Saturday, September 8, 2018

5 Seconds of Summer (1) – Week Of September 8, 2018

Hey guys! As of right now, you have one week left to submit your list for my rankdown. There's a very good chance I'll extend the deadline by at least another week. I haven't even finished my own ranking so I understand of trying to find time to get it done. So if you want to participate, try your best to get it done as soon as possible. Also, I want to say a quick rest in peace to Mac Miller, who died yesterday of overdose. It's definitely very sad. I can only imagine what his family is going through right now. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Maroon 5 – Wait (#34)
  • Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same (#39) [1 Week At #1]
  • Charlie Puth/Kehlani – Done For Me (#43)
  • Lauv – I Like Me Better (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
The Countdown
45. Alessia Cara – Growing Pains (#44)
44. Niall Horan – On The Loose (#36)
43. Halsey – Alone (#37)
42. Drake – In My Feelings (#40)
41. 5 Seconds of Summer – Want You Back (#41) [1 Week At #1]
40. Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin – I Like It (#42)
39. George Ezra – Shotgun (#38)
38. NF – Lie (DEBUT)
37. Madison Beer – Home With You (#31)
36. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (DEBUT)
35. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (DEBUT)
34. Brown & Gray – Top Down (#30)
33. PNAU – Go Bang (#33)
32. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir (#32)
31. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (DEBUT)
30. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#27)
29. PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You (#24)
28. Dua Lipa – IDGAF (#35)
27. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#16) [2 Weeks At #1]
26. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#19)
25. Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind (#26)
24. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#13)
23. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#14)
22. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#28)
21. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer (#29)
20. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#23)
19. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#18)
18. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#17)
17. Weezer – Africa (#22)
16. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#6) [9 Weeks At #1]
15. lovelytheband – Broken (#11)
14. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#25)
13. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#7)
12. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#12) [3 Weeks At #1]
11. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#9) [2 Weeks At #1]
10. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#3)
  9. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#20)
  8. Post Malone – Better Now (#15)
  7. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#21)
  6. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#8)
  5. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#10)
  4. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#5) [4 Weeks At #1]
  3. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  2. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#4) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (5)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Tie Between Shawn Mendes – In My Blood and Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (–11)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (+14)

New Entrants
~ First up in the list of debuts, we have NF with Lie. I like this song a lot similar to Let You Down. I'm not huge on the majority of the rap music we've gotten these days. But NF is one of the better rapper out there at the moment. The song is nice and fast and I really enjoy the verses. He sounds very good in the chorus as well. I really like the lyrical content here, which is not something I say very often nowadays regarding rap music. But this guy has some good lyrics. Overall, Lie is a very good song that I would love to see do well.

~ Next we have Marshmello and Bastille with Happier. I will say that it's better than Marshmello's other song on the countdown. But it's still not very interesting for the most part. Marshmello got a little lazy here with the production yet again. That so-called "drop" in the chorus is very boring. But I do like Dan Smith's vocals and that's one of the main reasons why I've liked Bastille's music in the past. That's really the only redeeming quality though. I know Marshmello is capable of better. He's just trying to follow Zedd and produce some mediocre junk that shouldn't even be considered EDM. That being said, while it is in blue, it is much closer to red than it is to green.

~ Immediately following that, we have Bazzi with the rerelease of Beautiful featuring Camila Cabello. I never got on board with his hit Mine. It felt very childish to me and it was actually pretty annoying. I'm not sure why that became a hit. But I do feel like he matured a little bit from Mine to Beautiful. He actually has a pretty good voice and I think he shows it well here. The production is not as annoying and any improvement is worth noting. I don't love Camila's contribution, but she sounds decent. I feel like the original is better even though I haven't listened to it. But overall, I think this is a decent song. I can myself possibly enjoying it in the future.

~ Last, and definitely least, we have Zedd featuring Elley Duhé with Happy Now. And with that, it is rant time. I feel like everyone already knows how I feel about Zedd right now. The man used to be very talented and was one of the best producers in EDM. But every since his feature on Starving by Hailee Steinfeld, everything just went downhill. I get that he's trying new things, but this is honestly just awful. This is not EDM in the slightest. This is PURE LAZINESS! There's no other way to describe Happy Now. It is way too simplistic, boring, generic, mediocre, and honestly just straight up terrible. I can't listen to that "instrumental" or whatever that is in the chorus without cringing at how bad it is. And even if I didn't know who Zedd was before this, I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't like it. It's terrible compared to his previous work and it's terrible on its own as well. At least in The Middle, I liked Maren Morris' vocals to some extent. I can't stand Elley Duhé's voice here. It's so flat and autotuned. Those computerized vocals at the end of the song are almost unbearable. I've pretty much given up on Zedd at this point. This is a new low for him. I'm really hoping this doesn't become a hit because this is garbage.


Best Debut of the Week: NF – Lie


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William – Goodbye
  • LSD – Thunderclouds
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
  • Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises
  • The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan (DEBUT)
  • Anne-Marie – 2002
  • AJR – Burn The House Down
  • Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo
  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free (DEBUT)
  • Kim Petras – Heart To Break (DEBUT)
  • Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
  • The Vamps – Just My Type
  • Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore
  • Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It

~ First we have yet another EDM producer attempting to go mainstream. Tiesto brings us Jackie Chan. The song has three out of five stars on iTunes, which already says a lot about it. Tiesto has done a lot better in the past and we know the only reason this song is here is because of Post Malone who does not sound his best. Preme sounds pretty bad in my opinion. I don't like the production nor do I like the lyrical content. I really don't think there are any redeeming qualities here. EDM is going through a pretty dark time right now.

~ Next we have the return of Mr. Worldwide with Free Free Free. I think this man is starting to get burned out a little bit. You can only release these types of songs so many times. There's nothing new or original here in terms of the production, the lyrical content, and the flow of the song. Pitbull has definitely released a lot of bangers in the past, but I think this song is a sign of the end for him and mainstream radio.

~ Finally we have Kim Petras with Heart To Break. I'll keep this one short and sweet. The vocals are very good, but it gets a little tiring just listening to that same beat throughout the whole song. It becomes repetitive and a little bit boring. So I'm split down the middle here.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. TIE: Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo
1. TIE: The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
3. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
4. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
5. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love


Blurbiful
~ It was only a matter of time until Youngblood by 5 Seconds Of Summer hit #1. And I'm glad this one is actually a hit right now as it's #4 on iTunes. It is a great song and easily one of the best I've heard from 5SOS. I wouldn't mind seeing it spend a few more weeks at the top.

~ We have a few other interesting moves in the Top 10. Love Lies is in the Top 5 a little unexpectedly. But I'm very happy about it. It's a great song. Side Effects made a sudden jump into the Top 10, which is very nice given that it's the best recent song The Chainsmokers have put out. Better Now is also in the Top 10, which is good since it's one of Post Malone's best songs. And of course we have The Way I Am. It's bad enough we had to say goodbye to Done For Me. I really don't want this inferior track to surpass the minor success of its predecessor. But it probably will unfortunately.

~ Zedd/Maren Morris – The Middle is out of the Top 10. Hallelujah. I want this to drop, but at the same time I don't want this to get replaced by Happy Now. So I'm not really sure what to think at this point.

~ Africa by Weezer is up in the Top 20. Again, I'm glad that this song is having some success right now. I still really enjoy it every listen even though it has been around for a while now.

~ Foster The People – Sit Next To Me has dropped out of the Top 20 unfortunately. I wish it spent a little bit more time in the Top 10, but I'm glad it had a reasonable amount of success here because it is still a very great song.

~ No Tears Left To Cry and In My Blood took some drops out of the Top 20. Both songs have started fading on me, the former more than the latter. They had a good amount of success while they lasted and I think the timing is right for them to drop.

~ As far as the exits go, good riddance to Wait, Never Be The Same, and I Like Me Better. All of them were bad and the latter two were especially horrendous. It's about time we said farewell to them. I Like Me Better should've never been a hit and Never Be The Same should've never been a single. The disappointing exit happens to be Charlie Puth/Kehlani – Done For Me. It's saddening that this one couldn't reach the success of the previous singles like Attention. It was definitely a great song and I'm glad it spent some time here. And shout out to Kehlani because she is very underrated and she sounded great on this song. So yeah. You will be missed, Done For Me. But everything else will not be missed by me.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle

1 – Bad:
NONE

2 – Mediocre:
19. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
18. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know

3 – Decent:
17. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
16. Taylor Swift – Delicate
15. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
14. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
13. lovelytheband – Broken
12. Post Malone – Better Now
11. Selena Gomez – Back To You
10. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen
9. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss
8. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
7. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
6. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
5. Weezer – Africa
4. Imagine Dragons – Natural
3. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
2. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Overall Score: 84/100 = 84% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Five For Fighting – Chances

Most Missed Countdown Song: The Chainsmokers/Rozes – Roses

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Kygo/Imagine Dragons – Born To Be Yours (there is not very much good new music out)

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#12)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
3. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me
4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
5. Imagine Dragons – Natural


My Bottom 5 Picks
1. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now
2. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle
3. PNAU – Go Bang
4. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends
5. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir

251 comments:

  1. Great post! I respect your opinion of course, but I don't get how the lyrcial content of Lie is good in any way at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I can tell, he’s calling out a girl who’s not taking their relationship seriously at all and who’s spreading lies. At least that’s what I got out of it.

      Delete
    2. There's a few lines that kinda bother me, but I'll explain more about it in my post

      Delete
    3. The lyrical content of Lie is pretty good in my opinion. What I like about NF is that you can hear his pain in his rap and choruses.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/billboard-hot-100-top-50-drake-8-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just heard High Hopes on a pop/hit music radio station that wasn't Hits1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good point on Pitbull... his last one with Enrique Iglesias "Messing Around" was horrible and his variation of "Hot Hot Hot", "Free Free Free", isn't even better...

    I heard the latest single by Ariana Grande "Breathin"....other bonifide hit coming

    WATCH OUT FOR THESE POTENTIAL HITS:
    Cheat Codes f/ Little Mix "Only You"
    Silk City f/Dua Lipa "Electricity"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mitch, welcome to the countdown blog. It’s me Chasetronaut.

      Delete
  6. Girls like You is about to dethrone In My Feelings at #1 on Billboard Hot 100 this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next week, High Hopes will return to #1 on Billboard Hot 100 replacing Youngblood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just ignore him. At this point, Chase is basically talking nonsense.

      And sure, I'll take any of the Top 5 songs to be #1 at this point. Even Say Amen.

      Delete
    2. Montavis, please get a grip on this. You are not allowed to tell somebody what to do, I didn't do anything wrong.

      Delete
  8. Bad news guys:






    Cardi B and Nicki Minaj got into a fight in NYC and Cardi B got hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The AT40 post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-maroon-5-5-week-of-september-8-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Top 5 Picks:
    1) Summer On You- PRETTYMUCH
    2) Happier- Marshmello/Bastille
    3) High Hopes- Panic! At The Disco
    4) In My Feelings- Drake
    5) The Way I Am- Charlie Puth

    Bottom 5 Picks:
    1) Alone- Halsey
    2) One Kiss- Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa
    3) On The Loose- Niall Horan
    4) Friends- Marshmello/Anne-Marie
    5) Call Me Sir- Train/Cam/Travie McCoy

    Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks:
    1) Drew Barrymore- Bryce Vine (my favorite song of the year so far!)
    2) 2002- Anne-Marie
    3) Jackie Chan- Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone
    4) Body Talks- The Struts/Kesha
    5) Promises- Calvin Harris/Sam Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer on You: Amazing
      Happier: Amazing
      High Hopes: Still amazing
      In My Feelings: Just no. I can't fudging stand this song anymore. It's driving my crazy
      The Way I Am: Yes
      Alone: Ugh.... it's crap
      One Kiss: This song is so old
      On the Loose: No
      Friends: Yes
      Call Me Sir: Never heard
      Drew Barrymore: Fudge this song, it's annoying.
      2002: No.
      Jackie Chan: Yes.
      Body Talks: Oh yes.
      Promises: Okay.

      Delete
  11. Sorry but if there's no extension I don't think I can get to the rankdown. I'm putting most of my time into Pulse's 1999 alternative rankdown this week, and I want to do that way more than this one, so yeah. With an extension I could try but without one I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with your opinion on Jackie Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes there is:

    #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Machine Gun Kelly - Rap Devil

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did no one know that the girl who sings the Hit-Bound debut "Heart to Break" is transgender?

    Nothing wrong with that obviously, but just wanted to throw it out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that mainly to people on Pulse mentioning it. I haven't listened yet though.

      Delete
  16. Chase should go commit non existence

    ReplyDelete
  17. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-1-week-of-september.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not going to be reviewing Hits 1 anymore. I am tired of the favoritism and the rap songs getting no respect. I'll just be doing stuff rock related now. Adrian, you can move this to the other blogs sidebar if you want.

    https://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. #teammiles
    #teammathew
    #teamwamb10
    #teamnodrake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #teamdylan
      #teamnochase
      #teamyouspelledmatthewwrong

      Delete
    2. Come on, 24 years old and you don’t know how to spell Matthew? Sshhhhshhs

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. "Hits 1 Recommendations:
      Nonstop- Drake"

      "I like Miles, but I hate rapper Drake." and "#teamnodrake"

      make up your mother fucking mind Chase. or do you even fucking have one?

      Delete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-1-week-of-september.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nobody cares if you change your profile pic

    ReplyDelete
  24. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-1-week-of-9818.html

    Countdown post is out. If we were talking about Lie's lyrics earlier, I tried to explain why I don't like them in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Rap Devil- Machine Gun Kelly
    I Do- ASHLEE + EVAN
    I Love It- Kanye West & Lil Pump
    Self Care- Mac Miller
    Avocado Toast- Emily Zeck
    Medicine- Queen Naija
    Boo’d Up- Ella Mai
    FEFE- 6ix9ine/Nicki Minaj/Murda Beatz
    IDOL- BTS/Nicki Minaj
    Real Friends- Camila Cabello/Swae Lee
    Lost in Japan- Shawn Mendes
    You Say- Lauren Daigle
    joy.- for KING & COUNTRY
    Ring- Cardi B/Kehlani
    Fall- Eminem
    Taste- Tyga/Offset
    Drowns the Whiskey- Jason Aldean/Miranda Lambert
    SICKO MODE- Travis Scott
    Rosanna- Weezer
    Dead- Madison Beer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More Hits 1 Recommendations:
      BOOM- Tiësto/Gucci Mane/Sevenn
      Consequences- Camila Cabello
      My Blood- twenty one pilots
      Moonlight- XXXTENTACION

      Delete
  26. So there was quite a bit of football action yesterday! Green Bay pulled off an insane comeback (especially after many feared for Aaron Rodgers after he was carted out), the Steelers and Browns played to a TIE, and in a game that was almost unanimously predicted to be a blowout, the Buccaneers upset the Saints on the road 48-40 (hi Montavis). And then some. How's that for Week 1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say it was interesting. It was refreshing to see the Bucs defeat our bitter rival, the Saints. I did see the start of the Bear/Packers game, but I went to sleep in the middle of it (gosh darn it). Boy, I missed GB making a comeback. Yep, NFL football is back indeed!

      Delete
  27. http://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/alt-nations-alt-8-twenty-one-pilots-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. New Music Alert:

    Mike Posner - Song About You

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/5000-pageview-special-my-top-25-best.html
    5,000 Pageview Special, my top 25 hit songs of 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Chase? If you know it's fake why even say it? You're honestly fucking retarded.

      Delete
  31. Since Rap Devil has a lot of streaming and sales, maybe it could dethrone In My Feelings at #1 on Billboard Hot 100 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  32. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Camila Cabello - Consequences

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doubt they're gonna pick that up. It's too slow for them and not exactly meant for the radio. It is amazing though.

      Delete
    2. They picked up Havana and NBTS so they’ll probably pick up that songs too.

      Delete
    3. And by the way, here it is:

      Available for vote on Z100:
      Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same

      Delete
  33. Today is September 11, 2018. 17 years ago, the terrorist group called Al-Qaeda had thrown some planes at the One World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington. Over 2,500 civilians were killed and 19 hijackers. As the second on-land major bombing/attack on US soil (the first being Pearl Harbor committed by Japan), we must remember all who had died during the attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post! I am back from my long hiatus, with another SOTD. There will be a top 20 chart this weekend. Check it out at heavenraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Why Don't We - 8 Letters

    ReplyDelete
  36. Predections for 9/15

    Exits
    In My Feelings
    I Like It
    Want You Back
    Growing Pains

    Debuts
    Burn The House Down
    Body Talks
    Thunderclouds
    Almost Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is, we probably won’t be having any debuts this week.

      Delete
    2. It is now looking like Solo and Thunderclouds could debut this week.

      Delete
    3. I just heard Thunderclouds on Hits 1. :)

      Delete
    4. Available for Voting: Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside and Loud Luxury/Brando - Body

      Delete
    5. Welcome back, My Hits 1 Weeekend COuntdown Blog, where have you been all of a sudden?

      Delete
    6. Just heard Body and it’s just fucking awful. I’m glad that Eastside is there though.

      Delete
    7. What??? Both Eastside & Body are such great songs in my opinion.

      Delete
  37. IT WENT WELL! As it turns out, what my mom said was right!!! It IS a mole! What was the other doctor thinking???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you should just stop and don't say a fudging word that's not appropriate.

      Delete
    2. @Cure Whatever! It doesn’t say anywhere on here that swearing is against the rules or that this comment section is meant for little children like him. He should leave if he’s not comfortable with us not being kid-friendly and clean.

      Delete
  38. New Music Alert:

    Lana Del Rey - Mariners Apartment Complex

    ReplyDelete
  39. Broken: Agreed.
    Side Effects: Agreed.
    God is a woman: Agreed.
    The Way I Am: Agreed.
    Love Lies: Fudge this song, it's crap and I hate it, it needs to leave the countdown already. I mean when I hear this song all the time, it's overplayed. I hate it!!!
    Don't Go Breaking My Heart: Disagreed.
    The Middle: Agreed.
    I Wanna Know: Agreed.
    Africa: Oh I love this song, this is one of my favorite songs out right now.
    Youngblood: Agre....... fudge no!!!! This song is so annoying and horrible. I hate it and it needs to fudging leave the countdown.
    The rest: I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please stop correcting, Waffle.
      It doesn't make any sense.

      Delete
    2. I can do it whatever I want. I need to calm down.

      Delete
    3. Oh look. Now you’re telling me to stop correcting you. Now you know what it’s like to be me.

      Delete
  40. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-maroon-5-5-week-of-september-8-2018.html

    and

    https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/billboard-hot-100-top-50-drake-9-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Mariners Apartment Complex- Lana Del Rey
    Still New York- MAX/Joey Bada$$
    Song About You- Mike Posner
    Medicine- Queen Naija
    You Say- Lauren Daigle
    Ring- Cardi B/Kehlani
    RAP DEVIL- Machine Gun Kelly
    Consequences- Camila Cabello
    Lost in Japan- Shawn Mendes
    OTW- Khalid/Ty Dolla $ign/6LACK
    joy.- for KING & COUNTRY
    Moonlight- XXXTENTACION
    My Blood- twenty one pilots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      Consequences

      No:
      You Say
      Rap Devil
      Moonlight

      Don’t know or care:
      Everything else

      Delete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Billboard Hot 100 predictions for next week:
    1. RAP DEVIL (DEBUT)
    2. In My Feelings
    3. Lucid Dreams (Forget Me)
    4. I Love It (DEBUT)
    5. I Like It
    6. Fall
    7. Better Now
    8. Love Lies
    9. SICKO MODE
    10. Girls like You
    11. Lucky You
    12. The Ringer
    13. I Do (DEBUT)
    27. You Say
    44. Medicine
    45. Feels like Summer (DEBUT)
    46. Thunderclouds
    100. I'm Upset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my predictions of what it should look like next week. It is not a horrible prediction, it's a nice prediction.

      Delete
    2. Feels Like Summer debuted this past week.

      Delete
    3. No Chase. That is a very horrible prediction. Rap Devil is not debuting at #1 and you probably know that.

      Delete
    4. Oops, Girls like You will dethrone In My Feelings for #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

      Delete
  44. Local News: “Chasetronaut In The House” is confirmed to be a spam robot much like “Obat Kuat Viagra Asli”

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Who do you guys think is gonna win AGT this season? I’m placing my bets on Courtney Hardwin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably gonna be Courtney because AGT is practically doing everything they can to make her win. She's not even that good. I would love if Glennis Grace won, but of course that's not gonna happen.

      Delete
    2. In b4 Waffle says something bad to Adrian.

      Delete
    3. @Chase Why the fuck would I, though? I didn’t do anything to him, and he didn’t do anything to me. This is why absolutely no one wants you to be a part of this community.

      Delete
  47. Taste is officially #1 at urban radio this week and it will hold at #1 for next week's urban chart.

    ReplyDelete
  48. When I saw that Scars To Your Beautiful aired on Hits 1, I thought they aired What Makes You Beautiful for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Weekend Countdown Predictions:
    Exits:
    Sit Next to Me
    Tequila
    Summer on You
    Want You Back

    Entrants:
    Thunderclouds
    Solo
    2002
    Promises

    #1: The Last of the Real Ones (3rd Week!!!)

    Biggest DROP!!!... of the Week: No Brainer (-17)

    Biggest Jump of the Week: Happier (+21)

    HitBound Entrants:
    Summer on You (Re-Entry)
    Body
    Eastside
    Electricity

    HitBound Exits:
    Just My Type

    ReplyDelete
  50. New AT40 post is out! Thank you all for reading!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-post-malone-1-week-of-september-15.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  51. New on Hits 1:

    R3hab/Sofia Carson- Rumors

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sorry guys had to work tonight so won't be posting the Hitbound list. The artist/title display is messed up again this week so won't be able to get list off of DSR

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hit-Bound list:
    Loud Luxury/brando - Body (debut)
    The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
    Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone - Jackie Chan
    Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore
    The Vamps - Just My Type
    benny blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (debut)
    Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
    Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
    Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free
    Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love
    AJR - Burn The House Down
    Anne-Marie - 2002
    Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    Kim Petras - Heart To Break
    Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  55. No exits this week.
    45. Niall Horan - On The Loose (-1)
    44. Alessia Cara - Growing Pains (+1)
    43. Drake - In My Feelings (-1)
    42. Halsey - Alone (+1)
    41. 5 Seconds of Summer - Want You Back (=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, at least it isn’t on my birthday.

      Delete
    2. There can’t be a no exit week on my birthday. I remember how upset Adrian was when he had a no exit week on his birthday.

      Delete
    3. And I mean when his birthday was on a a Saturday which was in 2015.

      Delete
    4. Last year, Thunder was #1 on my birthday.

      Delete
    5. I hate Thunder and it fudging sucks already.

      Delete
    6. Even if I hear this song, it’s driving me darn crazy.

      Delete
    7. So you don't like it when I correct you yet you do it to us? How is that fair?

      Delete
    8. Leah, your birthday fell on a Saturday in 2014, not 2015.

      Delete
  56. The AT40 post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-post-malone-1-week-of-september-15.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  57. Rank Song
    #45 On The Loose
    #44 Growing Pains
    #43 In My Feelings
    #42 Alone
    #41 Want You Back
    #40 I Like It (Radio Edit)
    #39 Sit Next To Me
    #38 Home With You
    #37 Top Down
    #36 FRIENDS
    #35 Shotgun
    #34 no tears left to cry
    #33 Lie
    #32 IDGAF
    #31 Summer On You
    #30 Go Bang
    #29 No Brainer
    #28 Call Me Sir
    #27 Beautiful
    #26 Tequila
    #25 Nevermind
    #24 Happier
    #23 Happy Now
    #22 In My Blood
    #21 I'm A Mess
    #20 broken
    #19 Delicate
    #18 One Kiss
    #17 Natural
    #16 Back To You
    #15 Girls Like You
    #14 I Wanna Know
    #13 Africa
    #12 God is a woman
    #11 Don't Go Breaking My Heart
    #10 Side Effects
    #9 Whatever It Takes
    #8 The Middle
    #7 The Way I Am
    #6 Better Now
    #5 Say Amen
    #4 The Last Of The Real Ones
    #3 Love Lies
    #2 High Hopes
    Last Year Slow Hands
    #1 Youngblood

    ReplyDelete
  58. Replies
    1. Memes aside, you had Nonstop on your list of recommendations for Hits1.

      Delete
  59. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457290962494947362/488487406190854154/Urinal_Etiquette_09092018191423.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cardi B and Saweetie are best artists of 2018.

      Delete
    2. That has nothing to do with this and you are also wrong as well.

      Delete
    3. I've never even heard of the latter

      Delete
  60. Here it is, everyone.

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-2-week-of-september.html

    ReplyDelete
  61. This is what I think Hot 100 should look like for next week:
    1. Girls like You
    2. In My Feelings
    3. RAP DEVIL (Hot Shot Debut)
    4. I Like It
    5. Natural
    6. You Say (Biggest Jump)
    7. Youngblood
    8. Lucky You
    9. I Love It (Debut)
    10. Better Now
    11. Love Lies
    44. I Do (Debut)
    99. Feels like Summer
    100. Ring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rap Devil is not debuting at #3 and You Say is not going to #6 because you love it!!!!

      Delete
    2. ^^^ What I think to myself whenever I see a new Chase comment

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  62. http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-2-week-of-september.html

    -1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    N/A

    0: Crap
    20. Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey - The Middle
    19. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    18. NOTD featuring Bea Miller - I Wanna Know

    4: Good
    17. Taylor Swift - Delicate
    16. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You
    15. Ariana Grande - God is a Woman

    5: Great
    14. lovelytheband - Broken
    13. Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa - One Kiss
    12. Imagine Dragons - Natural
    11. Selena Gomez - Back to You
    10. Weezer - Africa
    9. The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren - Side Effects
    8. Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes
    7. Post Malone - Better Now
    6. Panic! at the Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
    5. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
    4. Khalid x Normani - Love Lies
    3. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes
    2. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    1. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart

    Overall Top 20 Score: 86% (A)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Middle: Agreed
      The Way I Am: Agreed
      I Wanna Know: Disagreed
      Delicate: Disagreed
      Girls like You: Agr...... fudge no. This song is so crap. I hate it when Adam Levine sings the chorus and it is so crap. I hate it.
      God is a woman: Agreed
      Broken: Agreed
      The rest: Disagreed and Agreed.

      Delete
    2. He didn't ask for opinions he was doing a ranking.

      Delete
  63. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-2-week-of-september.html

    http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-post-malone-1-week-of-september-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  64. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/billboard-overview-week-of-91518.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  65. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/twenty-one-pilots-4-alt-8-week-of-91518.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete