Saturday, January 27, 2018

Imagine Dragons (5) – Week Of January 27, 2018

Hey guys! I apologize for the hold up on my Hits 1 Year-End countdown post. I've been busy lately and it's a lot of work. If I'm lucky, I'll have it for you guys this week. Aside from that, the Grammy's will be airing tomorrow night. I'll be watching, but I most likely won't do a review just because I have other posts to work on. Though I may talk about the performances in short in my next countdown post. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Liam Payne – Bedroom Floor (#26)
  • Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#39) [9 Weeks At #1]
  • Harry Styles – Kiwi (#43)
  • Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#44)

Last Week's #1 Song: Imagine Dragons – Thunder
The Countdown
45. The Shadowboxers – Hot Damn (#45)
44. P!nk – What About Us (#42) [1 Week At #1]
43. Charlie Puth – Attention (#41) [1 Week At #1]
42. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#20)
41. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It? (#31)
40. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn (#35)
39. Kesha – Praying (#36)
38. Wolves – Animal (DEBUT)
37. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#29) [1 Week At #1]
36. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#39) [3 Weeks At #1]
35. NF – Let You Down (DEBUT)
34. P!nk – Beautiful Trauma (DEBUT)
33. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#37) [1 Week At #1]
32. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#32)
31. Symon – Lonely Girl (#34)
30. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#16)
29. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#28) [5 Weeks At #1]
28. Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same (DEBUT)
27. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#30)
26. Justin Timberlake – Filthy (#23)
25. Louis Tomlinson – Miss You (#22)
24. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#18)
23. Eminem/Ed Sheeran – River (#24)
22. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (#7)
21. Bruno Mars/Cardi B – Finesse (#33)
20. Maroon 5 – Wait (#38)
19. G-Eazy/Halsey – Him & I (#21)
18. Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't (#25)
17. Lauv – I Like Me Better (#19)
16. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#14) [3 Weeks At #1]
15. Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar (#17)
14. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#10)
13. Dua Lipa – New Rules (#11)
12. X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself (#27)
11. Camila Cabello – Havana (#6) [1 Week At #1]
10. Walk The Moon – One Foot (#12)
  9. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (#8)
  8. Charlie Puth – How Long (#2)
  7. Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves (#13)
  6. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (#3)
  5. Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran/Future – End Game (#15)
  4. Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days (#9)
  3. Ed Sheeran – Perfect (#5) [2 Weeks At #1]
  2. Halsey – Bad At Love (#4) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#1) [5th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Twenty One Pilots – Heathens (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (–22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Maroon 5 – Wait (+18)

New Entrants
~ First up this week, we have WØLVES with Animal. I love this song now just as much as I did when it made its debut on Hit-Bound. It's a very fun track. I really like the chorus. The production here is really good. I think the vocals sound great. I'm glad it was able to make its debut here because I do think it deserves more recognition. Hopefully this song does well. I'm really enjoying it at the moment.

~ Next we have NF with Let You Down, a song that's been popular for a little while now. I actually really like this song. It's one of the few good rap songs nowadays. This one actually has some meaning to it. I really like the lyrics and it's actually a pretty emotional song. I saw the music video recently and it kind of made me like the song more. I love the dark vibe. I feel like that helps enhance the meaning of the song. NF's vocals sound pretty good for the most part. I like his work on the chorus. The high-pitched voice isn't that pleasing to the ears, but it's not the worst thing I've ever heard. Overall, I give this song credit for standing out in the rap genre. I personally think it's really good and hopefully it does well.

~ Bringing her second song onto the countdown, we have P!nk with Beautiful Trauma. As you may know, I'm a fan of P!nk. I think she's very talented and has a fantastic voice. What About Us was my #4 song of 2017. Now we get the follow-up, Beautiful Trauma. While it's not as good as its predecessor, it's still a really good song. P!nk's vocals sound really good as usual. I love the chorus. I think it's really catchy. The song is definitely one of my favorites from her latest album. I'm glad it made its debut even though it was on Hit-Bound for a while. Hopefully it does well like What About Us.

~ Last (and definitely least), we have Camila Cabello with the follow-up to Havana, Never Be The Same. I think this song was very poorly produced. Her voice is annoying, especially when she attempts to go high in the pre-chorus. I don't love the chorus. This song is basically why I wasn't a fan of Camila when she released Crying In The Club. Havana was good, this is not. This was a very poor choice for the follow-up single. It's not the worst thing ever, but it's not something I could see myself enjoying in the future.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Sofi Tukker/NERVO – Best Friend
  • Troye Sivan – My My My!
  • Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels – I Miss You
  • The Chainsmokers – Sick Boy
  • Portugal. The Man – Live In The Moment (DEBUT)
  • Post Malone – I Fall Apart (DEBUT)
  • All Time Low – Last Young Renegade
  • Wild Things – Don't Wanna Feel It (DEBUT)
  • Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (DEBUT)
  • Alan Walker/Noah Cyrus/Digital Farm Animals – All Falls Down
  • AJR/Rivers Cuomo – Sober Up
  • Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
  • Kesha/The Dap-King Horns – Woman
  • Spencer – Whatever

~ Now that Feel It Still is starting to fade on me, Live In The Moment makes its debut. I think it's a pretty cool song and I wouldn't mind seeing this on the countdown soon. I'm not really a fan of I Fall Apart, though it's not awful. I'll talk more about this if it debuts on the countdown. Don't Wanna Feel It is pretty catchy and I like the vocals. It's nothing amazing, but it's enjoyable.

~ Now for the one you've been waiting for. Zedd makes his return with The Middle. Just when I thought he couldn't get any lower than Get Low, he releases this song, which is easily the worst out of everything he's done recently. I feel like he's been selling out lately because his music has gotten very mediocre. I did like Starving and Stay at first, but neither of them stuck with me. In fact, The Middle actually sounds like both of those songs combined. This song lacks originality and good production. Zedd used to be so good, but now he's trying to be mainstream and people are actually giving in, which annoys me. Nothing about this song stands out. The production is underwhelming and somewhat annoying. This shouldn't even be considered EDM. I'm a fan of Maren Morris, but I'm not huge on her contribution here. She sounds good in some parts. But for the most part, she doesn't stand out. Overall, I'm not a fan of this at all. Zedd has lost what made him unique. I'm not looking forward to any future releases if we're going to keep getting songs like this. I'll stick to Clarity and True Colors, two albums I really liked for the most part.

But seriously, listen to songs like Addicted To A Memory with Bahari and Papercut with Troye Sivan and you'll know what I'm talking about.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Troye Sivan – My My My!
2. Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels – I Miss You
3. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
4. The Chainsmokers – Sick Boy
5. Kesha/The Dap-King Horns – Woman


Never Blurb The Same
~ Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days jumped into the Top 5 this week, which I'm very pleased with. If it's not too much to ask, I wouldn't mind seeing this song at #1 sometime in the near future. Two artists that have impressed me lately certainly deserve it. I want it to achieve what Glorious could not.

~ Also in the Top 5, we have Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran/Future – End Game. I wasn't too huge on Look What You Made Me Do and Ready For It, but I certainly wouldn't mind End Game being a #1 hit. I'll take it over our current #1 any day.

~ Walk The Moon – One Foot makes its Top 10 debut this week, much to my pleasure. I'm glad Hits 1 is treating this song well. It deserves to be as big as Shut Up and Dance and I want people to know more songs from this band than just that one.

~ X Ambassadors – Ahead of Myself made an interesting jump this week into the Top 15. I'm certainly not complaining as I really like this song. Hopefully it can stick around for a little while. This song is doing better than I thought it would.

~ Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft has finally fallen out of the Top 10. I'm guessing this one is finally starting to fade out. It has definitely been going strong for a song that was only a minor hit. But it's about time that this dropped.

~ Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask made a sudden drop this week out of the Top 20. Yikes. But considering that this wasn't a big hit, I'm not that surprised. I just thought Hits 1's love for Niall would've caused this song to be another #1 hit. Guess not.

~ Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do also had an unexpected drop this week. I guess with Wait starting to gain steam, this one was bound to drop. For some reason, I thought this had a shot at #1. It was definitely more worthy than songs like Don't Wanna Know. But this song has been fading on me a little bit lately, so I'm not too heartbroken about this fall.

~ Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes was definitely holding out in the upper half of the countdown for quite a while lately. I'm surprised this didn't drop sooner. I do still like the song. But it did well enough on the countdown that I'm not too saddened by this.

~ As far as the exits go, Bedroom Floor left a little unexpectedly. But I'm happy about it. Look What You Made Me Do deserved to leave as well. I'm glad this wasn't that overrated. Shape Of You had a very long run here and I think it was time for it to leave. But I'm pleased with how successful it was. And finally, Kiwi was underrated as expected. Hopefully someday Hits 1 and America in general will learn what good music is.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Imagine Dragons – Thunder

1 – Bad:
19. Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar
18. Lauv – I Like Me Better

2 – Mediocre:
17. Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't
16. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft

3 – Decent:
15. Maroon 5 – Wait

4 – Good:
14. Halsey – Bad At Love
13. Camila Cabello – Havana
12. Dua Lipa – New Rules

5 – Great:
11. Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves
10. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
9. Charlie Puth – How Long
8. Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran/Future – End Game
7. X Ambassadors – Ahead of Myself
6. Imagine Dragons – Believer
5. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
4. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
3. G-Eazy/Halsey – Him & I

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. TIE: Walk The Moon – One Foot
1. TIE: Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days

Overall Score: 78/100 = 78% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Maroon 5 – Wake Up Call

Most Missed Countdown Song: Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Justin Timberlake/Chris Stapleton – Say Something

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie Between Runaground – Chase You Down (#9) and Jon Bellion – All Time Low (#11)


My Top 5 Picks
1. TIE: Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days
1. TIE: Walk The Moon – One Foot
3. G-Eazy/Halsey – Him & I
4. Eminem/Ed Sheeran – River
5. P!nk – Beautiful Trauma

154 comments:

  1. Top 5:

    1. Finesse
    2. Bad At Love
    3. New Rules
    4. Him & I
    5. Havana

    Bottom 5:

    1. Meant To Be
    2. Strip That Down
    3. Love So Soft
    4. Feel It Still
    5. Filthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things that are shocking me is how Rockstar is still holding on in the Top 15. I thought it would've been long gone by now. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS! And the fact that it's still here literally makes me want to scream.

      What makes matters worse is that like I said before, Hits 1 is never the type of station to pick up songs like Rockstar. Honestly, I just wished it would stop polluting the countdown already, but we may be stuck with this one for a while unfortunately.

      Delete
  3. The Middle jumped on radio with Thunder dropping. This is the opposite of what I want to happen. (I'm not heartbroken over Thunder losing airplay though)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, how do like my new profile pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I, and Chase. You don't have to tell us every time you have a new profile pic. It's annoying. -_-

      Delete
    2. Lol I'm probably one of the only ones here who knows what Optimum is.

      Delete
    3. I liked it.

      -Remy

      Delete
  5. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Bazzi - Mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the lyrics are mediocre.

      Delete
    2. I expected this to be a recommendation of yours at some point, lol.

      I remember Jack had this in his New Songs Out There section and it was his worst song there besides Gucci Gang. I had no idea what it was, so I asked him and he said he's heard it a few times on the radio. So now like two months later, it's Top 50 on iTunes and one of 2018's first memes. To be honest I kinda like it, but it's way too short of a song.

      Delete
    3. I have only heard a little bit of it.

      Delete
  6. Countdown Top 5:

    1. Finesse
    2. One Foot
    3. Beautiful Trauma
    4. End Game
    5. Miss You

    Countdown Bottom 5:
    1. Strip That Down
    2. Thunder
    3. What About Us
    4. Bad At Love
    5. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

    Hitbound Top 3:

    1. I Miss You
    2. My My My!
    3. Last Young Renegade

    Hitbound Bottom 3:

    1. I Fall Apart
    2. The Middle
    3. Best Friend (not bad but next worst)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham, care to explain what wrong's with Thunder? (and don't say overplay)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and what's wrong with Bad At Love, There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back, and What About Us? (and again, don't say overplay)

      Delete
    3. Care to explain what is so bad about I Fall Apart as well?

      Delete
    4. Thunder: This is my sixteenth worst song of 2017. I can't stand the repetition. The vocals are very good. And I just don't like the melody.

      Bad At Love: This is just so boring and bland. I also find the chorus to be verb annoying.

      There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back: I can't really get into this song, not sure why. Shawn Mendes doesn't sound very good either.

      What About Us: Very underwhelming, bland, and tasteless. This song puts me to sleep.

      I Fall Apart: I actually like some of Post Malone's music. This isn't horrible, but Post Malone sounds really annoying and not much happens.

      Delete
    5. Thunder: Go away Thunder, I hate that song!!!

      Bad at Love: I also agree with Graham!!!

      There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back: HAHAHA!!! It needs to leave right now!!!

      What About Us: Yes, the worst song ever!!!

      I Fall Apart: Oh I love that song. Post Malone has some nice vocals.

      Delete
  7. Am I the only one who thinks Look What You Made Me Do is still an amazing song...

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Looks at I Fall Apart in red*

    YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s been a while since I last commented, so here are some countdown thoughts:

    - It’s very nice to see Thunder still going strong, as I still really love it. I can sort of see why one would hate it, but I can’t help it.
    - I would’ve never expected Meant to Be to hit the top 3, but I’m not complaining. It’s a really nice song because I think Bebe Rexha and FGL sound great together.
    - Let You Down is finally here! If not for songs like this, today’s rap would be completely unbearable. We have songs like Gucci Gang and Gummo that are just disgracing today’s rap, but having REAL hip-hop songs like this in there as well is great.
    - I know Eminem’s new album sucks, but I AM OBSESSED WITH RIVER! And surprisingly, Ed Sheeran is the best part. Nice to see it getting love.
    - I’m also not a fan of Never Be The Same. Havana and Crying In The Club are still great songs, but this song doesn’t showcase her talent very well.
    - I can’t believe that with songs like Thunder and Believer getting lots of time at #1, Whatever It Takes has yet to debut. It’s a fantastic song and will definitely get the LOP award from me if it doesn’t debut.
    - Although Hits 1 is making lots of good decisions, I Fall Apart on hitbound? Really? Post Malone, or as I call him, Gross Malone, really sucks, and this and Rockstar are both awful songs. I thought that Hits 1 generally stayed away from rap, but sometimes I guess they can’t resist.
    - And speaking of Hitbound, Best Friend needs to debut.

    Top 5:
    1. Meant to Be (I guess, since WIT isn’t on here)
    2. River
    3. Thunder
    4. New Rules
    5. Probably Dusk Till Dawn, since I grew into it a lot recently.

    Bottom 3:
    T1. Perfect
    T1. Rockstar
    3. Too Good at Goodbyes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I have been complaining about this too much, but Whatever It Takes NEEDS to debut. Now that it debuted pop radio it can get a little bit of traction here now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Whatever It Takes. :/

      Delete
    2. Graham and WAMB10: Can you two explain to me in sentences why you don't like it?

      Delete
    3. Please don't just say, "It's boring."

      Delete
    4. It went from an okay song to a bad song.

      Delete
    5. No, let’s get Whatever It Takes On to the countdown, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    6. I used to but I don't like the chorus too much and the rapping isn't too great either. It's still a 5/6-10 for me.

      Delete
  11. Okay seriously, what is with all this Rockstar hate, it's not that bad, it's one of the better rap/hip-hop songs along with Black Beatles, Unforgettable and pretty much the entirety of DAMN. I will take this song over actually rap/hip-hop shit like XO TOUR Llif3, Bad & Boujee, Tunnel Vision, GUMMO, KEKE, KOODA, Gucci Gang, Bodak Yellow, The Race, Pills & Automobiles, Roll In Peace, and more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd take it over all of those songs too. I don't hate it as much as some do. It's not good, but it's not the worst thing ever.

      Delete
    2. I don't hate Rockstar. I just made that earlier comment because I was just surprised it was still here.

      Delete
    3. But Miles, Rockstar to me is just that bad.

      Delete
    4. I hate rockstar. It's so annoying already. Whoever hates that song needs to leave the countdown righ away!!!

      Delete
    5. "I hate rockstar. It's so annoying already. Whoever hates that song needs to leave the countdown right away!!!"

      Wait. You hate it, but you want others that hate it to leave?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Oops, I can't say that to Dylan, that's not polite.

      Delete
    8. Nah, let's get Dylan out of this blog!!!

      Delete
    9. Oops, my mistake. That's not nice, Chris.

      Delete
    10. Chris is a countdown blogger who is in charge of the countdown, not Montavis.

      Delete
    11. I don't know any countdown blogger named Chris.

      Delete
  12. Throwback Pick Of The Day: Manic Monday by The Bangles (1986)

    Yeah, this one I talked about in my latest post. Interesting fact: this song was actually released yesterday on that day 32 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Throwback Pick Of The Day: Holiday by Green Day (2005)

    I know it isn't that old compared to Montavis' pick, but I think it qualifies as a throwback pick to me. I used to not listen to Green Day that much, or alternative rock music in general (Except for Imagine Dragons and one or two more groups). I listened to this and it was amazing. I started listening to more Green Day and other rock bands as well. You can say this song opened up a new world of music to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throwback Pick of the Day: HALSEY's Bad at Love may return to #1 next week on the weekend countdown dethroning Thunder.

      Delete
    2. That doesn't make any sense at all.

      Delete
  14. New personal chart!

    http://dylanst45songsoftheweek.blogspot.com/2018/01/week-of-january-27-2018.html

    Also, while I am here please don't forget to send in questions for my Q&A special. :)

    https://goo.gl/forms/D8bczFBb7MYd2CtJ3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Throwback Pick: Purple Rain by Prince (1984)

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Looks at The Middle in orange*

    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous: Would you please stop cursing!!!

      Montavis Hill: I love you!!!

      Delete
    2. That wasn't directed at your reply Chase.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Chase for telling Anonymous to stop cursing! That’s what I was about to say.

      Delete
    4. ATR, YOU ARE FUCKING ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    5. No he's not, Dylan, that's not nice...

      Delete
    6. Chase: Yes, he is commenting as Anonymous.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author

      Delete
  17. Everybody listen up!!! The Grammys and Music Awards are on tonight on CBS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody already fucking knows that.

      Delete
    2. Dylan: That's being rude. Apologize to me and say you're sorry.

      Delete
    3. No. That wasn't rude. You just can't take criticism correctly. I don't have to say I'm sorry if I don't want to.

      Delete
    4. Also, I like how you are talking about me being rude when you commented this on my countdown post last month:

      "And guess what Dylan, I need you go the fuck away and shut the fuck up right now... or else."

      Yeah.

      Delete
    5. How about you stop talking and be quiet.

      Delete
    6. There you go. That's being rude right there. I'm trying to make a logical case and you are doing that.

      Delete
    7. Thank you. Just stop posting these random comments.

      Delete
  18. So I’m gonna miss the first half of the Grammys tonight, because they scheduled me in at one of the most unfortunate times possible. Do keep me peeled on what’s on! I’m sure the performances will be up later, too.

    (This is Scott btw, for some reason it’s nit letting me log in on my phone)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why do you have Believer in green? That is such an awful song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase: Thank you.

      Dylan: Well, I'm sorry but I just don't like it. His yelling in the chorus is so fucking obnoxious that I can't stand it. Also, brag rapping. Ew.

      Delete
    2. Logan: Well, then you are a hater. That song has a great meaning. Even if it has rapping in it.

      Delete
  20. I got CBS on for the Grammy Awards. What’s your local CBS station?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, if you aren't commenting as Anonymous, then why did you reply right after he commented it.

      Delete
    2. I’ll tell you why. Maybe he just sees my comment a lot after I posted my comment.

      Delete
    3. He sees your comment a lot because he is posting it!

      Delete
    4. Yeah Dylan. That’s right.

      Delete
    5. BOOM! YOU JUST ADMITTED IT!!!!

      Delete
  21. Hey, guys. If you want updates on the performances in this year's Grammy Music Awards, you can check out my page.

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/01/imagine-dragons-5-week-of-january-27.html

    Also updated my post to add QOTW related to the Grammy Music Awards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The 60th Grammy Awards is on.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lady Gaga’s performing Joanne right now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She just performed Million Reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm posting updates on my blog. Come here if you want.

      https://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com

      Delete
  25. Sam Smith’s performing Pray now.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alessia Cara has became the best new artist.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Little Big Town’s now performing Better Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look, Anonymous. No offense, but I'm doing the updates, so I'm in charge of what's going on.

      Delete
    2. This is their best song that I’ve ever heard from them.

      Delete
    3. Wait a minute Montavis......

      You are in charge of the updates? Okay.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, he just said that 10 minutes ago.

      Delete
    5. What Dylan said. All of this is on my page now.

      Delete
  28. We out here drippin' in finesse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was "I hear drippin' and finesse" lol.

      Delete
    2. No it's out here drippin' in finesse, ..

      Delete
    3. HERE'S HOW I HEAR THE NEXT PART IT DONT MAKE NO SENSE

      Delete
  29. Oh, and guys. In case you didn't know, my Question Of The Week is in my post, also.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing for a few days. Here's the last Hot 45 Chart. The countdown will be out tomorrow.

    https://hotfortyfive.blogspot.com/2018/01/week-of-january-20-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Revealing more rankdown songs very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm sorry I love Praying but I just don't get this performance.

    ReplyDelete
  33. News: Symon's "Lonely Girl" has reached the pop radio charts. No other unknown Hits 1 song has done this since Save Me a Place in October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I ask where did you get this?

      Delete
    2. http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/post/6445792/thread

      It's not on Kworb yet, but may be tomorrow.

      Delete
  34. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: P!NK - Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that performance during the Grammy Awards.

      Delete
  35. News: Justin Timberlake's and Chris Stapleton's Say Something might debut #1 on next week's Billboard Hot 100 dated February 10.

    ReplyDelete
  36. In case anyone disagrees with me on how The Middle is Stay 2.0, it is just a mash-up, but it works as evidence.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bzX1kt56Q4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saw that already, but that doesn't change my opinion on the song or Stay for the matter. Sorry, everyone.

      Delete
    2. Chase: *facepalm*

      Montavis: I knew it probably wouldn't for you. I was just talking about everyone else since there seemed to be a lot of mixed opinions about this song. I wonder what Jack thinks about it...

      Delete
    3. Personally, I think the reason why my thoughts are different is because I'm older and I seem to know a lot more about music. But to each their own I guess.

      And on that note, my birthday is this weekend. I will be 26 on Sunday. :)

      Delete
    4. Yeah, probably.

      Also, happy early birthday! I didn't know you were only 26. I thought you were older than that.

      Delete
  37. Who is Jack & Jack and why do they keep popping up on the pop radio charts?

    ReplyDelete
  38. IDK why but they played Waking Up In Vegas on Hits 1 earlier today. That song is OOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDDDD.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Recommended Song to debut at #1 next week on Billboard Hot 100: Justin Timberlake/Chris Stapleton - Say Something

    ReplyDelete
  40. What’s the Billboard Hot 100 chart so far?

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Guys, Say Something is possibly debuting #1 on Hot 100 next week!!!

    ReplyDelete