Saturday, March 16, 2019

Panic! At The Disco (2) – Week Of March 16, 2019

Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying St. Patrick's Day weekend. I am now on spring break, so I'm hoping to get at least one of my two remaining year-end posts done. Ideally both, but I get lazy so we'll see. Also, just a friendly reminder that my rankdown is due at the end of the month. You still have the second half of this month to submit if you are interested. I may extend it, but try to have it by the current deadline if possible. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Travis Scott/Drake – Sicko Mode (#39)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
The Countdown
45. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#44)
44. lovelytheband – Broken (#45)
43. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#43)
42. Jennifer Lopez – Limitless (#41)
41. George Ezra – Shotgun (#42)
40. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#40)
39. Seeb/Bastille – Grip (#24)
38. Stephen Puth – Sexual Vibe (#34)
37. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#36)
36. Post Malone – Wow (#35)
35. Lauren Daigle – You Say (#26)
34. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#30)
33. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#38) [1 Week At #1]
32. Zedd/Katy Perry – 365 (#28)
31. Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (#16)
30. Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over (#19)
29. Jake Miller – Wait For You (#32)
28. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy – I've Been Waiting (#27)
27. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#29) [5 Weeks At #1]
26. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next (#25)
25. Grandson – Apologize (#33)
24. Khalid – Better (#23)
23. Sabrina Carpenter – Sue Me (#31)
22. Dan + Shay – Speechless (#17)
21. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#21)
20. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine (#11)
19. Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired (#37)
18. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More (#22)
17. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar (#20)
16. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (#18)
15. Dean Lewis – Be Alright (#13)
14. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#14)
13. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love (#15)
12. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger (#12)
11. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#7)
10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me (#10)
  9. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#9) [8 Weeks At #1]
  8. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (#6)
  7. Jonas Brothers – Sucker (DEBUT)
  6. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#2) [7 Weeks At #1]
  5. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (#5)
  4. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings (#8)
  3. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#3) [2 Weeks At #1]
  2. Halsey – Without Me (#4) [5 Weeks At #1]
  1. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Tie Between Seeb/Bastille – Grip and Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (–15)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired (+18)

New Entrants
~ One lone debut this week comes from the big return of the Jonas Brothers with Sucker, which debuts all the way up in the Top 10 at #7, breaking the record for highest debut previously held by Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe. I did say that this song was a grower and I still think that. I didn't love it at first listen, but it's gotten better over time. I think it's a pretty catchy song and the vocals are pretty good for the most part. I still think the song is slightly underwhelming, but it's perfectly enjoyable. I kind of hope this song rises to #1 within the next couple weeks and I think it has a very good chance because we have two awful songs in the Top 5 that need to be kept away from the #1 spot at all costs. Once this gets to #1, I'm sure it'll spend quite a bit of time there. Overall, I think it's a really good song that could get even better with more listens.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts – So Close (DEBUT)
  • Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde
  • lovelytheband – Maybe, I'm Afraid
  • Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us
  • Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah
  • Billie Eilish – Bury A Friend
  • Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime
  • Fletcher – Undrunk (DEBUT)
  • Austin Brown – In Betweenin'
  • Ally Brooke/Tyga – Low Key
  • Kelsy Karter – Harry
  • Ariana Grande – Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (DEBUT)
  • LSD/Lil Wayne – Genius
  • P!nk – Walk Me Home
  • Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You

~ First up we have a bunch of artists on one song. NOTD had that very mediocre and overrated song I Wanna Know last year. Captain Cuts had a song on Hit-Bound a couple years ago that never actually did anything. I know Felix Jaehn for a collab he did with Jasmine Thompson on Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) and that was really good. So Close is definitely better than I Wanna Know. But I find the song kind of generic, repetitive, and I don't like the vocals. It's okay right now, but I don't want it to become a hit.

~ Next is Fletcher with Undrunk. I quite like this song honestly and I can see this being a grower. It has an interesting beat and I really like her voice. The chorus is really good. The song is well-written. I see nothing really wrong with it and this is something I can picture myself really enjoying in the near future. So yeah. This is good.

~ Last and definitely least, we have more Ariana Grande with Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored. This is one of the many songs I don't like from Thank U, Next. It's not as bad as 7 Rings, Make Up, Fake Smile, and Imagine. But I just don't really get the appeal to this. The beat is scattery and annoying. She's a great singer, but she limits herself in this song and doesn't really show off the great voice she has. I also don't like the lyrics even though I'm probably not supposed to take them seriously. But I feel like with Ariana, I kind of have to take her seriously, so I do deduct points for the lyrics. Overall, it's not the worst thing she's ever done, but it's far from good.

~ We lost several songs this week, which will probably all debut on the countdown next week even though none of them are good.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You
2. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde
3. Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us
4. Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime
5. Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah


Sucker For Blurbs
~ The atrocious 7 Rings by Ariana Grande rose into the Top 5 this week because her stans just will not understand how bad this song is. Hopefully Panic! At The Disco can block Ariana from #1 at least until the Jonas Brothers come in because it will be a real shame if Ariana Grande's first #1 on here happens to be the worst song of her career.

~ We have two Top 20 entrants this week. Seeing Miss Me More in the Top 20 definitely makes me happy as it is a great song. I would love to see this have even more success. But I will never understand why Hits 1 loves Lauv so much because this man relies heavily on auto tune and he sounds really bad with it. I swear if I'm So Tired becomes the next I Like Me Better, I will not take it very kindly.

~ Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over could very well be on its way out soon unfortunately. This song deserved much better, but I get that it's not actually a hit because America likes to underrate good music. But still. Oh well. At least it was here.

~ Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me got hit pretty hard falling to #31. I'm perfectly okay with this because I do not like this song. It's a big disappointment after how great Finesse was. The beat is bad and I don't know why but I just don't like Bruno Mars on the song. I don't like how he shouts "please" in the chorus and the song is just kinda messy overall.

~ 365 by Zedd and Katy Perry does not seem to be doing very much. I will never understand why we underrate good Zedd songs like this and overrate pieces of garbage like The Middle. But America has strange taste as I have come to learn.

~ Seeb/Bastille – Grip dropped quite a bit this week, which I am totally cool with because the song is very generic and mediocre. Bastille is much better off as an alt/rock band. Just because Happier turned out well doesn't mean they should keep working with EDM producers. Otherwise, we will get generic and bland songs like Grip.

~ As far as the exit goes, Sicko Mode definitely deserved better. But it doesn't help that it debuted so late because at this point, it's starting to decline. It should've debuted here a long time ago, but oh well. It's a great song and that's coming from someone who does not like about 90% of modern rap.



Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings
19. Halsey – Without Me
18. Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired

1 – Bad:
17. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly
16. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine

2 – Mediocre:
NONE

3 – Decent:
15. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me
14. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower

4 – Good:
13. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho

5 – Great:
12. Jonas Brothers – Sucker
11. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
10. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
9. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
8. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
7. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
6. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
5. Dan + Shay – Tequila
4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
3. Dean Lewis – Be Alright
2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More

Overall Score: 73/100 = 73% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: The Goo Goo Dolls – Iris

Most Missed Countdown Song: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Tie Between Backstreet Boys – No Place and Carrie Underwood – Love Wins

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie Between Walk The Moon – One Foot (#2) and Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days (#5)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More
2. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love
3. Dean Lewis – Be Alright
4. Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over
5. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

167 comments:

  1. This is the 2nd week in a row that your most missed song was Shallow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I wasthe first one to comment, I guess WAMB10 is now first.

      Delete
  2. My countdown post for last week is out! Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/panic-at-disco-1-week-of-march-9-2019.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recommendations for the Hits 1 voting poll:
    H.E.R. - Hard Place
    Billie Eilish - when the party's over
    Ariana Grande - needy
    Alessia Cara - Out of Love
    Julia Michaels/Niall Horan - What a Time
    Cris Cab/J Balvin - Just Wanna Love You
    Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker
    YNW Melly - Mischief on My Mind
    Why Don't We - BIG PLANS
    Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow (as a re-entry)
    Shoffy/gnash - Cool Again
    21 Savage/J. Cole - a lot
    J. Cole - MIDDLE CHILD
    Drax Project/Hailee Steinfeld - Woke Up Late
    HOZIER - Almost (Sweet Music)
    Galantis/OneRepublic - Bones
    Brianna Mazzola - How Much
    Indiana Massara - I Think We're Alone Now
    AJ Mitchell - All My Friends
    CNCO - Pretend
    Bryce Vine/YG - La La Land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. INB4 Waffle talks shit about "Mischief On My Mind". (Although he is right just call it the right way, it doesn't change anything)

      Delete
    2. what the fuck is a brianna mazzola. also thank you for saying that cc. you're finally contributing to society in a proper way

      Delete
    3. Brianna Mazzola is an up and coming pop singer.

      Delete
  5. YES at that throwback pick. Also how did Shallow leave already, I thought it was very popular at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Shallow to re-enter the countdown next week.

      Delete
    2. Should have done that last week ..but didn't

      Delete
  6. My countdown post is out! Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/panic-at-disco-2-week-of-march-16-2019.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. If anyone wants to participate in the Bloggers Top 20 Ranking just rank the top 20 on the Weekend Countdown and post it here
    |
    |
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only know 7 of the songs so I can't really do it, but it's a good idea your have combining them into one.

      Delete
    2. Ayy Beluga its down below btw forgot to put it on reply is that ok?

      Delete
    3. That's fine! You're accounted for!

      Delete
    4. The list should be out by Thursday, so get your lists together by then.

      Delete
    5. this is basically a rankdown lol

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. 0 = Awful
      20 ∙ Halsey - Without Me
      19 ∙ Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

      1 = Bad
      18 ∙ Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired

      2 = Mediocre
      17 ∙ Dean Lewis - Be Alright
      16 ∙ Dan + Shay - Tequila

      3 = Decent
      15 ∙ The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love
      14 ∙ Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
      13 ∙ Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar

      4 = Good
      12 ∙ Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger
      11 ∙ Ariana Grande - 7 Rings
      10 ∙ Jonas Brothers - Sucker
      9 ∙ Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me

      5 = Great
      8 ∙ Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho
      7 ∙ The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
      6 ∙ Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
      5 ∙ Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
      4 ∙ Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
      3 ∙ Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
      2 ∙ Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
      1 ∙ Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower

      Delete
    8. -1: lol
      20. WM

      0: shit
      19. 7 rings
      18. LMDS

      1: bad
      17. Chlorine

      2: meh
      16. This Feeling

      3: decent
      15. High Hopes
      14. Miss Me More

      4: good
      13. Tequila
      12. Be Alright
      11. Hey Look Ma

      5: great
      10. SBP
      9. WDYL
      8. Happier
      7. DWAS
      6. I’m so tired
      5. Sucker
      4. Close To Me
      3. Bad Liar

      6-god tier
      2. Eastside
      1. Sunflower

      Delete
    9. Waffle, you don't have to put it here, it's already on your blog. And Nick, you're accounted for.

      Delete
    10. Beluga, I accept your opinion. I love i'm so tired... This song is soothing for my mind.

      Delete
    11. here is my list

      1. panic at the disco cum
      2. panic at the disco cum
      3. panic at the disco cum
      4. panic at the disco cum
      5. panic at the disco cum
      6. panic at the disco cum
      7. panic at the disco cum
      8. panic at the disco cum
      9. panic at the disco cum
      10. panic at the disco cum
      11. panic at the disco cum
      12. panic at the disco cum
      13. panic at the disco cum
      14. panic at the disco cum
      15. panic at the disco cum
      16. panic at the disco cum
      17. panic at the disco cum
      18. panic at the disco cum
      19. panic at the disco cum
      20. panic at the disco cum

      Delete
    12. i fucking hate you so much mrs. panic at the disco. listen to some real music like feels like summer, we're all on drugs, troublemaker, memories, and pork and beans. pacific daydream is the greatest album of all time you whore ass prostitute. fuck your panic at the disco cuma nd shove it up your ass so far that you can feel your bitchass fucking intestines

      Delete
  8. 1. Sucker
    2. Who Do You Love
    3. Close To Me
    4. Let Me Down Slowly
    5. Dancing With A Stranger
    6. Sweet But Psycho
    7. Bad Liar
    8. High Hopes
    9. 7 Rings
    10. Sunflower
    11. Eastside
    12. Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    13. Happier
    14. Be Alright
    15. Chlorine
    16. Miss Me More
    17. This Feeling
    18. i'm so tired
    19. Without Me
    20. Tequila

    My Blog: https://mytop20songshits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Countdown post/Personal chart:

    http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2019/03/panic-at-disco-2-week-of-march-16-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey whatever happened to Waffle, he just disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://mytop20songshits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2019/02/top-20-deluxe-of-2018-rankdown.html this is my rankdown in case anybody hasnt seen it yet the deadline is april 1st

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hits 1 just updated the voting poll today.

    Available for voting:
    Ava Max - So am I
    marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here with Me

    Unavailable for voting:
    lovelytheband - Broken
    Jennifer Lopez - Limitless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not it. Shotgun, Grip, S**ual Vibe, You Say and Tell Me It's Over are also done.

      Delete
    2. It's not S**ual Vibe, it's Sexual Vibe

      Delete
    3. I know, it was for Chase

      Delete
    4. "S**ual Vibe" that's actually funny lmao.

      Delete
    5. It’s Sexual Vibe. Grow the fuck up and stop censoring swear words you fucking shitstain

      Delete
    6. Okay but sex is not a bad word and there is no reason to censor it. Only someone under the age of eight might do that.

      Delete
  13. I just realized that I won't be able to get the list out on Thursday, so I'll try to have it by this afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hits 1 Weekend Countdown Predictions for 3/23/2019:
    Exits:
    Shotgun
    S**ual Vibe
    Grip
    You Say
    Tell Me It's Over
    Broken
    Limitless

    Entrants:
    11 Minutes
    Hurts like Hell
    GIRL
    ALL THE WAYS
    In Betweenin'
    Genius
    Let Me Go (re-entry)

    #1: Sweet but Psycho (1st Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: Sue Me (-17)

    Biggest Jump: I'm a Mess (+23)

    HitBound entrants:
    So am I
    Here with Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re absolutely retarded. I’m A Mess will not jump 23 spots and Let Me Go will absolutely not re-enter! Fuck you and your horrible predictions, Dicktronaut. I hope you commit oxygen extinction

      Delete
    2. Also, please do not censor Sexual Vibe.

      Delete
    3. WAMB10: OF course I fudging can you fudging crap.

      Delete
    4. I feel like instead of Let Me Go re-entering, either Dancing's Not A Crime, Last Hurrah or bury a friend is gonna debut

      Delete
    5. Last Hurrah is going to debut the countdown this week.

      Delete
    6. Why in the freaking heck would LET ME GO re-enter you retard

      Delete
  15. https://weeklyweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/

    Yeah, this is Gelography and I'm back, this time for good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. predictions for 3/23/2019

    #1:
    hey look ma, i made it (3rd week)

    biggest jump:
    high hopes (+7)

    biggest drop:
    n/a (-n/a)

    exits:
    i'm a mess
    broken
    the way i am
    limitless
    shotgun
    don't go breaking my heart
    grip
    sexual vibe
    girls like you
    wow
    you say
    love lies
    natural
    365
    please me
    tell me it's over
    wait for you
    i've been waiting
    youngblood
    thank u, next
    apologize
    better
    sue me
    speechless
    2002
    chlorine
    i'm so tired
    miss me more
    bad liar
    sunflower
    be alright
    eastside
    who do you love
    dancing with a stranger
    tequila
    close to me
    sweet but psycho
    sucker
    this feeling
    let me down slowly
    7 rings
    happier
    without me

    re-entries:
    3. say amen (saturday night)
    4. i write sins not tragedies
    5. l.a. devotee
    6. victorious
    7. death of a bachelor
    8. miss jackson
    9. keep on keeping on

    debuts:
    10. collar full
    11. dancing's not a crime
    12. time to dance
    13. king of the clouds
    14. roaring 20's
    15. one of the drunks
    16. the good, the bad, and the dirty
    17. girl that you love
    18. camisado
    19. there's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet
    20. roses
    21. dying in l.a.
    22. nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks
    23. the overpass
    24. casual affair
    25. but it's better if you do
    26. fuck a (silver lining)
    27. house of memories
    28. don't threaten me with a good time
    29. old fashioned
    30. vegas lights
    31. emperor's new clothes
    32. girls / girls / boys
    33. far too young to die
    34. lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off
    35. nicotine
    36. the end of all things
    37. i constantly thank god for esteban
    38. the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage
    39. crazy = genius
    40. london beckoned songs about money written by machines
    41. impossible year
    42. this is gospel
    43. build god, then we'll talk
    44. golden days
    45. hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inb4 chase says my predictions are wrong. fucking bitch no they aren't.

      Delete
    2. also inb4 wamb10 says something about the number of exits.

      Delete
    3. mrs. panic at the disco, I didn't say anything. C'mon I am a nice guy.

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alright! I've got the list right here! The participants are: Me, Adrian, Montavis Hill, Waffle, Jack Farrel, ATR, CC and Nick Perkins. Here's the list:

    #20: Halsey - Without Me (17.875)
    #19: Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (15.375)
    #18: Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (15.25)
    #17: Ariana Grande - 7 rings (15.125)
    #16: Dan + Shay - Tequila (12.25)
    #15: The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (11.75)
    #13: Lauv/Troye Sivan - i'm so tired... (11.5)
    #13: Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (11.5)
    #12: Dean Lewis - Be Alright (10.5)
    #11: Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (9.75)
    #10: Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (9.5)
    #8: Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More (8.75)
    #8: Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (8.75)
    #7: Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (8.625)
    #5: benny blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (8.5)
    #5: Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (8.5)
    #4: Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger (8.375)
    #3: Jonas Brothers - Sucker (6.375)
    #1: Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (6)
    #1: The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (6)

    That's the list! Congrats to Imagine Dragons, The Chainsmokers AND 5SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. [gurgling]

    El Scorcho!
    Ay carumba!

    Goddamn you half-Japanese girls
    Do it to me every time
    Oh, the redhead said you shred the cello
    And I'm jello, baby
    But you won't talk, won't look, won't think of me
    I'm the epitome of public enemy
    Why you wanna go and do me like that?
    Come down on the street and dance with me

    I'm a lot like you, so please
    Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting, oh
    I think I'd be good for you
    And you'd be good for me

    I asked you to go to the Green Day concert
    You said you never heard of them (how cool is that)
    How cool is that?
    So I went to your room and read your diary:
    "Watching Grunge leg drop New Jack through a press table..."
    And then my heart stopped:
    "Listening to Cio-Cio San
    Fall in love all over again." (Ow!)

    I'm a lot like you, so please
    Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting
    I think I'd be good for you
    And you'd be good for me

    How stupid is it? I can't talk about it
    I gotta sing about it and make a record of my heart
    How stupid is it? Won't you gimme a minute
    Just come up to me and say hello to my heart
    How stupid is it? For all I know you want me too
    And maybe you just don't know what to do
    Or maybe you're scared to say: 'I'm falling for you'

    I wish I could get my head out of the sand
    'Cause I think we'd make a good team
    And you would keep my fingernails clean
    But that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize
    'Cause I can't even look in your eyes without shaking
    And I ain't faking
    I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon

    I'm a lot like you, so please
    Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting (Waiting, oh)
    I think I'd be good for you
    And you'd be good for me (Oh-hoo!)

    (I'm a lot like you) I'm a lot like you
    (I'm a lot like you) I'm waiting, oh
    I think I'd be good for you
    And you'd be good for me, woo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a masterpiece and much better than anything panic at the disco have made in their fucking careers

      Delete
    2. mr. weezer that is very inappropriate. Adrian can you please delete mr. weezer's comment for me? Thanks!!!

      Delete
    3. Adrian will never delete Mr. Weezer's comments because Mr. Weezer is fucking daddy

      Delete
    4. Yes he will and Waffle I don't like that attitude you are saying.

      Delete
    5. You miserable longeared slack assed motherfucker with a cunt for a mouth, if only you could suck my ass while licking my balls then you would be considered to be half fucking human, but then again you are only the biggest cock sucker in the world with shit for brains and your fat ass is so open from being corned holed that you cannot even see your nose that is so far up the bosses ass that you need to be ejected before he takes a shit you lying no good cheating bastard with shit for brains take a long flying fuck off your ugly bitches pockmarked face while you suck eggs through a straw.

      Delete
    6. And Waffle can we just talk about music and stuff like appropriate stuff.

      Delete
    7. Then leave this comment section and you won't fucking have to

      Delete
  20. Do you ever feel like a misfit?
    Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I)
    Can you hear the whispers all across the room?
    You feel her eyes all over you like cheap perfume
    You're beautiful, but misunderstood
    So why you tryna be just like the neighborhood?
    I can see it, I know what you're feelin'
    So let me tell you 'bout my little secret
    I'm a little crazy underneath this
    Underneath this
    Do you ever feel like a misfit?
    Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I)
    Do you ever feel like an outcast?
    You don't have to fit into the format
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I)
    Oh so, dressed so fancy like Sid and Nancy (Yeah)
    Walkin' Killer Queen, gotta keep 'em guessin'
    So baby come pass me a lighter
    We're gonna leave 'em on fire
    We're the sinners and the blessings
    I can see it, I know what you're feelin'
    So let me tell you 'bout my little secret
    I'm a little crazy underneath this
    Underneath this, ooh
    Do you ever feel like a misfit?
    Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I)
    Do you ever feel like an outcast?
    You don't have to fit into the format
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I)
    You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    (Ah-ah-ah)
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene
    Do you ever feel like a misfit?
    Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I)
    Do you ever feel like an outcast?
    You don't have to fit into the format
    Oh, but it's okay to be different
    'Cause baby, so am I (So am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me, that is very inappropriate. Adrian, will you please delete Chase’s comments?

      Delete
    2. No it's not. Adrian won't delete my comments, because it is appropriate.

      Delete
    3. Inb4 WAMB10 says "Chase nice singing."

      Delete
    4. The song is "So am I" by Ava Max & DJ Tim.

      Delete
    5. I'm pretty sure it's just by Ava Max

      Delete
    6. And Waffle, that's a nice comment thank you for being appropriate and not saying rude comments.

      Delete
    7. who the fuck is dj tim. that sounds like the type of dude to play SAD! at a fucking middle school dance party.

      Delete
    8. DJ Tim is an upcoming DJ mr. weezer.

      Delete
  21. NEW MUSIC ALERT:

    Why Don't We/Macklemore - I Don't Belong in This Club

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey guys, i've been thinking about a lot recently. And honestly, after rivers cuomo said that "Brendon Urie is a SNACK", I think i'm done. I give up. I'm sorry. Before I leave though, here is one last weezer cum.

    weezer cum :,(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. weezer cum to you too buddy. You will be missed 😭😭😭😭😭

      Delete
    2. We’ll miss you mr. weezer! weezer cum 😢😭

      Delete
    3. Everybody calm down. mr. weezer is not leaving. He is a nice guy. Next time he should be available to be nice to you guys. That's all.

      Delete
    4. thank fuck you're gone. fucking burden to the blogger community

      Delete
    5. Mr. weezer didn’t leave you crap

      Delete
  23. Inb4 mrs. panic at the disco talks shit, Anyways, we'll miss you man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she didn't say that CC, and please be a little nicer.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Well, not yet, and yes I'll try to be nicer for you're well-being, ma'am.

      Delete
  24. Does anybody even think maybe, i'm afraid is ever gonna debut?

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s called Sexual Vibe.

      Delete
    2. Oops, Thanks. Let's try this again.
      updated Hits 1 Weekend Countdown Predictions for 3/23/2019:
      Exits:
      Shotgun
      Sexual Vibe
      Grip
      You Say
      Tell Me It's Over
      Broken
      Limitless

      Entrants:
      11 Minutes
      Hurts like Hell
      GIRL
      ALL THE WAYS
      In Betweenin'
      Genius
      Last Hurrah

      #1: Sweet but Psycho (1st Week!!!)

      Biggest Drop: Sue Me (-17)

      Biggest Jump: I'm a Mess (+23)

      HitBound entrants:
      So am I
      Here with Me

      Delete
  26. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. "First up we have a bunch of artists on one song. NOTD had that very mediocre and overrated song I Wanna Know last year. Captain Cuts had a song on Hit-Bound a couple years ago that never actually did anything. I know Felix Jaehn for a collab he did with Jasmine Thompson on Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) and that was really good. So Close is definitely better than I Wanna Know. But I find the song kind of generic, repetitive, and I don't like the vocals. It's okay right now, but I don't want it to become a hit."

    This is why I love that song so much because it is gaining airplay at pop radio, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. "Next is Fletcher with Undrunk. I quite like this song honestly and I can see this being a grower. It has an interesting beat and I really like her voice. The chorus is really good. The song is well-written. I see nothing really wrong with it and this is something I can picture myself really enjoying in the near future. So yeah. This is good."

    No it's not good at all. I fudging hate this crappy sugar. This should be off the HitBound list and not debut the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  29. "As far as the exit goes, Sicko Mode definitely deserved better. But it doesn't help that it debuted so late because at this point, it's starting to decline. It should've debuted here a long time ago, but oh well. It's a great song and that's coming from someone who does not like about 90% of modern rap."

    Well SICKO MODE is a crappy song and imo I fudging like WAKE UP better than SICKO MODE. SICKO MODE sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. "We lost several songs this week, which will probably all debut on the countdown next week even though none of them are good."

    Of course some of them are and some of them aren't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you’re retarded

      Delete
    2. Of course I'm not and by the way stop saying the word "retarded" that's a rude word to say.

      Delete
    3. Adrian can u plz remove all of Waffle's comments for me? THanks

      Delete
    4. Has Adrian ever removed a comment because Chase asked him to?

      Delete
    5. Bassasafras sassafras this has nothing to do with music

      Delete
  31. I fudging hate mr. weezer and bassafras sassafras, they're always very inappropriate!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Everybody calm down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. “Most Missed Countdown Song: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow”

    Fudge no, Shallow is such a crappy piece of sugar. I hate that song!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's happening? Is Fake Chase back?

      Delete
    2. f o u r e x c l a m a t i o n m a r k s

      Delete
  34. Waffle what happened I thought you were gonna post the MNMB lyrics for Chase to enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Ally Brooke - Low Key
    P!nk - Walk Me Home
    Austin Brown - In Betweenin’
    Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me (Debut)
    Fletcher - Undrunk
    lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
    Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
    Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You
    Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
      Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
      Ava Max - So Am I (Debut)
      Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
      Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
      NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close

      Delete
  36. Okay guys here are this week’s countdown exits
    You Say by Lauren Daigle
    Shotgun by George Ezra
    Sexual Vibe by Stephen Puth
    Grip by SEEB and Bastille
    Tell Me It’s Over by Avril Lavigne
    Broken by lovelytheband
    Limitless by Jennifer Lopez

    And the entrants are:
    11 Minutes by YUNGBLUD and Halsey featuring Travis Barker
    Hurts like Hell by Madison Beer featuring Offset
    GIRL by Maren Morris
    In Betweenin’ by Austin Brown
    Genius by LSD featuring lil WAYNE
    Harry by Kelsy Karter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And ALL THE WAYS by MEGHAN TRAINOR

      Delete
    2. Inb4 Scott Strong says yes Chase you are right

      Delete
    3. In Betweenin' is still on Hitbound. Shallow reentered

      Delete
  37. Inb4 Chase says the wrong song is #1

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho is #1 on the weekend countdown list. It dethroned HLMIMI which now slips to #2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inb4 Scott says yes SBP is #1 in the weekend countdown list.

      Delete
    2. No, HLMIMI is still #1.

      Delete
    3. SBP is at #3.

      Delete
  39. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved
    lovelytheband - these are my friends
    Dean Lewis - Waves
    Lizzo/Missy Elliott - Tempo
    Lil Nas X - Old Town Road
    Juice WRLD - Robbery
    Ariana Grande - needy
    In Real Life - Crazy AF
    Steve Aoki/Monsta X - Play it Cool
    TXT - CROWN
    Andy Grammer - Don’t Give Up on Me
    Gesaffelstein x Pharrell Williams - Blast Off
    Judah & the Lion - Why Did You Run?
    John Legend - Preach
    OBB - 7 Billion
    Brianna Mazzola - How Much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please stop saying not again. How about by saying I think Crown should debut Hits 1.

      Delete
    2. I’ve never heard of crown.

      Delete
  40. Who else is super happy that Shallow re-entered?

    ReplyDelete