Friday, June 20, 2014

Hit 45 Chart Is Moving Back To Blogger

I have over 96,000 pageviews. 4,000 more and you guys got a special post coming your way. I'm probably causing a lot of confusion as I am continuously bouncing my Hit 45 Chart from one site to another. I want to say that I am officially moving the chart back to blogger because unlike the last site I was using (overblog.com), I can actually decorate blogger's blog easily. Everyone can stop going to hit45chart.over-blog.com and visit my very new blog. You guys can visit and comment. You can even comment your personal charts if you want. I'll have a bunch of polls and fun surveys for you guys. I feel like this move will be a whole lot easier for me. I'll do a lot of customizing and make it look pretty since it's summer and I got nothing to do. Enjoy! (BTW, don't forget about the voting polls. They close tomorrow. Next two polls will be out tomorrow.)

Link To New Site: hit45chart.blogspot.com

Top 5 Songs Stuck In My Head
1. Maps – Valium In The Sunshine
2. Ellie Goulding – Beating Heart
3. Cobra Starship/Sabi – You Make Me Feel...
4. The Pretty Reckless – Heaven Knows
5. Maroon 5 – Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment