Sunday, December 27, 2015

Year-End Special – The Top 45 Songs Of 2015

It's that time guys! I love this time of year because it is time for me to count down the 45 best songs from 2015 based entirely on my opinions. A few songs unfortunately were close, but did not make this list. But not a lot. This list wasn't too hard to put together. But it did take some time.

Basically, how I did it was I looked at my list of all the debuts from this year (including late last year) and I just picked out about 50 songs that were really good. Then, of course, I eliminated 5 songs from the list so that I had a perfect 45. So before we get to it, let's quickly go over the rules for this countdown.


1) Only songs from the Weekend Countdown are eligible for this list. If it spent at least one week on the countdown within the year, it is eligible. Songs that were on Hit-Bound w/ Mikey Piff, Hits & Misses w/ Pete Wentz, or the YouTube15 w/ Jenna Marbles, but not the countdown, are not eligible for this list.

2) No songs from previous year-end rankings are eligible for this year's rankings. If only I had not ranked Taylor Swift – Blank Space in last year's rankings, then it would've been ranked really high in this year's rankings. I've been enjoying that song more than ever this past year and it sucks that it's not eligible for the Top 45 of 2015. I probably shouldn't have ranked Out Of The Woods last year either since it's now getting popular and I won't be able to rank it in 2016.

3) Songs that debuted in late December are not eligible. The cutoff date for eligible songs was the week of December 12, 2015, making Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You the final song to be eligible for this year's rankings. The following songs debuted a little too late for this year's rankings, but will be looked at first for consideration for the Top 45 or Bottom 5 of 2016.


  • Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer
  • Jason Derulo – Get Ugly
  • Adele – When We Were Young
  • Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats – S.O.B.
  • Charlie Puth – One Call Away
  • Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out

Now, to refresh your memory, here are the Top 5 songs from the Top 45 of 2014:

5. Maroon 5 – Maps
4. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando
3. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
2. Nico & Vinz – Am I Wrong
1. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame


Okay. Now that we went over all that, it's time to get to this year's Top 45 Songs of 2015! I hope you enjoy! Let's begin!!!


45. David Guetta/Sam Martin – Dangerous - That infectious beat along with Sam Martin's killer vocals calls for a really good song. It's non-stop catchiness all throughout the song! And that orchestral ending to finish it off just worked really well! Well done, David Guetta. It sucks that this song only lasted two weeks on the countdown.


44. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She's Kinda Hot - Possibly this band's catchiest tune up-to-date. The lyrics don't really have a meaning to me. But the super catchy instrumentals, catchy guitar solo, and nice performance on the vocals pretty much make up for that.


43. Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony never fails on their vocals. This song has a pretty cool beat to it. I really like just about everything about it! Nice job, ladies!


42. Bea Miller – Fire N Gold - I'm not lying when I say that I did not see that powerhouse of a chorus coming. I'm quite surprised by how successful this song was on the countdown. But hey, I'm not complaining. There were times I had this song on repeat.


41. Meghan Trainor – Dear Future Husband - One of the rare occurances in which Meghan Trainor's voice does not sound like nails down a chalkboard (in other words, this is her only good song). I did not like this song at first because it sounded too much like something from the 1900's. But I definitely grew into it and found the 20th century feel to be a really catchy factor. Of course, it doesn't always work that way. But it did for this song.


40. Charli XCX – Break The Rules - Pretty damn underrated. I really liked this song when it first came out and I still do. This song got me shoutin', "I don't wanna go to school. I just wanna break the rules!"


39. Ne-Yo – She Knows - My man Ne-Yo has one of the best male voices I've ever heard. This song had some interesting instrumentals used. But Ne-Yo's voice shined through the whole song.


38. Echosmith – Bright Echosmith's music tends to get old pretty quickly. This one isn't your average upbeat pop song. It was done more acousticly and that worked out very well for this group. There was a point where this song put me in a good mood whenever I heard it.


37. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You - These super young and talented guys did such a great job on this song. The chorus always got stuck in my head. These boys can definitely sing, and adding Demi Lovato (one of the best singers ever) only made this song even better. Well done boys.


36. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ – Lean On - This song had a hella catchy beat. The vocals were done pretty well. The music video was very interesting. Overall, this song is a favorite of mine from this year and deserved the success it received.


35. R. City/Adam Levine – Locked Away - Adam Levine (almost) never disappoints. He delivers a really solid chorus in this song. R. City's verses sound really good as well. These guys killed it with this song. Welcome to the music industry, Rock City.


34. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd – Love Me Harder - Personally my favorite song from My Everything. This was also the first song I've heard involving The Weeknd. This song didn't blow up on Hits 1 as much as I hoped it would. But it debuted, at least.


33. Little Mix – Black Magic - Have you seen these girls perform? They got some serious moves! But seriously, this song got me out of my seat and moving to it, whether or not what I do is considered dancing. It has had a lot more success here on Hits 1 than anywhere else.


32. Sam Hunt – Take Your Time - Sam Hunt's talking the verses actually worked pretty well in this song. The chorus sounds really nicely done. It peaked at, I believe, #7 on this countdown. So pretty successful if you ask me.


31. Fifth Harmony – Worth It - This song would've been better had they not edited out Kid Ink's verses. But as far as the song goes, it's one of those songs that has to play at a party in order to make it a party. Like seriously. These ladies scored big with this song. So fucking catchy!


30. Nick Jonas – Chains - This is definitely my favorite song from Nick Jonas as a solo artist. I think it was around this time last year when I first heard it on Hits 1 and was really enjoying it. Like I immediately went on my phone, looked it up, and listened to it again. That's how good it was.


29. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside - Still not sure if Outside is better than Harris and Goulding's previous collaborated song, I Need Your Love. Outside had some excellent vocals from Ellie Goulding and a pretty interesting sounding beat that worked really well.


28. Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You - The day this song came out, I was jamming out to it so hard! It's a catchy upbeat pop song that just gets stuck in your head everytime you finished listening to it. Her new album, E-MO-TION, is really good as well.


27. Sam Smith – Like I Can - His best song since Stay With Me. This man had such a soulful voice and he sounds so passionate in his music that it's really hard to turn it down. And this is one of those songs and it's nice and upbeat. I'm so glad this song become at least somewhat popular because it was always a favorite of mine from In The Lonely Hour.


26. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi – I Need Your Love - I never thought this song would hit Top 40 radio. I'm so glad it did. The pop/reggae artist really did well on this song. The chorus was almost always in my head. The beat is just irresistible.


25. One Direction – Where Do Broken Hearts Go - This song was never actually released as a single. Hits 1 just picked up on it for whatever reason. This song and No Control were my two favorites from FOUR. These boys' vocals sound really good in this song.


24. Jason Derulo – Cheyenne - Three short weeks was just not enough. It was nice while it lasted. Of the three Jason Derulo songs to debut on the countdown this year, this one was the best.


23. Shawn Mendes – Stitches - My current celebrity crush, Shawn Mendes, did an excellent job with his smash hit, Stitches. I really like this song. I loved it from the beginning and I still kind of like it now. Of course, by now I've heard it a little too many times. But it's still a good song.


22. All Time Low – Something's Gotta Give - The alternative/rock group, All Time Low had that really catchy song earlier this year, Something's Gotta Give. This was actually really successful on Hits 1 for a song that didn't much attention elsewhere. I definitely had this song on repeat at some point.


21. R5 – Let's Not Be Alone Tonight - This group had the song, Heart Made Up On You, from 2014 that was really good, but only lasted two weeks on the countdown. Let's Not Be Alone Tonight proved to be their more successful song. I was always singing along to this song. It's just so freakin' catchy!


20. Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young - I love this song. Anything Nicki Minaj does sounds really good. The Night Is Still Young always sounded like a more radio-friendly pop song, which is what I like most from her. Songs like this one and Starships. But seriously, Nicki Minaj is the Queen of Rap. Anyone who says Iggy Azalea is better is not someone you need to have in your life.


19. Nova Rockafeller – Made In Gold - This song about gold sounded a little stupid and annoying at first listen. But I immediately grew into it and it quickly became a song that I turned the volume up to whenever it came on the radio. This song has a hella catchy chorus that definitely should've gotten more attention. But it was featured in the soundtrack for the movie, The Duff. So I guess that's something.


18. Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer - The day this song came out, I listened and jammed out to it at least 10 times within that same day. It's a perfect summer jam. The electric guitar in the chorus is something I can't get enough of. That instantly got me hooked on the chorus. It's not her best song, but it is one of my favorites.


17. Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun - F.U.N. FUN! Along with Cool For The Summer, this was one of my summer songs of 2015. The beat is just really catchy. I've said this a million times, but Chris Brown has one of the best voices I've ever heard. The man can sing. So many people judge him on his character and fail to notice the awesome voice he has. Pitbull's verses were done really nicely as well. It's not as good as their previous collaboration, International Love, from 2012. But Fun was still a very well done song.


16. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious - This group has never really disappointed me. I absolutely love Brendon Urie's voice and this song has amazing instrumentals to make it an awesome song. Honestly, this song is victorious! Way to get me cranking the volume up when it comes on the radio.


15. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again - This song was originally going to be somewhere in the Top 5. But radio kind of killed it and so many better songs came along that it didn't even make the cut into the Top 10. It is still a beautiful tribute to Paul Walker. It's one of the few Wiz Khalifa songs I actually loved at some point. I may not like it that much now, but I loved it for quite a while. So it just had to be on this list.


14. Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out - The guy has a really nice voice and the beat in this song is really catchy. When it first debuted on the Weekend Countdown, I could not stop listening to it. Unfortunately, this song didn't get much recognition around the United States, which I'm not really happy about because the song is really good. It's a nice pop song that you don't hear much of these days. I still love this song to this day and I knew that it had to be ranked relatively high on this list.


13. One Direction – Drag Me Down - This song came out completely unexpected and still immediately shot up to #1 on iTunes. I wasn't over-the-top in love with it when it first came out. But as time went on, I quickly fell in love with the song and I could not stop listening to it. It's the boys' first single without Zayn Malik, who departed from the band early this year. Frankly, I think they're better off without him. This was a really good lead single for their album, Made In The A.M. (which, by the way, is a really good album).


12. Tori Kelly – Should've Been Us - This girl can sing! Her debut single, Nobody Love, was okay. I didn't find it too special. This song, however, shined in so many lights. Her voice sounds amazing in the chorus and she can really hit those high notes! Damn girl! You're voice is out of this world!


11. Zedd/Jon Bellion – Beautiful Now - I love Zedd. This song lasted a short 3 weeks on the Weekend Countdown, which really saddened me. This song is excellent. It has me hooked from the very beginning all the way until the very end. I love the beat. Jon Bellion's vocals are beyond excellent, especially in the chorus. This song was almost always in my head. I was always singing it to myself. It's an amazing song that should've been Zedd's biggest song this year, not the inferior I Want You To Know.


We have now entered the Top 10. I definitely took the time going through every song to make sure I was making the right decision ranking them where they are currently ranked.


10. Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat - This song, with no competition, is Lorde's best song. It starts off quiet and kind of mysterious, then the song progressively gets louder until we reach the banger chorus where I can just see Lorde's crazy dancing initiate. She performed this song live a couple of times and nowadays, I enjoy watching her live because I think her dancing is really fun to watch. Awesome seems to be the perfect word to describe this song. It definitely should've gotten more attention in places other than Hits 1.


9. The Weeknd – Earned It - This song was a pretty successful song around the world, but only peaked at like, #14 on this countdown. I don't understand. I love this song. The Weeknd's voice is really soothing and calm all throughout the song. A song like this one is nice to have every now and then. It was featured in Fifty Shades Of Grey, which I probably would've been able to guess just by listening to the song. Earned It is definitely one of the best songs of the year. I probably won't care much about it in the future. But I really enjoyed it this past year.


8. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better - I guess I can be happy that it managed to make it on this countdown even though it didn't last too long. It's still on the countdown as I'm typing this, but it's pretty damn low. I have no idea how many times I've listened to this song within the past month. Obviously, it was a lot. I love Lady Antebellum and their vocals in the song were just spot on. Hillary Scott's voice in the chorus is just amazingly done. I throughly love this song. Excellent job, Audien. You have made a very good first impression.


7. Adam Lambert – Ghost Town - I was anxiously waiting for this song to be released because I knew it would be amazing, which it was. This song has a really catchy and that whistle that immediately got me hooked was very hard to turn down. I had my doubts about this song hitting mainstream radio and I'm so glad it did. It lasted quite a while on Hits 1, so I'm impressed. Adam Lambert never disappoints. His debut album, For You Entertainment, was really good. I liked his sophomore album, Trespassing, as well. And now I really like his newest album, The Original High, which features this song and new single, Another Lonely NightOverall, I really do love this song. I'm sure a lot of you knew that this song had to be in this list if you knew how much I love the song.


6. Justin Bieber – Sorry - This song is SPOT ON!!! I immediately fell in love with it when I first listened to it and it is my favorite song at the moment. I love Justin Bieber. He has a really nice voice. He's really hot. This song is probably my favorite song off of his new album, Purpose. What Do You Mean? was good, but it seemed kind of bland and didn't really have much to it. But Sorry is completely different story. Skrillex helped produce it which explains why it's pretty much a dance song. Every time this song comes on the radio, I turn the volume up. I'm always jamming out to this song and it is just excellent. It's good to have you back, Justin.


5. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do - This song proved to be Ellie Goulding's biggest song up-to-date considering it was #1 in many places, including Hits 1, which made Love Me Like You Do her first #1 song on the Weekend Countdown. I loved this song when it was first released and I still love it now. As much as the chorus gets repetitive at times, I never get sick of it. This song just never gets old. The music video is really nice as there is some beautiful scenery as well as clips taken from the movie, Fifty Shades Of Grey, since this song is featured in that soundtrack along with Earned It. This song is a little over 4 minutes long and I enjoy every second of it. It definitely deserved to be a #1 song.


4. The Weeknd – The Hills - Dark and mysterious is what we like from The Weeknd, very similar to our #9 song, Earned It. The beginning of this song immediately reels me in and gets me interested in where the song is going. It has one of the most interesting beats this year. I absolutely love the chorus. I can't believe it was on the countdown for such a short period of time. The fact that it never hit #1 on American Top 40 kind of pissed me off too since it's a multiple-week #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100. This song is definitely my favorite song from The Weeknd and so much better than Can't Feel My Face. It's songs like these that I want from The Weeknd. Dark and mysterious.


3. X Ambassadors – Renegades - I don't exactly know what made me fall in love with this song so much. I guess it's just something different and out of the ordinary, especially on Top 40 radio. Of course, this was popular on alternative stations before it transferred over to mainstream stations. I really like X Ambassadors. Their music is so catchy. Some of the lyrics in this song sound pretty meaningful, especially in the bridge of the song. I really like the chorus and I love the guitar solo ending. It was a pretty cool way to bring the song to a close. I like Sam Harris' vocals in the band on a lot of their songs. They remind me of Imagine Dragons and I find that funny since I just recently released that it was Imagine Dragons who gave X Ambassadors their start. At first, I thought of this as some ordinary song, then I suddenly fell in love with it and I can't even explain it. But it's definitely a favorite of mine.


2. Hozier – Take Me To Church - I can't even began to say how much I love the meaning of this song. It's definitely the most meaningful song of 2015 in my opinion. It's mainly about religion and how certain religious "laws" affect other people. The main thing the song is about is homosexuality as emphasized in the music video for the song. I recall myself crying when I first watched the music video just because of how emotional it is. And not only that, but the fact that this is reality. People are constantly getting judged because of things like their sexuality which they cannot change. You guys know that I'm very open about my sexuality. This video and the song overall hit me hard. What I want you to get out of this is for you to not judge people. We're all human beings, we're all different, and that is okay. Alright, enough with the sad talk. I think Hozier has a really nice voice. The song has a nice use of instrumentals. Overall, it's a beyond excellent song. Now you might be wondering how it's not #1. But this next song just wowed me from first listen and it's still stuck with me. And that song is.............






1. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack – Hey Mama - A lot of you guessed this song would be #1. Some of you guessed Renegades, which was indeed a very good guess. It was a really tough call between this one and our #2 song, Take Me To Church, for which song should be #1. Unlike Take Me To Church, this song doesn't really have any meaning to it and the music video makes absolutely no sense to me. But this song is amazing in every other aspect. I enjoy every second of this song. The David Guetta and Afrojack production really did pay off on this song. Nicki Minaj's rapping the verses were done really well. Bebe Rexha's vocals in the chorus sound amazing. Another thing I love about the song is how fast-paced it is. It's a little over 3 minutes long and honestly, I think David Guetta here put every second to good use. The beats all throughout this song are so irresistible that they do not leave your head. The use of the trumpets in the chorus sound really good as they mix in with Bebe Rexha's vocals very nicely. I love pretty much everything about this song. Every single time it came on the radio, I cranked the volume up. Even my dad loved this song too and we would always jam out to it. Then again, he loves everything with Nicki Minaj. But still. It's David Guetta's best song up-to-date. It's a great song you would want on the radio and the perfect song you would want to get down to at the club. If I'm at a club and this song comes on, you better get out of the way 'cause I'm heading straight for that dancefloor. Overall, it is a beyond excellent masterpiece of a song that deserved the amount of success it received. As for all four of these artists, excellent job on creating the #1 song of 2015. Also, this is the third year in a row in which an EDM song has been #1 of the year. But yeah. Excellent job, everyone.


So that was it guys! I can't believe it's over! All that waiting and it's done. But yeah. These were the 45 best songs of 2015 based 100% on my opinion. I know a lot of you predicted that the #1 song would be #1. Did you agree on any of these? Did you disagree? Let me know in the comment section down below. Keep in mind, this list is entirely my opinion. So don't go saying everything is wrong. Thank you guys for all the support you give me and this blog. 2015 was a great year for us! I hope you all have a fantastic New Year's and a great start to 2016! See you guys!




209 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought I'd wait until next year for that song in case opinions change.

      Delete
  2. Here are my Top 45 Songs of the year:

    45. Beautiful Now
    44. Locked Away
    43. Levels
    42. Stitches
    41. CFMF
    40. Can't Sleep Love
    39. Thinking Out Loud
    38. Classic Man
    37. Good To Be Alive
    36. On My Mind
    35. Powerful
    34. Somebody
    33. TSGH
    32. Style
    31. Outside
    30. LMH
    29. Watch Me
    28. Bring It Back
    27. Hello
    26. LIGLY
    25. Feelings
    24. The Hills
    23. Blank Space
    22. DMD
    21. Hula Hoop
    20. Different Colors
    19. THYK
    18. YKYLI
    17. Fun
    16. Back Together
    15. Good Thing
    14. Trap Queen
    13. Cheyenne
    12. Post To Be
    11. Lay It All On Me
    10. TOOL
    9. Night Changes
    8. SGG
    7. Centuries
    6. Irresistible
    5. Sugar
    4. Confident
    3. HDIYL
    2. Perfect
    1. See You Again (like we didn't know already...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #45. Never really cared much about it.

    #44. This is my least favorite 5SOS song.

    #43. This along with Miss Moving On and Worth It are among my favorite songs from them.

    #42. That chorus, the beat, and the guitar intro is what makes this song shine to me.

    #41. I like this song, but the overplay factor kicked in because 2 of my favorite local radio stations played it every time I went for a walk around my neighborhood.

    #40. It is underrated, and I wish it had more love than it did.

    #39. This is a Ne-Yo strip club anthem I never asked for or wanted. That squealing 2 year old girl in the song was the worst thing about it.

    #38. Its okay I guess.

    #37. I've only listened to this song once and I think this is forgettable.

    #36. I couldn't agree more.

    #35. No, Adam and R. City do not mix good together in this song.

    #34. Most of what Ariana Grande releases is really good.

    #33. I heard this song way back in June and I was waiting very impatiently for this song to enter American radio. And I didn't expect this song to surpass the peak of Wings at all.

    #32. Successful, yes. Do I like it, no.

    #31. Kid Ink's verses are the same same damn verse, but other than that this song really is extremely catchy.

    #30. This probably is Nick Jonas' best song, and I love it because of that.

    #29. I was listening to both Outside and I Need Your Love. I can't decide because both are so damn good.

    #28. This, and Run Away With Me are probably her best songs from the album.

    #27. This is a mid tempo, catchy, love song that I like, and is easily Sam's best song. This reminds me or Rolling In The Deep and Water Under The Bridge by Adele.

    #26. The chorus is the best part and was really infectious whenever I heard it.

    #25. This was better than some of there older songs like What Makes You Beautiful, and Kiss You. But their other songs like Steal My Girl and Best Song Ever are still their best.

    #24. This is probably Jason's best song since The Other Side.

    #23. I'm getting sick of hearing this song right now, it getting old for me.

    #22. Meh.

    #21. I've heard it only 3 times and I don't expect them to have any more big hits.

    #20. This is Nicki's best song since Super Bass.

    #19. Never heard it.

    #18. This is a really good pop/rock song, but it reminds me of I Kissed A Girl.

    #17. I don't like Chris Brown, but this is his best song since Run It.

    #16. This is basically the football anthem that I love.

    #15. A good tribute to Paul Walker, but radio killed this song, and it is definitely Wiz Khalifa's best song.

    #14. Never heard it.

    #13. I am getting tired of this song as well.

    #12. Well its better than Nobody Love.

    #11. I didn't find this to be Zedd at his best, I personally believe Clarity was better.

    #10. The beginning was annoying, but the chorus was insanely catchy.

    #9. I hated this song, but now I kinda warmed up to it.

    #8. I did not expect a Lady Antebellum song to be on here after almost 5 yeas since Need You Know to be popular.

    #7. I did not expect this song to be popular as well.

    #6. This is Justin Bieber's best song, and I love it. As someone who hated him back in 2010, I can't believe that he has gotten so much better since then.

    #5. This is one of my top 5 songs of the year. And the chorus is easily the best part because of how insanely catchy it is.

    #4. The #1 R&B song of 2015 goes to the Hills.

    #3. This was also the car commercial of the year it being featured on the Jeep Renegade. The song itself is still amazing.

    #2. I really like this song I really do, but it doesn't make me cry. I'm not a judgmental person or an extremely religious person, but I do really like this, mainly because of the moral and chorus.

    #1. Oh my God, Adrian put Hey Mama at #1 for his top 45 songs of the year list. I'm so surprised at that. *SARCASM ALERT* But to be honest even I have to admit that I really love this song, but not to the extent of Adrian though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well #14 was on the countdown for a little bit. #19 only lasted like 4 or 5 weeks.

      Delete
    2. I just checked and Made In Gold was on the countdown for 5 weeks.

      Delete
  4. TOP 5 Review:

    5:....Yay.
    4:gtfo
    3:yayaayayayay
    2:go away
    1:where's the hammer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god. This was awesome. I still can't figure out my list! It is taking me forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *rages at #5*

    Also, I'm having a hard time making my list as well. I haven't started yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Song Of The Year:

    Katy Tiz- Whistle ( While You Work It )

    Worst Song Of The Year:

    Pentatonix- Can't Sleep Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best Song Of The Year: #15
      Worst Song Of The Year: #44

      Delete
    2. Best Song Of The Year: #31
      Worst Song Of The Year: It's MAX/Hoodie Allen - Gibberish but it's not even ranked in his lost.

      Delete
    3. Gibberish was one of the songs that came close, but didn't make it on the list unfortunately.

      Delete
    4. I loved and still love 3/4 of those songs. Guess the odd one out.

      Delete
    5. I Really Like You was one of the songs that came close in my Top 45 Songs Of 2015 list but it didn't make it.

      Delete
    6. Best Song of the Year: Worth It- Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink
      Worst Song of the Year: Uma Thurman- Fall Out Boy and I Really Like You- Carly Rae Jepsen

      Delete
  8. Also Adrian I like all the songs in your Top 5. Well, two f them are okay and the others are green

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I have selected 45 songs! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm making my favorite song of 2015 list right now. The rules are it must have peaked or held its peak position on the Billboard Hot 100. If a song from 2014 surpassed its old peak, it will be on here. The songs must have peaked somewhere between the charts dated from January 3rd to December 26th. And no, songs that were in 2014 that were on this years year end list like Bang Bang will not be on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should do a top 45 songs of the year, including songs that weren't on Hits 1. Or have you already done that?
    And, yeah, everybody knew what was gonna be #1. Including me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I feel like that one bit in the outro was targeted specifically to SOME PERSON on this blog *cough cough* Parker *cough cough*

      Delete
    2. Also I noticed that the two David Guetta songs on this list sorta make up the top and bottom of the list, if you know what I mean.

      Delete
    3. I was thinking about that not long ago today. I may do it after I post the Hit 45 Chart Top 45 of 2015. We'll see.

      Delete
  12. You may have already answered this somewhere else, and if so, I apologize for being too lazy to look it up.

    What song were you, objectively, most surprised did not hit number 1 on the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown this year? For me, it was "Locked Away" (with "Take Me To Church" being a close second). I thought this song ticked all the boxes to be a number one hit; it was catchy and well-written, the vocals of Adam Levine complimented the song greatly, it was based on a heartwarming true story, and most importantly, it was popular on Hits 1 and really seemed to zip up the countdown. I remember thinking for sure that it was going to be the song to finally, permanently dethrone "Shut Up And Dance" from the #1 spot. Then it hit the Top 5 and just ran out of gas, staying at #5 for somewhere around a month and a half before the bottom fell out and it dropped down the chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely surprised as well by Locked Away and Take Me To Church not hitting #1. Most songs with Adam Levine typically manage to hit #1, like a lot of Maroon 5's previous hits and Gym Class Heroes' "Stereo Hearts," which dominated this chart in 2011/2012 for 7 weeks. Locked Away just seemed like a call to #1. But it did manage to hit #1 on American Top 40 for 2 weeks. Hits 1 was just way too in love with Shut Up and Dance at the time though.

      Delete
  13. "I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war."

    ReplyDelete
  14. stressed out sucks just saying and when the beat drops out was here for like 5 mknths it was a countdown filler for some time

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,
    I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
    I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
    I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang,

    I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink,
    But now I'm insecure and I care what people think.

    My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.
    My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.

    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

    We're stressed out.

    Sometimes a certain smell will take me back to when I was young,
    How come I'm never able to identify where it's coming from,
    I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it,
    Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I'd probably only sell one,

    It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose,
    Same clothes homegrown a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam,
    But it would remind us of when nothing really mattered,
    Out of student loans and treehouse homes we all would take the latter.

    My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.
    My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.

    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

    We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
    We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away,
    Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face,
    Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."
    Yo.

    We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
    We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away,
    Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face,
    Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."
    Yo.

    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
    Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
    When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

    Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny
    We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money
    Used to play pretend, used to play pretend, bunny
    We used to play pretend, wake up, you need the money
    We used to play pretend, give each other different names,
    We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away,
    Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face,
    Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money."
    Yo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would hack into your account just to delete it!!

      Delete
    2. Parker, Wake up, you need to make money!

      Delete
    3. Don't you wish you found some better sounds that no one's ever heard, had a better voice that sang some better words,found some chords in an order that is new, didn't have to rhyme every time you sang?

      Delete
    4. Kind of, but I truly wish we could turn back time, to the good old days, when our mommas sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

      Delete
    5. This is my fucking jam!
      -Mike Hunt

      Delete
    6. This is my f**king least favorite song right now!

      Delete
  16. Wow... that's the third time I've accidentally xed out my Blogger tab

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. He/she has quit the weekend countdown just like CountdownRecap from the beginning of 2014.

      Delete
    2. Speaking of Thatchos, what do you guys think Thatchos's top songs of the year would've been? I mean, with all the year-end charts coming out, that just came to mind.

      Delete
    3. Don't we all know what his #1 would've been?

      Delete
    4. Well, we don't know for sure…yet.

      But you're gonna find out very soon. :)

      Delete
  18. My favorite songs of 2015
    Break The Rules- Charli XCX (#91)
    Time Of Our Lives- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo (#9)
    Shut Up And Dance- WALK THE MOON (#4)
    G.D.F.R. – Flo Rida ft. Sage the Gemini & Lookas (#8)
    Sledgehammer- Fifth Harmony (#40)
    Prayer In C- Lily Wood & The Prick ft. Robin Schulz (#23)
    I Lived- OneRepublic (#32)
    I Bet My Life- Imagine Dragons (#28)
    Ghost- Ella Henderson (#21)
    Riptide- Vance Joy (#30)
    Centuries- Fall Out Boy (#10)
    Jealous- Nick Jonas (#7)
    Love Me Harder- Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd (#7)
    Uptown Funk! - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars (#1) [14 weeks]
    Take Me To Church- Hozier (#2)
    Blank Space- Taylor Swift (#1) [7 weeks] {2 weeks in 2015}
    Something Big- Shawn Mendes (#80)
    Lips Are Movin’ –Meghan Trainor (#4)
    Geronimo- Sheppard (#53)
    Outside- Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding (#29)
    Love Me Like you Do- Ellie Goulding (#3)
    Bad Blood- Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar (#1) [1 week]
    The Hills- The Weeknd (#1) [6 weeks]
    Heroes- Alesso ft. Tove Lo (#31)
    Heartbeat Song- Kelly Clarkson (#21)
    Uma Thurman- Fall Out Boy (#22)
    Hello- Adele (#1) [7 weeks]
    Style- Taylor Swift (#6)
    Talking Body- Tove Lo (#12)
    Want To Want Me- Jason Derulo (#5)
    Sugar- Maroon 5 (#2)
    Sorry- Justin Bieber (#2)
    Worth It- Fifth Harmony ft. Kid Ink (#12)
    FourFiveSeconds- Rihanna ft. Kanye West & Paul McCartney (#4)
    Bitch Better Have My Money- Rihanna (#15)
    American Oxygen- Rihanna (#78)
    Shots- Imagine Dragons (#75)
    Honey, I’m Good- Andy Grammar (#9)
    New Romantics- Taylor Swift (#71)
    I Really Like You- Carly Rae Jepsen (#39)
    I Want You To Know- Zedd ft. Selena Gomez (#17)
    You Are In Love- Taylor Swift (#83)
    You Know You Like It- DJ Snake ft. AlunaGeorge (#13)
    Hey Mama- David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack (#8)
    Dear Future Husband- Meghan Trainor (#14)
    Tear In My Heart- Twenty One Pilots (#82)
    Lean On- Major Lazer & DJ Snake ft. MØ (#4)
    Fight Song- Rachel Platten (#6)
    Renegades- X Ambassadors (#17)
    Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots (#28)
    Stitches- Shawn Mendes (#4)
    Here- Alessia Cara (#8)
    Same Old Love- Selena Gomez (#9)
    In The Night- The Weeknd (#19)
    Roses- The Chainsmokers ft. ROZES (#29)
    Confident- Demi Lovato (#21)
    Perfect- One Direction (#10)
    Daya- Hide Away (#48)
    I Know What You Did Last Summer- Shawn Mendes ft. Camila Cabello (#52)
    Used To Love You- Gwen Stefani (#52)
    Lay It All On Me- Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran (#48)
    Stand By You- Rachel Platten (#61)
    Cake By The Ocean- DNCE (#63)
    Downtown- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (#12)
    New Americana- Halsey (#82)
    Irresistible- Fall Out Boy ft. Demi Lovato (#77)
    Focus- Ariana Grande (#7)
    The Night Is Still Young- Nicki Minaj (#31)
    Can’t Feel My Face- The Weeknd (#1) [3 weeks]
    Ghost Town- Adam Lambert (#64)
    Marvin Gaye- Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor (#21)
    Like I Can- Sam Smith (#99)
    Cool For the Summer- Demi Lovato (#11)
    Should’ve Been Us- Tori Kelly (#51)
    Ex’s & Oh’s- Elle King (#10)
    How Deep Is Your Love- Calvin Harris ft. Disciples (#27)
    Fire N Gold- Bea Miller (#78)
    Black Magic- Little Mix (#67)
    Levels- Nick Jonas (#44)
    Cecilia & The Satellite- Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness (#96)
    Prisoner- The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Ray (#47)
    Water Under The Bridge- Adele (#70)
    Send My Love (To Your New Lover)- Adele (#79)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 83 songs in total. And no, I'm not going to rank them from 83 to 1 because that is just way too hard for me.

      Delete
  19. Things I will be doing in 2016:

    1. Go to Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas

    2. Go to middle school

    3. Be in a babysitting course

    4. Perform in 2 band concerts if I can

    5. Collect new Dork Diaries since I did that lately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things I will be doing in 2016:

      1. Anxiously waiting for the release of Charlie Puth's album

      2. Finish 6th grade in advanced math class

      3. Play as much hockey as I can

      Delete
    2. Things I will do in 2016:
      1. Not Be A Scrub
      2. Stop being a Scrub
      3. Enter 8th grade, (I'm growing old :)

      Delete
    3. Things I Will Do in 2016:
      1: Destroy my friend in Minecraft PVP (you all stand no chance)
      2: idk
      3: idk
      4:idk
      5:idk
      6: idk

      Ummmmmm

      Delete
  20. Since most people go to this blog, can u go to my blog and respond to a question someone asked :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Doesnt stressed out kinda sound like glass animals-black mambo it was a song earlier on alt nation this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like something by Brad Paisley (he S-U-C-K-S!!!!!!)

      Delete
  22. Yesterday, I saw an R5 concert in Las Vegas and now I'm going home today. The last song they sang was your lights over Paris award of 2015. BTW, my 2016 New Years revolution is to eat downstairs rather than eating upstairs. Most Missed Song: David Guetta/Afrojack/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha - Hey Mama, and it doesn't look like there will be any debuts this week unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Things I will do in 2016:

    1. Enter high school

    2. Go to pax east

    3. Lose weight (I'm kinda fat)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Things I Will Do In 2016:

    1. Become a freshman

    2. Enjoy having a new cousin (born on Monday, my grandmother's last grandchild)

    3. Go on a plane for once (I think) and try to go to my first concert (yes, my first), I find it annoying that I have never been to one lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't live in a city or near one, like you guys do

      Delete
    2. So, that's one reason why I have never been to one

      Delete
    3. I live like 30 minutes from one but I've been on a plane twice (to St. Louis and Denver)

      Delete
  25. Things I Will Do In 2016:

    1. Move onto 7th grade
    2. Graduate 6th grade
    3. Move onto my 2nd year of middle school
    4. Finish my first year of middle school
    5. Finish my 8th year of school
    6. Start my 9th year of school
    7. Be more than halfway done with school (in my whole life
    8. Continue my 2nd half of school (in my life)
    9. Have summer vacation
    10. Go back to school
    11. ……………………Okay I'll shut up…………………………

    ReplyDelete
  26. Also important post out on my blog. I'd recommend check on it out!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I will be a junior in 2016 next year and I'm like one of the oldest but Adrian's older than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be in 7th grade next year lol I'm a lot younger

      Delete
    2. Dylan is actually the oldest. Adrian is a junior, while Dylan is a senior (I think).

      Delete
    3. Miles is a junior and he/she will be a senior next year and I'm currently a sophomore. My little sister, Romina is in the same grade as you Parker. She is also in the same grade as Leah and Graham. Thatchos and Remy are both currently in their freshman year so they're a little bit younger than me. And on the last thought, Dylan isn't the oldest that commented on Adrian's blog because CountdownRecap commented a few times on his blog and I think he's married and the oldest.

      Delete
    4. Omg I totally forgot about CountdownRecap!

      Delete
    5. I am a junior and I'm a guy, thank you very much.

      Delete
    6. I am a freshman in middle school, thank you very much.

      Delete
  28. Guys! I have 45 songs for the year! I am having major trouble putting them together 45-1. I need some advice, can someone help me out, I am terrible at making decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always go from #1 to #45, not 45 to 1. Place the ones that you know will go in certain places. If your not sure if one song is better than another listen to them both and compare. Just do what your mind tells you basically. These are just some tips.

      Delete
    2. What I did was I took all the songs to debut on Hits 1 and the AT40 since November 1, 2014 and gave them a rating from 1-10. Then, I arranged all the tens, then the 9.5s (I had no room for the 9s)

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I suck at making decisions so I used the 45 songs I had and ranked them like Parker said, I had already gone through all of the debuts and selected all 45.

      Delete
  29. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLpxPcB1dcI

    TheTopMusicHit102 just made part 1 of his top 100 songs of 2015. And Jack I know you saw it, because you left a comment asking what he uses to make videos.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lol yeah. I was thinking about something and his videos are real good so I was wondering. One time I was his first view! That was a couple of weeks ago though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually he had another channel, but earlier this year it was taken down due to copyright in his videos. That's why Blank Space has 8 weeks at #1 and over 60 weeks on the chart. The old channel was more than 2 years old.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I did watch his old channel too.

      Delete
    3. I started watching it when Sugar, One Last Time, and Love Me Like You Do all occupied the top 3. I wish his old channel wasn't taken down.

      Delete
    4. Yeah so I can start ranting at She's Kinda Hot's peak even if it's #51.

      Delete
    5. On Billboard Hot 100 it peaked at #22 on this top 50 it was probably around the same spot as well. And you are not going to rant about a song you hate that someone else likes Parker.

      Delete
  31. listen to MADEON- PAY NO MIND ft passion pit

    ReplyDelete
  32. I feel much more confident lately. -corny joke clash- First, I'm going to Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas in the summer, Next I'm wearing Mark Classic leggings. Then I won't be babysat anymore. But whats wrong with being confident? -corny joke clash-

    ReplyDelete
  33. Most Missed Song: Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Afrojack/Nayer - Give Me Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Missed Song: Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say / In My Head (back when he was actually really good)

      Delete
    2. Who is Nayer and he's in Give Me Everything?

      Delete
    3. Most Missed Song: Your #1 song in your best of 2"15 chart which is David Guetta/Afrojack/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha - Hey Mama.

      Delete
  34. Guys check this vid out. I didn't make it myself and I didn't help either, but my friend said I should share it with some people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was stupid, I forgot to put the link LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xyNZ5CYIyk

      Delete
  35. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF4AsxlqYyE

    Part 2 is out.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Listening to ABC's New Year's Eve Special.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The Out Of The Woods video was


    .... actually idk what to think :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey! I just started my very own blog. It's about yours. Link shown below:

    www.hits1andmore.blogspot.com

    P.S. Please tell other bloggers like Parker Scott, Jack Farrell and Graham Badenhausen to come by and visit. I will be posting the Weekend Countdown and Hitbound every Saturday and some of the YouTube15 every Friday. Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice blog! I'll be sure to add it to my list of other Hits 1 Weekend Countdown blogs!

      Delete
    2. Also Adrian can you add WAMB10's blog to your sidebar? The link is on my blog's sidebar

      Delete
  39. Sorry, Adrian and Miles. Hit The Quan is playing right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last Song I Listened To In 2015: Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible

      Delete
    2. Last Song I Listened To In 2015: Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods

      Delete
    3. Last Song I Listened To In 2015: Out Of The Woods- Taylor Swift

      First Song I Listened To In 2016: Ignition (Remix)- R. Kelly

      Delete
    4. First Song I Listened To In 2016: Justin Bieber – Sorry (gotta start the year out right)

      Delete
    5. Last song I listened to in 2015: Pitbull/John Ryan - Fireball
      First song I listened to in 2016: Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?

      Delete
  40. Replies
    1. First Song I Listened To In 2016: Jason Derulo - Get Ugly

      Delete
    2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete
    3. New Years Resolutions:

      ~ Do more ice skating/play more hockey
      ~ Get Emmitt Smith on Madden Mobile by the time I go back to school
      ~ Improve on typing on my phone

      Delete
    4. Me beep beep

      1. Feel much more confident -corny joke clash-
      2. Do ice skating all year round

      Delete
    5. I will now eat downstairs for my revolution this year.

      Delete
  41. Wow. I actually made my second year through

    ReplyDelete
  42. Happy New Year from your Hits 1 Weekend Countdown blogger, Adrian Carrazco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy New Year y'all! Here's hoping you have a very safe, blessed, and happy 2016!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Happy New Year guys! So happy to be part of the blogging community! Happy 2016 from me, Jack Farrell!

    ReplyDelete
  45. 2016... hmm, feels a lot like 2015, but NEWER! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  46. EVERYBODY

    GO WATCH THE LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE VIDEO A MILLION TIMES

    EVEN IF ITS TOO CREEPY

    LETS HELP GET IT TO 1 BILLION VIEWS

    LEAN ON AND SUGAR AFTER THAT

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jessie J had such a weird hair style I didn't even know it was her.

    Look at this comparison: https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/jessie_j_shaved_head_love_or_loathe-lead.jpg?w=600

    Also happy 2016! So glad to be here in the blogger community!

    ReplyDelete
  48. 2016 is going to become a very good year and let's celebrate it by making it a good year.

    ReplyDelete
  49. My league is 2,643rd can i join parker my team is 84 offense 85 defense 86 special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My league is called Sunday Funday it's the 61st ranked if you go to the top 100

      Delete
  50. The Top 25 Awesomeness is out early! can DNCE keep the crown or will Calvin Harris, Halsey, or even Healer The Slime take the spot over!??!?!?! Just take the link below.

    http://durpblogs.blogspot.com/2016/01/t25-awesomeness-112016-new-years-edition.html#comment-form

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  51. hi my name is (censored) i like to NOT write lol-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------

    ReplyDelete
  52. What r ur leagues called? I'm only a 76 right now cause I started up like only a week ago but I was a 91 last season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham would you like to join my league we are trying to grow it it's called "The Batman Squad"

      Delete
    2. I'm in the 61st ranked league called Sunday Funday i'm an 86 ovr

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, and I was a 90 last season but I sold my team lol

      Delete
  53. My league is hellions we are legit

    ReplyDelete
  54. Yes! I knew there wasn't going to be any HitBound entrants but next week may have like 6 or 7.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Ethan and Mikey sorry I cant join ur leagues

    ReplyDelete
  56. Guys, I need help on choosing a career for my future. I really want to get into culinary arts, and I want to get into performing arts. I also am really good in math, and I also want to become an author. Which path should I choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Author! It would be so cool if you wrote a book Remy!

      Delete
    2. MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH
      MATH

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  57. "My dad loves everything with Nicki Minaj."

    I didn't know anyone over the age of 20 liked her music. She is the scourge of society and I hope she doesn't make any music in 2016 or ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian PLEASE delete this comment!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I think she has some really good rapping skills and her music is really fun to jam out to. I don't see what she's doing wrong.

      Delete
  58. Songs that will always be my most missed:

    Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ-Lean On
    OneRepublic-Counting Stars
    Olly Murs/Demi Lovato-Up
    Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne-Rather Be
    Anything by Imagine Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  59. New post out on my blog! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  60. JUST TURNED UP MY RADIO BECAUSE #29

    ReplyDelete
  61. HELLO AT #1.................... AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  62. Whoa I COMPLETELY forgot about the countdown!! #iamsodumb

    ReplyDelete