Saturday, December 12, 2015

Adele (5) – Week Of December 12, 2015


I'm rather annoyed at the fact that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West think it's okay to name their son "Saint". And I thought they couldn't get worse than they did for their daughter, North. Honestly, these kids are going to hate their names when they get older. So well done, you two. You just gave a reason for your children to hate you sometime in the future. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Hozier – Someone New (#35)
  • Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (#37)

Last Week's #1 Song: Adele – Hello
The Countdown
45. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#42) [3 Weeks At #1]
44. Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean? (#43)
43. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha – That's How You Know (RE-ENTRY)
42. Nick Jonas – Levels (#45)
41. Adam Lambert – Ghost Town (#41)
40. Twenty One Pilots – Tear In My Heart (#40)
39. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again (#44) [4 Weeks At #1]
38. R. City/Adam Levine – Locked Away (#25)
37. Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You (DEBUT)
36. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (#29)
35. Fifth Harmony – Worth It (#34)
34. Ed Sheeran – Photograph (#11) [1 Week At #1]
33. The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face (#28)
32. Rachel Platten – Stand By You (#31)
31. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Hey Everybody! (#20)
30. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Eric Nally – Downtown (#30)
29. Sam Hunt – House Party (#33)
28. Taylor Swift – Bad Blood (#24) [2 Weeks At #1]
27. Halsey – New Americana (#27)
26. Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#18)
25. Ariana Grande – Focus (#22)
24. X Ambassadors – Renegades (#7)
23. Pentatonix – Can't Sleep Love (#21)
22. Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#16)
21. The Weeknd – In The Night (#39)
20. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#38)
19. Justin Bieber – Sorry (#26)
18. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods (#36)
17. Flo Rida – My House (#19)
16. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#32)
15. Alessia Cara – Here (#17)
14. One Direction – Drag Me Down (#2) [1 Week At #1]
13. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better (#13)
12. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran – Lay It All On Me (#23)
11. Selena Gomez – Same Old Love (#12)
10. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind (#10)
  9. Shawn Mendes – Stitches (#4) [3 Weeks At #1]
  8. Daya – Hide Away (#15)
  7. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#5) [12 Weeks At #1]
  6. Demi Lovato – Confident (#6)
  5. One Direction – Perfect (#9)
  4. Little Mix – Black Magic (#8)
  3. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (#14) [1 Week At #1]
  2. Elle King – Ex's and Oh's (#3)
  1. Adele – Hello (#1) [5th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Ed Sheeran – Photograph (–23)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between The Weeknd – In The Night, Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods, and Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (+18)

New Entrants
~ As we get yet another re-entry from That's How You Know by Nico & Vinz, that means only one new entrant this week.

~ I've been enjoying Used To Love You for the past couple of weeks now. It seems like a song about Gwen Stefani's former ex-husband, Gavin Rossdale. It's definitely a huge step up from the abomination of Spark The Fire from last year, which never actually made it on the countdown. But overall, Used To Love You is currently one of my favorite songs on the countdown.

Used To Love Blurbs
~ The Hit 45 Chart for this week is out! Find out if Audien and Lady Antebellum can hold at #1 with Something Better for a second week in a row!
Link: http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2015/12/hit-45-chart-week-of-december-12-2015.html

~ Yes, I realized that I still haven't posted the Song Wars Round 1 results yet. You guys are going to have to bear with me on this. It's almost the end of the year. So I'm basically working on a million posts all at the same time. They'll get posted eventually. This is also the reason why I'm only doing a couple of blurbs on this post. I'm working on so much stuff right now. So yeah.

~ So for this Wednesday night, I have tickets to go to the 103.5 KISS FM Jingle Ball 2015 at the Allstate Arena. I'm really excited about it! Here's what the lineup looks like:


  • 5 Seconds Of Summer
  • Selena Gomez
  • Nick Jonas
  • Fifth Harmony
  • Shawn Mendes
  • Tove Lo
  • Charlie Puth
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • R. City
  • DNCE
  • Conrad Sewell

So that'll be this Wednesday night. I'm really looking forward to it!

~ Most Missed Countdown Song: Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night

My Top 5 Picks
1. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better
2. Rachel Platten – Stand By You
3. Justin Bieber – Sorry
4. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious
5. Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You

114 comments:

  1. What's with the lack of blurbs (hate to be that guy sry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about you read the few blurbs that are there if you haven't already.

      Delete
    2. In sorry, I was wondering but I shouldn't expect 15 blurbs a week

      Delete
  2. Wait a second.........

    Did you grow back into See You Again?
    Why is Levels not in turquoise or red? Same with Worth It and Wildest Dreams.
    How the heck can you still like Victorious, Renegades, Ex's And Oh's, and Black Magic?
    Why is Can't Sleep Love in red?
    Why is Confident in blue?
    What is your bottom 5 picks now that WTWM and Uma Thurman are gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - A little bit.
      - They're not as old as other songs.
      - They're all still awesome.
      - Can't Sleep Love has been in red for its entire tenure so far and you're just asking now?
      - I answered that last week in the blurbs.

      Bottom 5 Songs:
      1. Tear In My Heart
      2. Thinking Out Loud
      3. Downtown
      4. Can't Sleep Love
      5. Like I'm Gonna Lose You

      Delete
    2. ONE MORE QUESTION

      How is LIGLY in your Bottom 5 over SUAD?

      Delete
    3. Imagine you're at a club.


      Which song would you rather have the DJ play? The energetic Shut Up and Dance which you get on the dancefloor to? Or the boring Like I'm Gonna Lose You for all the couples to start slow dancing?

      Delete
    4. Whatever. I personally think Shut Up and Dance is better.

      Delete
  3. Wait A Second:
    Why is See You Again in pink?
    Why did you start to get sick of On My Mind?
    What's so good about Lay It All On Me?
    How is Out Of The Woods not in your top 5?
    When will you get sick of Ex's & Oh's or Drag Me Down?
    Why isn't Shut Up And Dance not in orange?
    How did Photograph turn from yellow to turquoise when it had the biggest drop?
    Why is Here in blue?
    Why is Worth It in yellow?
    Why is Someone New close to getting old?
    Where are the blurbs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh I meant why isn't SUAD in orange?

      Delete
    3. - Grew back into it a little.
      - Overlistened to it.
      - Catchy beat. Sheeran's vocals are actually pretty good.
      - Not good enough.
      - In the future.
      - Not horrible enough.
      - Opinions still change whether or not it jumped/dropped.
      - Only okay.
      - Old.
      - Overlistening to it.
      - If you read the few blurbs that are there, you'd know.

      Delete
    4. And Adrian, what's your favorite United State of Pop by DJ Earworm. Mine has to be 2012's, Shine Brighter.

      Delete
  4. What's your favorite of DJ Earworm's United State Of Pop? Mine is Shine Brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you! I wanna go to a another concert someday:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. speaking of concerts, I have 2 concerts next week. 1 is my christmas concert, and one is my band. i need black shoes

      Delete
  6. Omg he says it right in the blurbs guys! He has like a million posts he has to work on right now for the end of the year!!!! So he doesn't have much time to do blurbs!!!! Okay? Read between the lines, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Kimye's name choices are ridiculous. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top 3 Recommendations For Hits 1:

    Who Is Fancy/Meghan Trainor/Ariana Grande - Boys Like You
    The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses
    Shaggy/Pitbull/Gene Noble - Only Love

    Also Adrian, what's your opinion on the 2 new Hitbound songs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, can someone tell me why did That's How You Know have to re-enter, when I'm sick of hearing it.

    The exits are really nothing special, and the only great exit is Used To Love You. At least its better than the commercial failure that was Spark The Fire from last year.

    Thinking Out Loud must leave next week.

    Same with See You Again.

    Why is Victorious at #36?!

    I fear Ex's & Oh's will hit #1 next week.

    Same with Wildest Dreams hitting #1 again.

    Can we please get Stand By You in the top 20 or even top 10?

    I expected Out Of The Woods and In The Nigh to have the biggest jump, but I didn't expect Irresistible to do the same as well.

    I think me, and a few people are surprised that Renegades took a big drop out of the top 10.

    Top 5:

    1. Hello- Adele
    2. Out Of The Woods
    3. Stand By You- Rachel Platten
    4. Tear In My Heart- Twenty One Pilots (Not an error)
    5. Used To Love You- Gwen Stefani

    Bottom 5:

    1. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
    2. Can't Sleep Love- Pentatonix
    3. See You Again= Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
    4. Locked Away- R. City ft. Adam Levine
    5. Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

    Hits 1 Recommendations:

    Roses- The Chainsmokers ft. ROZES
    Stressed out- Twenty One Pilots
    Something In The Way You Move- Ellie Goulding
    Sober- Selena Gomez
    Army- Ellie Goulding
    Roots- Imagine Dragons

    Throwback Picks:

    Hollaback Girl- Gwen Stefani
    Super Bass- Nicki Minaj
    1999- prince
    Light 'Em Up- Fall Out Boy
    Sugar We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy

    Most Missed Songs:

    Blank Space- Taylor Swift
    Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
    Baby Don't Lie- Gwen Stefani
    Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
    Cool For The Summer- Demi Lovato

    Christmas recommendations:

    All I want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
    Last Christmas- Wham!
    Last Christmas- Taylor Swift
    Do They Know Its Christmas Time- Band Aid
    Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms
    White Christmas- Bing Crosby (AKA, the best song ever)
    Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee
    Underneath The Tree- Kelly Clakrson

    And I understand the lack of blurbs Adrian. You have a lot of posts that need to be taken care of, and even worse now since its the last month of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF DOWNTOWN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF SEE YOU AGAIN

      Delete
    2. I will never get sick of Worth It.

      Delete
    3. I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF YOUR MOM

      Delete
    4. For me. Worth It is in the category of "old but I still like it" and will probably stay that way.

      Delete
    5. I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF HEY MAMA

      Delete
    6. I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF TRAP QUEEN OR 679

      Delete
    7. My favorite song of all time is Ariana Grande/Zedd - Break Free which means I will never get sick of it ever.

      Delete
    8. My 2 favorite songs of all time are MKTO - Classic and Eminem - The Real Slim Shady

      Delete
  11. There is a war in my house over Coldplay-Adventure Of A Lifetime

    My Dad and Sister says it's super annoying
    My Mom and me LOOOOVE

    Which side are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like singing!


    I like dancing!

    I like trains.

    CRASH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what's up with you

      I like trains

      Hahaha yes you do

      Delete
    2. hey, you know whos weird, yo- CRASH!

      Delete
    3. I thought it was, "hey, you know who's GAY? Yo- *crash*"

      Delete
  13. Adrian please tell me you hate Stressed Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I COULD NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I used to hate it. But now I'm not sure.

      Delete
    3. I hate you so much, Mikey and Parker!

      ....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\...

      Delete
    4. That did not come out as I thought it would. It's supposed to be a middle finger.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Tell the Swiz Kid "happy birthday!"
      Also I just realized something...
      I will never get to meet T-Swiz unless it's in my Wildest Dreams... ;D

      Delete
  15. I definitely get the lack of blurbs. I to have like 10 posts I am currently working on and trying to get done by 2016. It is crazy. Anyways, The Hot 45 Chart is out and see the list of things I have to get done. Will Ari hold at #1? Or will T Swizzle take the spot? Happy birthday T Swizzle! hotfortyfive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to go to middle school next year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck Leah! I'm sure you'll love it! 7th grade is a hard transition but you will definitely get used to it. Now that I'm in 8th grade I am happy because I don't have to adapt to new changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am sure! I been stuck to the same elementary school since kindergarten

      Delete
    2. I'm a sophomore in high school but I should be a junior because I waited a year before I can go to kindergarten.

      Delete
    3. I'm sure I'm the only 12 year old (NOT YET) with autisum who goes to middle school. Get this! the last day of school this year is my 12th birthday!

      Delete
    4. I'm the only 11 year old besides Durp except I'm in 6th grade and I think he's in 5th.

      Also 2 new posts out on my blog!

      Delete
    5. 1st grade and 2nd grade were easy. 3rd grade was pretty easy. 4th grade was awesome. 5th grade was awful. 6th grade is okay I guess. I've heard 7th grade is horrible though.

      Also Adrian I totally understand, you've like never missed 1 post and I've been blogging only for like 6 months and I've missed a billion. Plus you still posted the countdown and still did a few blurbs explaining why. Your Hit 45 chart also probably takes like 3 hours to make plus this makes it like 4-5 hours of posting a week. I totally understand the lack of blurbs and you are a great blogger.

      -Graham :)

      Delete
    6. 7th grade isn't bad at all! I've had an awful lot of fun in it and you in middle school you make a lot of new friends! It's a lot fun, you'll enjoy it

      Delete
    7. I'm in 9th grade. And let me tell you all, it's really HIGH SCHOOL that will be the REAL challenge. Middle school is a breeze. So get used to it!

      Delete
  18. READ THIS COMMENT!


    Alrighty, T45 Mania is our enjoy that! but in bigger news, check my sidebars in a few minutes (as of now) and you'll see a sidebar labeled "Ultimate Winter Soundtrack" voting! VOTE IN THOSE LINKS! Have a nice Sunday. Go Falcons!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Best Song On Youtube 15: Tie Between Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home and Who Is Fancy/Megan Trainor/Ariana Grande - Boys Like You

    Worst Song On Youtube 15: Sun Don't Shine


    Best Song On Countdown: Irresistible

    Worst Song On Countdown: #45 obviously


    Best Song On Hitbound: Probably I Know What You Did Last Summer

    Worst Song On Hitbound: Get Ugly (Sorry Parker)
    I'm also pretty sure Somebody To Love Me left


    Best Song On Hits & Misses: Gibberish (Still) or Irresistible

    Worst Song On Hits & Misses: Roar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get Ugly is rly good! It's extremely fun to have a party to or just have fun to! Definitely in my daily soundtrack :)

      Delete
    2. Maybe It'll grow on me but I'm not a fan right now.

      Delete
    3. I don't think Boys Like You is on the YouTube 15.

      Delete
  20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZncQdYwN5g

    The top 50 songs of the week is out now. Can Adele hold on for a seventh week in a row?

    ReplyDelete
  21. STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    STRESSED OUT ON Z100
    (Yes that was necessary!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. After the first listen to a certain song, I would like to say that:

    TWENTY ONE PILOTS-STRESSED OUT IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No parker, you are over 9000% to infinitely wrong, because Stressed Out is AMAZING!!!!

      Delete
    2. I agree infinity percent with Miles!

      Delete
    3. I DISAGREE infinity percent with both of you!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. I grew on it and it's now just amazing but not as good as Holding On To You from 2013.

      Delete
  23. Everybody! Please go and vote! Just follow this link and place your votes for the Best of the Best 2015! Thank You!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1441x1QuQCJdF1BczrAYcoqNQNxrUoRSfOQdK_ur6_4c/viewform

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voted, also I know u like the walking dead and even though you've probably seen this I think you'd be interested by it
      http://patch.com/new-jersey/ramsey-nj/walking-dead-actor-bitten-fan-bergen-convention-report?utm_source=newsletter-daily&utm_medium=email&utm_term=arts%20%26%20entertainment&utm_campaign=newsletter&utm_content=article-topstories

      I'm still only on season 4 lol!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  24. OMG ALL ABOUT THAT BASS ON HITS 1 RIGHT NOW YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good song:

    Ty Dolla Sign/Future/Rae Sremmund-Blasé

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blasé SUCKS but I sorta like Again.
      Good Song- twenty-one pilots- Stressed Out HAAAAAAA

      Delete
    2. Good song: Jason Derulo/Meghan Trainer- Painkiller

      Also, Get Ugly is like so catchy! And that chorus is so catchy I mean when Derulo is singing!!! It better debut. and better not be like Cheyenne

      Delete
  26. My makeup posts for the weeks I missed are out! Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azXq1BHqqTI

    Why won't people listen to this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Adrian, I want you to put the Hitbound List, YouTube 15, and the Hits & Misses Show on your next weekend countdown post.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Stupid song twenty one pilots-stressed out

    ReplyDelete
  30. TWENTY ONE PILOTS RULE!

    - Jason Rearick

    ReplyDelete