Friday, November 2, 2018

Panic! At The Disco (7) – Week Of October 27, 2018

Hey guys! I hope you all had a good Halloween. Even though it didn't feel like Halloween to me, I still enjoyed it. That's all I have to say because I'm trying to get this post out before I get too tired and put it off again. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • AJR – Burn The House Down (#36)
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love (#43)
  • Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
The Countdown
45. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#45)
44. NF – Lie (#40)
43. Weezer – Africa (#42)
42. Post Malone – Better Now (#44)
41. The Vamps – Just My Type (#25)
40. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#35)
39. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#38) [3 Weeks At #1]
38. Juice WRLD – Lucid Dreams (DEBUT)
37. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#39)
36. Lady Gaga – I'll Never Love Again (DEBUT)
35. Loud Luxury/brando – Body (#37)
34. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#31) [4 Weeks At #1]
33. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#34) [9 Weeks At #1]
32. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#29) [2 Weeks At #1]
31. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises (#28)
30. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#21) [1 Week At #1]
29. Halsey – Without Me (DEBUT)
28. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#6)
27. Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (#26)
26. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#24)
25. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#16)
24. Kim Petras – Heart To Break (#30)
23. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (#33)
22. Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity (#22)
21. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#23)
20. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (#27)
19. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan (#20)
18. LSD – Thunderclouds (#32)
17. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#19)
16. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#18)
15. George Ezra – Shotgun (#17)
14. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#13)
13. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#14)
12. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#11)
11. lovelytheband – Broken (#12)
10. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (#7)
  9. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#10) [2 Weeks At #1]
  8. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#15)
  7. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#9)
  6. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#8)
  5. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#2)
  4. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  3. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#5)
  2. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#4)
  1. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#3) [7th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Imagine Dragons – Thunder (1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (–22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: LSD – Thunderclouds (+14)

New Entrants
~ Very late to the party, we have Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD. Although I haven't talked about it anywhere except the Wake The Pop Up podcast, I don't like this song. I remember first hearing it back in like June or something before it became such a huge hit. My dad was playing it for me saying it was a good song, but I just did not see the appeal and I still don't. The song is lame and the vocals are not good. This song should not be here. So yeah. Not a fan.

~ Next we have I'll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga from the A Star Is Born soundtrack. I find this song superior to Shallow in almost every way. Shallow is a good song. But I'll Never Love Again is beautiful in my opinion. Lady Gaga sounds fantastic and I absolutely love the lyrics. She is an amazing songwriter. I would love if this song became a hit because it's honestly just amazing. I have my doubts, but hopefully it has a chance.

~ Finally we have Halsey with the highest debut of the week because of course. She brings Without Me, which is probably her worst single in her whole career as of right now. I don't like the production here and Halsey's voice sounds so autotuned and bad. I'm already pretty tired of Halsey's voice and this song certainly isn't helping her. I also don't like the lyrics here. This is just a bad song overall. I'm not sure I like Halsey anymore at this point. But it'll get overrated because Halsey.


Best Debut of the Week: Lady Gaga – I'll Never Love Again


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Steve Aoki/BTS – Waste It On Me (DEBUT)
  • Lauv/Julia Michaels – There's No Way
  • Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
  • Twenty One Pilots – Legend (DEBUT)
  • David Guetta/Anne-Marie – Don't Leave Me Alone
  • Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly
  • Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (DEBUT)
  • Shawn Mendes – Nervous
  • Little Mix/Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me (DEBUT)
  • Camila Cabello – Consequences
  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free
  • Ariana Grande – Breathin
  • Alex Aiono – Big Mistake
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan

~ Steve Aoki is clearly trying to get more hits as he collaborates with international sensations BTS on Waste It On Me. I talked about this one in Episode #6 of the Wake The Pop Up podcast. I actually don't hate this song like I thought I would. The production could've been better, but their vocals were decent aside from the unnecessary rap verse. We'll see where this song goes.

~ For some reason, Hits 1 picked up Legend from Twenty One Pilots' latest album, Trench, despite not being a single. I found that album pretty lame and uninteresting overall and Legend is one of the weak tracks from the album. So yeah. I don't really like this one.

~ Because Hits 1 have become Post Malone stans, we now have Sunflower on Hit-Bound. I think this song is decent overall. I like the vocals from both Post Malone and Swae Lee. But I don't exactly find the rest of the song particularly interesting. Maybe it'll grow on me.

~ After a few failed attempts at becoming hits, Little Mix have returned with Woman Like Me featuring Nicki Minaj. Right off the bat, this song is not as good as the singles from Glory Days like Shout Out To My Ex, Touch, and the Reggaetón Lento remix. But I still find this song reasonably enjoyable. I like Nicki Minaj's verse. I think this is a good song overall. Not their best, but I like it.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Ariana Grande – Breathin
2. Little Mix/Nicki Minaj – Woman Like Me
3. Alex Aiono – Big Mistake
4. Camila Cabello – Consequences
5. Shawn Mendes – Nervous


Lucid Blurbs
~ High Hopes is back at #1, which I honestly don't mind because it is still a great song. It could stay there for a few more weeks for all I care. It's still great.

~ Up to #2, we have Happier by Marshmello and Bastille. This song continues to grow on me and I actually wouldn't mind seeing this go to #1 soon. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to #1 at some point.

~ Then at #3, we have I'm A Mess by Bebe Rexha. Again, I wouldn't mind seeing this song get to #1 at some point and I can kind of see it going there.

~ Now in the Top 10, we have Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman. I really don't like this song that much at this point. No Tears Left To Cry was overrated and this one is just not that good. I find almost the entire song boring. The only thing I like about it is the end because of her vocals. But that's it. At least Breathin is a big step up.

~ Surprise. I have grown into Girls Like You after it being around for a while now. It's actually a pretty good song, though mostly because of Cardi B and that last chorus. But I can admit that I like this song a reasonable amount.

~ I do not agree with the Biggest Jump and DROP!!!! of the week this week.

~ Charlie Puth – The Way I Am fortunately dropped out of the Top 20. This one doesn't deserve to be a hit after Done For Me did relatively poorly.

~ I Wanna Know is somehow still in the Top 30.

~ The Vamps – Just My Type unfortunately fell into the Bottom 5. I think this song was underrated for an enjoyable song from an underrated group. But I didn't expect much.

~ As far as the exits go, good riddance to Burn The House Down and Friends. The latter stayed longer than it should've and I'm glad the former never became a hit. I will somewhat miss Almost Love though. It's a good song. I'm not too sad by its departure though.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now
19. LSD – Thunderclouds

1 – Bad:
18. Anne-Marie – 2002

2 – Mediocre:
17. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman

3 – Decent:
NONE

4 – Good:
16. George Ezra – Shotgun

5 – Great:
15. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow
14. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You
13. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
12. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
11. lovelytheband – Broken
10. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
9. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess
8. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
7. Imagine Dragons – Natural
6. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
5. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
4. Selena Gomez – Back To You
3. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
2. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Dan + Shay – Tequila

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: The Killers – Spaceman

Most Missed Countdown Song: Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Kygo/Sandro Cavazza – Happy Now

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#10)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Dan + Shay – Tequila
2. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan
3. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
4. Selena Gomez – Back To You
5. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

159 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    Also, I am at work again but will do my best to cover Hitbound tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, am I the only one who likes Lucid Dreams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^Why would I not have expected you to like that song?

      Delete
    2. i actually like i rate between good and decent

      Delete
    3. It's not about you CC, it's about WAMB10.

      Delete
    4. And CC, would you please do a SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown for me? Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me
    Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly
    Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
    Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (Debut)
    Ariana Grande - Breathin'
    Lauv/Julia Michaels - There's No Way
    5 Seconds Of Summer - Killer Queen (Debut)
    Camila Cabello - Consequences
    Alex Aiono - Big Mistake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, more Twenty One Pilots?

      Delete
    2. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee - Close To Me (Debut)
      Shawn Mendes - Nervous
      David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone
      Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It On Me

      Delete
    3. What’s happening to HitBound, why’s there only 13 songs?

      Delete
    4. And yes, Nervous will probably debut within the next few weeks because of the survey.

      Delete
    5. Maybe they should’ve added Imagine Dragons - Machine as their 4th entrant.

      Delete
    6. Or maybe not because the song kinda sucks

      Delete
    7. Did they really have to add Killer Queen?

      Delete
    8. Yeah, it sucks, worse than She’s Kinsa Hot.

      Delete
    9. Whereas that song was only okay.

      Delete
    10. Care to explain what's wrong with Killer Queen?

      Delete
    11. It's a terrible cover of a classic song. I'll explain
      more in my post

      Delete
    12. And yes the original is better.

      Delete
    13. Nervous won't WAMB10, I hate it and it needs to leave the HitBound list and not debut the countdown at all. This song is so crappy.

      Delete
  4. Great post! Glad to see that you finally like GLY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not glad at all for GLY, it is so fudging terrible.

      Delete
    2. Inb4 Nick says, "Not glad at all for Chase, he is so ****ing terrible."

      Delete
  5. My AT40 post for this week is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/at40-5-seconds-of-summer-3-week-of.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/11/imagine-dragons-1-week-of-november-3.html

    -1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    N/A

    0: Crap
    20. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
    19. Halsey - Without Me
    18. Anne-Marie - 2002

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    N/A

    4: Good
    17. Silk City (Mark Ronson and Diplo) featuring Dua Lipa - Electricity
    16. Ariana Grande - God is a Woman

    5: Great
    15. Panic! at the Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    14. The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren - Side Effects
    13. Walk the Moon - Kamikaze
    12. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You
    11. Selena Gomez - Back to You
    10. lovelytheband - Broken
    9. Khalid x Normani - Love Lies
    8. Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan (Zedd Remix)
    7. Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
    6. The Chainsmokers featuring Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
    5. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
    4. Marshmello featuring Bastille - Happier
    3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    2. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes
    1. Imagine Dragons - Natural

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    N/A

    Overall Top 20 Score: 83% (A-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Way I Am is not crap and God Is A Woman is not good.

      Delete
    2. What would your personal Top 20 breakdown be?

      Delete
    3. I hate The Way I Am and God is a woman. They're both fudging terrible.

      Delete
    4. I hate Chasetronaut in the house and Jenifer Hernandez. They're both fucking terrible.

      Delete
    5. Adrian, can you please delete Waffle's comment for me? It's so impolite.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah it is! Are you going to start blogging it again?

      Delete
    2. I don’t know. Probably not. I don’t have as much time now as I did back then.

      Delete
    3. Ok well if you'd like there's a link to the Discord server we all talk in below

      Delete
    4. No one cares about the Discord server.

      Delete
    5. Also 13 people that are more educated than you would beg to differ.

      Delete
    6. Adrian, can you please delete Waffle's two comments for me because it is very inappropriate.

      Delete
  8. Also if WAMB10 is reading this may i join the discord server pls???

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/11/imagine-dragons-1-week-of-november-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Uuhhhuuh uuhhhuuh uuhhhuuh!!! I’m so upset that you’re back!!! I want Chase to be banned from this blog, he is so annoying and bad!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Adrian, would you please delete Chase's comment for me. It's very inappropriate

      Delete
    3. Excuse me guys, Adrian can't delete my comment. I like it just the way it is.

      Delete
    4. Wtf is wrong with Chase just saying that he's back? There's nothing about that that should get him banned or his comment deleted.

      Delete
    5. He's annoying an d a troll, and nothing he ever says is interesting good real or factual. Same thing with you in a way.

      Delete
    6. Miles I’m not a troll I’m a real boy

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Hits 1 Recommendations and those of the people who don't know the song or know the song really well:
    Ariana Grande - thank u, next
    Panic! at the Disco - Bohemian Rhapsody
    Carly Rae Jepsen - Party for One
    AJ Mitchell - Girls
    LSD (Labrinth/Sia Diplo) - Mountains
    Kris Wu - November Rain
    XXXTENTACION & Lil Pump/Maluma/Swae Lee - Arms Around You
    Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz - Uproar
    Travis Scott/Drake/Swae Lee - SICKO MODE
    Panic! at the Disco - The Greatest Show
    Drake/Michael Jackson - Don't Matter to Me
    Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA
    Logan Henderson - Pull Me Deep
    Camila Cabello/Swae Lee - Real Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      thank u, next
      Party Foe One
      Mountains
      Uproar
      SICKO MODE
      Don't Matter To Me
      MIA

      No:
      Real Friends
      November Rain
      Arms Around You

      Is from two years ago:
      Bohemian Rhapsody

      Delete
    2. I am talking about the Panic! at the Disco song, not Queen.

      Delete
    3. And I think like about a few songs like thank u, next, Party for One, Mountains and The Greatest Show should debut Hits 1.

      Delete
    4. The Panic! song is from the Suicide Squad soundtrack, which was released in 2016

      Delete
    5. Mountains is absolutely horrible...I listened to it last night and couldn't even make it through the whole song. This is coming from someone that likes Thunderclouds too.

      Delete
    6. But I want Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! at the Disco to debut Hits 1.

      Delete
    7. And I want you to not tell me what to do.

      Delete
    8. So Scott, I know that Mountains is horrible in your opinion. I like it and it is kinda nice.

      Delete
    9. Inb4 Nick says "Adrian, can you please delete Chase's comment for me? That's inappropriate."

      Delete
    10. I will not leave until you stop copying me.

      Delete
    11. Ok I'll stop copying you then. Will you leave now?

      Delete
    12. Nope. I will not as well... or else.

      Delete
    13. Because, *uhhuuh* I am crying right now. Because it is inappropriate to tell me what to do, Nick.

      Delete
    14. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    15. Chase it's very inappropriate and hurtful to tell me what to do.

      Delete
  12. Adrian, I absolutely love your #1 recommendation. The new Happy Now is amazing. Hits 1 unfortunately probably won't pick it up though since they haven't showed Kygo any love since It Ain't Me. Stargazing and Remind Me To Forget were awesome too but they never picked up those either.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/imagine-dragons-1-week-of-november-3-2018.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw a story this morning of a little boy who shot his grandma after being told to clean his room. I’m not even exaggerating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I can't believe Girls like You spent seven weeks at #1 on Billboard Hot 100 and now it is the longest run.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Mo Bamba" reached Top 10 on the Hot 100 today.

    Ew. I can't even if anyone prefers that to the other Top 10 entrant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Voting poll was updated:

    Everything that left the countdown this weekend plus Legend are unavailable for voting

    All the Hitbound entrants this week plus Don't Leave Me Alone are available for voting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute, Legend already left the countdown last week.

      Delete
    2. Legend was never on the countdown..
      It left Hitbound this weekend

      Delete
    3. And Chlorine will leave HitBound and not debut the countdown this week.

      Delete
  18. Hey guys, I made a new blog and the first post on it is out! Link

    ReplyDelete
  19. New podcast is out: https://youtu.be/daf44a5mC-s

    ReplyDelete
  20. https://youtu.be/FrARlI83tjA

    This is one of the craziest and funniest music videos I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just heard Big Mistake on Hits 1. It may debut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it will it has tons of airplay this week along with Breathin'

      Delete
    2. If breathin' debuts, then thank u, next will debut HitBound.

      Delete
  22. On voting poll:
    Olly Murs - Moves
    Lauren Jauregui - Expectations
    Imagine Dragons - Machine
    Last week's Hit-Bound entrants
    Removed:
    NTLTC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want thank u, next to be on the voting poll.

      Delete
    2. I'm not too excited about any of the songs they picked up this week. Moves is decent but I wish they would have picked up Zero or Bad Liar from Imagine Dragons

      Delete
    3. I really want thank u, next on the voting poll.

      Delete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank u, next will be heading top 40 pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  25. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: K/DA/Madison Beer/(G)I-dle/Jaira Burns - POP/STARS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me I love POP/STARS. It is really catchy.

      Delete
    2. who the fuck would want to be called (G)I-dle

      Delete
    3. Chuckle is that you please don’t swear these words that is not appropriate. You better please watch your language and I am not really going to ask you why this is it I am trying to help you next time you can say wow I’ve never heard of this band before that’s all but you can’t swear that’s not nice got it.

      Delete
  26. I really want SICKO MODE to hit #1 on Billboard Hot 100 next week to dethrone Girls like You. Although Shallow could have a chance to hit #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shallow doesn't have a chance it's in freefall

      Delete
    2. Thank U, Next is rumoured to go to #1

      Delete
    3. Girls like You might hold off Ariana Grande's "thank u, next" to stay at #1 on Billboard Hot 100 next week. "thank u, next" may debut at #2.

      Delete
  27. Weekend Countdown Predictions for 11/10/2018:
    Out:
    no tears left to cry

    In:
    breathin'

    #1: Happier (1st Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: The Way I Am (-19)

    Biggest Jump: The Middle (+12)

    HitBound entrants:
    Moves
    Machine
    Expectations

    HitBound exits:
    Big Mistake
    Close to Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my predictions of what it will happen this week. I am right that no tears left to cry is leaving, and breathin' is debuting. But the rest I don't know. I could be wrong.

      Delete
    2. Big Mistake is also a definite debut.

      Delete
    3. Are you retarded? Why the fuck would The Middle jump 12 and be the biggest jump of the week??? Oh right, it won’t. Just give up at this point.

      Delete
    4. I predicted that no tears left to cry will leave this week.

      Delete
    5. I’m gonna motherfucking die if it has the biggest jump.

      Delete
    6. @Chase No it fucking won’t you uneducated scum.

      Delete
    7. Adrian, can you please delete Waffle's comment, this comment is so inappropriate.

      Delete
    8. Inb4 Waffle says "Chase, go the fudge away."

      Delete
    9. Why is your username "Jennifr Hernandez" then?

      Delete
  28. #TEAMLETNOTEARSLEFTTOCRYLEAVE
    #TEAMLETBREATHINDEBUTTHECOUNTDOWN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #teamnotearslefttocry
      #teamgodisawoman
      #teambreathin
      #teamthankunext
      #teamnochasetronautinthehouse

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Um have you read my blog? I very much hate many things

      Delete
    4. Waffle, please don't call me #teamnochasetronautinthehouse, that's rude. I really need you to apologize to me.

      Delete
  29. The Top 100 songs of 2018:
    1. God is a woman- Ariana Grandr
    2. High Hopes- Panic! at the Disco
    3. Close to Me- Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee
    4. Sunflower- Post Malone/Swae Lee
    5. Youngblood- 5 Seconds of Summer
    6. Waste It on Me- Steve Aoki/BTS
    7. thank u, next- Ariana Grande
    8. breathin’- Ariana Grande
    9. I Like It- Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin
    10. Girls like You- Maroon 5/ Cardi B
    11. Lucid Dreams- Juice WRLD
    12. Better Now- Post Malone
    13. In My Feelings- Drake
    14. Smile (Living My Best Life)- Lil Duval
    There’s more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  30. lmao thank u, next just came out, and it's not even good. How is it one of the top 100 of the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it is really good and I love to listen to it all the time. If it plays over and over again, I will hate it. But right now, I love it, it's amazing.

      Delete
  31. Available For Voting:

    Ariana Grande - thank u, next

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have had it! I’m sick of everyone making me feel alone even if I never said anything bad!!!! I quitted social media today because of it!!!! Just leave me alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Updated Weekend Countdown Predictions for 11/10/2018:
    Out:
    no tears left to cry

    In:
    breathin'

    #1: Happier (1st Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: The Way I Am (-20)

    Biggest Jump: The Middle (+14)

    HitBound entrants:
    Moves
    Machine
    Expectations
    thank u, next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And no tears left to cry will leave the countdown as well, since it is off the voting poll.

      Delete
  34. New Music: Lost In The Middle of Nowhere by Kane Brown ft. Becky G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Double New Music: Jennifer Lopez/Bad Bunny - Te Guste

      Delete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yet again, I am working tonight but should still be able to cover Hitbound unless I get super busy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard no tears left to cry is leaving the countdown this week.

      Delete
  37. I just took the survey and one of the songs they asked was Bohemian Rhapsody. Really?

    ReplyDelete