Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Top 10 Rihanna Songs
So this week, Rihanna managed to hold at #1 for a fourth week in a row on the Billboard Hot 100 with her hit single, Work. I still dislike that song with great intensity. But how about the songs from her that I do like? She is one of my favorite female artists and is definitely in my Top 10 list for my favorite artists of all time. So picking just 10 songs that I like from her wasn't the easiest thing in the world. But I managed. So here are my Top 10 favorite songs by Rihanna!
10. Don't Stop The Music (from "Good Girl Gone Bad")
9. Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko) (from "Unapologetic")
8. Pon De Replay (from "Music Of The Sun")
7. Where Have You Been (from "Talk That Talk")
6. S&M (from "Loud")
5. Rude Boy (from "Rated R")
4. We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) (from "Talk That Talk")
3. Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z) (from "Good Girl Gone Bad")
2. What's My Name? (feat. Drake) (from "Loud")
1. Disturbia (from "Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded")
Honorable Mentions: Love The Way You Lie (Pt. 2) [feat. Eminem] ("Loud"), Cheers (Drink To That) ("Loud"), Right Now (feat. David Guetta) ("Unapologetic"), Diamonds ("Unapologetic"), Only Girl (In The World) ("Loud")
Those were my Top 10 favorite songs from Rihanna! What are some of your favorite songs from her? Let me know in the comment section down below and please be nice. That is all I have for you today.