Saturday, October 6, 2018

Panic! At The Disco (5) – Week Of October 6, 2018

Hey guys! I hope everyone had a good week. We are entering the last quarter of the year, which is crazy. Time has gone by so fast. Soon I gotta start putting together my year-end posts for December. It felt like it was not that long ago that I was putting together my Top 45 songs of 2017. Now we're almost through a whole other year. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Dua Lipa – IDGAF (#35)
  • Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir (#36)
  • Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo (#43)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
The Countdown
45. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer (#45)
44. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#44)
43. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#41)
42. Niall Horan – On The Loose (#42)
41. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#39)
40. Brown & Gray – Top Down (#38)
39. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#17) [3 Weeks At #1]
38. Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity (DEBUT)
37. The Vamps – Just My Type (#40)
36. Kim Petras – Heart To Break (#33)
35. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan (DEBUT)
34. Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (#37)
33. AJR – Burn The House Down (#34)
32. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (DEBUT)
31. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#29)
30. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#26)
29. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#19)
28. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love (#28)
27. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#32) [2 Weeks At #1]
26. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#30)
25. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#9)
24. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#31)
23. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#21) [1 Week At #1]
22. Post Malone – Better Now (#18)
21. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#8) [9 Weeks At #1]
20. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#22)
19. lovelytheband – Broken (#27)
18. LSD – Thunderclouds (#24)
17. Weezer – Africa (#25)
16. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#14)
15. George Ezra – Shotgun (#23)
14. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#12)
13. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#16) [4 Weeks At #1]
12. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#10)
11. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#11)
10. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (#20)
  9. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#5) [2 Weeks At #1]
  8. NF – Lie (#15)
  7. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#3)
  6. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#4)
  5. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#13)
  4. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#7)
  3. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#6)
  2. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#1) [5th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Liam Payne/Quavo – Strip That Down

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Taylor Swift – Delicate (–22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (+10)

New Entrants
~ First up this week, we have Silk City, which consists of Diplo and Mark Ronson. They bring Electricity with vocals from Dua Lipa. I can see why people may enjoy this. I'm personally a little sick of Dua Lipa's voice at the moment, so I don't love the song. However, I do like the production here. It's a catchy song. I just personally don't love the vocals. I'm not sure how well this song will do here. We'll have to wait and see.

~ Next we have Shawn Mendes with the Zedd remix of Lost In Japan. I talked a lot about this last week. Despite Zedd's recent music being no good, I actually enjoy this remix. The ticking clock is overused, but I do like the production here for the most part. I like the drop and Shawn's vocals sound good here even if his voice is layered in autotune courtesy of Zedd. His voice with the autotune is not grating like Maren in the The Middle and Elley in Happy Now. So I actually enjoy this. It's not the Zedd I used to love, but it's a step up from what he's done recently. And obviously I think the original version of Lost In Japan is better. But I enjoy the remix for what it is.

~ Lastly we have The Chainsmokers with This Feeling featuring country singer Kelsea Ballerini. I also talked about this one last week. This is a step in the right direction for these guys. It is better than everything they have released this past year except for Side Effects. That one is still the best from this new project. I like the vocal duet between Drew and Kelsea. The production is good, but not great. It's one of those songs that may grow on me with more listens. Right now, Something Just Like This is still my favorite song from The Chainsmokers and it'll be hard to top that. But I do think This Feeling is a good song and it deserves to be here.


Best Debut of the Week: Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises
  • Shawn Mendes – Nervous (RE-ENTRY)
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan
  • Halsey – Without Me (DEBUT)
  • Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free
  • Ariana Grande – Breathin
  • The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
  • Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William – Goodbye
  • Lady Gaga – I'll Never Love Again (DEBUT)
  • Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
  • Alex Aiono – Big Mistake
  • Twenty One Pilots – My Blood
  • Loud Luxury/brando – Body

~ Like Dua Lipa, I'm a little tired of Halsey's voice at the moment. I think we've gotten enough from her this year. But of course, she releases Without Me. I don't know if she thinks she's being edgy with the single cover having a skull on it. But it just doesn't seem like Halsey. The weird production with her autotuned vocals just don't mix well. This is not a good song overall, but it'll probably do well anyway because Halsey.

~ The A Star Is Born soundtrack is now out and from that, we get I'll Never Love Again from Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Lady Gaga is, in my opinion, one of the most talented artists of our time. This song is beautiful. Her vocals are quite amazing and the lyrics really spoke to me. I really want this on the countdown.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Lady Gaga – I'll Never Love Again
2. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
3. Ariana Grande – Breathin
4. Alex Aiono – Big Mistake
5. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze


Lost In Blurbs
~ Selena Gomez – Back To You is back up in the Top 3. I still really like this one, especially compared to what we've gotten from Selena last year. I have a hard time picturing this song at #1 at this point. But I really like it and I'm glad it's having this amount of success.

~ Of course The Way I Am just had to outpeak Done For Me, which is easily the superior of the two quality-wise. The production was great and I loved the vocals, especially Kehlani's. The same can't be said for The Way I Am and it's a shame to see this one doing better.

~ Meanwhile, Marshmello/Bastille – Happier jumps into the Top 10 telling us that this could very well be a bigger hit than Friends. While the song is definitely better, it still should not be this big of a hit. I like Bastille and they deserve success. But I'm quite tired of mainstream Marshmello at this point.

~ Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now is up in the Top 10 despite not being a hit because Hits 1 loves this new mediocre mainstream Zedd. This song just keeps getting worse, so I really hope they realize that this isn't a hit and kick it out. I would take the Lost In Japan remix over this in a heartbeat.

~ The Middle is out of the Top 20 fortunately. But of course, now we have Thunderclouds in the Top 20. One bad song replaces the other. Glorious.

~ Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You took a tumble down to #25. I still think this song is only okay. It was a little uncalled for to have it drop like that. But I haven't grown attached to it at all. So it could leave whenever and I probably won't care all too much.

~ Taylor Swift – Delicate dropped out of the Top 20 towards the Bottom 5 this week. This song has faded on me big time. While it's definitely better than that odd lead single we got, it's not that great of a song. It's very boring and Taylor does not have the best voice. So there really isn't much to enjoy in my opinion. Three weeks at the top was pushing it. It deserved some success, but not this much.

~ As far as the exits go, IDGAF was never a good song. It was okay and then I grew out of it after hearing it so much. It stayed longer than it should've. Solo is the second song this year to last only two weeks. I actually liked this one quite a bit. So I'm a little disappointed. But oh well. These things happen. Good riddance to Call Me Sir, which was also never a good song. Train should go back to more fast, upbeat songs. This style does not suit them.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now
19. LSD – Thunderclouds

1 – Bad:
NONE

2 – Mediocre:
18. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am

3 – Decent:
17. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
16. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman

4 – Good:
15. George Ezra – Shotgun

5 – Great:
14. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful
13. NF – Lie
12. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen
11. Weezer – Africa
10. lovelytheband – Broken
9. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
8. Imagine Dragons – Natural
7. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess
6. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
3. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
2. Selena Gomez – Back To You

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Coldplay – The Scientist

Most Missed Countdown Song: fun. – Some Nights

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Avril Lavigne – Head Above Water (there's no other good stuff worth recommending)

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#8)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me
3. Selena Gomez – Back To You
4. Dan + Shay – Tequila
5. Brown & Gray – Top Down

169 comments:

  1. I’m gonna color code the Hits 1 countdown and HitBound in my opinion since it’s my birthday.
    Exits:
    Red
    Red
    Green
    45. Green
    44. Pink
    43. Pink
    42. Turquoise
    41. Purple
    40. Green
    39. Yellow
    38. Green
    37. Green
    36. Green
    35. Green
    34. Green
    33. Orange
    32. Green
    31. Green
    30. Pink
    29. Green
    28. Green
    27. Green
    26. Red
    25. Turquoise
    24. Green
    23. Yellow
    22. Red
    21. Red
    20. Green
    19. Green
    18. Green
    17. Green
    16. Green
    15. Red
    14. Green
    13. Turquoise
    12. Green
    11. Green
    10. Green
    9. Pink
    8. Green
    7. Pink
    6. Green
    5. Green
    4. Green
    3. Green
    2. Yellow
    1. Yellow

    HitBound:
    Green
    Green
    Orange
    Green
    Green
    Green
    Purple
    Green
    Green
    Green
    Green
    Blue
    Green
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes there is Adrian:





    #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Charli XCX & Troye Sivan - 1999

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/my-homecoming-dance.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2018 HitBound Dropouts:
    Sofi Tukker/NERVO - Best Friend (left 02/10/18) blue
    Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels - I Miss You (left 02/24/18) purple
    Spencer - Whatever (left 02/24/18) blue
    Post Malone - I Fall Apart (left 02/24/18) orange
    Wealth Arms - Legendary (left 03/31/18) green
    Thirty Seconds To Mars - Walk On Water (left 03/31/18) green
    Why Don’t We - Trust Fund Baby (left 05/05/18) green
    The Chainsmokers - Everybody Hates Me (left 05/05/18) green
    In Real Life - Tattoo (How ‘Bout You) (left 06/30/18) blue
    HRVY - Personal (left 06/30/18) red
    Cole Redding - Father Father (left 07/21/18) green
    Julia Michaels/Triple Redd - Jump (left 07/28/18) green
    BTS - Fake Love (left 07/28/18) red
    Big Boi - All Night (left 08/11/18) blue
    Years & Years - If You’re Over Me (left 08/18/19) green
    Justin Timberlake - SoulMate (left 08/25/18) green
    Noah Cyrus/MAX - Team (left 08/25/18) green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, here’s the HitBound songs that I don’t see debuting...
      Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free
      Alex Aiono - Big Mistake
      Loud Luxury/Brando - Body

      Delete
    2. I missed 3 HitBound dropouts...
      Bruno Mars - Chunky (left 12/23/17) red
      Wild Things - Don’t Wanna Feel It (left 03/03/18) green
      The Chainsmokers/Drew Love - Somebody (left 07/28/18) red

      Delete
    3. I only know 3 of these songs and I'm pretty mad that 2 of them never debuted because they're great. The other one is a bad song off of a good album that shouldn'tve been a hit.

      Delete
    4. Which 2 songs are you mad that didn’t debut and what’s the 1 bad song?

      Delete
    5. The good ones are Best Friend and All Night. The bad one is I Fall Apart.

      Delete
    6. I hate All Night, it really fudging sucks.

      Delete
    7. *sees Chunky in red*

      The slander is real.

      Delete
    8. Chunky sucks, it’s worse than Finesse.

      Delete
    9. But why? It's a really great song.

      Delete
    10. No it's not. It is so fudging annoying in my opinion.

      Delete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    13. oh me. i'm also known as billboard boi and i like to shitpost about music.

      Delete
    14. chronicle a, please don't say that.

      Delete
    15. welcome, chronicle a, we have like so many new people.

      Delete
  5. The AT40 post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/at40-khalid-2-week-of-october-6-2018.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so is the countdown post:

      http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-5-week-of-october-6-2018.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. Yay!!! Can't wait to read your post.

      Delete
  6. Youngblood is officially number one at Pop radio for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls like You is officially number one at Hot adult contemporary radio for a 10th week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natural is officially number one at alternative radio for a 6th week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm worried. I'm worried that next year when I go to high school, I might be separated from all my friends and that I mean all the friends I have known. The reason being is I have some different interests than them, as I'm a anime and theatre geek and want to be a successful actor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those 4 high school years I’ve had were the hardest years of my life. In college, it’s a lot easier.

      Delete
    2. GO away Leah, you don't belong here.

      Delete
    3. YES I MADE HR GO AWAY AND I DID IT!!!

      Delete
    4. how about you go away. clearly almost nobody here really likes you considering everyone's replies to you and you're spamming comments

      Delete
    5. YES I MADE HM GO AWAY AND I DID IT!!1

      Delete
    6. chronicle a, not appropriate. Please be nice to me.

      Delete
    7. maybe you should be nice to other people lol

      Delete
  10. Lucid Dreams is officially number one at rhythmic radio.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You Say is officially number one at Christian AC radio for a fourth week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ghost is officially number one at active rock radio.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My first post in a month is out! Hope you enjoy! :)

    Link: http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-5-week-of-october-6-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's my countdown post, everyone! :)

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-5-week-of-october-6-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-5-week-of-october-6-2018.html

      No.

      Delete
    2. Goodbye Montavis, hello people who aren't Montavis.

      Delete
    3. No Nick, that's not nice. You need to stop telling me what to do.

      Delete
    4. And I made a huge mistake, I need you to be friendly to me.

      Delete
  15. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/lilboard-wanerview-lil-wayne-basically.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Important news guys:







    Halsey’s Without Me ranks as Pop radio’s most added song this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/alt-nations-alt-18-twenty-one-pilots-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bad news guys:





    There will be no debuts but re-entries on the countdown this week, just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Guys I'm feeling like this countdown should be moved down to another post, which is a nice post for newcomers, not trolls. They keep calling me a troll and I'm officially not a troll. I'm a real guy who has autism. I need to be alone. I have some sorrow. I need to be talking about music, not what's going on in life.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Billboard Hot 100 Full List:
    YES MONTAVIS NEEDS TO LEAVE THE COUNTDOWN AND MILES NEEDS TO STAY BECAUSE I LIKE HIM A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go commit cliff jump with no parachute

      Delete
    2. Billboard Top 5:
      1. Go
      2. The
      3. Fuck
      4. Away
      5. Chase

      Delete
    3. Chase should be banned from this blog.

      Delete
    4. Excuse me WAMB10, Nick and Dylan, that's rude. I need you to say you're sorry to me. I made a mistake. I like Montavis.

      Delete
  22. Okay, I don’t want to be that guy, but Chase isn’t doing anything wrong. He’s just like me on Discord: Someone a little different from all of us who is trying his best to fit in. And also like me, everyone thinks he’s guilty because he’s not like the rest of us, although he’s not. Maybe occasionally he says a couple things that make no sense, but other than that he’s fine. He knows that we talk about music on here, so he’s trying to do the same. So maybe a certain few of you should listen to your own advice and stop picking on an innocent person just because he’s different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "He’s just like me on Discord: Someone a little different from all of us who is trying his best to fit in."

      Fitting in is not the same as trolling. Bye.

      Delete
    2. "He’s just like me on Discord: Someone a little different from all of us who is trying his best to fit in."

      Raiding and trolling servers is not "fitting in" Also you're not innocent and neither is Chase, so bye bitch.

      Delete
    3. Everybody, hello guys I have some good news:






      Little Mix and Nicki Minaj have a new single together called "Woman like Me." It will be released tomorrow on Hits 1.

      Delete
    4. No one fucking cares and it is not fucking relevant!

      Delete
    5. If my raiding and trolling isn't against you or in any servers you guys are affiliated with then why do you care? -_-

      Also, since when is talking about music like the rest of us trolling. It seems weird how you'd think that.

      Delete
    6. Because it violates Discord's Terms of Services it's wrong and frowned upon and I don't want to associate myself with a troll and a raider who only cares about himself like you.

      Except it's not relevant to the discussion at all.

      Delete
    7. I hate Discord’s Terms.






      Inb4 Miles tells me to go away and leave the countdown.

      Delete
    8. I think Little Mix have been pop stars since 2013.

      Delete
  23. Wayneboard Hot 100 post is out

    https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/billboard-hot-100-top-50-maroon-5-3.html

    inb4 chase says no

    ReplyDelete
  24. My Radio Station's Current Playlists:
    HOT:
    Taste- Tyga/Offset
    Youngblood- 5 Seconds of Summer
    God Is A Woman- Ariana Grande
    I'm A Mess- Bebe Rexha
    High Hopes- Panic! At The Disco
    Lie- NF
    Happier- Marshmello/Bastille
    Girls Like You- Maroon 5/Cardi B
    Back To You- Selena Gomez
    Natural- Imagine Dragons
    Better Now- Post Malone
    Eastside- Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid
    Lucid Dreams- Juice WRLD
    Drew Barrymore- Bryce Vine

    Medium:
    Summer On You- PRETTYMUCH
    Promises- Calvin Harris/Sam Smith
    Lost In Japan- Shawn Mendes/Zedd
    Trip- Ella Mai
    Electricity- Silk City/Dua Lipa
    Beautiful- Bazzi/Camila Cabello
    Barbie Dreams- Nicki Minaj
    The Way I Am- Charlie Puth
    Goodbye- Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William
    Thunderclouds- LSD
    Tequila- Dan + Shay
    Jackie Chan- Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone
    Breathin- Ariana Grande
    Broken- Lovelytheband
    Sicko Mode- Travis Scott/Drake

    New:
    My Blood- Twenty One Pilots
    There's No Way- Lauv/Julia Michaels
    Song About You- Mike Posner
    Body- Loud Luxury/Brando
    This Feeling- The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini
    Don't Leave Me Alone- David Guetta/Anne-Marie
    Shallow- Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper
    If We Have Each Other- Alec Benjamin
    Heart To Break- Kim Petras
    Bottled Up- Dinah Jane/Ty Dolla $ign/Marc E. Bassy
    Consequences- Camila Cabello
    Body Talks- The Struts/Kesha
    I Did Something Bad- Taylor Swift
    Without You- Halsey
    Ring- Cardi B/Kehlani

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://billboardboi.blogspot.com/2018/10/billboard-frickdown-10132018.html
    sorry for posting this late but can you please check out my post on this week's hot 100? it'd mean a lot if you did. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. If anyone sees this, the 2013 rankdown reveals are starting over on the rankdown page.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Replies
    1. I don't sounds like typical indie fluff that of course pop radio would latch onto.

      Delete
    2. I would definitely rank Broken in my top 3 favorite songs on the countdown, along with Tequila and This Feeling

      Delete
    3. Yeah I think Broken should be an annoying song in my opinion.

      Delete
  28. Important News Guys:







    "A Star is Born" officially wins US album sales race, claims #1 on Billboard 200.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Loud Luxury/brando - Body
    Twenty One Pilots - My Blood
    Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
    Ariana Grande - Breathin'
    The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
    Alex Aiono - Big Mistake
    Tiesto/Dzeko/Post Malone/Preme - Jackie Chan
    Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper - Shallow (Debut)
    Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Halsey - Without Me
      Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye
      Shawn Mendes - Nervous
      Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
      Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free

      Delete
    4. Sorry was late on it...I'm at work. You beat me to it

      Delete
    5. Excuse me Nick, that's kinda rude. I need you to please stop saying inb4 a lot of times. Well I do it too. And for me it is still not appropriate.

      Delete
  30. 45. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper - No Brainer (=)
    44. Foster The People - Sit Next To Me (=)
    43. Marshmello/Anne-Marie - FRIENDS (=)
    42. Niall Horan - On The Loose (=)
    41. Ariana Grande - no tears left to cry (=)
    40. Brown & Gray - Top Down (=)
    39. Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love (-11)
    38. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (-7)
    37. Taylor Swift - Delicate (+2)
    36. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss (-6)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 35. AJR - Burn The House Down (-2)
      34. Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful (-14/biggest drop)
      33. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle (-12)
      32. Post Malone - Better Now (-10)
      31. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood (-4)
      30. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know (-4)
      29. Dan + Shay - Tequila (=)
      28. Kim Petras - Heart To Break (+8)
      27. The Vamps - Just My Type (+10)
      26. LSD - Thunderclouds (-8) (oh c'mon)
      25. Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) [-12]
      24. Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore (+10)
      23. Shawn Mendes/Zedd - Lost In Japan (Remix) [+12]
      22. Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (+1)
      21. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (+11)

      Delete
    2. And the #1 song is:








      High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco!!!

      Delete
  31. Here you go! Post is up! Enjoy!

    https://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-6-week-of-october-13-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/at40-khalid-3-week-of-october-13-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. My AT40 post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/at40-khalid-3-week-of-october-13-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-6-week-of-october-13-2018.html
    -1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    20. Zedd and Elley Duhe - Happy Now

    0: Crap
    19. Anne-Marie - 2002
    18. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    N/A

    4: Good
    17. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You
    16. Silk City (Mark Ronson and Diplo) featuring Dua Lipa - Electricity
    15. Ariana Grande - God is a Woman
    14. Marshmello featuring Bastille - Happier

    5: Good
    13. Weezer - Africa
    12. lovelytheband - Broken
    11. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
    10. Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
    9. George Ezra - Shotgun
    8. The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren - Side Effects
    7. Imagine Dragons - Natural
    6. NF - Lie
    5. Khalid x Normani - Love Lies
    4. Selena Gomez - Back to You
    3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    2. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    1. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart

    Overall Top 20 Score: 81% (A-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Now: Agreed.
      2002: Agreed.
      The Way I Am: Agreed.
      Girls like You: Ag... oh my gosh no. Here we go again. This song needs to be banned from the countdown. I hate it.
      Electricity: Agreed.
      God is a woman: Disagreed.
      Happier: Agreed, but I think it's getting old.
      Africa: Agreed.
      Broken: Agreed.
      The Last of the Real Ones: Disagreed.
      I'm a Mess: Fudge this song. I hate it and it needs to be banned from the countdown.
      Shotgun: Agreed, and I love that song. It's so amazing.
      Side Effects: No. I hate it. It sucks.
      Natural: Agreed, it is my best song.
      Lie: Hell no. Nobody cares about Lie. It is super fudging annoying.
      Love Lies: Here we go again with this fudging crappy song. I need that song to go the fudge away.
      Back to You: Disagreed.
      Youngblood: Youngblood, say you want me, say you want me... no. This song is awful. I can't stand for this fudging song already and it needs to be banned form the countdown.
      High Hopes: Well, I must say it's old already. So I'm going to hate it at some point.
      Don't Go Breaking My Heart: Yes I totally ag... no I hate that song, it also needs to be banned from the countdown.

      Delete
  35. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/twenty-one-pilots-2-alt-8-week-of-101318.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-6-week-of-101318.html

      Delete
  36. Big Bank is officially number one at rhythmic radio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonstop is officially number one at urban radio.

      Delete
    2. Simple is officially number one at country radio.

      Delete
    3. Youngblood is officially number one at Pop radio for a third week.

      Delete
    4. Girls like You is officially number one at hot adult contemporary radio for an 11th week.

      Delete
    5. Happier is officially in the top 10 at pop radio.

      Delete
    6. Lost in Japan and breathin’ are officially in the top 20 at Pop radio.

      Delete
    7. Thunderclouds and Without Me are officially in the top 30 at Pop radio.

      Delete
    8. Plus Meghan Trainor is releasing her new single with CNCO and Sean Paul. She was on Jimmy Fallon show last night and her new single is coming out this Friday. It is a surprise, I hope you guys know it.

      Delete
    9. You Say is officially number one at Christian AC radio for a fifth week.

      Delete
    10. Are You Ready is officially number one at active rock radio again.

      Delete
    11. This Feeling and I Love It are officially in the top 40 pop radio.

      Delete
    12. Don’t Matter to Me, My Blood and Trust My Lonely are in the top 50 at pop radio.

      Delete
    13. Better and White Boi are in the top 55 a pop radio. These two songs are gaining traction at the Pop format.

      Delete
    14. Consequences is in the top 60 at pop radio, Ain’t Easy is in the top 65. These two songs are on the rise at pop radio.

      Delete
    15. Adrian, can you please delete Dylan's comment? That is a very rude comment.

      Delete
    16. Chase, can you please leave here? You make many very rude comments

      Delete
  37. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-6-week-of-october-13-2018.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  38. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-6-week-of-october-13-2018.html

    finally got this out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waffle, you better calm down. I really think you should be aware of that bad word. Please don't tell me no, that's not nice.

      Delete
    2. I👏didn't👏say👏a👏bad👏word👏

      Delete
    3. Here's a bad word for you Chase: fuck you

      Delete
  39. https://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/alt-nations-alt-18-twenty-one-pilots-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. New Music Alert:


    BTS - FAKE LOVE (Japanese Version)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. NEW MUSIC ALERT:

      Dbender - Go Commit Not Living (Chase Diss Track) [JAPANESE VERSION]

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. The Japanese version is even worse.

      Delete
  41. Adrian, can you please delete Chase's comments? They are very rude comments.

    ReplyDelete
  42. DO YOU WANT YOUR EX-BACK?
    ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP?
    DO YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP TILL END TIME?
    ARE YOU GOING THROUGH SPIRITUAL ATTACK?
    Dr. AKHERE is a herbal and spiritual healing specialist, contact him for help: Email: DRAKHERE66@gmail.com Tell:+2348129175848

    ReplyDelete