Sunday, May 18, 2014

Changing Things Up A Bit

Hey guys. I’m changing things up a bit. I’m moving my Hit 45 Chart to another site! I created a new site on Google, so I will not be using blogger. I’ll give you the link. Apparently, Google sites do not allow public comments. So I tried something else to allow you guys to comment. If you could please visit the site and try commenting on it, that would be great. I’m still reviewing the Sirius XM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown on this blog. I’m just not gonna do my Top 45 Chart on this blog anymore. So please visit the site.

Here’s The Link: https://sites.google.com/a/maine207west.org/hit-45-chart/

7 comments:

  1. Why is it called "maine207west"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is part of my school email and I guess it just automatically became part of the URL.

      Delete
  2. So you are from Maine?

    -remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s the school district. I live in Illinois.

      Delete
    2. Do you personally know CountdownRecap and that is why you started this blog? I am just asking because I know he lives in Illinois too.

      Delete
    3. I personally don’t know him. I started this blog because his blog was cool.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Wiggle! Stop the hatin'! Its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete