Saturday, December 13, 2014

Taylor Swift (11) – Week Of December 13, 2014


So one of my favorite YouTubers is Connor Franta (you should check out his videos). I always watch his videos. He is super cute and I just this thing in the back of my mind that it would be cool if he was gay, and I was like 99% sure he was straight. Then earlier this week, he posted a coming out video where he admitted that he's gay. I'm so proud of him for coming out to the whole world, basically. That takes guts. And he managed to do it. Well done Connor. We all love you. As for the countdown, it's particularly that interesting. We have the same #1 song. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow (#32)
  • Magic! – Rude (#36) [x3]
  • Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#37)
  • Katy Perry – This Is How We Do (#38)
  • Jason Derulo – Trumpets (#41)
  • Fergie – L.A. Love (La La) (#43)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
The Countdown
45. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#45)
44. Big Data/Joywave – Dangerous (#21)
43. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#35)
42. MisterWives – Reflections (#44)
41. Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer (DEBUT)
40. OneRepublic – I Lived (DEBUT)
39. Ariana Grande – Problem (#40)
38. Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat (DEBUT)
37. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#33)
36. Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It (DEBUT)
35. Eden XO – (Not) Too Cool To Dance (DEBUT)
34. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame (#22) [???]
33. Bea Miller – Young Blood (DEBUT)
32. Mary J. Blige – Therapy (#34)
31. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants (#30)
30. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#14)
29. Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute (#25)
28. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#13)
27. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#23)
26. Vance Joy – Riptide (#28)
25. Charli XCX – Break The Rules (#26)
24. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#39)
23. Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms (#20)
22. One Direction – Night Changes (#27)
21. Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves (#18)
20. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#31)
19. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#24)
18. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#15)
17. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang (#5)
16. Sam Smith – I'm Not The Only One (#17)
15. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin' (#19)
14. Maroon 5 – Maps (#42)
13. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#16)
12. Ed Sheeran – Don't (#7)
11. One Direction – Steal My Girl (#8)
10. Sheppard – Geronimo (#9)
  9. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#12)
  8. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#11)
  7. MKTO – American Dream (#10)
  6. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#29)
  5. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#6)
  4. Maroon 5 – Animals (#4)
  3. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#3)
  2. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#2)
  1. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#1) [11th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Big Data/Joywave – Dangerous (–23)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Maroon 5 – Maps (+28)

New Entrants
~ My least favorite entrant this week is Bea Miller – Young Blood. I think it's weird (in a decent/good way). (To me) she sounds a little bit like Lorde. But whatever. For now, the song is alright.

~ Next we have OneRepublic – I Lived, our only entrant from a male artist/band. The song is not as good as the former at #24. But this song does have a really good meaning to it. It means you should live your life to the fullest. And when you get old, you can say, "I Lived". Beautiful meaning.

~ Eden XO – Too Cool To Dance finally debuted. I was actually starting to get sick of it. But at least it's here now. (In most cases) better late than never. It's catchy song to play at a club. Like she says, "We're Not Too Cool To Dance."

~ Third best entrant this week is Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It. I think Iggy's rapping is pretty catchy in this song. I don't think it'll be as successful as Black Widow and Fancy.

~ The second best entrant is Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer. I think this song is their best. The beginning of the song can make you fall in love immediately. It's super catchy and I hope it stays for a while.

~ The best entrant is Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat. This is amazingly catchy and is also featured on the soundtrack for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Pt. 1). I absolutely love this song. I hope it becomes as popular as Royals and Team.

(Not) Too Cool To Blurb
~ Taylor Swift – Shake It Off has now OFFICIALLY tied the record for weeks at #1 with OneRepublic – Apologize from 2008. Can it hold on for another week and break the record??? We'll see. I hope she enjoyed her 25th birthday. Happy Birthday girl!

~ Maroon 5 – Maps is back in the teens. Most people probably wanted to punch their radio after finding this out. But I actually don't care. I actually still like the song. I have to say, overall, Maps is Maroon 5's best song. Stay up there as long as you like pal. :)

~ Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame aired so much this week, yet still dropped to #34. I can't be the only one who thinks this makes absolutely no sense!!! It's #4 on the American Top 40. Why is there is a 30-spot difference???

~ Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free needs to leave already. Love Me Harder finally debuted on Hit-Bound. Hits 1 needs to get that song in here and get rid of Break Free.

~ Oh my f**king god, 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia needs to leave the Top 10 and the countdown!!!

~ Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be and Tove Lo – Habits thankfully dropped to the low 20's/high 30's. It's about time.

~ The big drop from Hozier – Take Me To Church clearly did not last long.

~ I actually think Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow was kicked out too soon...

~ This marks the first week since August 11, 2013 where we do not have a song by Katy Perry on this countdown. It's always the overrated artists who spend so much time on this countdown.

~ Since it's almost the end of the year, I decided to give you guys a blog update on how everything is going down. Let's begin:

– I'm currently working on my "2014 – A Year In Review" post. I plan to post it next weekend.

– I also started my Top 45 Songs of the year. It's so far pretty interesting. That will come out the weekend after Christmas (or sooner).

– I started to keep track of your guys' votes for Your End Of The Year countdown, because if I didn't start already, it would take a REALLY long time later. Especially with all the votes you're giving me. But that doesn't mean stop. Keep those votes coming. I plan to post that whenever before New Year's.

– I'll have some "End Of The Year" polls up soon. I'll tell you when I put them up. They'll probably be on their own tab on the top bar. We'll see.

Back To The Countdown.

~ I swear, people are overreacting a little when it comes to Mary J. Blige – Therapy. I don't love the song either. To me, it's just another song. But some people clearly will do whatever it takes to get rid of that song for good.

~ Priory – Weekend is soooooo bad!!!! It's needs to leave Hit-Bound and not debut the countdown.

~ The Script – Superheroes (thankfully) is still on Hit-Bound.

~ Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants should not be dropping! I don't understand...

~ #1 Song Recommendation For Hits 1: Robert DeLong – Long Way Down

My Top 5 Picks
1. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame
2. Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat
3. Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer
4. Taylor Swift – Blank Space
5. Charli XCX – Break The Rules

97 comments:

  1. On August 11,2014 This Is How We Do debuted but spent a lot of time in the 20s,30s and 40s.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Imagine Dragons 'I Bet My Life' not on this countdown yet? That's a great song and will be one of the top songs of 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slowly starting to grow on it

      Delete
    2. I think that it will stay on Hitbound for a while. If it hasn't made the countdown yet, I have a feeling it won't at all.

      Delete
  3. Btw, Fergie's L.A. Love already off the countdown.. Was hoping for more than what she got for her 'big' comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike L, what did you say in the first comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a mistype I noticed later.. And I can't figure out how to delete that..

      Delete
  5. Adrian I do agree with you about blame even though its geting old to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with him but they base the countdown on how many votes the whatuwant crew put in that is why blame is so low because not every person in the world is voting for this countdown

      Delete
  6. I think Adrian and I are the only people that still like Maps

    What's up with the drp for dangerous i dont understand that

    DavId Guetta's dangerous should debut because it is on every countdown except for this one and alt 18

    I HATE YELLOW FLICKER BEAT SO MUCH THE VIDEO IS HORRIBLE AND THE SONG IS OK OVERALL ORANGE #WORST SONG ON THE COUNTDOWN

    Crapithy sounds like something that came out 40 years ago

    I didn't listen to hits 1 that much this week so i had no idea not too cool to dance or young blood would debut i saw everything else coming and beg for it will be more popular than black widow at least in my opinion but i doubt she can get to the height of fancy again

    it's a 4 way tie for best song on the countdown between night changes,uptown funk,take me to church, and I'm not the only one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Too Cool To Dance and Young Blood both left Hit-Bound last weekend. So they had to debut this week no matter what or they would never make the countdown.

      Delete
  7. 159 songs have debuted the countdown from the first wrekend countdown of 2014 to this week's countdown and is next week where they recap the top 45 songs of 2014 or is that the week after and vh1 is doing that next week but you know it's 20 songs so not a lot of songs debut at once the highest ive seen is three songs debuting on one countdown and the lowest ive seen was zero songs when it was the same songs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i almost forgot in your arms is old

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg i almost forgot i will take a listen to long way down by robert delong

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO POST TODAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LONG WAY DOWN DEFINITLY SHOULD DEBUT THIS COUNTDOWN #LOVE THIS SONG AUTOMATIC PURPLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I first heard it on Alt Nation and I immediately fell in love. It's such a good song!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. If Dangerous by David Guetta and Sam Martin enters, it'll probably be tied for purple with Ghost.

      Delete
  12. Adrian can you tell us the hit-bound list and your opinion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hit-Bound
    The Hanging Tree- James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence
    Can't Stop Dancin'- Becky G
    Dangerous- David Guetta/Sam Martin
    I Bet My Life- Imagine Dragons
    What I Like About You- 5 Seconds of Summer
    All About It- Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran
    Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande/The Weeknd
    Superheroes- The Script
    Infinity- AJR
    Crazy- Kat Dahlia
    Time of Our Lives- Pitbull/Ne-Yo
    Let Your Hair Down- Magic!
    Honey I'm Good- Andy Grammer
    Wrapped Up- Olly Murs/Travie McCoy
    Weekend- Priory

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Top 100 Songs of 2014 List is out on my blog! Also the Hall of Fame Inductees.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hit-Bound list:
    • Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (green)
    • 5 Seconds Of Summer – What I Like About You (green)
    • Hoodie Allen ft. Ed Sheeran – All About It (green)
    • Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd – Love Me Harder (green)
    • The Script – Superheroes (green)
    • AJR – Infinity (blue)
    • Kat Dahlia – Crazy (red)
    • Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives (blue)
    • James Newton Howard ft. Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree (green)
    • Becky G – Can’t Stop Dancin’ (green)
    • David Guetta ft. Sam Martin – Dangerous (purple)
    • Magic! – Let Your Hair Down (green)
    • Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good (blue)
    • Olly Murs ft. Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (green)
    • Priory – Weekend (orange)

    Notes:
    ~ I really like Becky G – Can't Stop Dancin', but I really don't like Kat Dahlia – Crazy.

    ~ I'm a big fan of Olly Murs and I really like Wrapped Up. Super catchy.

    ~ James Newton Howard ft. Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree is a song I don't think many people will like. Mainly because it's not that energetic and they just say the same line over and over again. But I think it's pretty catchy. I like it.

    ~ 5 Seconds Of Summer – What I Like About You needs to replace the other 5SOS songs on the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to Long Way Down, and... I'm not a big fan of it.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I'm not a big fan of Young Blood either.
      Who here is a fan of a song called Prayer in C?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. How dare you not like Long Way Down, but like the terrible Prayer In The C.

      Delete
    4. Wait, nevermind. I though Prayer In C was another song. It's actually okay.

      Delete
    5. Olly Murs made a song featuring my idol Demi lovato called up

      Delete
    6. Finally Olly Murs is back. I was wondering what happened to him here in the US. I heard this song on the BBC Countdown on Radio 1 2 weeks ago. The BBC Top 40 Countdown is on Radio 1 from 11AM-2PM Eastern. There is an app that you can hear on your I Phone or online at bbc.co.uk and click on Radio 1.

      Delete
  16. Did anyone else think its pretty cool that Fifth Harmony and Bea Miller both debuted the same week? They were on The X Factor together the same year! They were two of my favorites! They were on the same year as Emblem3 if any of you remember them? So we can thank Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid. Demi Lovato, and Britney Spears for these amazing artists and songs! And if you guys didn't know Bea Miller is only 15 years old, so you should give her props for being one of the youngest artists ever on the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember Emblem3. They had their 2013 song Chloe (You're The One I Want). Damn. Bea Miller is only 15?! That's pretty amazing.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. 'Cause everywhere on social media said "Happy 25th Birthday Taylor."

      Delete
    2. And her album is called 1989 which she said in an interview was her birth year

      Delete
  18. Wow the thought artist of all time on this countdow. Very interesting.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im going to start a blog where I rearrange songs into my opinion on best to worst. (I'm not copying Mikey Rossy, I thought of this idea, then I saw his blog.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I'd be more than happy to check it out. :)

      Delete
    2. Wow that's cool you have my permission ill post only weekend countdown and my new top 45 chart that mostly has youtube 15 songs and adrian did you notice how before barely anyone wss on this place just the people that had blogs and now theres lots of people and is the top 45 songs of 2014 next week or no?

      Delete
    3. Im making the first post right now

      Delete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have two blogs, and they can be located at sxmhits1.blogspot.com and hotfortyfive.blogspot.com and i really need more viewers i just started last month but i only have 100 or 200 viewers please view every week

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok ill look at it Jack Farrell. -Graham

    ReplyDelete
  23. THIS JUST IN: Fall Out Boy and the Imagine Dragons have new songs!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The newest Imagine Dragons song is I Bet My Life and the newts Fall Out Boy song is Centuries which has been around since late September and it is #2 here and #24 on the American Top 40 and Billboard Hot 100. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  25. Quick question: What are the longest and shortest climbs to #1 on the Weekend Countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight was a re-entry, so technically it took over a year and a half to reach #1

      Delete
  26. longest- Sam Smith- Stay with me up 8 from #9

    shortest- All about that base up 1 from #2

    -Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay With Me isn't even close to the longest jump to #1. It jumped from #6. Not #9. Maroon 5 – One More Night jumped to #1 from #22. But that's not even the biggest. The biggest is Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (TGIF) jumping to #1 from #33.

      Also, several songs jumped to #1 from #2.

      Delete
    2. I meant as in how many weeks the song spent on the countdown before hitting #1.

      Delete
    3. I know the shortest: Sam Smith Stay with me in 5 weeks. lol

      -Graham

      Delete
    4. No. The shortest was a tie between Katy Perry – Last Friday Night and Katy Perry – Roar at 4 weeks. :P

      Delete
    5. Oh...what about most weeks it took to reach #1?

      Delete
  27. Guys, I checked Dogstarradio, and the results blew my mind:
    Blank Space: 55 spins
    Shake It Off: also 55
    Centuries: 57

    :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Don't? Only about 10 spins.

      Delete
    2. Blame has had 33 spins so far. This better mean it'll jump this weekend.

      Delete
    3. I predict Don't is gonna drop so hard. Also I predict that between Shake It Off, Blank Space, and Centuries, there's gonna be a 50/50 chance, but it's three songs. So technically it's a 33.33333/33.33333/33.33333 chance. :)

      Delete
    4. Here are the stats now:
      Blank space: 72 spins
      Shake it off: 73 spins
      Centuries: 75 spins
      (This is gonna be really interesting)

      Delete
    5. My prediction:


      Imma be on top of the world…


      Hehehehehe…


      Walk your walk and don't look ba---is that enough?

      :)

      Delete
    6. Am I Wrong?
      Gees, it left the countdown, like, a few months ago.
      You must really like that song.
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. Here are the spins now:
      Blank Space: 89
      Shake it off: 93
      Centuries: 94
      Will Shake It Off make it?

      Delete
    8. 1. Those additional spins won't really mean anything. The countdown's already been said and done, for the guest DJ's were most likely recorded yesterday. The results are officially in. What the results are...will be known tomorrow...but it'll probably be Shake It Off. #ugh
      2. Yes, Remy, I still like Am I Wrong, but that prediction was a joke I just felt like pulling. I don't think Am I Wrong will re-enter again...but that would be a little bit nice...I'd probably put it in pink, though, according to the curator's color code.
      3. The curator in question is Adrian. :)

      Delete
  28. IVE HEARD HGOST, SOMEBODY TO YOU, AND BLANK SPACE ABILLION TIMES THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. NO BOOM CLAP IS #2 ON WUTCHUWANT COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anyone want to do a weekend countdown prediction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good and James Newton Howard ft. Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree will debut for sure.

      Delete
  31. In your arms is my favorite song on the countdown. Btw I've been a fan of this blog since the start, but I didn't know how to comment before, so here I am! - Riley

    ReplyDelete
  32. 2 things I know for sure now:
    1. This week's ciuntdown's guest host is none other than…



    NE-YO!!!! (#ohwhatapleasantsurprise)
    2. The bottom song this week is (sniff) Love Runs Out by OneRepublic.
    But at least it's not Boom Clap!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hour #1:
    #45. Love Runs Out by OneRepublic (-21)
    #44. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor (-1)
    #43. Don't by Ed Sheeran (-31)
    #42. Problem by Ariana Grande and Big Sean (-3)
    #41. Reflections by MisterWives (+1)
    #40. Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony (+1)
    #39. The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard and Jennifer Lawrence (debut)
    #38. (Not) Too Cool to Dance by Eden xo (-3)
    #37. Boom Clap by Charli XCX (+8)
    #36. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer (+1)
    #35. Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammer (debut)
    #34. Young Blood by Bea Miller (-1)
    #33. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj (-16)
    #32. Habits by Tove Lo (-4)
    #31. Steal My Girl by One Direction (-20)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Countdown continued:
      #30. Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde (+8)
      #29. The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez (+2)
      #28. Waves by Mr. Probz and Robin Schulz (-7)
      #27. Parachute by Olivia Somerlyn (+2)
      #26. I Lived by OneRepublic (+14)
      #25. Therapy by Mary J. Blidge (+7)
      #24. Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer (-15)
      #23. Break the Rules by Charli XCX (+2)
      #22. Riptide by Vance Joy (+4)
      #21. In Your Arms by Nico & Vinz (+2)
      #20. Take Me to Church by Hozier (+0)
      #19. Beg For It by Iggy Azalea and MØ (+17)
      #18. I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith (-2)
      #17. Jealous by Nick Jonas (+10)
      #16. Ghost by Ella Henderson (-8)
      #15. Night Changes by One Direction (+7)
      #14. Maps by Maroon 5 (+0)
      #13. Adrian's favorite……back from the dead, Sirens. :D

      I'm just kidding, it's Blame by Calvin Harris and John Newman (+21)
      #12. Cool Kids by Echosmith (+6)

      Delete
    2. And, at #11:
      Heroes (we could be) by Alesso and Tove Lo (+8)

      Which can only mean…
      IT'S TOP TEN TIME!!!


      To be continued in the next comment.
      :D

      Delete
    3. Top 10:
      But first here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week:
      Rather Be by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne (#30)
      Dangerous by Big Data and Joywave (#44)

      They shall be missed…
      And now for the top 10:
      #10. Lips Are Movin’ by Meghan Trainor (+5)
      #9. Break Free by Ariana Grande and Zedd (-3)
      #8. American Dream by MKTO (+2)
      #7. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars (+6)
      #6. Geronimo by Sheppard (+4)
      #5. Somebody to You by the Vamps and Demi Lovato (+0)
      #4. Animals by Maroon 5 (+0)
      #3. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (+0)
      #2. Centuries by Fall Out Boy (+0)
      #1. it again.

      Biggest DROP!!…of the Week: Don't by Ed Sheeran (-31)
      Biggest Jump of the Week: Blame by Calvin Harris and John Newman (+21)

      Anybody else find it ironic that OneRepublic was at #45 the same week their record was broken?

      Delete
    4. Shake It Off is #1 again. I'm done. Is was so planned out...

      Delete
    5. Ooh, hi, Lance!! Thanks for joining the party!

      Guys, a serious note:
      I know you'll probably expect me to ramble on and on about how mad I am that Shake It Off broke the record from what might be my favorite band…but last week I promised I wouldn't comment. So, I won't say a word about it this week. You guys are probably tired of my grumbling anyway. So I shall remain silent about the new record.

      But if the #1 song doesn't change in for half a decade…then that's gonna be another story.

      Delete
    6. OMG ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME SHAKE IT OFF BROKE THE RECORD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT DOESNT HAVE THE MOST DIGITAL DOWNLOADS DOES IT??????????? APOLOGIZE DOES SO THIS COUNTDOWN MEANS NOTHING ANYMORE SCREW THIS COUNTDOWN

      Delete
    7. I doubt that'll happen. (what you said about it not changing for half a decade)
      If it does... I don't even wanna think about it.
      YAY Uptown Funk is in the top ten!
      Yay Blame is in the top 20!
      Leah Baker are you sad that your favorite song, ICSDAY left Hit-bound?
      -Remy

      Delete
    8. Yes I am I was hoping for it to debut

      Delete
    9. My xmas list
      3 cheerleaders dolls with 2 sets
      A set full of captain underpants books
      Ag dolls
      A cheer uniform I hav pom poms
      Clothes like every year
      Duck tape
      Miracle gel nail polish

      Delete
    10. Demi cd
      Tickets to see you know who?
      More my dolls with lalaloopsy
      More perfume
      A paint set
      Money
      Batteries
      Plus hides
      I mean plushies

      Delete
  34. Oh, Adrian…guess what song's at #13?…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame is at #13!!! That's higher than it's ever been on the countdown! I'm so happy!!! :D

      Delete
    2. P p s you should add a pic to 12th in shake it off buts Taylor's invading me my sisters r Hugh fans of her though every time shake it off is on my mom changes it one its on and it's bang bang I'm a fan of it and yesturday on my last day of fifth grade for the holidays blank space was on nooooooooooo I said and I cried when its over some thing else was in I don't remember yet also the pic I was talking about is when Taylor was a Cheerleader and jumps in the air sorry its long

      Delete
  35. What time are u gonna post Adrian? :D

    ReplyDelete