Saturday, March 9, 2019

Panic! At The Disco (1) – Week Of March 9, 2019

Hey guys! So I keep forgetting to mention this, but I am on Crownnote, which is where I make my personal charts. So after a long hiatus of my personal chart on Blogger, I've brought it to Crownnote as of early January. I'm currently putting in all my old charts, but that's the site where all my new charts will be. So you should check that out. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • David Guetta/Anne-Marie – Don't Leave Me Alone (#27)
  • Mark Ronson/Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (#36)
  • Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#42) [2 Weeks At #1]

Last Week's #1 Song: The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
The Countdown
45. lovelytheband – Broken (#44)
44. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#45)
43. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#43)
42. George Ezra – Shotgun (#40)
41. Jennifer Lopez – Limitless (#41)
40. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#38)
39. Travis Scott/Drake – Sicko Mode (#39)
38. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#37) [1 Week At #1]
37. Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired (DEBUT)
36. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#35)
35. Post Malone – Wow (DEBUT)
34. Stephen Puth – Sexual Vibe (#32)
33. Grandson – Apologize (DEBUT)
32. Jake Miller – Wait For You (#34)
31. Sabrina Carpenter – Sue Me (#25)
30. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#29)
29. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#28) [5 Weeks At #1]
28. Zedd/Katy Perry – 365 (#30)
27. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy – I've Been Waiting (#31)
26. Lauren Daigle – You Say (#33)
25. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next (#17)
24. Seeb/Bastille – Grip (#24)
23. Khalid – Better (#21)
22. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More (#22)
21. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#15)
20. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar (#26)
19. Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over (#12)
18. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (#19)
17. Dan + Shay – Speechless (#18)
16. Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (#23)
15. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love (#20)
14. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#13)
13. Dean Lewis – Be Alright (#16)
12. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger (#11)
11. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine (#14)
10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me (#7)
  9. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#8) [8 Weeks At #1]
  8. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings (#9)
  7. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#10)
  6. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (#3)
  5. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (#4)
  4. Halsey – Without Me (#5) [5 Weeks At #1]
  3. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#6) [2 Weeks At #1]
  2. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#1) [7 Weeks At #1]
  1. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#2) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next (–8)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between Lauren Daigle – You Say and Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (+7)

New Entrants
~ First up this week, we have more Lauv because that's exactly what America asked for. I'm So Tired is definitely not as bad as I Like Me Better, but it is worse than There's No Way. I just don't understand to this or to him. His auto tuned vocals are very hard to listen to. He sounds so bad in this song that it just makes me cringe every time I'm forced to listen to this. The production is also very generic and not interesting. Troye Sivan is easily the best thing about the song and he kind of helps it. But everything else about this song is bad and I don't know why these two would collaborate because Troye is too good for Lauv. I don't know why anyone would want to work with him. Hopefully this flops because it's pretty bad.

~ Next is Post Malone with Wow. I used to really dislike this song, but it has gotten better over time. I think the beat is generic and the song is pretty forgettable. But I actually think Post Malone sounds pretty good here and I think he actually shows a good amount of talent here as a singer and a rapper. It's not his best obviously. But this was a grower and I definitely think it's better than snooze fests like Psycho because he actually sounds somewhat energetic on Wow as opposed to sounding bored as hell on Psycho. So this song is okay. I doubt this will ever be a good song, but the man has done worse as I've mentioned. And I'd be down for this making Sunflower move down.

~ Finally we have Grandson with Apologize. This is not the kind of song I would ever expect to hear on Hits 1. I think overall, the song is okay. I really like the instrumentation on here and I think the song is very energetic unlike our other two debuts. I don't like Grandson's voice though, but that's really the only thing bringing this song down. Aside from that, it's pretty enjoyable. But all in all, it's not something I can see myself going out of my way to listen to. But if it were to come on the radio, I wouldn't change it. It could grow on me, but I don't really think it will.


Best Debut of the Week: Grandson – Apologize


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • LSD/Lil Wayne – Genius
  • P!nk – Walk Me Home
  • Austin Brown – In Betweenin'
  • Kelsy Karter – Harry
  • Ally Brooke/Tyga – Low Key
  • Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime
  • Maren Morris – GIRL
  • Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You
  • Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde (DEBUT)
  • Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah (DEBUT)
  • Yungblud/Halsey/Travis Barker – 11 Minutes
  • Meghan Trainor – All The Ways
  • Billie Eilish – Bury A Friend (DEBUT)
  • Madison Beer/Offset – Hurts Like Hell
  • lovelytheband – Maybe, I'm Afraid
  • Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us (DEBUT)

~ The best debut of the week comes from Avril Lavigne with Dumb Blonde featuring Nicki Minaj. It's obviously not the best song from Head Above Water as I prefer the title track and Birdie. But this song is a jam that reminds of me old-school Avril and I just find it so catchy and fun to listen to. It's a great female empowerment anthem. I can understand if people find this song annoying, but I think it's great. After all, the song did get a lot of positive reviews from critics for a reason.

~ It has not been a full year since Expectations was released, but Bebe Rexha still released a new single recently titled Last Hurrah. I consider myself a Bebe Rexha fan and I've liked her since her collab with Cash Cash on Take Me Home. I thought Expectations was a pretty good album and this new song is really good too. To me, it sounds kind of similar to I'm A Mess, but I think her vocals here are better, especially in the chorus. I'd like to see this become a hit because I really like this song.

~ Next we have an artist who I do not like and I don't get her appeal. It's Billie Eilish with Bury A Friend. I'm just gonna say it plain and simple. This girl has virtually no talent. She cannot sing for her life and I'm not gonna praise this like her fans because there's no talent here. I don't want to hear her whispering and mumbling over a lifeless "beat". The song is weird as hell and I can tell she's trying to be unique and interesting, but I'm not buying it. I think she is overrated. I will say that Bury A Friend is better than When The Party's Over, which is one of the most boring things I have ever heard, but that's not really saying much because this new song is still really bad and I hope it does not debut because the last thing we need is a recreation of 2016 when a whisperer was taking over the countdown.

~ Lastly, we have the long-awaited return of Louis Tomlinson. I would've loved if I didn't have to wait so long for new music from him, but I know he was a judge on The X Factor and all that. I think Two Of Us is a really nice song and I'm really happy to see Louis still releasing good songs. It's not as great as Back To You and Miss You, but I think it's better than Just Hold On and it's definitely better than Just Like You. What I want though is for this song to actually do well on Hits 1 because Just Hold On has been Louis' only hit and I think it's time that that changed. Overall, this song is great and I look forward to the album whenever that comes out.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You
2. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde
3. Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us
4. Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah
5. Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime


YouTube15
~ I do not have the YouTube15 list on me, but I do know some of the songs that are in the list and I figured I'd just talk about a few of them. First is Mama by Clean Bandit and Ellie Goulding. I like this song mostly for Ellie Goulding's vocals. But I feel like Clean Bandit can do much better. The majority of the singles and Out At Night are better than this.

~ Also trending is Nunya by Kehlani. This song is okay because I like Kehlani's voice, but the beat is not very good and I know she's much more talented than this having heard the many guest features she's done within the past few years.

~ We also have I Can't Get Enough by Benny Blanco, Tainy, Selena Gomez, and J Balvin. I talked about this on one of the recent Wake The Pop Up episodes. I think Benny Blanco has been progressively getting worse over time. I do not like this new song because I think it's annoying and underwhelming. Selena Gomez is capable of better and J Balvin does not sound that great. I think Benny Blanco got really lazy here.

~ Stephen Puth brings another song, this one titled Half Gone. I do like the song because I think his voice sounds really good here. But the production is not as good as it is in Sexual Vibe. So I think the two songs are at about the same level of good.

~ For some reason, one of the songs trending is Be Like Me by Lil Pump featuring Lil Wayne. I do not know why we gave Lil Pump a career because doing so encourages dropping out of college, which is never a good idea. The man is talentless and why people actually listen to his music is beyond me. Be Like Me is a very cringy song because no one wants to be like Lil Pump because he is the laughing stock of rap music. Lil Wayne does nothing to help the song. It's straight up trash.

~ The last one I'll talk about is Flux by Ellie Goulding. I really like her and her music even though Close To Me is definitely the weakest lead single she has ever put out. Flux is definitely a lot better. I love that it's a piano ballad and I think her voice sounds beautiful. The lyrics are really good and I can feel the emotion. It's just a really nice song and what I was hoping for from Ellie Goulding. I kind of hope this becomes a hit, but I don't really think it will unfortunately. But who knows?


I'm So Tired of Blurbs
~ We have a new #1 this week in the form of Hey Look Ma, I Made It from Panic! At The Disco. This was kind of destined to go to #1 with how much Hits 1 loves Brendon. At least it hit #1 after its official single release. It's still a great song, so I'll take it.

~ There's not much that happened this week that's worth commenting on aside from the drops from 2002, Thank U, Next, and Sue Me. All of them are bad and deserved to fall. So this is definitely a good thing.

~ I'm pretty impressed that Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart is still here. I don't love the song now as much as I used to. But I still jam to it every now and then and it is still a great song. I'm happy that it's still here and has done so well because it was underrated everywhere else.

~ And Jennifer Lopez – Limitless is somehow still here. I'll say it once again, but I don't know who is voting for this because I doubt people even know what this is with how irrelevant it is.

~ The Way I Am should also not still be here. This song was never meant to be a hit and it is taking a spot that could be occupied by a much better song that will actually be successful. It's seriously time for this one to go.

~ As far as the exits go, we lost songs that should not have left before The Way I Am. Don't Leave Me Alone was very meh overall. I kind of liked the production and the drop, but I did not like Anne-Marie on the song. The Last Of The Real Ones had a great run and I'm glad because it is easily the best song from MANIA and it was deserving of its success. However, Nothing Breaks Like A Heart was very underrated and deserved so much more. Everything about that song is just great and it left too early.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. TIE: Ariana Grande – 7 Rings
20. TIE: Halsey – Without Me

1 – Bad:
18. Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me
17. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly
16. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine

2 – Mediocre:
NONE

3 – Decent:
15. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me
14. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower

4 – Good:
13. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho

5 – Great:
12. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
11. Dan + Shay – Speechless
10. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
9. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love
8. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
7. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
6. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
5. Dan + Shay – Tequila
4. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
3. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
2. Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over
1. Dean Lewis – Be Alright

Overall Score: 73/100 = 73% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Beyoncé/Jay Z – Crazy In Love

Most Missed Countdown Song: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Marshmello/CHVRCHES – Here With Me

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie between Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days (#3), Walk The Moon – One Foot (#6), and Keala Settle – This Is Me (#26) (I know, unnecessary that it's three songs)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More
2. Dean Lewis – Be Alright
3. Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It's Over
4. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
5. Zedd/Katy Perry – 365

157 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Awcool, welcome to the weekend countdown I am Chasetronaut

      Delete
  2. Hey Waffle did I make early comment list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. with CTM dropping, I can see Flux in Hits1 countdown in 3 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Next we have an artist who I do not like and I don't get her appeal. It's Billie Eilish with Bury a Friend. I'm just gonna say it plain and simple. This girl has virtually no talent. She cannot sing for her life and I'm not gonna praise this like her fans because there's no talent here. I don't want to hear her whispering and mumbling over a lifeless "beat". The song is weird as hell and I can tell she's trying to be unique and interesting, but I'm not buying it. I think she is overrated. I will say that Bury A Friend is better than When The Party's Over, which is one of the most boring things I have ever heard, but that's not really saying much because this new song is still really bad and I hope it does not debut because the last thing we need is a recreation of 2016 when a whisperer was taking over the countdown."
    Of course Billie Eilish is such an amazing artist Adrian. She sings really well and has some nice vocals. Bury a Friend is such an amazing song I like it a lot and when the party's over is also amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though Bury A Friend might be a decent song, Billie Eilish has very little talent as a singer. All she does is mumble

      Delete
    2. WRONG WAFFLE. SHE DOES NOT MUMBLE, SHE'S PERFECTLY FINE.

      Delete
    3. I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you but billie eillish fucking sucks and calling her "fine" is enough for me to report you to the fucking police

      Delete
  5. Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Bryce Vine/YG - La La Land
    AJ Mitchell - All My Friends
    marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here with Me
    Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
    Cris Cab/J Balvin - Just Wanna Love You
    Alessia Cara - Out of Love
    Billie Eilish - when the party's over
    James Bay/Julia Michaels - Peer Pressure
    Julia Michaels/Niall Horan - What a Time
    Sasha Sloan - Older
    Jon Bellion - Stupid Deep
    Mabel - Don't Call Me Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      Here With Me
      BUWYG,IB

      No:
      Out Of Love
      When The Party’s Over
      Peer Pressure

      Don’t know:
      Everything else because I only listen to relevant music

      Delete
    2. Can I still recommend you the new Bad Religion songs to recommend to Hits 1. If there's anything you need to be recommending to Hits 1 instead of the songs you put it's those.

      Delete
    3. Yes To:
      Here With Me
      BUWYG,IB
      Stupid Deep

      No To:
      Just Wanna Love You
      Out Of Love
      When The Party’s Over
      Peer Pressure
      What Time

      Don’t Know/Care:
      Everything Else

      Delete
    4. I never heard of Bad Religion before.

      Delete
    5. And Parker, I'm fine with those recommendations.

      Delete
    6. Yes:
      Here With Me
      What A Time
      Stupid Deep

      No:
      BUWYG,IB
      Out Of Love
      When The Party’s Over
      Peer Pressure

      Don’t Know/Don’t Care:
      Everything else

      Delete
    7. How do you not like BUWYG,IB?

      Delete
    8. Because he has no taste or respect for heaven pop artists

      Delete
    9. Bad Religion is a punk rock band that's releasing their 17th album in May. You should listen to their two new singles because I think you'd really like them.

      Delete
    10. I think I'm gonna miss SICKO MODE. I feel like The Way I Am, I'm A Mess or Shotgun could've left and I would've been fine with it because they all did well. (Except for maybe Shotgun, but I'm just done with it at this point.

      Delete
    11. Sorry, meant to post that at the bottom.

      Delete
  6. Inappropriate = Bad
    Appropriate = Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I was right you were wrong as always.

      Delete
    2. Hey fuck you I'm always right

      Delete
    3. Nobody’s right or wrong. That topic is a matter of opinion.

      Delete
    4. shut the fuck up you billboard boi impersonator. chase, idk if you realize but billboard boi stole your thunder fucking years ago.

      Delete
  7. Hits 1 has updated the voting poll this week!!!
    Available for vote:
    NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close
    Louis Tomlinson - Two of Us
    Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
    FLETCHER - Undrunk

    Unavailable for vote:
    Travis Scott/Drake/Swae Lee/Big Hawk - SICKO MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two Of Us is fine, Undrunk blah, So Close I did recommend some time ago on my blog, buwyg,ib is gonna be controversial for us bloggers, and SICKO MODE wasn't lasting SHI- I mean crap, so whatever.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I hate SICKO MODE and it is a crappy song.

      Delete
    2. I just heard WAKE UP by Travis Scott and I loved it a lot.

      Delete
    3. sicko mode slaps harder than i did my girlfriend's ass

      Delete
    4. noice? bruh that shit was so fucking cash. completely different things you fucking ankle biter

      Delete
    5. damn guess that girlfriend's ass you slapped made you a salty bitch, didn't it.

      Delete
    6. looks like someone's mad their mom won't get them a rock-a-stack.

      like goddamn. you're saliter than my girlfriend's ass when i devoured it

      Delete
    7. u obviously the salty one saying the unessecary crap, who the fuck do u think u r?

      Delete
    8. i'm bassafras motherfucking sassafras and i am the most powerful being on earth bitch

      Delete
    9. ENOUGH GUYS!!!! I NEED BOTH OF YOU TO BE NICE TO EACH OTHER. That's CC AND BASSAFRAS SASSAFRAS.

      Delete
    10. chvrches are fine though. i like their first album a lot

      Delete
    11. Wow that is so much better bassafras sassafras.

      Delete
    12. You obviously dont get the reference, Chase

      Delete
  9. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Mariah Carey - A No No

    ReplyDelete
  10. Early Weekend Countdown Predictions for 3/12/2019:
    Out:
    SICKO MODE

    In:
    Sucker

    #1: Sweet but Psycho (1st Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: Tell Me It's Over (-22)

    Biggest Jump: i'm so tired... (+23)

    HitBound entrants:
    Undrunk
    So Close
    break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my actual predictions of what it's going to be like in the future.

      Delete
    2. So you're saying that i'm so tired gonna jump to 14 and Tell Me Its Over gonna drop to 41?

      Delete
  11. I know everyone hates me, but I might post this week's countdown, so if you have shit to throw, do it there.

    (I'd also like to sincerely apologize to Waffle no matter how he takes it and I know that I'm scum so don't point it out. Or do)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry guys. Late AT40 post. But it is out. Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/at40-halsey-4-week-of-march-2-2019.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  13. My AT40 post for last week is out! Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2019/03/at40-benny-blanco-1-week-of-march-9-2019.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adrian should really turn comment moderation on again, what the hell is this comments section....

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found out a great way to find out which song is best between us! I took all of our rankings of the top 20 songs and put them into an average! Here's the list:

    #20: Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (16.8)
    #18: Ariana Grande - 7 rings (15.6)
    #18: Halsey - Without Me (15.6)
    #17: Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine (14.8)
    #16: Cardi B/Bruno Mars - Please Me (14.2)
    #14: Dan + Shay - Speechless (11.6)
    #14: Dan + Shay - Tequila (11.6)
    #13: Dean Lewis - Be Alright (10.6)
    #11: benny blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside (10.2)
    #11: Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (10.2)
    #10: Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho (9.6)
    #9: Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (9)
    #8: Ellie Goulding/Diplo - Close To Me (8.8)
    #6: Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger (8.4)
    #6: Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes (8.4)
    #5: The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling (8)
    #4: Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (7.6)
    #3: The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer - Who Do You Love (7.4)
    #2: Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (6)
    #1: Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over (5.8)

    Hope you guys find this useful! And congrats to Avril Lavigne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beluga, and welcome to the blog, I'm Chasetronaut.

      Delete
    2. Am I the only one who somewhat likes Let Me Down Slowly?

      Delete
    3. Hello Pyoris welcome to the blog I am Chasetronaut

      Delete
  18. New Music Alert:

    Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have a feeling that Waffle vanished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No he didn't. Adrian can you please delete bassafras sassafras' comment for me, thanks!!!

      Delete
    2. how the fuck do you know that, fucking daft popsicle

      Delete
    3. Because I want you to be nice to me.

      Delete
    4. Nah but we don't want to be nice to you.

      Delete
    5. Excuse me of course you need to be nice to us.

      Delete
    6. This is A-fooking-merica, we can choose what we want to do.

      Delete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goddamn don't leave us again waffle. cottage cheese looking ass motherfucker.

      Delete
  21. If you guys want to participate in the Bloggers Top 20 Ranking for next week, post your ranking in the comments section in Adrian's next post! (I just realized that saying "in the comments section in Adrian's next post" sounds kind of pathetic, but whatever!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me, is your name Miles Washcalus?

      Delete
    2. miles? rivers banished him months ago

      Delete
    3. reminder rivers cummo is god and daddy

      Delete
    4. fuck with rivers and you get banished. worship rivers and the rules he set up

      Delete
    5. RIVERS CUOMO FUCKING SUCKS. BRENDON URIE IS HOTTER AND TALENTEDER.

      Delete
    6. Beluga: Okay I would like to to join with you guys!!!

      Delete
  22. Adrian, Beluga and I are nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Remember guys:

    Inappropriate = Bad

    Appropriate - Good

    That's all I have to say. And Waffle don't you dare say anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian, is right on this one that inappropriate = bad.

      Delete
    2. I never said that. Don't even bother fucking trying me you semen stain

      Delete
    3. Also this is a-fucking merica motherfucker. I can say whatever the hell I want kim jong un

      Delete
    4. How the fuck do you even delete comments anyways.

      Delete
  24. AT40 this week

    Exits: Body, Love Someone, I Like It
    Breakout/OTV: Damn, Sue Me, Sucker, Last Hurrah

    40. 365 (DEBUT)
    39. Lie (-1)
    38. I’ve Been Waiting (DEBUT)
    37. Lucid Dreams (-1)
    36. Bad Liar (DEBUT)
    35. God Is A Woman (-1)
    34. Hurts Like Hell (+3)
    33. You Say (=)
    32. Broken (-1)
    31. 8 Letters (-1)
    30. Girls Like You (-3)
    29. Who Do You Love (+10)
    28. Better Now (-3)
    *27. Nothing Breaks Like a Heart (-12)*
    26. MIA (+3)
    25. Swan Song (+1)
    24. Beautiful (-1)
    23. break up with your girlfriend, i’m bored (+9)
    22. Love Lies (-1)
    21. Lost In The Fire (-9)
    20. breathin (-1)
    19. Undrunk (+5)
    18. Youngblood (-1)
    17. Be Alright (+3)
    16. Tequila (+2)
    *15. Please Me (+13)*
    14. This Feeling (-5)
    13. Dancing With a Stranger (+1)
    12. Wow. (+1)
    11. Sicko Mode (=)
    10. Sweet But Psycho (+6) (YASSSSSS)
    09. Better (+1)
    08. Happier (=)
    07. Close To Me (=)
    06. High Hopes (-2)
    05. thank u, next (-2)
    04. Sunflower (+2)
    03. 7 Rings (+2)
    02. Without Me (=)
    01. Eastside (=) (2nd Week At #1)
    #1 A Year Ago: Let You Down (1)
    Top 5 Picks:
    1. Please Me
    2. Sweet But Psycho
    3. Swan Song
    4. High Hopes
    5. Close To Me

    My facts are accurate: http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/183581/american-top-40-march-2019

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * = biggest jump/drop

      Delete
    2. Hi Music-Junkie welcome to the blog I am Chasetronaut on Air.

      Delete
  25. Throwing this out there for the new people..this is where we all talk: https://discord.gg/QpVT4pK

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hitbound List (part 1):

    NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Wu/Captain Cuts - So Close (Debut)
    Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
    lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
    Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
    Bebe Rexha - Last Hurrah
    Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
    Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
    Fletcher - Undrunk (Debut)
    Austin Brown - In Betweenin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Ally Brooke - Low Key
      Kelsy Karter - Harry
      Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored (Debut)
      LSD/Lil Wayne - Genius
      P!nk - Walk Me Home
      Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You

      Delete
  27. And this week's only exit off the countdown is SICKO MODE.

    And the only new entrant is Sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Ariana Grande - needy
    Bryce Vine/YG - La La Land
    Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker
    2 Chainz/Ariana Grande - Rule the World
    Cardi B - Money
    AJ Mitchell - All My Friends
    HOZIER - Almost (Sweet Music)
    Mumford & Sons - Beloved
    Why Don’t We - BIG PLANS
    Julia Michaels/Niall Horan - What a Time
    Galantis/OneRepublic - Bones
    Gesaffelstein x Pharrell Williams - Blast Off
    H.E.R. - Hard Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I love needy and it is such a wonderful recommendation for Hits 1 to debut.

      Delete
    2. Yes. Are there any songs popular on active rock radio that you would recommend to Hits 1? Because there are lots of those.

      Delete
  29. Sucker debuts at #7, Highest debut ever knocking off the previous record holder Call Me Maybe.

    (Wish it were a better song though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Just heard Spyder talk about it in the car.

      Delete
    2. jhakai, welcome to the blog I am Chasetronaut.

      Delete
  30. And the #1 song is, get ready for it, lights camera action, take 1:



























    SWETT BUT PSYCHO BY AVA MAX.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Here are my Top 20 ranking songs of the week:
    20. benny blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
    19. YNW Melly - Mischief on My Mind
    18. Halsey - Without Me
    17. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
    16. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho
    15. Lil Peep & iLovemakonnen/Fall Out Boy - I've Been Waiting
    14. Ellie Goulding x Diplo/Swae Lee - Close to Me
    13. Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
    12. Cardi B & Bruno Mars - PLease Me
    11. Gesaffelstein x Pharrell Williams - Blast Off
    10. HOZIER - Almost (Sweet Music)
    9. AJ Mitchell - All My Friends
    8. Panic! at the Disco - Hey look Ma, I Made It
    7. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
    6. Ariana Grande - needy
    5. Shoffy/gnash - Cool Again
    4. Brianna Mazzola - How Much
    3. Indiana Massara - I Think We're Alone Now
    2. Ally Brooke/Tyga - Low Key
    1. Bryce Vine/YG - La La Land

    By the way I still love La La Land it is such an amazing song and I Think We're Alone Now is an old song by Tommy James and the Shondells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inb4 Waffle says, "*Murder on My Mind" which is not an appropriate song, Mishchief is better than Murder.

      Delete
  32. My long-time countdown post is out:

    https://pinkfongkorea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete