Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Chainsmokers (1) – Week Of October 1, 2016

So my final homecoming in high school is officially over. More on how that went will be at the very end of the post. As far as the countdown goes, it's crazy how one week we can have the Top 3 songs holding their places, and then the next week the #1 and #2 artists replace themselves with their newer songs. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Symon – Say (#31)
  • DNCE – Toothbrush (#41)

Last Week's #1 Song: The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down
The Countdown
45. Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (#39)
44. Lukas Graham – 7 Years (#45)
43. Meghan Trainor – No (#44)
42. All Time Low – Missing You (#35)
41. Fifth Harmony – Work From Home (#42)
40. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (#42) [1 Week At #1]
39. P!nk – Just Like Fire (#40)
38. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#32) [4 Weeks At #1]
37. Taylor Swift – New Romantics (#37) [2 Weeks At #1]
36. Lukas Graham – Mama Said (#33)
35. Gnash/Olivia O'Brien – I Hate U, I Love U (DEBUT)
34. Meghan Trainor – Me Too (#34)
33. Mike Posner/SeeB – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#38) [2 Weeks At #1]
32. The 1975 – The Sound (#24)
31. AJR – I'm Not Famous (#21)
30. Kenny Chesney/P!nk – Setting The World On Fire (#28)
29. Demi Lovato – Body Say (#27)
28. Jacob Whitesides – Lovesick (#29)
27. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (#22) [5 Weeks At #1]
26. DJ Snake/Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You (#25)
25. Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#17) [1 Week At #1]
24. Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey – The Little Things (DEBUT)
23. Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor (#30)
22. Lady Gaga – Perfect Illusion (#20)
21. OneRepublic – Kids (#19)
20. Kiiara – Gold (#23)
19. The Strumbellas – Spirits (#26)
18. Calvin Harris – My Way (#36)
17. Twenty One Pilots – Ride (#2)
16. Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MØ – Cold Water (#14)
15. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Girls Talk Boys (#11)
14. Daya – Sit Still, Look Pretty (#18)
13. Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#13)
12. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving (#12)
11. Flume/Kai – Never Be Like You (#16)
10. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez – We Don't Talk Anymore (#15)
  9. Calvin Harris/Rihanna – This Is What You Came For (#5)
  8. X Ambassadors – Unsteady (#9)
  7. Ariana Grande – Into You (#8)
  6. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better (#6)
  5. The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  4. Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling (#4) [10 Weeks At #1]
  3. Sia/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills (#3)
  2. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens (#7)
  1. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#10) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Twenty One Pilots – Ride (–15)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Calvin Harris – My Way (+18)

New Entrants
~ First up, Gnash/Olivia O'Brien – I Hate U, I Love U. I kind of explained why I love this song so much when it debuted on Hit-Bound two or three weeks ago. It has one of those stories and messages behind it that a lot of people can relate to. I'm sure we've all had feelings for someone close, who happens to have feelings for someone else. I love the fact that they made a song about it as it's a song I can really relate to and be moved by. There really aren't that many songs this year that have moved me with the message. That being said, while it is moving, it is also really depressing. It's a great song to listen to when you're in a calm, quiet environment or when you're by yourself. Overall, I absolutely love this song. It really is one of the biggest stand-outs of 2016. People may consider it to be boring, but I just think the message is really moving. That's just me though. Everyone interprets different songs differently. But personally, I just love this song.

~ Next up, we have Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey – The Little Things. There seem to be some mixed opinions on this song. I'll admit that the song itself is quite repetitive. The unedited album version is almost 5 minutes long. The vocals are not that amazing either. But I just can't see why else someone could possibly hate this song. I like the build-up and I think the drop is really catchy. I also love the instrumentation incorporated into it. I feel like just based off of that, this song would've been a great feature in The Great Gatsby or something like it. This is kind of the opposite of I Hate U, I Love U. While that song is all slow and quiet, this song is fast and loud. Yet I just love both of them. If they had played The Little Things at my homecoming dance last night, I would've gotten down to it so hard. Even when I'm blasting this song in my room, I can't help but move to it at least a little bit. It may not be a full-on dance, but this is one of those songs where it's hard to sit still while listening to it. Overall, I love this song. It's so infectious and it easily gets stuck in my head after listening to it. Those who say they don't like it, I'm not sure if we're listening to the same thing. I'm kidding, but I still don't exactly see what there is to necessarily hate about this song. I really hope it does well on this countdown not only because I love it and it's insanely catchy, but also to annoy those who don't like it. :D


The Little Blurbs
~ There was no doubt Closer was going to hit #1 at some point. I just didn't think it'd be so soon where The Chainsmokers actually replaced themselves at the top spot. Perfectly fine by me as I do find Closer to be superior to Don't Let Me Down at the moment. I have this feeling that now that Closer achieved the #1 spot, it's not gonna be leaving that spot for a while. People may consider The Chainsmokers to be extremely overrated at this point, but I just can't help but enjoy their music. Closer is the biggest song in the country right now as it's still dominating the Billboard Hot 100 and honestly, I have absolutely no problem with it. It's so hard for me not to love this song.

~ While The Chainsmokers replaced themselves at #1, Twenty One Pilots replaced themselves at #2. And just like The Chainsmokers, Twenty One Pilots' superior single is the one the received the jump. Let me just say how pleasing it was to see the annoying Ride receive the Biggest DROP!!!... of the Week. I've been waiting for this week for a long time and it has finally arrived. I'm also extremely happy about Heathens getting the jump to #2. Unlike Ride, I actually want to see Heathens at #1. I still think this is a stand-out Twenty One Pilots track and one of their best singles. Let's make it happen, Hits 1. I'm glad Ride didn't hit #1. Now I want Heathens to reach the top.

~ Despite the Top 2 artists replacing themselves, Sia/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills is still hanging on at #3. Thankfully, I'm pretty sure this song has officially lost all chances of hitting #1. I'm still waiting for this song to start dropping because honestly I have heard it way too many times. This song was good for the first 50 times I heard it. Now it's just overkill.

~ Ariana Grande – Into You also plays a lot not only on Hits 1, but other local FM stations I sometimes listen to. Soon enough, this song is going to become the new Dangerous Woman, I just hope that won't happen soon because honestly the last thing I need is to be begging for another Ariana Grande song to leave the countdown so soon.

~ Yuck. Kiiara – Gold is in the Top 20. Here's to hoping this song flops really soon. It's just so annoying.

~ Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover) is thankfully dropping. I still think this song is really boring and having heard it so many times did not help. So it's nice to see it dropping. I honestly keep forgetting that it spent that one week at #1. So I keep forgetting the "[1 Week At #1]" next to the song.

~ The 1975 – The Sound is dropping as well. This song was never really good or bad. It was pretty mediocre at first, but now I realized that it's actually a pretty decent song. Not good enough to be in green, but it's definitely closer to green than it is to red. I doubt I'll really remember this song a few months after it leaves, but at least I never hated it. :P

~ It's not very nice seeing DJ Snake/Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You drop on its second week. That is not a good sign. Hopefully it makes it big because I love this song even more than I love Cold Water.

~ However, it is very nice to see the new biggest piece of trash, AJR – I'm Not Famous drop out of the Top 30. I honestly can't stand this song. I spent a while deciding on the worst song between this and Mama Said and I just found this one to be unbearably obnoxious. AJR have not had a good reputation with me and their music. Unfortunately, this song does not change my opinions on the group. I'm really hoping it does not stay for an obnoxiously long period of time like I'm Ready and just leaves.

~ Finally, let me just say how pleasing it is to see Symon – Say take its long-awaited and long-anticipated departure. I thought was decent-ish at first. But then when I really listened to it and realized how annoying both the looping drop and rap breakdown were, this song, while already being unknown, was unwanted at the same time. Goodbye Say. You will surely not be missed. As far as Symon goes, I doubt she'll ever return with anything good. But who knows? Rebecca Black managed to make an amazing improvement from the absolutely atrocious and annoying Friday. So if she can make a good song, anything is possible.

~ The Hit 45 Chart is being worked on at the moment and will hopefully be posted sometime in the near future.

Top 20 Review:
0 – Crap:
20. Kiiara – Gold
19. Twenty One Pilots – Ride

1 – Bad:
18. Calvin Harris/Rihanna – This Is What You Came For

2 – Mediocre:
17. Daya – Sit Still, Look Pretty
16. X Ambassadors – Unsteady
15. Sia/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills
14. The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down

– Decent:
13. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Girls Talk Boys
12. Ariana Grande – Into You

4 – Good:
11. Calvin Harris – My Way

5 – Great:
10. Flume/Kai – Never Be Like You
9. Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling
8. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez – We Don't Talk Anymore
7. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
6. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving
5. The Strumbellas – Spirits
4. Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MØ – Cold Water
3. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
2. Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
1. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer

Total Score: 69/100


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Kanye West/Chris Martin – Homecoming

Most Missed Countdown Song: Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: The Chainsmokers/Phoebe Ryan – All We Know

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: X Ambassadors – Renegades


My Top 5 Picks
1. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer
2. Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
3. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
4. Gnash/Olivia O'Brien – I Hate U, I Love U
5. Big Gigantic/Angela McCluskey – The Little Things


Now I wanted to talk a little bit about my homecoming experience this past week. Because it's my senior year in high school, I really wanted to go all out during the week, and I did. Here's what the week looked like as far as dress up days went:

Monday: 'Merica Monday - For 'Merica Monday, everyone (including me) dressed up in red, white, and blue because we (or at least I) truly appreciate and love our country. Also, one of the assistant principals was DJing in the cafeteria during the lunch periods, so that was pretty cool.

Tuesday: Class Color Day - For Class Color Day, freshman were to wear orange, sophomores were to wear green, juniors wore gold, and seniors wore blue. I was easily able to wear blue as I do own a lot of blue clothing.

Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday - Wacky Wednesday is one of those dress up days that we literally always have. I never did it before because I thought it was really stupid, but this year I actually put in some effort. I turned my pullover hoodie backwards and wore knee high mismatching socks with mismatching shoes. It's not a lot, but it was something.

Thursday: Wild West Day - Because our homecoming theme was Wild West, we had to have a Wild West Day thrown in at some point during the week. Basically I just wore a flannel button-down shirt with a cowboy hat. Honestly I would've loved to have worn a pair of cowboy boots, but I unfortunately do not own any. So that sucked, because it really would've helped my outfit a lot. But to help with the western feel, I listened to only country music. A couple of my friends despise country music, but honestly I like country. I mean, there are the country artists like Jason Aldean and others who I don't really care for. But there are tons of other country artists that do appeal to me. They also had a mechanical bull to ride during the lunch periods for $2. I didn't actually do it, but it did look fun.

Friday: Spirit Day - I love the spirit days because it's just really cool to see everyone wearing our school colors, which are blue and gold. I have all sorts of accessories the school sells for spirits days including blue and gold bandanas, blue and gold beads, and even blue and gold socks. Yes, blue and gold socks. I actually have a picture of how they looked on me. So here it is:


So yeah. I went as all out in those two colors as I could. As far as the events that took place go, we had two assemblies that day. The first was at 5:15 in the morning out at the stadium. Yes, 5:15 AM. It was obviously optional, but it was encouraged that we attend because one of our local news stations/channels was doing a flyover where they get pictures of all of us from a helicopter in different formations. So that was early morning. I actually went with a couple of friends because it sounded like a lot of fun. I woke up at 4:00 AM and we got there at 5:00 and there were already over a hundred people there. It was pretty crazy how many people actually showed up. But overall, it was fun. It did start raining at some point, but honestly no one really cared. That went on until 7:00 AM, which left us 40 minutes until we had to start getting to our first period class. So that was the first of two assemblies, the second one was during the day where they announced the homecoming king and queen and all that stuff. Then the homecoming football game took place in the evening. Because none of my friends actually went to the game, I didn't go either. I was really tired after waking up at 4 in the morning and I just wanted to go home and relax. I don't even know if we won or not.

Saturday: Homecoming Dance - Because it's my senior year and I've gone to the homecoming dance all three of my previous years in high school, I felt there was simply no choice but to go this year as well, making it my fourth and final year attending. I went with a couple of friends and we had an amazing time. One of the reasons I love homecoming and other dances is because I can easily just let loose and I really don't have to worry about how my dancing looks. This is why I always encourage to just go to these kinds of dances with their friends and stuff. If you have a date, that's great. But otherwise, going with friends is always fun. I was with my friends the entire time. I even saw my crush, who happened to have noticed me and he even gave me a high-five, probably for just showing up to the dance. As far as the playlist goes, in alphabetical order, here are the songs I remember hearing:


  • Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
  • Bastille – Pompeii
  • The Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow
  • Calvin Harris – My Way
  • Calvin Harris/Rihanna – This Is What You Came For
  • The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer
  • Charlie Puth – One Call Away
  • Daya – Hide Away
  • Desiigner – Panda
  • Dillon Francis/DJ Snake – Get Low
  • DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What
  • Drake/Future – Jumpman
  • Drake/WizKid/Kyla – One Dance
  • Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman
  • Fergie – Fergalicious
  • Fetty Wap – Trap Queen
  • Hot Chelle Rae – Tonight Tonight
  • Imagine Dragons – Radioactive
  • Jason Derulo/2 Chainz – Talk Dirty
  • Jay-Z/Kanye West – Ni**as in Paris
  • Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
  • Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
  • Justin Bieber/Nicki Minaj – Beauty and a Beat
  • Kent Jones – Don't Mind
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us
  • Magic! – Rude
  • Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MØ – Cold Water
  • Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
  • Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
  • Meghan Trainor – No
  • Miley Cyrus – The Climb
  • Miley Cyrus – Party In The U.S.A.
  • Omi – Cheerleader
  • Pitbull/John Ryan – Fireball
  • Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
  • Selena Gomez – Same Old Love
  • Sia/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills
  • Shawn Mendes – Stitches
  • Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
  • Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance
  • will.i.am/Justin Bieber – #thatPOWER
  • + more that I don't remember/don't know

So that's kind of what the playlist looked like. But overall, I enjoyed the dance. I thought it was really fun. My criticism is that it wasn't long enough. I think I'd be happy if it went on just a little longer. But aside from that, I had a really good time. I danced enough to the point where I could barely walk after it ended. Now I can officially say that I've gone to homecoming all four years of high school. And I had a blast each and every year. Alright guys! That was my homecoming experience for my senior year. That is all I have for you today and I hope you all have a great week! :)

431 comments:

  1. Nice post! For the The Little Things blurb I feel like that was going directly to me. :D And just for the top 20 review you forgot the put Beyonce in HFTW. Also homecomings sound like lots of fun and our school colors are blue and gold as well, that's a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you seem to hate most of the songs in red with a passion so could you say your top 5 or so least favorites if you want? You don't have to if you don't wanna.

      Delete
    2. Not just you........but Scott too. :P

      And yeah that is definitely a coincidence.

      I'm guessing your asking for my Bottom 5 Picks. If so, here they are:

      1. I'm Not Famous
      2. Mama Said
      3. Gold
      4. No
      5. Ride

      Delete
  2. Why is Turn Down For What in blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I remember he had it in blue last year for his homecoming so I guess he just finds it mediocre.

      Delete
  3. I hate to be annoying here hogging up so many comments but:

    1. Would Say be crap if it were in the top 20 and I thought you loved it at first, you had it in purple on Hitbound?
    2. Overall, not right now would you say Heathens is better than Stressed Out?
    3. Are you putting just pink-turquoise in the mediocre category or could blue be in there?
    4. Did they play a clean version of N***a As In Paris? 😂
    5. Is it possible for a song in turquoise to be in the bad category?
    6. Would My Way have been in great last week?
    7. Why is Feegalicious is blue because I feel it's a love or hate song (not questioning your opinion)?
    8. What are your top and bottom 5 songs for the homecoming (don't feel forced to answer)?
    9. Is Kids close to your top 5 picks?
    10. Did TIWYCF become more tolerable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I do not recall ever putting it in purple.
      2. It's possible that Heathens may be better.
      3. Blue can definitely be under mediocre.
      4. Of course they did. It's a SCHOOL dance lol. Gotta play somewhat school appropriate music.
      5. I don't think so. Bad and crap are restricted to only songs in red.
      6. Probably not.
      7. Idk. It's catchy at times, but annoying at other times.
      8. I may do this tomorrow, but for the sake of time, I'm not gonna do it now.
      9. It is somewhat close. Probably barely in the Top 10 because it is still behind songs like Missing You, Let Me Love You, I Took A Pill In Ibiza, Cold Water, etc.
      10. It is somewhat more tolerable, which is why it was upgraded from crap to bad.

      Delete
  4. I also went to the homecoming dance last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and white are my class colors. And I'm jealous that your class got good songs like Get Low, Turn Down For What, Boom Boom Pow, Hey Brother, Closer, Shake It Off, Party In The U.S.A., Jumpman, Uma Thurman, Radioactive, Talk Dirty, Can't Hold Us, Don't Mind, Tonight Tonight, and probably a bunch more that I could name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Monday we had twin day, which I thought was probably the dumbest because our dress code has us wear colored polo's and khaki's, so someone is bound to be twinning with 1 person every day.

    Tuesday was Superhero day, which was basically wear a shirt with a superhero on it. (Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, etc)

    Wednesday was U.S.A. day, basically wear a shirt with red, white and, blue on it, and one of the students actually took it to the umpteenth level. Wearing a U.S.A. cape, sunglasses with red white and blue on it, a white dress shirt, and (Please don't kill me for this) a hat saying "Make America Great Again."

    Thursday was Jersey day, basically wear a football, basketball, baseball jersey to school. I obviously did wearing a Joe Flacco jersey, (So what, I'm a Ravens fan. Yes I know they lost Sunday to the Raiders by 1 fucking point) while many were sporting Steelers and Eagles jerseys. (I guess that's what happens when you live in Pennsylvania)

    And Friday was Blue & White day, where we had to wear blue and white. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, we had a pep rally, where we had what we normally did. Introduced our sports teams for the year, the cheerleaders our fusion band, and announced the faculty homecoming king and queen. And obviously the dance I had Thursday was okay, but too many terrible trap bangers. And like I said we lost the game Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Mama Said isn't in orange? Yay!
    2. That blurb about The Little Things was totally aimed at Graham. Maybe Scott too, but mostly Graham.
    3. My school colors are green and gold.
    4. Panda is better than AATB? Why?
    5. Interesting to see The Climb in purple. I don't think you've ever said you liked it before.
    6. Say was never in purple on Hit-Bound. If he did put it in purple, I would remember because I loved that song at the time.
    7. I think once Stressed Out was in turquoise and it was in the "Bad" section.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not in high school, so I don't have homecoming yet. We do have a week sometime in the year with dress up days though. My school colors are red and black, and the first Friday of each month is spirit day for us.

    As for the countdown, I did a review of that on my blog so go check it out if you haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1 Recommendation for Adrian: DJ Snake/Bipolar Sunshine - Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Middle was a hit months ago, and I think (I'm not sure because I wasn't that active at the time) he loved it.

      Delete
    2. It peaked at #4 and was on his chart for 19 weeks.

      Delete
  10. Adrian,
    What is your opinion on Kanye's song, Fade?
    When will SSLP be in red?
    Why is closer in purple?
    Why isn't ITAPII in your top 5 picks?
    Oh, and, I have the hit-Bound list, can you give your opinions?

    Nick Jonas - Bacon
    Pitbull/Flo Rida/LunchMoney Lewis - Greenlight
    Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes
    Jason Derulo - Kiss The Sky
    DNCE - Body Moves
    Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
    Mike Posner - Be As You Are
    RUNAGROUND - Chase You Down
    The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy
    Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
    Magic! - Red Dress
    Niall Horan - This Town
    Bastille - Good Grief
    Kungs/Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl

    - A Hits 1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know that when he last covered Hit-Bound, these were his thoughts:
      blue, green, red, blue, N/A, green, dark green, green, green, green, orange, N/A, blue, green. But now that his two favorites from last week are on the countdown, Runaground was his #3. But we'll see what he thinks of Body Moves, and more importantly, This Town.

      Delete
  11. To answer on The Little Things, the song feels too compressed and loud for my tastes. The vocals are not pleasant, as mentioned, and I don't find the drop exciting, either.

    And here I was thinking Hymn For The Weekend would be the first song here to spend its entire tenure in purple. :P But let's be real here, haha. In the meantime, that's two people who have Closer in purple. Me, I haven't come to like it quite as much (and its towering over the #1 spot on Billboard makes that harder...), but I'm surely enjoying it right about now.

    The Sound has been a pretty well-received track from quite a few older YouTube/blogging music critics (including myself), and while it would've been nice if you could've seen it as such, it's good to see that you never actively disliked it.

    Would've thought that the dance would've breathed a bit more life into Cheap Thrills, because I know that sometimes that happens for you (a song that to you was bad/old temporarily becomes better when it gets played at a dance). Guess not.

    I also noticed that you have only one song in pink and one in turquoise. Interestingly, both of them have Daya on them.

    And speaking of that dance playlist:
    - The Climb is your favorite of all of those? Very surprising, but that was before Miley Cyrus went completely cuckoo in 2013 (plus the VMAs in 2015).
    - Nice to see that you've at least somewhat softened on Uptown Funk, because I (and Miles I'm sure) would've found it disappointing if a year later you still hated it, because it sounded like you hadn't softened on it at all come the Super Bowl performance. Even if not as much as when it was new, but at least to the point where you can be happy for its success.
    - Sorry that All About That Bass, Trap Queen, Uma Thurman, Don't Mind AND Panda played though )=
    - Nice that they played Fireball :P I hear that one on Venus every so often, haha. Not to mention Pompeii and Can't Hold Us, I do like both of those too.
    - Get Low is one of the three DJ Snake tracks that debuted on Billboard in spring 2015 (along with Lean On and You Know You Like It), but it failed to become a hit like the other two did. So it's kinda cool that they had it there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alessia Cara is on the Morning Mash Up today. Hopefully that means that STYB will be new on Hits 1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found something very weird. It's that my sister loves Kiaara - Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dance Playlist review:

    Hey Brother: I like the fact this song mixes country and folk and the lyrics about family is heartwarming to say the least (GREEN)

    Pompeii: The production is good, but nothing else about this is memorable (BLUE)

    Boom Boom Pow: Probably my second favorite BEP song and second favorite song of 2009. (GREEN)

    My Way: It better than This Is What You Came For, and I'm slowly starting to enjoy it (BLUE)

    TIWYCF: Ever since the dance, I have warmed to this song a fair amount. Yes the drop is executed in a terribly generic way and Rihanna's "you's" repeated is annoying, but I thought it was okay.. for now (BLUE)

    Closer: Love this, the beat, the drop, the hook, Halsey and the Chainsmokers, almost everything just fits perfectly here. (GREEN)

    One Call Away: This is bland, generic, monotonous garbage. A terrible slow song filled to the brim with annoying clichés. (RED)

    Hide Away: The synth is okay, but the lyrics are what kinda drags this down (YELLOW)

    Panda: Its just another Future rip-off with bad production, low/off-key vocals, and a shit tone of brag rap clichés that got old years ago. I'm surprised you didn't put this in orange.(RED)

    Get Low: Its a good trap beat, mixed with an Arabian vibe as well. (GREEN)

    Turn Down For What: Probably my second favorite DJ Snake song, and third best for Lil Jon (GREEN)

    Jumpman: Its repetitive, Future sounds terrible, but once you hear the beat to a Drake song, there is no going back.(GREEN)

    One Dance: See Jumpman (GREEN)

    Uma Thruman: That guitar sample, that chorus, the synths, everything just flows into place for me. (GREEN)

    Fergalicious: Fergie is obnoxious and the beat is a mess, need I say more? (RED)

    Trap Queen: Fetty Wap's voice is terrible, but the beat's alright and the lyrics aren't that bad (BLUE/GREEN)

    Tonight Tonight: Its all in the catchy beat and the chorus that hooks you in. (GREEN)

    Radioactive: Best rock song of the decade I think so far (GREEN)

    Talk Dirty: That fucking sax man, its a hook, line, and sinker. (GREEN)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni**as In Paris: I feel like I should hate this, but I don't, I just kind it kinda catchy I guess. (BLUE)

      Bang Bang: This is a really fun and catchy song, especially for a song that's 100% percussion (GREEN)

      Love Yourself: Its a joke song, and its kinds funny, but there's nothing to this. This is the worst Ed Sheeran song I've ever heard. (RED)

      Beauty & A Beat: I hate Justin's pre-2015 phase where he was a douchebag with terrible vocals, and getting Nicki did not help him in this case at all. (ORANGE)

      Don't Mind: This is Talk Dirty with less personality, and a less catchy hook. (BLUE)

      Can't Hold Us: The hook says it all in this case. (GREEN)

      Rude: I like the production and the chorus, but everything else is not as good. The line "Why you gotta be so rude?" is just funny to say. (BLUE)

      Cold Water: Nothing new to add (GREEN)

      Uptown Funk: Probably the best song of the decade. (PURPLE)

      All About That Bass: 2 Years later and he still thinks is the worst thing to walk the Earth. I would have expected Panda or even Don't Mind to be in orange, but oh well. (GREEN)

      No: I've lost a lot of interest in this song, mainly because of the stupid lyrics, the failed attempt at 90s R&B production, and basically being a repeated Bootylicious. (YELLOW)

      The Climb: Probably one of her more inspiring songs she's released, and its much better than We Can't Stop or Can't Be Tamed (GREEN)

      Party In The U.S.A.: Miley's best song, simply for the chorus and the catchy melody. (GREEN)

      Cheerleader: There is a bunch of auto-tune but the beat's alright, I mean its not like its trying to be offensive (BLUE)

      Fireball: The drop in the chorus and the instrumentation is amazing (GREEN)

      Hands To Myself: Its supposed to be Selena trying to be sexy, and it comes off a bit half assed if I'm honest. Still it is kinda catchy. (BLUE)

      Same Old Love: The beat is catchy, Selena's voice is amazing, and the chorus is catchy just to sing. (GREEN)

      Cheap Thrills: Wow, that dance experience rebound flew off quick. (YELLOW)

      Stitches: More bland than bad if anything. (YELLOW)

      Shake It Off: Even if it is a kiss-off to the haters, I find it to be more than that, just Taylor having fun not caring what people have to say about her. (GREEN)

      Shut Up And Dance: I've had a returning love for this song in recent months, mainly because our fusion band plays it before football games at home (GREEN)

      #thatPower: The drop is boring and generic as hell, will.i.am sounds bored as hell and when Justin Bieber is the best part of your song before his best works are actually released, you've got a serious problem (RED)

      Top 5:
      1. Uptown Funk
      2. Boom Boom Pow
      3. Shut Up And Dance
      4. Closer
      5. Shake It Off

      Bottom 5:
      1. Beauty And A Beat:
      2. One Call Away
      3. Fergalicious
      4. #thatPower
      5. Panda

      Delete
    2. I thought you loved Don't Mind.

      Delete
    3. I still love it, but it's not my favorite song of the year anymore.

      Delete
    4. You like Boom Boom Pow? Huh, that doesn't sound like you. Take it your favorite of theirs is I Gotta Feeling?

      Delete
    5. Yep. I mentioned Boom Boom Pow in my worst #1 hits that I don't actually hate it, despite seeing it on many worst lists.

      Delete
    6. I'm surprised you like All About That Bass. It's not the worst thing ever. But it was definitely a tough call between this song and Panda for the worst song in the playlist.

      Delete
    7. So by that logic, Adrian... I guess Panda is right up there with Forget You, Rosana and possibly Kamikaze and Uma Thurman for you? :P (Although I don't know if Uma Thurman would be up there as you thought it was alright to start, unlike the other songs that were outright trash from listen one.)

      Delete
    8. I'm surprised that your surprised I like All About That Bass. I talked about it and said it was way too over-hated, hell I think I have it in the upper half for my 2015 year end review if I'm not mistaken.

      Delete
  15. Hot 100 so far:
    1. Closer
    2. Heathens
    3. Starboy
    4. Cold Water
    5. Let Me Love You
    6. Treat You Better
    7. Cheap Thrills
    8. Broccoli
    9. Don't Let Me Down
    10. This is What You Came For
    13. I Hate U, I Love U
    15. Gold
    63. This Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not bad, I mean, it could've been worse, but it could've been better also.

      Delete
    2. Really people, Starboy jumps to #3?

      Delete
  16. Well everyone, it's official. Bruno Mars is dropping his well-awaited return this Friday. Apparently the title of his first new track is called "24k Magic". Something like that.

    Get excited, everybody. (Or don't. If not, understandably so.) But my only real hope is that it'll be the same style of his that people really liked, with Unorthodox Jukebox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it'll be more of the throwback kind of songs like Uptown Funk, Treasure, and Locked Out Of Heaven.

      Delete
    2. I saw this earlier, I was like, "Huh?"

      Delete
  17. predicted exits:
    New romantics
    Missing you

    ReplyDelete
  18. predicted entrants:
    Starboy
    This Town

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hit bound entrants
    side to side
    sucker for pain
    in the name of love
    hit bound exit to not enter the countdown
    this girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Girl is on Hitbound already. And yes for Sucker For Pain!

      Delete
    2. Sucker for Pain isn't on Hits 1 yet, Daniel. Neither is Side to Side nor In the Name of Love.

      Delete
  20. im talking about the hit-bound exit to not hit the countdown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how.
      either red dress will exit or that

      Delete
    2. Red Dress most likely. I know that some will not be pleased if it debuts after being on Hit-Bound for 3,000 years.

      Delete
  21. Daniel, are you the same person as Daniel Esmoines (or whatever his nale is)?

    ReplyDelete
  22. 45. Meghan Trainor-no
    44. lukas graham-7 years
    43. Demi lovato-Body Say
    42. Ariana Grande-Dangerous woman
    41. Panic! at the disco. Victorious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniel, you are so fast at announcing the exits.

      Delete
    2. actually 41 is work from home sorry
      40 is just like fire
      39 is victorious

      Delete
  23. #1 Recommendation for Adrian: Train - Play That Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard that on Train Tracks!

      Delete
    2. speaking of recommendations
      here's 2 of them:
      Alex&Silvia:you will find me
      Cosmos&Creature:young

      Delete
  24. 38:I'm Not famous
    37:Lovesick
    36:This Town

    ReplyDelete
  25. 35:Cake By The Ocean
    34:I took A Pill In Ibiza
    33:The Sound
    32:Setting The World On Fire
    31:Mama Said

    ReplyDelete
  26. so far do you agree about my predictions?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Daniel, you're new to the blog, welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actully, i am older than you, i was on during the thatchos era

      Delete
  28. let me love you is defenently falling!
    30: Let me love you

    ReplyDelete
  29. song wars!
    1.No vs Me too
    2. ride vs heathens
    3. don't let me down vs closer
    4. cold water vs let me love you
    5. Dangerous woman vs into you
    6. 7 years vs mama said
    7. victorious vs death of a bachelor
    8. Just like fire vs setting the world on fire
    9. my way vs this is what you came for
    10. toothbrush vs cake by the ocean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. No (they both suck big time though)
      2. Heathens
      3. Closer (for the time being at least)
      4. Cold Water
      5. Into You
      6. 7 Years (sorry)
      7. Death of a Bachelor (though this one's new to countdown land so maybe not in the long run)
      8. Just Like Fire, maybe?
      9. My Way
      10. Cake By The Ocean

      Delete
    2. No
      Ride
      Closer (At the moment, that may change in the future)
      Cold Water
      Into You
      7 Years
      Death Of A Bachelor
      IDK (They both suck)
      My Way
      Cake By The Ocean

      Delete
    3. Welcome back Oslo!

      1. Me Too
      2. Ride
      3. Closer
      4. Cold Water
      5. Dangerous Woman
      6. Mama Said
      7. Death of a Bachelor
      8. Just Like Fire
      9. My Way
      10. Cake By the Ocean

      Delete
    4. 1.Me too
      2. Ride
      3. don't let me down
      4. let me love you
      5. Into you
      6. 7 years
      7. victorious
      8. setting the world on fire
      9. my way vs
      10. Toothbrush

      And if anybodynamic wants to answer this
      Hands to myself vs kill em with kindness

      Delete
    5. Tough one... I guess I'll go Kill Em With Kindness.

      Delete
    6. 1. No
      2. Ride
      3. Closer
      4. Cold water
      5. Into you
      6. 7 Years
      7. Death Of A Bachelor
      8. Just Like Fire
      9. My Way
      10. Toothbrush

      Delete
    7. round 2!
      ride vs cake by the ocean
      closer vs cold water
      into you vs mama said
      death of a bachelor vs just like fire
      my way vs me too

      Delete
    8. this is daniel this is another account i use

      Delete
    9. Ride
      Closer
      Mama Said
      Death of a Bachelor
      My Way

      Delete
    10. Ride
      Closer
      Into You
      Just Like Fire
      My Way


      By the way Daniel, could you please at least capitalize the beginning of your sentences and the songs? Its kind of annoying having to capitalize the songs.

      Delete
    11. Cake By The Ocean
      ....Cold Water (I still love Closer but I am suddenly starting to love Cold Water)
      Into You
      I'd say right now Death Of A Bachelor
      My Way

      Delete
    12. Ride
      Closer
      Into You
      Death Of a Bachelor
      My Way

      Delete
    13. Ride
      Cold Water
      Into You
      Death of a Bachelor (for the time being)
      My Way

      Delete
  30. http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2016/04/twenty-one-pilots-4-week-of-april-23.html?showComment=1461786356750#c3604797735607092003

    Just wondering, but what is this supposed to mean?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Why is Welcome to the Black Parade still airing on Hits 1?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I forgot about my song wars I was doing, so here's round 6 you can vote for:

    Ghost vs. Shut Up And Dance
    Lay It All On Me vs. Uptown Funk

    BTW, the wild card song I brought back was Centuries.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yeah, This Girl is most likely not going to leave HitBound this week.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Best Song On The Countdown: Starving (In losing interest in Me Too.)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Nice post Adrian! What's you opinion on DNCE - Body Moves (My new favorite song)?

    My artist wars round 1 results will probably be out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm gonna try to comment here more regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Adrian, are you sure they didn't plat the Macarena or the Cha Cha Slide at your school dance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I've haven't heard the Macarena at a school dance in a very long time, which is unfortunate because that is a really good song to play at a dance. But I'm really surprised I did not hear the Cha Cha Slide. They play that all the time. But it did take 40 minutes for me to get into the dance, so I wasn't there to hear every song from the beginning of the dance. It's possible I could've missed it.

      Delete
  38. Replies
    1. Nick Jonas - Bacon
      Pitbull/Flo Rida/Lunchmoney Lewis - Greenlight
      Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes
      Jason Derulo - Kiss the Sky
      DNCE - Body Moves (DEBUT)
      Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
      Mike Posner/JordanXL - Be as You Are
      Runaground - Chase You Down
      The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy
      Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
      Magic! - Red Dress (Yes, it's still here...)
      Niall Horan - This Town (DEBUT)
      Bastille - Good Grief
      Kungs/Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl

      Delete
  39. Any you guys heard the New Bastille album? Your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Most Wutchuwanted this morning.
    Cold Water
    Heathens
    Closer

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hot 100 entrants:
    98. Tove Lo - Cool Girl (RE-ENTRY)
    95. Kehlani - CRZY (DEBUT)
    94. Frenship/Emily Warren - Capsize (DEBUT)
    92. Old Dominion - Song For Another Time (DEBUT)
    89. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap (DEBUT) (I'm not even kidding)
    68. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (RE-ENTRY) (Happy Graham?)
    63. Niall Horan - This Town (DEBUT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exits:
      Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#46) (!!!)
      Zayion McCall/Zay Hilfigerrr - Juju on Dat Beat (TZ Anthem) (#57) (I can almost guarantee you this will re-enter next week)
      Twenty One Pilots - Cancer (#91)
      Wale - My PYT (#92)
      Chris Brown - Grass Ain't Greener (#96)
      Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me (#99)
      French Montana/Kodak Black - Lockjaw (#100)

      Delete
    2. Biggest Drop: Lukas Graham - Mama Said (-22) (...)
      Biggest Jump: The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy (+37)
      Second Biggest Jump (for Parker): Rae Sremmurd/Gucci Mane - Black Beatles (+36)

      Delete
    3. So 7 Years left... It'll be missed by me, if nobody else here.

      Lockjaw's quick return wasn't expected to last.

      Juju on Dat Beat I hope won't sneak into the year-end list at the last minute. Or maybe it'll be big next year. Gah.

      Is Cool Girl gonna become the new Ophelia (as in making several re-entries while doing virtually nothing)? Because she has the album dropping at the end of the month.

      HandClap sounds like a song from the mid to late 90's to me.

      The re-entry from Mercy is definitely because of the album. Maybe it'll actually gain this time.

      And another unsettling jump: OOOUUU by Young M.A. up 16 to #36. I also literally only found out the other day that this song is sung by a chick. That's what happens when you have over 9000 boring rap songs that are essentially the same.

      Delete
  43. HandClap FINALLY debuted! I love that song! So Catchy!

    - A Hits 1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in love with it like 6 months ago. Still catchy though.

      Delete
  44. Hit-Bound spins:
    1 - Nick Jonas - Bacon
    0 - Pitbull/Flo Rida/Lunchmoney Lewis - Greenlight
    1 - Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes
    0 - Jason Derulo - Kiss the Sky
    1 - DNCE - Body Moves (DEBUT)
    0 - Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
    0 - Mike Posner/JordanXL - Be as You Are
    0 - Runaground - Chase You Down
    3 - The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy
    1 - Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
    0 - Magic! - Red Dress
    5 - Niall Horan - This Town (DEBUT)
    0 - Bastille - Good Grief
    0 - Kungs/Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spins for songs in top 10:
      07 - Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez – We Don't Talk Anymore
      14 - Calvin Harris/Rihanna – This is What You Came For
      13 - X Ambassadors – Unsteady
      12 - Ariana Grande – Into You
      13 - Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
      22 - The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down
      25 - Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling
      24 - Sia/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills
      24 - Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
      24 - The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer

      That's it, Hits 1. I'M DONE.

      Delete
    2. Hits 1, please DO NOT, give this week 2 exits again.

      Delete
    3. Updated Hit-Bound spins:
      1 - Nick Jonas - Bacon
      0 - Pitbull/Flo Rida/Lunchmoney Lewis - Greenlight
      2 - Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes
      0 - Jason Derulo - Kiss the Sky
      1 - DNCE - Body Moves (DEBUT)
      0 - Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
      0 - Mike Posner/JordanXL - Be as You Are
      0 - Runaground - Chase You Down
      3 - The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy
      1 - Ellie Goulding - Still Falling For You
      0 - Magic! - Red Dress
      6 - Niall Horan - This Town (DEBUT)
      1 - Bastille - Good Grief
      0 - Kungs/Cookin' on 3 Burners - This Girl

      Also, Cheap Thrills is now tied with CSTF.

      Delete
    4. WAMB10, please quit bitching about the exits for God's sake!

      Delete
    5. ^^^^^^^^^^ This.

      Even Adrian has been finding it a turn-off. You understand that it's about the songs themselves and not just the number of exits, right?

      Delete
    6. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Delete
    7. But this is going to be my birthday weekend and I want it to be good.

      Delete
    8. Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Scott and Miles on this one.

      Delete
  45. Miles, did you delete Chase's and my comments on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you delete mine? It was just lyrics to a song.

      Delete
    2. Because I thought it was annoying and unnecessary.

      Delete
    3. Last week he had The Little Things in red and this week he forgot how it went and I commented the lyrics for him so he could remember.

      Delete
    4. He was like "How's your sister doing?" (to Miles).

      Delete
  46. round 3 is out! ride vs closer
    into you vs my way
    death of a bachelor vs cold water

    ReplyDelete
  47. Kidz Bop 33 Soundtrack:
    1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling
    2. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For
    3. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills
    4. Twenty One Pilots - Ride
    5. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I
    6. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
    7. Kent Jones - Don't Mind
    8. Katy Perry - Rise
    9. Flume/Kai - Never Be Like You
    10. Meghan Trainor - Me Too
    11. Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MØ - Cold Water
    12. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty
    13. Ruth B. - Lost Boy
    14. Shakira - Try Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one likes Kidz Bop, or cares about it. They take the good songs and turn them into shitty kids songs.

      Delete
    2. Oh hell no I'm prepared for the worst.

      Delete
    3. Wow. People were already pissed when they covered Stressed Out. But now Ride too? Yikes. After having seen how the Twenty One Pilots fanbase acts, I know they are not gonna take this nicely.

      Delete
  48. CONSOLATION ROUND 6 (I had to bring back a few more wild card songs BTW):
    Drag Me Down vs. Shut Up And Dance
    Blank Space vs. Lay It All On Me
    Love Me Like You Do vs. Centuries
    Honey, I’m Good vs. GDFR
    Hello vs. Levels
    Can’t Feel My Face vs. Me Too
    Hey Mama vs. Roses
    Can’t Stop The Feeling vs. On My Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drag Me Down
      Lay It All On Me
      Centuries
      GDFR
      Levels
      Can't Feel My Face
      Hey Mama
      On My Mind

      - A Hits 1 Fan

      Delete
    2. Shut Up And Dance
      Blank Space
      Love Me Like You Do
      GDFR
      Levels
      Me Too
      Hey Mama
      On My Mind

      Delete
    3. Shut Up and Dance
      Blank Space
      Centuries
      Honey I'm Good
      Hello
      Can't Feel My Face
      Roses
      Can't Stop the Feeling

      Delete
    4. SUAD
      Blank Space
      Centuries
      GDFR
      Levels
      Me Too
      Hey Mama
      On My Mind

      Delete
    5. Drag Me Down
      Lay It All On Me
      Centuries
      GDFR
      Hello
      Can't Feel My Face
      Hey Mama
      On My Mind

      Delete
  49. Also my fall break starts on Friday, so I will most likely get COAEP out on Thursday so I can enjoy my break.

    ReplyDelete
  50. My new Hot 45 post is out on my blog.
    https://cburwasser.blogspot.com/2016/10/niall-horan-1-week-of-october-1-2016.html?showComment=1475617540781#c3520751249773288131

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this your personal chart? If it is, it's interesting that Let Me Love You is that high-you don't like that song.

      Delete
    2. And CSTF is your second worst on the WC and it's on this chart.

      Delete
    3. I love your new profile pic! In fact, I'm currently listening to that song.

      Delete
  51. The BBH100 this week was so good but bad at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. + Mercy re-entering
      + Lockjaw exiting again
      + Juju On Dat Beat exiting

      - Starboy jumping into the Top 3
      - OOOUUU jumping

      My guesses for your reasoning :P But I guess we'll find out more later.

      Delete
    2. I don't care for Juju On Dat Bear in not thrilled or sad about it exiting and yeah Ima try to get it out early this week hopefully tomorrow you'll see then.

      Delete
  52. round 4 is out!
    closer vs my way
    into you vs cold water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Way
      Cold Water

      Delete
    2. My Way (it was a close match, but it doesn't matter at this point...)
      Cold Water

      Delete
  53. My Way
    Cold Water

    - A Hits 1 Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you the same person as ILoveHits1 just wondering?

      Delete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Well Jacon Sartorius released his new single a couple of days ago and… Its not awful. I'd actually consider putting it in yellow/blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew someone was going to not hate it!

      Delete