Saturday, December 6, 2014

Taylor Swift (10) – Week Of December 6, 2014


We don't have a new record unfortunately as the record is actually held by OneRepublic – Apologize at 11 weeks in 2008. But keep going Taylor! You can do it! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, I wanna wish a very Happy Birthday to reader and blogger Lance Warren! Happy Birthday man! Go check out his blog (hiits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com) if you don't already. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Gwen Stefani – Baby Don’t Lie (#18)
  • Kongos – Come With Me Now (#34)
  • Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#35)
  • Cobra Starship – Never Been In Love (#44) [x2]

Last Week’s #1 Song: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
The Countdown
45. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#45)
44. MisterWives – Reflections (#26)
43. Fergie – L.A. Love (La La) (#31)
42. Maroon 5 – Maps (#37)
41. Jason Derulo – Trumpets (#42)
40. Ariana Grande – Problem (#38)
39. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#32)
38. Katy Perry – This Is How We Do (#40) [ ......]
37. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#44)
36. Magic! – Rude (RE-ENTRY) [You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me...]
35. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#36)
34. Mary J. Blige – Therapy (DEBUT)
33. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#33)
32. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow (#23)
31. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#41)
30. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants (#22)
29. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#15)
28. Vance Joy – Riptide (#39)
27. One Direction – Night Changes (#24)
26. Charli XCX – Break The Rules (DEBUT)
25. Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute (#20)
24. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#25)
23. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#30)
22. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame (#29)
21. Big Data/Joywave – Dangerous (#28)
20. Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms (#27)
19. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin’ (DEBUT)
18. Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves (#21)
17. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One (#16)
16. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#19)
15. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#13)
14. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#17)
13. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#7)
12. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#14)
11. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#11)
10. MKTO – American Dream (#12)
  9. Sheppard – Geronimo (#9)
  8. One Direction – Steal My Girl (#10)
  7. Ed Sheeran – Don't (#5)
  6. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#6)
  5. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang (#4)
  4. Maroon 5 – Animals (#2)
  3. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#8)
  2. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#3)
  1. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#1) [10th Week At #1]

#1 Song One Year Ago This Week: Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: MisterWives – Reflections (–18)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Vance Joy – Riptide (+11)

New Entrants
~ We'll go in order from worst to best entrant. It just so happens our worst entrant is the re-entrant from Magic! – Rude. This song needs to leave forever. Never to be heard again. Let Your Hair Down needs to debut.

~ Next we have the highest debut of the week, Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin'. I'll be nice and say this isn't awful. It's a decent step forward for Meghan Trainor. If she can keep improving from here, I'll be happy.

~ Mary J. Blige – Therapy debuted and it's actually alright. I really liked Right Now better. But whatever. I can make it with this.

~ The best entrant this week Charli XCX – Break The Rules. It's really catchy and even though it doesn't set a good example for kids, it doesn't matter because this is a really fun song to jam out to.

Break The Blurbs
~ I thank Hits 1 for getting rid of two huge pieces of trash this week. Since they both debuted on the same week, they were both tied for the oldest song on the countdown. The new oldest song is Magic! – Rude because it re-entered. But aside from that, the second oldest song that isn't a re-entrant is Ariana Grande – Problem.

~ How did Katy Perry – This Is How We Do move up??? That song did not play once this week. Fergie – L.A. Love also didn't get any airplay. I seriously thought they would both leave.

~ F**king Trumpets and Amnesia need to leave!!!!!!!!!! They will both be in orange when All About That Bass and Rude leave!!!

~ I'm surprised a song like MisterWives – Reflections was able to hold off longer than Gwen Stefani – Baby Don't Lie. Goodbye Baby Don't Lie. You will be missed. Hopefully, Reflections will leave soon.

~ I'd like to thank Hits 1 again for having Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame jump a decent number of spots.

~ Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be is on the verge of becoming red like the songs around it. Let's not let that happen and have it leave the countdown (very) soon.

~ The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You is really hanging on up there. I'm not complaining.

~ Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin' had the highest debut we've had in a while. As far as I can recall, the last debut higher than #20 besides this song was Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed at #17.

~ When we all thought Nick Jonas – Jealous would leave, it jumps back into the high 20's.

~ I would be okay if Big Data/Joywave – Dangerous doesn't jump any higher than this.

~ I wanted Hits 1 to put Andy Grammer – Back Home on this countdown. They didn't unfortunately, but they did just add Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good to Hit-Bound. It's not as good as Back Home. But it's still good.

~ Let's see how the Top 5 is looking. We got two Taylor Swift songs, a song that won't hit #1 at this point, and two songs from artists who have a #1 streak for their songs.

~ As for the year-end voting for Your End Of The Year Top 45, I have A LOT of votes! Thanks guys. This'll make the countdown interesting. I'm not gonna lie, but someone did vote for "poop". That is not a song, so whoever entered that, your answer has been disqualified unless you can make a song called "poop" and get it on to the Weekend Countdown before Christmas. But thanks guys for the votes!

~ Best Song On Jenna Marbles' #YouTube15: Band Aid 30 – Do They Know It's Christmas?

~ #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Robert DeLong – Long Way Down

My Top 5 Picks
1. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame
2. Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute
3. Charli XCX – Break The Rules
4. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
5. Taylor Swift – Blank Space

82 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay u made me reborn

    ReplyDelete
  2. but waaaaaaaaaaaaah u almost destroy my mind for 3 weeks though

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tell you why for 2 lines making me reborn and getting my feelings hurt
    first for getting my feelings hurt
    u put cool kids in red because i love this song
    next songs i don't like debuted
    next your feelings got mad because rude got its secong reentry dun dun dun
    next baby don't lie fancy never been in love left boo hop
    and now for making me reborn
    lips r movin and break the rules debuted
    next rude entry again
    next habit is still red
    next reflections got the big drop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Adrain (for wishing me Happy Birthday)
    My thoughts on countdown:
    1. I'm happy Blank Space jumped
    2. What's up with Fergie- L.A. Love (La La)? It needs to move up!!!
    3. Jason Derulo- Trumpets doesn't air anywhere else? GET OUT!!!
    4. Cool Kids in red?
    5. Shake it off didn't even air that much???
    6. Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It better debut next week!!!!
    7. Is that the 10th weeks in row you've had Blame in purple?
    8. My post will be out tomorrow! I can't blog today (probably)
    9. Therapy debuted!!!! I hate that song!
    10. 1D- Night Changes really grew on me this week?
    11. I need suggestions for my 25K special? I'm thinking like a 2014 in Review up to this point sort of thing?

    Thank you for tuning in to this weeks edition of 11 With Lance! I hope everyone has a great day.... And.... I'm out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lance happy ?th bday but adria did something good and bad to me

      Delete
  5. how do you guys know apologize had 11 weeks?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. review:

    Songs leaving:

    NOOO
    FINALLY
    OMG ITS TRUE
    Already?

    45.LEAVE ALREADY!
    44. Idc about u
    43.WHAT THE HELL
    42. Keep doing what ur doin
    41. This is officially a bad song
    40. Same as 42
    39.YES
    38. WTF
    37. Ur freakin kidding me
    36.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CANT BE

    MORE TO COME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IM SOOOOO SORRY! The internet isn't working and I can't finish the review plus I have no time. Once again I'm REALLY SORRY! :[

      Delete
  8. My opinion has changed on Shake It Off. It's not a bad song, it's okay at most, but it's spent enough time at #1, and I really don't want Shake It Off to rob Apologize of its record. It's too good of a song. :)
    I think Call Me Maybe broke the record for the most CONSECUTIVE weeks at #1. That's where the confusion was. But it that's the case, that record's been officially tied!!! If Shake It Off stays at #1 next week (which it better not) then THAT record will be broken, and the overall record will be tied. (Eek!)

    Also, a little review of the exits:
    Baby Don't Lie: Come on!!!
    Come With Me Now: Noooooo!!!!
    Fancy: YAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!
    Never Been In Love: Augh.

    That's it for me tonight, a full review may or may not come tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm ok... In my opinion Lips are Movin by Meghan Trainor should be blue or green cause its less annoying than All About That Bass..... and Cool Kids by Echosmith should be in green. It's not that old...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right that Lips Are Movin' is less annoying that All About That Bass. But I still don't like it. As for Cool Kids, I've probably heard it at least 200 times. It may not be old to a lot of people. But it's pretty old to me.

      Delete
  10. Did OneRepublic-Apologize spent 11 consecutive weeks at #1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in the words of Nico & Vinz:
      "I...don't...know..."

      :D

      Delete
  11. Actually OneRepublic- Love runs out is the oldest song here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I want OneRepublic-Love a Runs Out to stay here for a while because it is very catchy but I also want I Lived to debut because it is becoming very popular. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  13. adrian, if timber re-entered would it be the new orange?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pitbull/Kesha-Timber probably will never reenter. It left a long time ago during the summer.Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way it happened was this:
      May 3, 2014-Timber went back up a spot to #1 for a ninth overall week. I was unhappy.
      May 10, 2014-Timber went back down 4 spots to #5. I was happy because Pompeii was #1.
      May 17, 2014-Timber went down another spot to #6. I was annoyed considering Counting Stars had the biggest DROP!!!...of the week from #10 to #31.
      May 24, 2014-Timber held at #6. I was ticked off that it was still in the top 10.
      May 31, 2014-Timber had the biggest DROP!!!...of the week down 28 spots to #34. I was relieved.
      June 7, 2014-Timber left the countdown. I was confused.

      Delete
  15. Fun fact, Adrian: On the week of August 2, 2014, Don't debuted. During that countdown post you ranked it purple and said, "We'll see how far it gets before I get sick of it." You first ranked it turquoise when it jumped into the top 10 on October 18. So, about 11-12 weeks. Pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hitbound Playlist 12-6-14

    1. Iggy Azalea and MO - Beg For It

    2. Priory - Weekend

    3. Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer

    4. David Guetta John Martin - Dangerous

    5. Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat

    6. 5 Seconds Of Summer - What I Like About You

    7. Pitbull and Ne-Yo - Time Of Our Lives

    8. OneRepublic - I Lived

    9. AJR - Infinity

    10. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life

    11. Hoodie Allen and Ed Sheeran - All About It

    12. Eden XO - (Not) To Cool To Dance

    13. Andy Grammer - Honey I'm Good

    14. Bea Miller - Young Blood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Sam Martin, not John Martin. They're two completely different people. John Martin sang in Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child.

      Delete
    2. Best songs on Hit-Bound: (no order)
      Iggy Azalea/MO - Beg For It
      Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer
      Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat
      Pitbull/Ne-Yo - Time Of Our Lives
      Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
      Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran - All About It
      Bea Miller - Young Blood

      Delete
    3. Love like that left hitbound?

      Delete
  17. Ed Sheeran-Don't was at #29 that week.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  18. What is the 15th song on hitbound?

    ReplyDelete
  19. THE SCRIPT SUPERHEROS LEFT HITBOUND!!!!???:[

    ReplyDelete
  20. What? No, Superheroes was the 15th song on hit-bound. I heard it myself. Zaeem made a mistake.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes Hitbound cuts off their playlist to 14 songs during the 9AM time slot to make room for the Mini Morning Mash Up at 10AM. So it could be that the 15th song plays during other Hitbound slots that I don't listen to. So please let me know if that is the case. I will do my best to check the list on Dogstarradio before publishing. Sorry If I messed anyones playlist up.

      Delete
  21. On the air or on Hitbound?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm sick…of Shake It Off being #1…and I have a cold/sore throat. :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, boy. I checked Dogstarradio, and Shake It Off, Centuries, and Blank Space each have 27 plays.


    :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i heard hits 1 yesterday and i heard songs twice and gerimo 3 times

      Delete
    2. Get well soon Thatch. Os.
      -Remy

      Delete
  24. Confirmation: Love Like That DID leave Hit-bound, and Wrapped Up is on Hit-bound. If Superheroes is on Hitbound will someone tell me?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  25. i had this crazy dream that superheroes debuted at #1 :/

    ReplyDelete
  26. U GUYS ARE STUPID I HEARD HIT-BOUND TWICE AND I HEARD LET YOUR HAIR FOWN AT NUMBER 15SO SUPERHEROES AND ICSDAY LEFT HIT-BOUND SO SCREW U PEOPLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Let Your Hair Down, thankfully, is still on Hit-Bound.

      Delete
    2. Okay, can someone give me a truthful Hit-bound list please?
      Adrian I suggest you do it. On your next post maybe.
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I'll I'll put one in my post for this week.

      Delete
    4. TECHINALLY the post that's already out for this last weeks I will put it in there.

      Delete
  27. I confused with hitbound. WHATS GOING ON |I NEED THE LIST!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. We'll the best song on hitbound is the Script-Superheroes and the worst song on hitbound is Bea Miller-Young Blood.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  29. Songs in Green:
    Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
    Centuries- Fall Out Boy
    Blank Space- Taylor Swift
    Animals- Maroon 5
    Bang Bang- Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj
    Ghost- Ella Henderson
    Habits (Stay High)- Tove Lo
    Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars
    I'm Not The Only One- Sam Smith
    Waves- Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz
    Lips Are Movin'- Meghan Trainor
    Jealous- Nick Jonas
    Heroes (We Could Be)- Alesso/Tove Lo
    Break The Rules- Charli XCX
    Night Changes- One Direction
    Riptide- Vance Joy
    The Heart Wants What It Wants- Selena Gomez
    Take Me To Church- Hozier
    Therapy- Mary J. Blige
    L.A. Love (La La)- Fergie
    Baby Don't Lie- Gwen Stefani
    Let Your Hair Down- Magic!
    Beg For It- Iggy Azalea/MO
    Sledgehammer- Fifth Harmony
    Dangerous- David Guetta/Sam Martin
    Yellow Flicker Beat- Lorde
    What I Like About You- 5 Seconds of Summer
    Time of Our Lives- Pitbull/Ne-Yo
    I Lived- One Republic
    I Bet My Life- Imagine Dragons
    All About It- Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran
    (Not) Too Cool To Dance- Eden XO
    Young Blood- Bea Miller

    Blue
    Somebody To You- The Vamps/Demi Lovato
    Steal My Girl- One Direction
    Geronimo- Sheppard
    Don't- Ed Sheeran
    Cool Kids- Echosmith
    In Your Arms- Nico & Vinz
    Blame- Calvin Harris/John Newman
    Parachute- Olivia Somerlyn
    All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
    Stay With Me- Sam Smith
    Problem- Ariana Grande
    Reflections- MisterWives
    Weekend- Priory
    Honey I'm Good- Andy Grammer
    Superheroes- The Script
    Wrapped Up- Olly Murs/Travie McCoy

    Red
    American Dream- MKTO
    Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer
    Rather Be- Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne
    Dangerous- Big Data/Joywave
    Break Free- Ariana Grande/Zedd
    Black Widow- Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora
    She Looks So Perfect- 5 Seconds of Summer
    Rude- Magic!
    This Is How We Do- Katy Perry
    Love Runs Out- One Republic
    Trumpets- Jason Derulo
    Maps- Maroon 5
    Boom Clap- Charli XCX
    Come With Me Now- Kongos
    Fancy- Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX
    Never Been In Love- Cobra Starship/Icona Pop
    Infinity- AJR
    I Can't Stop Drinking About You- Bebe Rexha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bad news, guys. I heard Come With Me Now on Spyder Harrison's afternoon show. Here's hoping that there's yet another one-week second tenure.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What? I will be extremely mad if it reenters.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love ajr infinity. graham

    ReplyDelete
  33. Songs to debut this week:
    Beg For It- Iggy Azalea/MO
    Sledgehammer- Fifth Harmony
    Yellow Flicker Beat- Lorde
    I Lived- One Republic

    Out:
    Boom Clap- Charli XCX
    Reflections- MisterWives
    L.A. Love (La La)- Fergie
    This Is How We Do- Katy Perry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me enters
      bebe rexha i can't stop drinking about you
      infity weekne
      exits
      reflections
      la love
      shake it off

      Delete
    2. That is so wrong. I heard reflections at 42

      Delete
  34. The only reason I was happy about Come With Me Now leaving was you guys would stop WHINING about it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. tomorrow is tailors birthday tat should let adrian know

    ReplyDelete
  36. I want superheroes to debut so badly

    ReplyDelete
  37. Becky G – Can't Stop Dancin' and Kat Dahlia – Crazy could possibly debut on Hit-Bound this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  38. My predictions:
    Biggest DROP!!!... of the Week: Don't or Bang Bang
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Maps
    Debuts: Beg For It (ugh), I Lived (yes!!!), and...that's all I'm sure about.
    Number 1 Song: Blank Space

    I had a weird dream a night or two ago: It was a dream that the Weekend Countdown wasn't airing this week. I was at the family lake house, and I was fretting about it. I checked the listings, and it had not aired AT ALL. Then all of you guys came in! In a semi-phone conference, we conferred about our accounts, questioned why the countdown hadn't aired, and basically traded opinions. That's about when I woke up.

    Hey, guys, one more thing: don't listen to Beyoncé's 7/11. If you do...you will hurl. I haven't listened to it. I don't even need to, it's just stupid from looking at the lyrics. I really hope it's supposed to be a joke..............no? Okay.

    Tomorrow can hold anything, and by anything I mean anything.
    The sun will come out...when it comes out...because that's just how it does. 😎

    This is Thatchos, over and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I've heard 7/11, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a joke.
      It'd better be……

      I promise if Shake It Off hits #1 next week…I will make no comments about it.
      Not even one. Just to make you all happy. :)

      Delete
    2. Wait... IM IN YOUR DREAMMM??????? THIS IS CRAZY LIKE CRAZY
      The weekend countdown is aired every week first is 20 blank

      Delete
  39. YES 6-DTHNOB WEEK AND ALL OF THEM WERE PIECES OF CRAP SADLY NOT ONE IS CRAPITHY AND WEIRD DREAM THATCHOS
    BYE
    BLACK WIDOW
    RUDE
    L.A Love
    Trumpets
    Stay with me
    This is how we do

    WTf dangerous with the biggest drop?????!??????? -23
    HITS 1 HAD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS

    ReplyDelete
  40. Weekend Countdown-December 13, 2014

    Exits:
    Black Widow by Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora (#32)
    Rude by MAGIC! (#36, yet again)
    Stay With Me by Sam Smith (#37)
    This Is How We Do by Katy Perry (#38)
    Trumpets by Jason Derülo (#41)
    L. A. Love (La La) by Fergie (#43)

    #45. Boom Clap by Charli XCX (+0)
    #44. Dangerous by Big Data and Joywave (-23)
    #43. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor (-8)
    #42. Reflections by MisterWives (+2)
    #41. Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony (debut)
    #40. I Lived by OneRepublic (debut)
    #39. Problem by Ariana Grande and Big Sean (+1)
    #38. Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde (debut)
    #37. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer (-4)
    #36. Beg For It by Iggy Azalea and MØ (debut)
    #35. (Not) Too Cool to Dance by Eden xo (debut)
    #34. Blame by Calvin Harris and John Newman (-12)
    #33. Young Blood by Bea Miller (debut)
    #32. Therapy by Mary J. Blidge (+2)
    #31. The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez (-1)
    #30. Rather Be by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne (-13)
    #29. Parachute by Olivia Somerlyn (-4)
    #28. Habits by Tove Lo (-15)
    #27. Jealous by Nick Jonas (-4)
    #26. Riptide by Vance Joy (+3)
    #25. Break the Rules by Charli XCX (+4)
    #24. Love Runs Out by OneRepublic (+15)
    #23. In Your Arms by Nico & Vinz (-3)
    #22. Night Changes by One Direction (+5)
    #21. Waves by Mr. Probz and Robin Schulz (-2)
    #20. Take Me to Church by Hozier (+11)
    #19. Heroes (we could be) by Alesso and Tove Lo (+5)
    #18. Cool Kids by Echosmith (-3)
    #17. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj (-12)
    #16. I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith (+1)
    #15. Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor (+4)
    #14. Maps by Maroon 5 (+28)
    #13. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars (+3)
    #12. Don't by Ed Sheeran (-5)
    #11. Steal My Girl by One Direction (-3)
    #10. Geronimo by Sheppard (-1)
    #9. Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer (+3)
    #8. Ghost by Ella Henderson (+3)
    #7. American Dream by MKTO (+3)
    #6. Break Free by Ariana Grande and Zedd (+28)
    #5. Somebody to You by the Vamps and Demi Lovato (+1)
    #4. Animals by Maroon 5 (+0)
    #3. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (+0)
    #2. Centuries by Fall Out Boy (+0)
    #1. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift (+0)

    Biggest DROP!!!…of the Week: Dangerous by Big Data and Joywave (-23)
    Biggest Jumps of the Week: Maps by Maroon 5, and Break Free by Ariana Grande and Zedd (+28)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of these calculations are not accurate. If Ariana Grande ft. Zedd – Break Free was #29 last week, it most certainly did not jump 28 spots. And that was only one of the errors.

      Delete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Calvin Harris feat. John Newman – Blame dropped 12 and it aired over 40 times this past week. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what else doesn't make sense? The biggest drop and jump(s) of the week.
      Today is my idol's birthday! Guess who's my idol?
      (I know, it's obvious)
      Next week, if SIO makes it to 12 weeks at #1, Thatchos will be mad (duh), I'll be happy, and we will have a party. Enough said.
      -Remy/Remy Swift(ie)

      Delete
    2. Don't and Blame really should've swapped places to be honest.

      Delete
  43. Can u please follow post your post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post will come out when I can get around to it. It may be tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. -slaps in forehead-😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

      Delete
    3. Don't worry Leah, it's out now.

      Delete
    4. i checked and black widow left boo hop lucky for me beg for it debuted yay

      Delete