  52. Gorgeous is impacting pop radio in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete