Tuesday, September 18, 2018

5 Seconds of Summer (2) – Week Of September 15, 2018

Hey guys! I have extended the deadline for submissions for my 2013 Billboard Year-End Rankdown to Saturday, September 29 at 11:30 PM CST. So you have another two weeks roughly. I haven't even finished my own list, so I get it if you're still trying to get around to it. This new deadline is still tentative, though there's not as great of a chance of me extending it again. So we'll see where we are on that day. No songs leaving the countdown this week. So let's get right into it!



Last Week's #1 Song: 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
The Countdown
45. Niall Horan – On The Loose (#44)
44. Alessia Cara – Growing Pains (#45)
43. Drake – In My Feelings (#42)
42. Halsey – Alone (#43)
41. 5 Seconds of Summer – Want You Back (#41) [1 Week At #1]
40. Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin – I Like It (#40)
39. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#23)
38. Madison Beer – Home With You (#37)
37. Brown & Gray – Top Down (#35)
36. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#26)
35. George Ezra – Shotgun (#39)
34. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#24)
33. NF – Lie (#38)
32. Dua Lipa – IDGAF (#28)
31. PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You (#29)
30. PNAU – Go Bang (#33)
29. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer (#21)
28. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir (#32)
27. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#35)
26. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#30)
25. Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind (#25)
24. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#36)
23. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (#31)
22. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#27) [2 Weeks At #1]
21. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#22)
20. lovelytheband – Broken (#15)
19. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#12) [3 Weeks At #1]
18. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#20)
17. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#19)
16. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#10)
15. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#13)
14. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#18)
13. Weezer – Africa (#17)
12. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#14)
11. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#6)
10. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#7)
  9. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#11) [1 Week At #1]
  8. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#16) [9 Weeks At #1]
  7. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#9)
  6. Post Malone – Better Now (#8)
  5. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#4) [4 Weeks At #1]
  4. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#3) [2 Weeks At #1]
  3. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#5)
  2. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Niall Horan – Slow Hands (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (–16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (+12)

Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Loud Luxury/brando – Body (DEBUT)
  • The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan
  • Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore
  • The Vamps – Just My Type
  • Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (DEBUT)
  • Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises
  • Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
  • AJR – Burn The House Down
  • Anne-Marie – 2002
  • Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
  • Kim Petras – Heart To Break
  • Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William – Goodbye

~ Why does it seem to be a trend to make songs less than three minutes? Both of our debuts this week have that problem. Body is simply annoying. There really isn't any other way to describe it. The vocals are not good, the production is pretty bad, and the song is repetitive.

~ Next we have Eastside, which I'm a little indifferent on. The production is pretty good and I really like what Khalid has to offer. I think his voice sounds great here. But I do not like Halsey's contribution. Maybe I'm just a little tired of hearing her voice at the moment, but I just don't really like her verse. She sounds good with Khalid, but not so much on her own. And like I said, the song is short. So there isn't much to take in.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
2. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
3. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze
4. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
5. Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William – Goodbye


Blurbier
~ There really is nothing to talk about this week. The only noticeable change to me was Foster The People – Sit Next To Me sadly taking a tumble down to #39. Other than that, there was nothing major this week. So instead, I thought I'd use this section this week to talk about some new songs that came out recently. Songs that don't appear on Hits 1 usually don't get talked about by me. But I thought I'd talk about some of these songs in case you were curious about my thoughts.


~ Kanye West/Lil Pump – I Love It: It's hard to expect a good song when Lil Pump is included on the track. My boyfriend and I agree that this song is cancer to our ears. And he's a big fan of Kanye West. I have respect for the man and I do think he has some pretty solid songs in his discography. But this is terrible. It's literally them saying, "You're such a fucking hoe," over and over again. I'm gonna hope that this is some kind of joke. It just recently came out and it's already one of the worst songs of the year. And what a way to ruin Roblox. (0/10)


~ Machine Gun Kelly – Rap Devil: I actually like some of MGK's music, specifically from his 2015 album General Admission. But this was a pretty poor attempt at a diss track. I don't know how this feud started, but this man has no career compared to Eminem. As far as the song itself goes, it's pretty boring in terms of the production. The beat is pretty lame. I will give MGK some credit and say that this is better than a lot of the mumble rap we get these days. But that's about it. (2/10)


~ Eminem – Killshot: Not long after his new album Kamikaze was released, we get another track from Eminem, which is fired right back to Machine Gun Kelly after the release of Rap Devil. And it's pretty clear since the cover is MGK's face being sniped. This song actually has a pretty cool beat and I really like Eminem's flow here. Again, I don't know why this whole beef between the two rappers is going. But it seems clear that Eminem is the superior one, at least in terms of the music. Killshot is a much better song than Rap Devil and Eminem is just a better rapper in general. There really isn't much competition here. (8/10)


~ Lauren Daigle – You Say: This song has been hanging around in the Top 10 on iTunes for a very long time and I'm just now listening to it. It's not that often that a Christian song actually sells this well on iTunes for it to be in the Top 10 this long. It's actually a really nice song. The lyrical content is really good. Listening to her voice, I get some Adele vibes, which is cool. The song has a very nice meaning and I'm happy to see it have reasonable success. (8.5/10)


~ Gucci Mane, Bruno Mars, Kodak Black – Wake Up In The Sky: This song just recently came out, so I thought I'd talk about it. I like the first ten seconds of it where we get to hear Bruno's great voice. That's about it. The song falls flat from there. Neither of the rappers sound good in their verses and Bruno Mars is not actually singing in the chorus. So yeah. I don't think anything else needs to be said. (3/10)


~ Mariah Carey – GTFO: Please disregard everything I may have said in the past about Mariah Carey. I do think she's very talented and she has some very good songs with the exception of songs like Touch My Body. Despite having some difficulty performing live nowadays, she is apparently still releasing music and we got GTFO. And it's okay, I guess. She's singing in falsetto the whole time, which isn't bad, but it loses me eventually. The production here is decent. It's nothing too amazing. The song overall is not great, but it's not bad either. I'm kind of indifferent on it. I read somewhere that there is more to come from her within the remainder of 2018, so I guess we'll see how it goes. (5/10)


~ That's all I'm gonna review right now. If you want to know my thoughts on any other song, just let me know in the comments and I'll be happy to give my opinions.


Top 20 Review
– Crap:
20. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle

1 – Bad:
NONE

2 – Mediocre:
19. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
18. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know
17. Taylor Swift – Delicate

3 – Decent:
16. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
15. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Good:
14. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
13. Selena Gomez – Back To You
12. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss
11. Post Malone – Better Now
10. lovelytheband – Broken
9. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen
8. Imagine Dragons – Natural
7. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
6. Weezer – Africa
5. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
3. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
2. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Sinéad O'Connor – Nothing Compares 2 U (an all-time favorite)

Most Missed Countdown Song: Owl City – Fireflies (another all-time favorite)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Jesse McCartney – Wasted

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: P!nk – What About Us (#18)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
3. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me
4. Dan + Shay – Tequila
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood

201 comments:

  1. Great post! My thoughts on the songs mentioned:
    I Love It - it's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but it's very far from good. I'll discuss more in my Billboard post. 3/10
    RAP DEVIL - one of least favorites of the whole year. Again, more in the Billboard post. 0/10
    Killshot - haven't heard
    You Say - yawn. 4/10
    Wake Up in the Sky - Bruno Mars in that hook is just.... amazing. 8/10
    GTFO - Mariah's done better. 3/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love It: I agree without you on the song.

      RAP DEVIL: It is such an amazing song. I mean this song feels like a fall hit.

      Killshot: Agreed

      You Say: Oh yes it is such an amazing song.
      I love it and it is amazing.

      Wake Up in the Sky: No, I hate it and it’s so fudging horrible. This song is piece of crap!!!

      GTFO: Agreed.

      Delete
  2. I honestly agree with you on your opinion in Body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The MGK and Eminiem feud started when MGK tweeted about how hot Em's daughter Haillee was, and so Em banned all his music from his channel Shady 45. MGK also sneak-dissed Em on a song with Tech Nine and Em responded to MGK on the song Not Alike, one of the tracks from Kamikaze, his new surprise album that was released. MGK responded to the diss a few days later, and then Em responded again with a diss track, which seems to be the most viewed audio track in 24 hours ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your opinion on Eastside is pretty much the same as mine. Glad I’m not the only one who feels that way.

    Great overall post too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And what a way to ruin Roblox."

    If anything I have never been more proud to play Roblox in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Roblox, I play BFB roleplay on there.

      Delete
    2. As if Roblox wasn't already ruined before it became hugely popular.

      Delete
  7. Predeictions for 9/22

    Exits
    I Like It
    Growing Pains
    In My Feelings
    On The Loose
    Summer On You
    Sit Next To Me
    Want You Back
    IDGAF
    Entrants
    Almost Love
    Solo
    Drew Barryamore
    Promises
    2002
    Body Talks
    Thunderclouds

    #1 Youngblood

    Biggest Jump
    Beautiful

    Biggest Drop
    I Wanna Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will not be an 8 exit week next week (Inb4 WAMB complains)

      On The Loose will not be leaving. I heard it air yesterday.

      Delete
    2. An 8 exit week is possible as we did have 2 weeks in 2011 that had 8 exits. However, we won’t have 8 exits this week.

      Delete
    3. There’s not enough HitBound spins to have 8 exits this week.

      Delete
    4. Umm... Want You Back might be leaving the countdown this week.

      Delete
    5. That’s true, Chase, but that doesn’t mean we’ll have 8 exits this week.

      Delete
    6. Unknown, we are not having 8 exits this week, only 4.

      Delete
  8. NEW MUSIC! The Chainsmokers ft. Kelsea Ballerini- The Feeling. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of it but I will be taking a listen.

      Delete
    2. New music again: Lil Uzi Vert - New Patek I love this song.

      Delete
  9. Dylan: Here, join this Discord that . made since I know you are sick of he-who-shall-not-be-named.

    https://discord.gg/n5XtfxV

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also I would love to see more opinions on other songs that Hits 1 just won't add at all, mostly songs that are actual hits from rap/hip-hop, country, R&B or even other alternative/rock songs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Music Alert:

    Lana Del Rey - Venice Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norman Rockwell by Lana Del Rey is coming out in 2019.

      Delete
  12. I’m a Mess has several spins so it will possibly enter Top 10 quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. This is from Friday it isn't exactly new now.

      Delete
    2. Oops sorry, let's try that again.

      NEW MUSIC ALERT:

      Lil Peep & XXXTENTACION - Falling Down

      I heard that it's a dance rap song. It's kinda okay, but if listen to this song, I will love it.

      Delete
    3. 1- That doesn't make any sense
      2- It's impossible to like anything from both Peep and X, let alone both.

      Delete
  14. Maroon 5 is going to be the 2019 Super Bowl performers...

    ReplyDelete
  15. (very late) Hits 1 post:
    https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/5-seconds-of-summer-2-week-of-91518.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Voting poll was updated!

    Available For Voting:
    Shawn Mendes - Nervous
    Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity

    Unavailable For Voting:
    Alessia Cara - Growing Pains
    PNAU - Go Bang
    Halsey - Alone
    5 Seconds Of Summer - Want You Back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Go Bang could go away that would be very much appreciated

      Delete
    2. Also Electricity is very good

      Delete
    3. That sucks that Go Bang only lasted for like a month. Also, why Nervous? We don't need that boring bland AC filler on here.

      Delete
    4. Go Bang is awful.

      Nervous is kinda boring, yes, but the lyrics are very good

      Delete
    5. I thought Lost in Japan was on Hits 1.

      Delete
    6. Electricity is very awful. I hate it and drives me crazy.

      Delete
    7. Now boys and Electricity are both awesome. All the 4 songs off the poll except for Growing Pains deserves to leave.

      Delete
    8. @Chase Please elaborate as to why

      Delete
    9. Waffle: Nervous hasn't even made to pop radio yet.

      Delete
    10. No you idiot, elaborate as too why Electricity is bad because there's absolutely nothing song with it

      Delete
    11. Waffle, please don't call me an idiot, that's not nice.

      Delete
    12. Ok, I'll do what you say, now you do as we say.

      Please leave this comment section. 🙏

      Delete
    13. Waffle, I like you. And I am not leaving this comment section anymore. I just hate Electricity, that's all.

      Delete
    14. Well we want you to go away because no one fucking likes you.

      Delete
  17. Weekend Countdown Predictions for 9/22
    Exits:
    Want You Back
    Growing Pains
    Go Bang
    Alone

    Entrants:
    Thunderclouds
    Solo
    Burn the House Down
    Almost Love

    #1: Youngblood (3rd Week)

    Biggest Drop: I Wanna Know (-24)

    Biggest Jump: Beautiful (+10)

    HitBound Entrants:
    Nervous
    Electricity

    ReplyDelete
  18. GO I'M A MESS GO!!! GO I'M A MESS GO!!! GO I'M A MESS GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT. UH HUH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. New On Hits 1: The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling

    Also... (gap for non-spoilers)









    Shin Lim won AGT this season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m very happy about it. He deserved it much more than Courtney. He’s one of the best magicians I’ve ever seen.

      Delete
    2. Yay, I love This Feeling. That's why I heard it.

      Delete
  20. These are the HitBound entrants:
    Lost in Japan
    Electricity
    This Feeling

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/billboard-hot-100-top-50-drake-10-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water

    ReplyDelete
  23. New Music Alerts

    AJR - Role Models
    AJR - Normal

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11w7a_wh16srx4iV-ciqKdbkCmT4j_MKk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Important news guys:




    Carrie Underwood's "Cry Pretty" officially wins US album sales race, will claim #1 on Billboard 200 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/billboard-overview-week-of-92218.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay guys, I am very sorry that this is such a busy day blogging all about me. I can't stand for this thing. I need to calm down right now and I will officially take a break from music and going on hiatus. It will be nice to make sure that I'm steady and go on a diet. I love hearing music, but as of now I will be taking a break. That's all I have to say guys. Anything important you wanna tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well Montavis, this is it. 7 of the last 11 games for the Phillies and Braves are against each other, and we're 5.5 games behind, so you have a much better chance at taking the division. It's really a shame for us, because after a great season series against the Red Sox, I had hope that we'd get it together, but it just never happened. I can safely say you all but have this one on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure we do. Though there's still a few more games left, I think we'll be in the playoffs. I hope to see my Braves go for the World Series title. We haven't had one since '95.

      Delete
    2. BTW, Scott. Would you be interested in joining us in our discord server?

      Delete
    3. Oh, here's the link if you want to join:

      https://discord.gg/qBmmG9C

      Delete
    4. Hey Scott, welcome back again, where have you been?

      Delete
  28. In case you didn't see it, here is the link for my rankdown!

    http://dylansaltrockmusicblog.blogspot.com/p/dylans-personal-favorites-rankdown-vol.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/09/hot-100-60th-anniversary-special.html

    A bit late, but I still wanted to get it out. Here is a special post about the Billboard Hot 100's 60th anniversary that was a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  30. American Top 40 post for this week is officially out. :)

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/09/at40-post-malone-2-week-of-september-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Important news guys:

    Prince's "Piano and a Microphone 1983" is pacing for 155-185K US Sales, 200-244K Total US Units, so it will be this week's top debut next week.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hit-Bound list:
    Kim Petras - Heart To Break
    Shawn Mendes - Nervous (debut)
    Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free
    Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
    Anne-Marie - 2002
    Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone - Jackie Chan
    Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity (debut)
    The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks
    Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye
    Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore
    Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
    The Vamps - Just My Type
    Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    Loud Luxury/brando - Body
    benny blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes I want Nervous to leave HitBound and not debut the countdown and let Lost in Japan debut HitBound next week.

      Delete
  33. Heres the countdown

    Exits
    Go Bang
    Alone
    Want You Back
    Growing Pains

    45 In My Feelings
    44 On The Loose
    43 Nevermind (Biggest Drop]
    42 Summer On You
    41 Home With You
    40.I Like It
    39 No Tears Left To Cry
    38.No Brianer
    37.Almost Love (New)
    36.Sit Next To Me

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    KILLSHOT- EMINEM
    Head Above Water- Avril Lavigne
    Falling Down- Lil Peep & XXXTENTACION
    Lost in Japan- Shawn Mendes
    Medicine- Queen Naija
    Taste- Tyga/Offset
    Don't Matter to Me- Drake/Michael Jackson
    Zero- Imagine Dragons
    In My Mind- Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino
    Backin' it Up- Pardison Fontaine/Cardi B
    RAP DEVIL- Machine Gun Kelly
    Consequences- Camila Cabello
    BOOM- Tiësto/Gucci Mane/Sevenn
    Genius- LSD
    Avocado Toast- Emily Zeck
    Be Alright- Dean Lewis
    Still New York- MAX/Joey Bada$$
    You Say- Lauren Daigle
    I Love It- Kanye West & Lil Pump
    Guiding Light- Mumford & Sons
    White Boi- Dillon Francis/Lao Ra
    My Blood- twenty one pilots
    Speechless- Dan + Shay
    Don't Leave Me Alone- David Guetta/Anne-Marie
    IDWK (I Don't Wanna Know)- DVBBS & blackbear
    Song About You- Mike Posner
    Made for Now- Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you hated rapper Drake and here you are recommending him. Make up your fucking mind.

      Delete
  35. https://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/09/panic-at-disco-3-week-of-september-22.html

    -1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    N/A, although Happy Now pretty much almost made it

    0: Crap
    20. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
    19. Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey - The Middle

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    18. Taylor Swift - Delicate

    4: Good
    17. Marshmello featuring Bastille - Happier
    16. Ariana Grande - God is a Woman
    15. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You

    5: Great
    14. Dan + Shay - Tequila
    13. Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
    12. lovelytheband - Broken
    11. Imagine Dragons - Natural
    10. Selena Gomez - Back to You
    9. Weezer - Africa
    8. Post Malone - Better Now
    7. Panic! at the Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
    6. The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren - Side Effects
    5. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
    4. Khalid x Normani - Love Lies
    3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    2. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    1. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart

    Overall Top 20 Score: 86% (A)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy now: Agreed
      The way I am: Agreed
      The middle: Agreed
      Delicate: No Delicate is so horrible. I can’t stand this song it’s fudging horrible. I need to delegate to fudging go away
      Happier: Agreed it is so amazing
      God is a woman: Disagreed
      Girls like you: By the way I am so sick of this song fudge this song it needs to leave
      Tequila: Most likely disagreed with you
      I’m a mess: Agreed
      Broken: Agreed
      Natural: “Yeah you’re a natural.” Agreed
      Back to you: Disagreed
      Africa: Oh I love this song it’s by Toto
      Better now: Disagreed
      Say amen Saturday night: Agreed
      Side Effects: Disagreed
      The last of the real ones: Possibly I may disagr.... no I hate this song. Please go away.
      You don’t belong here
      Love lies: Disagree
      High Hopes: This song is getting old already but I can still agree with you on that one
      Don’t go breaking my heart: Disagreed

      Delete
    2. Youngblood: This song is to go away fudge this song. I am so mad and I can’t stand why this song is crap

      Delete
  36. Hits 1 Countdown post is up. :)

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/09/panic-at-disco-3-week-of-september-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love Lies is officially #1 at pop radio for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Taste is officially #1 at rhythmic radio for a fourth week.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Natural is officially #1 at alternative radio for a fourth week.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Monophobia is officially #1 at US dance radio for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Torn in Two is officially #1 at active rock radio for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute..... I was wrong.


      Are You Ready is officially number one at active rock radio.

      Delete
  45. Girls like you is officially number one at Hot adult contemporary radio for an eighth week.

    ReplyDelete
  46. That’s on me is officially number one at urban radio

    ReplyDelete
  47. I’m A mess is officially in the top 10 at Pop radio

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hotel key is officially number one at country radio

    ReplyDelete
  49. Eminem’s new single KILLSHOT is streaming very well on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  50. Billboard hot 100 has some spoiling news:







    Drake is the longest running artist on Billboard hot 100

    ReplyDelete
  51. Chase: I'm gonna be going on a break.

    Also Chase: Nevermind I'mma keep commenting and annoying everyone.

    GO AWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you want me to go away, Miles?

      Delete
    2. Because you’re annoying and we don’t like you.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Nick that’s not funny I am not annoying

      Delete
    5. You’re being annoying right now by trying to claim that you aren’t

      Delete
    6. I’m not annoying I am a fine person and I am so upset right now I’m crying 😭 Uhhuu

      Delete
    7. ^ Literal proof you’re a fucking kid

      Delete
  52. New music alert:





    Guiding Light by Mumford & Sons.

    I really want this song to debut Hits 1. It is already in the top five on iTunes

    ReplyDelete
  53. #TeamSayAmenSaturdayNight
    #TeamNoYoungblood
    #TeamRing
    #TeamMedicine
    #TeamNoInMyFeelings
    #TeamNoHighHopes
    #TeamThunderclouds
    #TeamDontMatterToMe
    #TeamLostInJapan
    #TeamAfrica
    #TeamStillNewYork
    #TeamBeAlright
    #TeamNoGirlsLikeYou
    #TeamKillshot
    #TeamRapDevil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #TeamNoChase
      #SayAmenShouldveLeftTheCountdownMonthsAgo

      Delete
  54. Replies
    1. Dylan that’s your warning you need to apologize to me right now. I can’t commit existent. And by the way that’s it all done

      Delete
    2. No I am so so so so so so so so so upset Waffle got so mad at me. Oh no I’m crying I can’t stand this song anymore like I ca.. I’m emotional now. Uhhuu Uhhuu uhhuu

      Delete
    3. Stop pretending to be Leah (No offense to her we can argue she is much more mature than you) and go away

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. I am not pretending to be Leah. I sometimes get emotional a lot. But I can cry a little bit.

      Delete
    6. Chase: you should cry. you are a sad man with nothing else to do but troll us all day long here. You are the reason people leave Blogger and never come back. Fuck you.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Guys I am so upset because waffle miles and Dylan got so upset at me I mean mad at me I am so upset today because my whole life is changing and Uhhuu I can’t stand this anymore. Uhhuu Uhhuu Uhhuu.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hey I hear a sound of the birds tweeting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tweeting for you to leave

      Delete
    2. Dylan they are tweeting because it’s a background it’s not about for me to leave

      Delete
  58. I’m feeling all better now than I was upset before

    ReplyDelete
  59. Guys I am not going away I am staying where I am and believe me even if I get stressed out I can count to 10 and use my strategies before he say something I need to all to apologize to me and say I’m sorry This is all my fault I believe it’s driving me crazy and I’m emotional Uhhuuuhhuuuhhuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I get stressed but I don’t know why and this is why I keep getting so much craziness going on. I need to talk about music. And I am so sorry that I am not giving up but I know I can find my worries and I will be able to stand up and talk to Adrian we are my babies 10 Parker Montavis cure and more Even though I get stressed out sometimes I feel like I... wait a minute I got a good plan how about let’s talk about music and just ignore miles waffle Dylan and Nick

      Delete
    2. We hate you, leave now or suffer for eternity of hatred.

      Delete
    3. I don't care, we don't like you, we hate you and want you gone, all of your trolling is doing is uniting us to hatred against you. Leave now.

      Delete
  60. #TeamImagineDragons
    #TeamAvrilLavigne
    #TeamNoTaylorSwift
    #TeamLorde
    #TeamMumford&Sons
    #TeamLukasGraham
    #TeamNoDrake
    #TeamLilUziVert
    #TeamFiveSecondsOfSummer
    #TeamJustinTimberlake
    #TeamNewKidsOnTheBlock
    #TeamNoSelenaGomez
    #TeamNoCamilaCabello
    #TeamAJR
    #TeamSnoopDogg
    #TeamNoNickiMinaj
    #TeamCardiB
    #TeamSaweetie
    #TeamQueenNaija
    #TeamBackstreetBoys
    #TeamBlackEyedPeas
    #TeamPaulMcCartney
    #TeamNoShawnMendes
    #TeamMigos
    #TeamPardisonFontaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "#TeamAJR"

      Now people have one more reason to hate you

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. "#TeamNoDrake"

      повернуть вилку осла

      Delete
    4. I never left, as I'm still really active on Discord and Pulse. Did you do what I told you to do anyway?

      Delete
  61. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  62. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  63. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/twenty-one-pilots-5-alt-8-week-of-92218.html

    ReplyDelete
  64. Important news guys:






    Loyal to Me enters Top 55 at Pop radio, I Love It enters Top 60. These two songs are gaining traction at Pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is more:





      Dan + Shay’s Tequila, David Guetta & Anne-Marie’s Don’t Leave Me Alone, DVBBS & Blackbear’s IDWK, 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj’s FEFE enter pop radio’s Top 50. The four songs improve their positions at Pop radio.

      Delete
    2. LSD’s Thunderclouds, Silk City & Dua Lipa’s Electricity, Travis Scott’s SICKO MODE enter Top 40 at Pop radio. These three songs debut on this weeks pop chart.

      Delete
    3. Here’s another one with guys:





      Tyga & Offset’s Taste enters Top 30 at Pop radio, Anne-Marie’s 2002 re-enters. These two songs rise on this week’s pop radio chart.

      Delete
    4. Here is more:






      Marshmello & Bastille’s Happier joins Top 20 at Pop radio, Calvin Harris & Sam Smith’s Promises and Ella Mai’s Boo’d Up Top 25. These three songs make gains on the pop radio chart.

      Delete