Saturday, September 29, 2018

Panic! At The Disco (4) – Week Of September 29, 2018

Hey guys! The deadline for the 2013 Rankdown is in a couple of hours. However, there will still be time to submit if you're working on it. All of the calculations for averages and standard deviations will be done in an Excel file. But right now, I have to do the tedious process of entering everyone's ranking for each individual song. With school happening at the same time, that will take another week or so. So there is still a little bit of extra time to submit a list. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Cardi B – I Like It (#40)
  • Madison Beer – Home With You (#41)
  • PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You (#42)
  • Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind (#43)
  • Drake – In My Feelings (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
The Countdown
45. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer (#38)
44. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#36)
43. Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo (#27)
42. Niall Horan – On The Loose (#44)
41. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#33)
40. The Vamps – Just My Type (DEBUT)
39. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#39)
38. Brown & Gray – Top Down (#28)
37. Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (DEBUT)
36. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir (#34)
35. Dua Lipa – IDGAF (#35)
34. AJR – Burn The House Down (#32)
33. Kim Petras – Heart To Break (DEBUT)
32. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#30) [2 Weeks At #1]
31. Anne-Marie – 2002 (DEBUT)
30. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#29)
29. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (DEBUT)
28. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love (#37)
27. lovelytheband – Broken (#16)
26. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#25)
25. Weezer – Africa (#11)
24. LSD – Thunderclouds (#31)
23. George Ezra – Shotgun (#24)
22. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#23)
21. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#22) [1 Week At #1]
20. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (#21)
19. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#20)
18. Post Malone – Better Now (#10)
17. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#19) [3 Weeks At #1]
16. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#9) [4 Weeks At #1]
15. NF – Lie (#26)
14. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#15)
13. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#18)
12. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#17)
11. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#13)
10. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#6)
  9. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#7)
  8. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#8) [9 Weeks At #1]
  7. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#14)
  6. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#12)
  5. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#4) [2 Weeks At #1]
  4. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#3)
  3. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#5)
  2. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#1) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Liam Payne/Quavo – Strip That Down (1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo (–16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: NF – Lie (+11)

New Entrants
~ First up this week, we have The Vamps with Just My Type. Despite these boys being underrated, Hits 1 still picks up some of their songs including Just My Type. I don't think there has been a single song from them that I've legitimately disliked. They're pretty likable in my opinion and this new song is pretty good. It's fast and catchy. I like the chorus and the vocals sound good. This seems like one of those songs that gets better with each listen. So overall, I'm enjoying this. I can't picture it staying long, but we'll see what happens.

~ Next we have Bryce Vine with Drew Barrymore. There isn't much to say about this one. I think it's rather self-explanatory why this one is not very good. It's boring and there's nothing very interesting or exciting about it. This man's voice is hard to listen to. It's honestly just not a good song and I went into it with an open mind. If I were Drew Barrymore, I would not want a song like this to be named after me. So yeah. I'm hoping this doesn't last very long.

~ Up next, we have Kim Petras with Heart To Break. My original criticism regarding this song was about the beat and the production. But after listening to the song more, it has grown on me and I do actually really enjoy the song now. And this might just be me, but I just learned that she is transgender. She sounds fantastic and she looks great in the music video. So yeah. This is a really good song in my opinion. I would love to see it have some success.

~ Following that, we have Anne-Marie with 2002. It goes without saying that this song is a step up from Friends. But there are still numerous issues that I have with it. I don't love the lyrical content with all the references to older hits in the chorus. The song loses originality by going that route. I also find the production very similar to Friends. It's rather messy and not very pleasing to the ears. And Anne-Marie's vocals have only improved slightly. There are a few moments where I think she sounds good. But there's still a lot of scratchiness and that honestly might just be her voice. But it does not very good in my opinion. Overall, I don't really like the song. But I don't exactly hate it. It could be worse.

~ Last, but not least, we have Panic! At The Disco with Hey Look Ma, I Made It. I am definitely a fan of Brendon and I'm glad that Hits 1 gives him the success that he deserves. When I listened to Pray For The Wicked the day it was released, I mentally noted Hey Look Ma, I Made It as one of the standout tracks. So I'm thrilled to see it on the countdown with Say Amen and High Hopes, which are also two great songs. I think it's catchy. I like the use of the horns in the chorus. Brendon sounds great as usual. It's honestly just a fun listen and I'm sure it'll do well here.


Best Debut of the Week: Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Loud Luxury/brando – Body
  • Twenty One Pilots – My Blood (DEBUT)
  • Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William – Goodbye
  • The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (DEBUT)
  • The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
  • Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
  • Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises
  • Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan
  • Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity
  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free
  • Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan (DEBUT)
  • Alex Aiono – Big Mistake (DEBUT)
  • Ariana Grande – Breathin (DEBUT)

~ A week before the release of Trench, we get the single My Blood from Twenty One Pilots. I've only listened to this a couple of times, so I'll give a more detailed review later on. But I do think it's a good song and I can picture a song like this doing well on Hits 1. So I wouldn't mind seeing it debut soon.

~ Next we have The Chainsmokers and country singer Kelsea Ballerini with This Feeling. I think this is another step in the right direction for these guys. I like the whole male/female duet between Drew and Kelsea. I think both of their voices sound good here. It's not their best in terms of the production. I still think Side Effects and Something Just Like This are better. But I still think this is better than the four singles before Side Effects.

~ Replacing Nervous, we have the Lost In Japan remix by Shawn Mendes with Zedd. Although the original is obviously better, the remix is growing on me. The main criticism I have is that it sounds very similar to Stay and The Middle. The ticking clock has been overused at this point and Shawn's vocals sound very computerized and autotuned in the chorus. However, Shawn has a rather soothing voice and I actually like how he sounds in the chorus. His voice is not annoying like Maren Morris in The Middle and Elley Duhé in Happy Now. And I actually like the drop a little bit. Like I said, the original is better. But the remix is still enjoyable in its own way. This is the best thing we've gotten from Zedd since Beautiful Now.

~ Following that, we have Alex Aiono with Big Mistake, which is probably my favorite debut this week. The song is fun and catchy. I really like his voice. This is definitely something I can picture myself enjoying for a while. More on it if it manages to graduate to the countdown.

~ Finally, we have Ariana Grande with Breathin. I haven't exactly been huge on her recent music. But this is easily the favorite of the three singles we've gotten so far. Everything from her vocals to the production work very well here. I would love to see this on the countdown soon.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
2. Alex Aiono – Big Mistake
3. Ariana Grande – Breathin
4. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
5. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan


Heart To Blurb
~ Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen is the lowest it's been in a while. It might just be me, but I don't think it's right to let this song drop BEFORE The Middle, which has been high up much longer. That's all I'll say.

~ LSD – Thunderclouds and Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love are the only debuts from last week that jumped this week. The latter makes me happy, but the former is honestly just annoying. I'm really hoping this doesn't end up being a hit.

~ Can we please get rid of Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir??? It's one of the most annoying things to listen to that "Oh oh oh oh oh oh OHHHHH". Pat Monahan's voice just does not work with this kind of song.

~ Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends is down to the Bottom 5, though most likely only because of the debut from 2002. Though I am hoping we can kick this one off soon. It's not worthy of still being here.

~ Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo took quite the tumble down to #43 on its second week. Yikes. I was hoping this one could do reasonably well and give Clean Bandit another hit. I guess that's not gonna be the case here. Oh well.

~ Unsurprisingly, No Brainer is at the very bottom of the countdown. I simply could not picture this song doing well here. All of these artists have done better. This song is just bland and a little childish. I know DJ Khaled is capable of more.

~ As far as the exits go, we said goodbye to three unknown and unpopular songs as well as two of the biggest songs currently. Home With You, Summer On You, and Nevermind were nothing special. I did not picture any of them lasting long and they weren't that great. I Like It was not a good song, but it wasn't terrible. So it will not be in my Bottom 10 songs of the year. It's a step up from what Cardi B has done in the past. And of course, In My Feelings was destined to do poorly because these people at Hits 1 have something against Drake, which is why God's Plan did poorly and Nice For What never debuted. I like In My Feelings even if it's not Drake's best. So I'm not too happy about how it was treated here. But oh well.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now
19. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle

1 – Bad:
NONE
2 – Mediocre:
18. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
17. Taylor Swift – Delicate

3 – Decent:
16. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
15. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
14. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
13. Post Malone – Better Now
12. NF – Lie
11. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen
10. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
9. Selena Gomez – Back To You
8. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess
7. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
6. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
5. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
4. Imagine Dragons – Natural
3. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
2. Dan + Shay – Tequila

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Overall Score: 79/100 = 79% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Snow Patrol – Run

Most Missed Countdown Song: Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#11)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Dan + Shay – Tequila
3. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me
4. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
5. Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo

148 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm honestly surprised you like the LIJ Remix considering your thoughts on Zedd's other recent work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post...after hearing the bland "Nervous" and seeing airplay gains on "Lost in Japan" via Mediabase, glad HitBound switched the Shawn Mendes songs ..

    The Alex Aiono song "Big Mistake" does sounds like a bonifide smash hit in the making

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitch, some of us have a Discord server where we talk about music. It's much faster than commenting here. Here's the link if you to join: https://discord.gg/qBmmG9C

      Delete
  3. Here’s my AT40 post from last week (😒) if anyone cares

    https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-post-malone-2-week-of-september-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, TYSM for putting IDGAF in red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/panic-at-disco-4-week-of-92918.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/panic-at-disco-4-week-of-92918.html?m=1"

      Again no.

      Delete
  6. You don't have any HitBound song in orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was him, I would put Jackie Chan in orange.

      Delete
    2. OK Goodbye already sucks. It is so crap. Can’t stand this fudging song. Goodbye needs to not debut countdown.

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh I love Body. It is so freaking amazing. I can’t stand for this song is so awesome. By the way I am so into the song.

      Delete
  7. Youngblood is officially number one at US Pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smile is officially number one at urban radio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Brainer is officially number one at rhythmic radio.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girls like You is officially number one at Hot AC radio for a ninth week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are You Ready is officially number one at active rock radio for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chasetronutted In The House is officially #1 on World’s Biggest Idiots for a 1,251st week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian please delete Waffle’s comment, that’s inappropriate.

      Delete
    2. Chase was an infant 1,251 weeks ago.

      Delete
    3. @WAMB Exactly. I googled what 24 years was in weeks, and that was the answer.

      Delete
  13. Natural is officially number one at alternative radio for a fifth week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hotel Key is officially number one at country radio for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ocean is officially number one at US dance radio.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/panic-at-disco-4-week-of-september-29.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-khalid-1-week-of-september-29-2018_30.html

    2 AT40 posts in a row haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, this weekend has not been fun in football world. My Eagles suffered a BRUTAL loss to the Titans in overtime that if I'm being brutally honest we should have won. And the Cowboys beat the Lions thanks to a last second field goal. And the Browns had a chance to beat the Raiders but collapsed and then lost in OT.

    And Montavis, your Falcons were sniped by the Bengals in yet another shootout. Geez, that's two games in a row that end for you guys like that. Hate to break it to you, but doesn't look like you'll be getting that home Super Bowl barring a miracle from here on out. Shame though because I was hoping for some success x_x Both our teams are really getting ravaged by injuries!

    And worst of all, yesterday, Penn State lost to Ohio State in another agonizing come from behind loss similar to last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, things are not looking good for Atlanta right now. With our defense getting thrashed for the past two weeks, I have a bad feeling of what might happen next.

      And about the Browns, yeah I saw that game. Sure, the Raiders were desperate for a win. But to see the Browns lose in overtime is just frustrating. I feel bad for them.

      I'm sure the Eagles will be fine. Cowboys don't seem like much of a threat, at least not from what I saw. Giants aren't too good, and I'm not so sure about Washington. I can still see you guys try for the playoff spot. Hopefully for you, things will work out. We'll see.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  19. Replies
    1. Goodbye Chase hello people who aren't Chase.

      Delete
    2. Adrian, can you please delete Dylan's comment? This comment is inappropriate.

      Delete
    3. That’s for Chase’s comment.

      Delete
    4. Everybody calm down. I've got good news:




      I am reviewing a music blog for myself and it is a cool thing isn't it?

      Delete
  20. Posting this here again if you want to do it.

    http://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/p/dylans-personal-favorites-rankdown-vol.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Billboard Hot 100:
    1. Girls Like You
    2. Lucid Dreams
    3. Better Now
    4. In My Feelings
    5. KILLSHOT
    15. Happier
    18. Trip
    47. Falling Down
    64. Head Above Water (DEBUT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Throwback Comment:
    http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2017/02/ed-sheeran-3-week-of-february-25-2017.html?showComment=1488237551807&m=0#c6630614843521172257

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is because they haven’t added My Blood, This Feeling, Lost In Japan, Big Mistake, and Breathing to the poll yet.

      Delete
    2. However, since that was over a year ago, I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I wouldn’t do any harm anymore if the poll hasn’t been updated. I wouldn’t care as much.

      Delete
  23. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/billboard-hot-100-top-50-maroon-5-1.html

    Finally got this out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. New music alert coming soon:

    Lauren Jauregui - Expectations

    ReplyDelete
  25. New music alerts coming 10/5:

    Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely
    Halsey - Without Me

    ReplyDelete
  26. Impacting Pop radio today:
    The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
    ODESZA/Sasha Sloan - Falls
    Shawn Mendes/Zedd - Lost in Japan
    twenty one pilots - My Blood
    Why Don’t We - 8 Letters

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why did Never Be The Same just air on Hits1...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Voting Poll was updated!

    Available For Voting:
    All 5 Hitbound entrants from last week

    Unavailable For Voting:
    Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato - Solo
    Dua Lipa - IDGAF
    Train/Cam/Travie McCoy - Call Me Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Solo’s gonna leave on my birthday! At least Call Me Sir and IDGAF will leave.

      Delete
    2. It’s one of the best countdown songs, only behind NTLTC and In My Blood.

      Delete
    3. I expect the 3 debuts this week to be Electricity, This Feeling, and Lost In Japan based on airplay today

      Delete
    4. Yeeeeeeeees!!!!! Solo is going to leave just like IDGAF and Call Me Sir.

      Delete
  29. OK guys I’ve got bad news:













    There is a thunderstorm coming to my house tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  30. OK guys Taylor Swift news:





    Taylor Swift is releasing her next single off her album reputation. It’s called I Did Something Bad. She will perform her song at the opening of the AMA awards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's confirmed as the next single yet, but she's performing it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Needs Improvement

      Opened these tabs hoping to get a hammer of Thor penis like my friends but I was saddened to see that the pages were infected with viruses. I should've expected that from a third party growth pill site but come on guys you can do better. 0/5 for the lack of protection and it horribly ruined my relationship with viagra. Please improve your site so I can buy!

      Delete
    2. Adrian, please delete unknowns, that’s inappropriate.

      Delete
  32. Possible Weekend Countdown Entrants:

    The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
    Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-4-week-of-september-29.html
    and
    http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/billboard-hot-100-top-50-maroon-5-2.html

    inb4 Chase says "no"

    ReplyDelete
  34. New on Hits 1 and available for voting:

    Halsey - Without Me

    ReplyDelete
  35. Predections for 10/6
    Exits
    No Brainer
    Call Me Sir
    IDGAf
    Solo
    Entrants
    Body Talks (defiently debueting hit bound song the week)
    Lost In Japan
    Eliectrity
    This Feeling

    Biggest Jump
    2002

    Biggest Drop
    Shotgun

    #1 High Hopes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope Shotgun drops on my birthday.

      Delete
    2. Body Talks won't debut. Body was the Hitbound song of the week last week and it didn't

      Delete
  36. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/billboard-overview-brockhampton-lil.html?m=1

    Inb4 "no"

    ReplyDelete
  37. http://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/alt-nations-alt-8-flora-cash-1-week-of.html

    Inb4 Chase says no

    ReplyDelete
  38. Available For Voting:

    Lady Gaga - I'll Never Love Again

    ReplyDelete
  39. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/at40-khalid-2-week-of-october-6-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Meant To Be just aired on Hits 1, I’m not lying. And if you think they didn’t because DSR is messed up, I just heard it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s not re-entering whether you want that or not. I heard NBTS air a few days ago, it’s definitely not re-entering.

      Delete
    2. I hate Meant to He and that’s why it shouldn’t re-enter.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  41. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
    Shawn Mendes - Nervous (Re-Entry)
    Tiesto/Dzeko/Post Malone/Preme - Jackie Chan
    Halsey - Without Me (Debut)
    Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
    Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Ariana Grande - Breathin'
      The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
      Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye
      Lady Gaga - I'll Never Love Again (Debut)
      Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
      Alex Aiono - Big Mistake
      Twenty One Pilots - My Blood
      Loud Luxury/brando - Body

      Delete
    2. I thought Shallow was on HitBound?

      Delete
    3. Shallow is a great song. Why didn’t the debut HitBound?

      Delete
    4. Lady Gaga has one song on HitBound, why does she need another?

      Delete
  42. Good news guys:





    Cher’s Dancing Queen wins US sales race, but Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V claims number one on Billboard 200.

    ReplyDelete
  43. George Ezra’s Shotgun is officially number one in Australia for a third week.

    ReplyDelete
  44. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1:





    AJ Mitchell - Girls

    ReplyDelete
  45. Rank Song
    OUT Solo
    OUT IDGAF
    OUT Call Me Sir
    #45 No Brainer
    #44 Sit Next To Me
    #43 FRIENDS
    #42 On The Loose
    #41 no tears left to cry
    #40 Top Down
    #39 Delicate
    #38 Electricity
    #37 Just My Type
    #36 Heart To Break
    #35 Lost In Japan (Remix)
    #34 Drew Barrymore
    #33 Burn The House Down
    #32 This Feeling
    #31 Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    #30 One Kiss
    #29 Tequila
    #28 Almost Love
    #27 In My Blood
    #26 I Wanna Know
    #25 Girls Like You
    #24 2002
    #23 Whatever It Takes
    #22 Better Now
    #21 The Middle
    #20 Beautiful
    #19 broken
    #18 Thunderclouds
    #17 Africa
    #16 God is a woman
    #15 Shotgun
    #14 I'm A Mess
    #13 Say Amen
    #12 Side Effects
    #11 Natural
    #10 Happy Now
    #9 The Last of The Real Ones
    #8 Lie
    #7 Don't Go Breaking My Heart
    #6 Love Lies
    #5 Happier
    #4 The Way I Am
    #3 Back To You
    #2 Youngblood
    Last Year Strip That Down
    #1 High Hopes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the? OK High Hopes needs to leave this fudging #1 spot already. It is fudging crap.

      Delete
  46. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-5-week-of-10618.html?m=1

    Inb4..... you know what I'm going to say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/twenty-one-pilots-1.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  47. Welp....it’s Keemias birthday again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “There’s no rhyme or reason like to normal everything up with me taken what is that me. What is my what a burger I am ha ha Ha ha ha and of course where the epidemic start writing my name like Evan Tora I mean what I said to the doctor.....”


      Wait a minute who just said something?

      Delete
    2. Chase this is why no one actually likes you

      Delete
  48. Important news guys:





    Maroon 5 and Cardi B’s Girls like You is officially #1 again on YouTube Global Chart.

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-5-week-of-october-6-2018.html

    ReplyDelete