Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Special Hits 1 Post – The Top 45 Songs Of 2014

I know you've all been eagerly waiting for this moment. And it's finally here. The Top 45 Songs Of 2014! I took the time and went through every song to make sure that I was making the right decision on where I was placing it. There was a lot of good music this year. Although not necessarily as much as last because last year, there were so many good songs that unfortunately didn't make it on to the Top 45. This year, however, there aren't that many songs that got left out. There's no more than ten.

Here's how I formed the Top 45 playlist. Most people would probably just pick out 45 songs, put them together, and call it a playlist. I went through my countdown posts over the course of the year and I picked out every single song that I think could've made it on to the Top 45. Even if there were more than 45 songs. I probably picked out like, 50–55 songs. Then what I did was I gave them each an honest ranking from 1 to 10. Then (of course) I picked out the 45 songs that highest rankings and put them into the Top 45 from highest ranking to lowest ranking. I think the lowest ranking was 6.5 and the highest ranking was (obviously) 10. But before we get to the Top 45, I want to go over all the rules of the Top 45 that I carried over from CountdownRecap's blog.

~ First, only songs that debuted on the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown are eligible. If a song aired on Hit-Bound with Mikey Piff, Hits and Misses with Pete Wentz, or the YouTube 15 with Jenna Marbles, but didn't debut the countdown, it is not eligible. 

Second, no songs that appeared in last year's Top 45 were considered for this list. I really wish I hadn't ranked Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster in last year's rankings because with how popular it was this year, it could've possibly gotten a really high ranking. I guess I just didn't think it would get that popular.

~ Finally, any song that debuted on December 6, 2014 or later was not considered for this list, but will be looked at first for consideration in the Top 45 Songs Of 2015. Here are the songs that debuted too late and will be deferred for either the 2015 Year End Rankings or the Bottom 5 Songs Of 2015.


  • Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin'
  • Charli XCX – Break The Rules
  • Mary J. Blige – Therapy
  • Bea Miller – Young Blood
  • Eden XO – (Not) Too Cool To Dance
  • Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It
  • Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat
  • OneRepublic – I Lived
  • Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer
  • Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good
  • James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree

I think that just about covers everything that needs to be covered. Before we get to my Fresh 45 of the year, here are last year's Top 5 songs.

5. Karmin – Acapella
4. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
3. John Newman – Love Me Again
2. Olly Murs – Troublemaker
1. Linkin Park/Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes

Ok. I think we're ready. Let's begin.

45. Taylor Swift – Welcome To New York - Ah Taylor. The only artist to have 4 songs in the Top 45. I can't tell you how much I love Taylor's transformation from country to pop. And this song is downright pop. It's really catchy. I thought this song was alright for the one week it was on the countdown. But it has quickly grown on me.

44. One Direction – You and I - Personally, I like each individual vocal solo (specifically Louis'). I really like this song. I actually recommended this song to some couples because it is a wonderful love song. And as a single guy, I really like this song and if I had a boyfriend, I would sing this song to him any day.

43. Ariana Grande – Problem - Nothing can reel you into the song more than that saxophone that starts at the very beginning of the song. It's a really good song that gave Ariana Grande the fame that she (at least somewhat) deserves. I'm kinda glad Hits 1 removed Iggy Azalea from the song. If they didn't, it would a little too much Iggy.

42. Hot Chelle Rae – Don't Say Goodnight - This song DEFINITELY deserved more. Way too underrated. It's such a nice song with a nice meaning, saying that you shouldn't worry about any day that's not today. Live like there's no tomorrow.

41. Martin Garrix – Animals - This is a really catchy EDM tune from a sixteen-year-old DJ (not to mention that fact that he's pretty good-looking). Well done Martin.

40. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out - "I'll be running. I'll be running! Till the Love Runs Out! Till the Love Runs Out!" One of OneRepublic's best. This song was a perfect addition to their album, Native.

39. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle - "Won't you follow me into the Jungle!" I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Jamie N Commons. But this song got me turnin' up the volume on my radio. And that's one of the ways I rate a song. Whether it gets me turnin' up the volume or not. And this song passed.

38. John Legend/Tiesto – All Of Me - Another love song with the help of Tiesto, who actually has 3 songs in the Top 45 including this one. Like You and I, I would sing this to my boyfriend any day (if I had one). I think Tiesto really did contribute to it. I hated this mix at first. But it definitely grew on me.

37. Travie McCoy/Brendon Urie – Keep On Keeping On - This song is super catchy and is by far Travie's best. He really showed off not only his rapping skills, but his producing skills (stop me if I'm wrong, but I believe Travie produced this song). And let's not forget about Brendon Urie's amazing vocals. Well produced song.

36. Lady Gaga – G.U.Y. - For those who don't know, by G.U.Y., she means "Girl Under You". Not "guy". That would just be weird. Yes, this song is about sex. I don't know why I think this, but I think women sing about sex better than men. I do not mean this in a sexist way. "But that's just how I feel." (See what I did there?)

35. Phantogram – Fall In Love - This song is really creepy, but catchy at the same time. One of the best alternative songs on this countdown and one of the only to appear in the Top 45. It's a song I can't get over! I've never said that about an alternative song before!

34. Justin Timberlake – Drink You Away - This was one of the two songs that debuted last year, but was deferred to this year's rankings. It's one of the only songs from Justin that Hits 1 played and of course, it wasn't really popular anywhere else. It's catchy. One of my fave songs from JT.

33. Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms - This is a really catchy song from the amazing duo named Nico and Vinz. I love these guys. They actually sing about stuff other than sex. I'm so glad their name got around in the US and now (almost) everyone knows who they are.

32. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care - Though I'm not a huge fan of Cher Lloyd, I am a pretty big fan of Demi Lovato. This song is a good song to sing to your ex (unlike You and I and All Of Me). Just be like "Oh Oh Oh! I Really Don't Care! OH OH OH! I REALLY DON'T CARE!!!"

31. Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves - I used to listen to the original before this remix became popular. It's weird listening to the original now after listening to the remix a lot. Mainly because it's so much slower. This remix is good, but as I said in the past, it's quite repetitive.

30. Tiesto/Matthew Koma – Wasted - This is another catchy EDM tune. It has excellent vocals from Matthew Koma. There isn't really that much else to it besides the fact that it was #1 on My Top 5 Picks for one week.

29. Katy Perry – Birthday - The lyric video to this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYxyd1iSNk) is probably the most fascinating video I've seen this year. The song is a fun song to jam out to. I think she's secretly singing about sex since she brings up "birthday suit". But it's catchy. So it doesn't matter.

28. Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute - One of the best songs in the songs-that-are-popular-on-Hits-1-but-nowhere-else category. In fact, I'm always seeing posts from Olivia on Facebook saying to vote for her song on the Weekend Countdown. And apparently her fans are SomerLovers. Interesting. 

27. Maroon 5 – Animals - That music video.......I can never look at Adam the same way. But the song itself is an A+ song. Maroon 5 never disappoints me. They are like, my favorite band of all-time.

26. Katy Perry – Dark Horse - Shockingly, this song actually didn't hit #1 on the Weekend Countdown, even though it actually should've. Yet the other annoying Katy Perry songs hit #1 like California Gurls, Firework, Last Friday Night (TGIF), and Roar. This song did decently well on the countdown.

25. Tiesto – Red Lights - "We could just run them Red Lights." The best from Tiesto this year. Sucks that this song only lasted 4 weeks. It definitely deserved more.

24. Gwen Stefani – Baby Don't Lie - She did a decently well job coaching on the previous season of The Voice (I'm still annoyed Craig won over Chris). This song is probably her catchiest (with Hollaback Girl coming in a close second). The short tenure probably wasn't necessary.

23. Calvin Harris – Summer - The summer anthem of 2014. I'm just assuming this song is the reason Calvin Harris won for best EDM artist at the AMA's. Really catchy tune that should've peaked a little higher than #10. It peaked at #3 on the American Top 40.

22. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods - One week. One week. A Taylor Swift song was on the countdown for one week. Even though it wasn't popular very long, two or more weeks on the countdown would've been better than just one week. Super catchy song from Taylor.

21. Nicki Minaj – Anaconda - My #1 guilty pleasure of 2014. The song is a little stupid since she's rapping about her butt (unless she's rapping about actual snakes). But it's fun to listen to and jam out to. It's good to twerk to in your room by yourself. If you want a more emotional song from her, look up Bed Of Lies featuring Skylar Grey. But you can't go wrong with the queen of rap. Iggy Azalea may have came to attempt to take the crown. But we all know Nicki Minaj is the queen and always will be.

20. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow - Speaking of Iggy Azalea! Just so you know, just because Iggy's song has a higher ranking doesn't mean she's better. It just means this song is better. Rita Ora does a fantastic job in the song. It's really catchy. My mom actually thought she said "Black Little Baby" in the chorus and I'm like, "No. She says Black Widow Baby." That was pretty funny. What's that? I didn't say anything about Iggy's rapping in the song? Oh, I guess I didn't. It's alright.

19. Taylor Swift – Blank Space - One of Taylor's catchiest songs. Of course, it's another break-up song. But her songs have been really good since her transition into pop music. But the way she performs this song is the best. Especially when she says, "They'll tell you I'm insane!"

18. Sam Smith – Stay With Me - The super-emotional song from Sam Smith was good enough to be #1 just about everywhere, including the UK (of course). Even though it's kinda old now, I'll be looking back at this very inspirational song from this very inspirational singer and start to enjoy again like I did in the beginning.

17. Sia – Chandelier - As the first (popular) song from Sia as a solo artist, it scored pretty high. Higher than I thought it would. Of course, she was really good in songs like Flo Rida  Wild Ones and David Guetta – TitaniumBut as a solo artist, she is phenomenal. She's also written so many songs that we know today including Rihanna – Diamonds and Beyoncé – Pretty HurtsOne of the misheard lyrics for 2014 should've been: "I'm going to swim from the Chandelier! From the Chandelier!"

16. Rixton – Wait On Me - Although Me and My Broken Heart related to me better and was more popular, the popularity got me sick of it. It's Wait On Me that is the better for many reasons that I don't feel like going into.

15. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) - Technically, it was Habits that gave Tove Lo the fame she has now. I wasn't head-over-heels in love with the song when it debuted the countdown (probably has something to do with its ridiculously long Hit-Bound tenure) and like most alternative songs, I get sick of it quickly. This wasn't surprising to me nor was it surprising to my brother. But when it comes to EDM, it never gets old. This song may be on my music playlist on my phone for quite a while.

14. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang - I love this song. It's so catchy! Jessie J is good. But when she brings Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj into the song, it becomes superior. Not only is this song featured in Jessie J's album, Sweet Talker, but it's also featured in Ariana Grande's album, My Everything. This was one of the best collaborations of the year.

13. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars - As a person who's been a fan of Coldplay since he was a really young boy, I am not disappointed one bit by this song. Coldplay's album, A Rush Of Blood To The Head, was probably the first album I enjoyed listening to non-stop. I like listening to this song and looking back at my past and remembering how much I loved this band. I will never turn my back on this band. Coldplay was one of the first bands I have ever listened to enjoyed and they will remain as one of my favorite bands. Especially after this beautifully produced song which actually features one of our fave DJs, Avicii.

12. MKTO – American Dream - Classic was a huge success for this duo. American Dream didn't get as far (it only lasted like, 3 weeks on the American Top 40). But it's somehow in the Top 10 on the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown at the moment. It's a really good song.

11. Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights - You can tell Eminem wrote this song to his mom, apologizing for everything he did. It's a beautiful song that deserved more recognition. The rapper does a great job in this song. So does Nate Ruess from the band fun.. Another great song from the King of Rap music.

Okay guys. We're getting into the Top 10. I definitely thought it through with all these songs you're about to see.

10. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye - This song is a song I bet half of you don't remember. This is the best song of the year that was only popular on Hits 1. Super catchy song that features the excellent vocals from Islove. I really wish this song had more success everywhere else because it is a really good song. This is a song that I will try my hardest not to forgot. But it shouldn't be hard because a song this good is too good to be forgotten.

9. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch - This is the song that got Sam Smith's name around. What is there not to love about this song. Disclosure even got themselves a little popularity from this song as well. Obviously this song was really popular in the UK. It was pretty popular in the US as well. It peaked at #3 on the American Top 40. Even though Stay With Me was his #1 song. It's this song that got his name around and got everyone excited for his album as a solo artist. People were prepared for his music after they heard this song. This was definitely one of the best songs of the year. I know a lot of people may disagree because the song is old. You kinda have to look past that and remember what you thought of the song when your first heard it. Not what you think of it now. But I absolutely love this song. When I first heard it, to me it was just another song. But then I started listening to it more and fell in love with it.

8. Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You - Yet another song that deserved more than what it got. What it got was only a few weeks here and one week on AT40. Super catchy song with the amazing vocals from Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant, artists who are also featured in other songs by Zedd from his album, Clarity.

7. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend - The best alternative song of 2014. I believe this song had the capability of hitting #1 on the Weekend Countdown as it did peak at #4. The video wins the award for most random video that has almost nothing to do with the song, but is interesting to watch. Absolutely love this song.

6. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off - This song broke the record for most weeks at #1 recently. I know people are over-the-top sick of this song. But it's just too catchy and it has a good meaning that I wish my friend who doesn't like her understood. She's already had 4 songs on the countdown this year (including the two one-week-tenured songs). And if you have haters who are giving you hate, you just gotta shake it off, shake it off. Because the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate baby!

5. Maroon 5 – Maps - The band's comeback single is also probably their best song. Before this song came out, I anxiously awaited the release of the song. That day it came out is probably the day I listened to it the most. Then it debuted the Weekend Countdown the following weekend. Like Coldplay, Maroon 5 is a band I've loved since the beginning and a band I will never turn my back on. This band is probably my favorite band of all-time. The first song I heard from them was She Will Be Loved. From that song all the way to Animals, they have done nothing but improve. Of course there are those people who are like "I liked the old Maroon 5." To me, Maroon 5 just keeps on getting better.

4. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando - Another artists who I've liked for quite a while. This is the only song to appear in the Top 45 from the "Pop-Latino" category. Kudos to Enrique and Sean for producing this song. I know I haven't really given credit to them, but we must also give credit to Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona, two other artists featured in this song. Gente De Zona says a few words in the chorus in the English version of this song. But in the Spanish version, he sings where Sean Paul sings in the English version. Really catchy party tune.

3. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother - Hits 1 didn't appreciate this song as much as they should've. The music video really shows the meaning of the song. It has such a good meaning. I'm assuming it has something to do with loving your siblings. But aside from that, Avicii has done it again where he mixed EDM with a more folk kinda tune. What an outcome it had. The dance instrumental/interlude sounds phenomenal. I think this should've been a #1 song like Wake Me Up was in 2013. But this song barely reached the Top 10 in most countdowns (besides of course, the EDM countdowns). And let's not forget the artist that no one gives credit to. The amazing vocalist Dan Tyminski. Fantastic job with this song. Radio may not have loved it all that much, but I definitely did.

2. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong - This amazing duo made their debut in the US this year with the amazing song, Am I Wrong. The real question is "Am I Wrong for loving this song?" Hopefully, the answer is no. There is no limit to how much I love this song. It has such a beautiful meaning unlike songs like Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy and Magic! – Rude. This song should've hit #1 everywhere. It's such a lovable song. I can't tell you how close this song was to being the #1 of the year. I literally almost made it #1. But this next song swooped in and took the crown.

1. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame - As you guys probably expected, this song is incredible and definitely deserved this #1 spot. I loved this song before it even became popular. I loved this song before it was even released! Calvin Harris is officially the #1 DJ of 2014. He makes music you can dance to! I can imagine being at a club and hearing them play this song. Unlike the last two songs, this doesn't necessarily have a "beautiful meaning". But it does sound phenomenal. And I absolutely love John Newman! His vocals are out of this world! I'm so happy Calvin Harris picked him to be the vocalist in this song. After Love Me Again, I was afraid I'd never hear John Newman ever again on the radio. Of course, I would love to hear more of his solo music on the radio in the near future. But for now, I am enjoying this song. Sure, Summer was a bigger hit. But Calvin's vocals were a little sketchy where in this song, John's vocals are on point. No one could've done it better. No one. And that was my Top 45 Songs Of 2014. I hope you enjoyed.

   

34 comments:

  1. Wow, it's been a long time. This place is still going. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Adrian! You picked fantastic songs to go on your countdown! I can't wait for the Hits 1 Top 45 of the year countdown. I think it's being hosted by Jenna Marbles. - Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow adrian saw blame at number 1 from miles away and unbelieveably i forgot about goodbye but when you mentioned it in the chart i remebered the good times i had with this song#I am goodbye's biggest fan even though i forgot about it
    2.and actually american dream only spent 1 week on the top 40 believe it or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, American Dream did spend 3 weeks on AT40. I actually guessed. But it did spend 3 weeks.

      Delete
    2. Adrian wherever u got it from you are wrong because when i was still documenting the top 40 american dream debuted and next week it was gone andeither way it's old anyway

      Delete
    3. It debuted on October 4, 2014 and left on October 25, 2014. It was on the countdown for the three weeks Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass was #1. It went #39 –> #38 –> #36 –> off the countdown.

      Delete
  4. Yep. Called it.

    Also, I love Find You so much!!! The weird thing was that it left the Weekend Countdown the same week it debuted the AT40. I didn't actually know that until recently.

    Speaking of the AT40, the year-end charts are in!!! Here are the top 10:

    10. Rude by MAGIC!
    9. Pompeii by Bastille
    8. Team by Lorde
    7. Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz
    6. The Monster by Eminem and Rihanna
    5. All of Me by John Legend
    4. Timber by Pitbull and Kesha
    3. Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo and 2 Chainz
    2. Counting Stars by OneRepublic
    1. Dark Horse by Katy Perry and Juicy J (UGH!!)

    The funny thing is that Counting Stars was tied with Pompeii for my favorite song of the year, and they put it at #2, second to my least favorite song of the year.
    The same thing happened last year with Can't Hold Us at #2, and Blurred Lines at #1.

    Speaking of year-end charts, I'm pretty sure that Shake It Off is the year-end #1.
    Unless.......nah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised Fancy and Happy aren't in the Top 10. But I'm not complaining. Dark Horse deserves #1. At least Am I Wrong is in the Top 10.

      Delete
    2. Well, if you want to see the full chart, here's the link:
      http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/145655/american-top-40-2014-weekend

      Fancy's at #14, and Happy's at #11.

      Delete
  5. I'm back!

    Here's a link I found, just in time for Christmas:

    http://stupidest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/secret-santa.jpg


    It's REALLY funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spyder Harrison has confirmed on Twitter that Hits 1's Top 45 of 2014 will air on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess jason doesn't care about us anymore cause he doesn't bother to comment at least ookarus still cares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I don't think that's true...

      Delete
    2. It's not that he doesn't care, maybe he just doesn't have much time.

      Delete
  8. Wow. All of me was always in red. It grew on me a little too.

    -Graham

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can confidently say that Shake It Off will certainly NOT be this weekend's #1.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's probably gonna be Blank Space, to be followed the next week by Uptown Funk. I really want Centuries to hit #1, but now I don't know…

      Delete
    2. I've heard animals 10 times this week. Me alone.

      Delete
  10. My prediction
    1.Mark Ronson/bruno mars-uptown funk
    2.Maroon 5-Animals
    3.Taylor Swift-Shake It Off
    4.Taylor Swift-Blank Space
    5.fall out boy-centuries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll say:
      #5. Shake It Off
      #4. Geronimo
      #3. Uptown Funk
      #2. Centuries
      #1. Blank Space
      (Not so sure about the top 2, it could go either way around)

      Delete
  11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tz7UHGnjq4

    Merry Christmas.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

    I thought Shake It Off would be the #1 song of the year......it's #14.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They put counting stars at number 1 but talk dirty not even on the countdown that pisses me off

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas!!! I give you...the year-end countdown list.


    Weekend Countdown-Year of 2014

    #45. Stay the Night by Zedd and Hayley Williams
    #44. Team by Lorde
    #43. Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
    #42. H#ll Yeah by Midnight Red
    #41. Me and My Broken Heart by Rixton
    #40. Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Zedd
    #39. Burn by Ellie Goulding
    #38. All of Me by John Legend and Tiësto
    #37. Wake Me Up by Avicii and Aloe Blacc
    #36. I'm Ready by AJR
    #35. Story of My Life by One Direction
    #34. Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz
    #33. Cool Kids by Echosmith
    #32. Ain't It Fun by Paramore
    #31. Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy
    #30. Best Day of My Life by American Authors
    #29. Happy by Pharrell Williams
    #28. Goodbye by Glenn Morrison and Islove
    #27. The Monster by Eminem and Rihanna
    #26. Break Free by Ariana Grande and Zedd
    #25. Problem by Ariana Grande and Big Sean
    #24. Boom Clap by Charli XCX
    #23. Don't by Ed Sheeran
    #22. Sing by Ed Sheeran
    #21. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
    #20. Rather Be by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne
    #19. Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer
    #18. Alone Together by Fall Out Boy
    #17. Come With Me Now by Kongos
    #16. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
    #15. Rude by MAGIC!
    #14. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
    #13. Let Her Go by Passenger
    #12. Classic by MKTO
    #11. Maps by Maroon 5
    #10. Fancy by Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX
    #9. Dance With Me Tonight by Olly Murs
    #8. On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
    #7. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer
    #6. Demons by Imagine Dragons
    #5. Dark Horse by Katy Perry
    #4. Love Runs Out by OneRepublic
    #3. Pompeii by Bastille
    #2. Timber by Pitbull and Kesha
    #1. Counting Stars by OneRepublic (!!!!!)

    Biggest DROP!!!...of the W-----ohhhh, I forgot...

    #notreallytho

    YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM THAT COUNTING STARS IS THE #1 SONG OF THE YEAR.
    THAT MAKES ME TINGLE AND JINGLE INSIDE.

    Okay, maybe not, BUT STILL.

    Once again, Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blame hasn't aired at all the last two days! Sorry Adrian, but I'm really happy about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed this. I am not happy about this. But I am prepared for the worst...

      Delete
  16. U can't have a boyfriend, u're a boy(I think, I have no idea actually. Carry on)!

    P.S. what would be my URL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a boy. But I can have a boyfriend because I'm gay.

      Your URL would be something like http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com (but not that one because that's the URL for this website.)

      Delete
    2. Yesturday on YouTube 15 Jenna called demi lovato a angel

      Delete