Friday, April 5, 2019

Jonas Brothers (1) – Week Of March 30, 2019

Hey guys! As you can probably tell, this week was kind of a busy week for me. But the countdown post is here and that's what matters. As you guys probably know, Google+ officially shut down earlier this week, which I figured would affect commenting in some way. It seems like you guys can still comment normally and you can edit your Blogger accounts if you want to add a profile photo. But yeah. It seems like not much has changed, which is good. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Sabrina Carpenter – Sue Me (#34)
  • Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#43)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
The Countdown
45. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#45)
44. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#44)
43. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#41)
42. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#42)
41. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#33) [1 Week At #1]
40. Austin Brown – In Betweenin' (DEBUT)
39. Kelsy Karter – Harry (#39)
38. LSD/Lil Wayne – Genius (#35)
37. Madison Beer/Offset – Hurts Like Hell (#36)
36. Post Malone – Wow (#40)
35. Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next (#28)
34. P!nk – Walk Me Home (DEBUT)
33. Jake Miller – Wait For You (#27)
32. Cardi B/Bruno Mars – Please Me (#31)
31. Zedd/Katy Perry – 365 (#38)
30. Grandson – Apologize (#26)
29. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#20)
28. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#25) [5 Weeks At #1]
27. Maren Morris – GIRL (#32)
26. Khalid – Better (#24)
25. Yungblud/Halsey/Travis Barker – 11 Minutes (#23)
24. Dan + Shay – Speechless (#21)
23. Meghan Trainor – All The Ways (#30)
22. Lil Peep/iLoveMakonnen/Fall Out Boy – I've Been Waiting (#29)
21. Lauv/Troye Sivan – I'm So Tired (#18)
20. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More (#17)
19. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower (#22)
18. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine (#16)
17. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside (#13)
16. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (#37)
15. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger (#15)
14. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#12)
13. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#7) [7 Weeks At #1]
12. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (#4)
11. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#6) [2 Weeks At #1]
10. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me (#9)
  9. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar (#19)
  8. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings (#11)
  7. Dean Lewis – Be Alright (#8)
  6. Halsey – Without Me (#5) [5 Weeks At #1]
  5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love (#14)
  4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#10) [8 Weeks At #1]
  3. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho (#3)
  2. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  1. Jonas Brothers – Sucker (#2) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (4)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Anne-Marie – 2002 (–9)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (+21)

New Entrants
~ The first of our debuts and the less interesting of the two comes from Austin Brown with In Betweenin'. I really don't have much to say about this song other than the fact that it's just not that interesting. I thought it was okay at first listen, but it's been slowly getting worse over time. The production is fine and the song is kind of catchy. But I don't like the vocals. They show his age too much, which I understand is beyond his control. But maybe he should wait a few years for his voice to mature or something. I don't really know, but those vocals just aren't working for me.

~ Next is Walk Me Home by P!nk. This is probably the weakest lead single she has ever released. It's still good because of the beat and her vocals. But it's very poppy and radio-friendly and I know P!nk is capable of better. The song is also kind of short being under 3 minutes. I usually prefer some of her longer songs like Just Give Me A Reason and What About Us. It's not bad by any means and I'm still looking forward to Hurts 2B Human (especially the collabs with Wrabel and Khalid). I just know P!nk is extremely talented and can make better music.


Best Debut of the Week: P!nk – Walk Me Home


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah
  • Marshmello/CHVRCHES – Here With Me
  • Louis Tomlinson – Two Of Us
  • Billie Eilish – Bury A Friend
  • NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Captain Cuts/Georgia Ku – So Close
  • Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime
  • Ciara – Thinkin Bout You (DEBUT)
  • lovelytheband – Maybe, I'm Afraid
  • Ally Brooke/Tyga – Low Key
  • Ava Max – So Am I
  • Lizzo – Juice (DEBUT)
  • FLETCHER – Undrunk
  • Ariana Grande – Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
  • Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde
  • Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You

~ I find it interesting how Hits 1 did a whole premiere for Thinkin Bout You, especially since it doesn't seem like they've cared much for Ciara. The song is okay. I like the production and the song is kind of catchy. But I don't love her voice here and I just feel like the song is missing something. It could be a grower, but for now I consider it decent.

~ Next is Juice by Lizzo. Again, I think the production is solid and the song is catchy. But I don't really like her voice. Thinkin Bout You has a better chance at growing on me because I think Ciara is a better vocalist. Juice doesn't really have much going for it. It's not bad, but it's not memorable and I'd prefer it didn't become a hit.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Kygo/Valerie Broussard – Think About You
2. Marshmello/CHVRCHES – Here With Me
3. Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj – Dumb Blonde
4. Bebe Rexha – Last Hurrah
5. Panic! At The Disco – Dancing's Not A Crime


Blurb Me Home
~ Sucker by the Jonas Brothers moved up to #1 this week, which is not surprising at all. I already know this is gonna be there for a while. Fortunately, it's a really good song, so I'm cool with it.

~ Also moving into the Top 5, we have Who Do You Love, which was expected to happen at some point, and..... High Hopes????? I mean I still enjoy the song, but it's been here for what feels like forever. I think it's time for the song to start moving down. It really does not still need to be in the Top 5. But I'll take it over Without Me.

~ Ariana Grande – 7 Rings rose back into the Top 10, which I figured would happen since it has aired as Most Wutchuwanted for some reason. Ariana even has a new song out with Victoria Monet and it's utter trash. Seriously, I don't understand what happened to Ariana Grande. I remember when she used to be really talented. And now all that seems to have gone away and she's become extremely overrated.

~ Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar moved into the Top 10 this week, which I'm all for since it is a great song. I'm not sure how much longer this will last here, but I kind of hope it becomes a hit. It deserves it.

~ Now this is what I like to see. Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper had the Biggest Jump of the Week into the Top 20. This is easily the best thing that happened on the countdown this week. I really hope this actually becomes a hit here. It's truly an amazing song.

~ On the other side of things, 2002 by Anne-Marie had the Biggest DROP!!!!... of the week and it definitely deserved it. This should not still be here. It was never a hit and it's not even a good song. Hits 1, you guys need to stop trying to make Anne-Marie a thing.

~ Four of our seven debuts from last week either held their spot or fell, which shows how weak some of them are. The only big jump was Shallow, and then there were some smaller jumps from All The Ways and Girl, neither of which are good. Genius did not deserve to drop. I would like to see this become a bigger hit than Thunderclouds because it's obviously the better song.

~ As far as the exits go, Sue Me is bad and one of Sabrina Carpenter's most generic songs. I'm really glad this didn't become a hit and I think Hits 1 should stop picking up her music because aside from Almost Love, none of it is good. I'm quite impressed with how well Don't Go Breaking My Heart did. This was severely underrated everywhere else and it was one of the best songs of 2018. I'm so glad it was hit here. It's such a fun song and it's really nice to have these guys back. I still love this song, but I'm happy with how long it stuck around and how well it did. It definitely deserved it.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Ariana Grande – 7 Rings
19. Halsey – Without Me

1 – Bad:
18. Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly

2 – Mediocre:
17. Twenty One Pilots – Chlorine
16. Post Malone/Swae Lee – Sunflower

3 – Decent:
15. Ellie Goulding/Diplo – Close To Me
14. Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
13. Jonas Brothers – Sucker
12. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
11. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
10. Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
9. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
8. Dan + Shay – Tequila
7. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier
6. Imagine Dragons – Bad Liar
5. The Chainsmokers/5 Seconds Of Summer – Who Do You Love
4. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
3. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More
2. Dean Lewis – Be Alright

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow

Overall Score: 77/100 = 77% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Kevin Rudolf/Lil Wayne – Let It Rock

Most Missed Countdown Song: Linkin Park – Burn It Down

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Dean Lewis – Stay Awake

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Justin Timberlake/Chris Stapleton – Say Something (#28)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow
2. Dean Lewis – Be Alright
3. Kelsea Ballerini – Miss Me More
4. Sam Smith/Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
5. Khalid – Better

119 comments:

  1. Inb4 Chase comes here and ruins our lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inb4 w.. well that is not appropriate to tell me that. I need you to seriously stop, I'm not kidding at all that is not funny.

      Delete
    2. Enough with the Inb4s already Waffle.

      Delete
    3. Enough with your existence

      Delete
    4. don't act like you do the inb4 thing too chase. hypocritical hyena

      Delete
    5. Waffle stop


      Mr weezer okay i’ll Stop

      Delete
  2. Yay that throwback! A favorite of mine. The most missed song too. I listened to that band a lot this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that throwback I hate this crappy sugar kind of song

      Delete
  3. Carly Rae Jepsen is releasing new music in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute.... her new album Dedicated was officially released with new music. Whoops I was wrong

      Delete
    2. are you sure? her new album is coming out next month

      Delete
  4. My Predictions for Tomorrow, I know everybody's gonna laugh at this one:

    Out:
    High Hopes
    Sweet but Psycho
    thank u, next
    Sucker

    In:
    shut up
    Timebomb
    Baby Shark
    Old Town Road (I Got the Horses in the Back)

    #1: Close to Me (1st Week)

    Biggest Drop: Hey Look Ma, I Made It (-42)

    Biggest Jump: WALK ME HOME (+32)

    HitBound entrants:
    Fall
    Blast Off
    Cool
    Medicine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is right right guys I am going to say this is a funny prediction.

      Delete
    2. where the fuck is weezer cum

      Delete
    3. Of course to me I a.... Adrian can you please delete Waffle, Nick and Weezer’s comment for me thanks

      Delete
  5. hey guys please do my rankdown. it is on the discography of w e e z e r

    https://mrweezerschartexam.blogspot.com/2019/04/weezer-rankdown-due-june-9th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw if you don't do this rankdown, weezer cum will take over your dreams and you will live with eternal nightmares for the rest of your life. i am not joking

      Delete
    2. Your name is mr weezer not weezer c—

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://weeklyweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/p/30-pop-rankdown.html

    Please consider doing my rankdown. It's only 30 songs so it should be quick and easy. YOu've got 'til April 26.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, has anyone had a problem with editing their posts after they were published?

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And here are the exits for tomorrow:

    High Hopes
    thank u, next
    Sweet but Psycho
    Sucker

    And the entrants are:
    BABY shark
    Shut up
    Ring ring
    Cool

    The biggest drop will be



    Hlmimi down 41 points and the biggest jump will be emu up 32 points.

    The the HitBound entrants are
    R.I.P.
    Power over Me
    Choke
    Almost (Sweet Music)


    This is the correct countdown for tomorrow and we will soon find out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Chase you just made yourself look even more like a fucking numbskull

      Delete
    2. "This is the correct countdown for tomorrow and we will soon find out"

      If you find out tomorrow then how in Russian agencies do you know this is correct?

      Delete
  11. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Kygo/Valerie Broussard - Think About You
    lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
    Jordan McGraw - Flexible (Debut)
    Ariana Grande - Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored
    Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime
    Avril Lavigne/Nicki Minaj - Dumb Blonde
    Ciara - Thinkin Bout You
    Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
    Jonas Brothers - Cool (Debut)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound List (part 2):

      MAX/Quinn XCII - Love Me Less (Debut)
      Marshmello/CHVRCHES - Here With Me
      Ava Max - So Am I
      Fletcher - Undrunk
      Louis Tomlinson - Two Of Us
      NOTD/Felix Jaehn/Georgia Ku/Captain Cuts - So Close

      Delete
  12. Here are the exits this week:
    365
    Harry
    Girls like You

    That’s it 3 exits. Good riddance Girls like You, you will never be missed.

    And the entrants are to be announced and the number one song is also to be announced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inb4 Adrian says yes you are right there are 3 exits.

      Delete
    2. The weekend countdown is being held this morning and the debuts will start this morning at 7:00.

      Delete
    3. 365 left for good I don't know Harry and why did it leave without starting to take a short period of time? Ya for Girls like You!!!

      Delete
    4. Inb4 Scott or Beluga says "yes there are 3 exits." Inb4 someone says the wrong song is #1.

      Delete
    5. The number one song this week is...

      Love Lies by Khakid and Normani!

      Delete
    6. I thought it left. I thought Sucker was #1.

      Delete
    7. Yeah I think Love Lies just slipped to #43. And Sucker is #1 right guys?

      Delete
    8. Nick, you are so wrong on this one!!!!






      Sucker is #1.

      Delete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      Monopoly
      Medicine
      Timebomb
      Going Bad

      No:
      Gloria
      I Guess I Just Feel Like
      Get Up
      Baby Shark
      Money
      Sally Walker
      Drip Too Hard

      Delete
  14. Report: Billie Eilish’s “bad guy” may challenge Ariana Grande’s “7 rings” for #1 on Billboard Hot 100 this Tuesday. The scoop will be starting Monday afternoon. Anybody heard the news?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here is the official countdown is anybody awake? Waffle? I guess just disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Juice, Low Key and Last Hurrah debuted and Sucker is still #1.

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://weeklyweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/2019/04/jonas-brothers-2-april-6-2019.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://weeklyweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/p/30-pop-rankdown.html

      Also, here's a rankdown if anyone's interested.

      Delete
  19. My countdown post from last week is out! Check it out:

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2019/04/jonas-brothers-1-week-of-march-30-2019.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  20. Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Khalid/John Mayer - Outta My Head
    The Lumineers - Gloria
    Ariana Grande and Victoria Monét - MONOPOLY
    LSD - No New Friends
    Indiana Massara - I Think We’re Alone Now
    Jonas Brothers - Cool
    Jennifer Lopez/French Montana - Medicine
    DaVido - Fall
    John Mayer - I Guess I Just Feel Like
    I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - Choke
    Shinedown - GET UP
    Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful
    Pinkfong - Baby Shark
    David Guetta/BeBe Rexha/J Balvin - Say My Name
    Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (I Got the Horses in the Back)
    Cardi B - Money
    Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker
    WALK THE MOON - Timebomb
    Sofia Reyes/RITA ORA/Anitta - R.I.P.
    Mabel - Don’t Call Me Up
    Dermot Kennedy - Power over Me
    Greyson Chance - shut up
    Lil Baby & Gunna - Drip Too Hard
    Meek Mill/Drake - Going Bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They already picked up Cool

      Delete
    2. Yes:
      Old Town Road
      Timebomb
      Don't Call Me Up

      No:
      MONOPOLY
      I Guess I Just Feel Like
      Baby Shark
      Money
      R.I.P.

      Delete
    3. Obviously you didn't look at the Hitbound lists I posted before you recommended Jonas Brothers - Cool

      Delete
  21. no memees baby shark
    no LSD no new friends
    stop with cardi B money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Money, Baby Shark and No New Friends. These are my recommendations to debut on the Hits 1 voting poll

      Delete
  22. New Music from BTS and Halsey:

    BTS and Halsey just released a new music video for the single "Boy with Luv". It will be released sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO!!! This is guaranteed to get picked up by Hits 1!

      Delete
  23. I need you to post a Jonas Brothers Siriusxm Hits1 Weekend countdown post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Slayer69 are you a singer or a rapper?

    ReplyDelete
  25. bad guy by Billie Eilish is now the #1 song in America since it debuted at #1 in Australia. And Billie Eilish is the #1 female artist on Artist 100.

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2019/04/jonas-brothers-2-week-of-april-6-2019.html

    -1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    20. Ariana Grande - 7 rings

    0: Crap
    19. Twenty One Pilots - Chlorine
    18. Lauv featuring Troye Sivan - i'm so tired...
    17. Halsey - Without Me
    16. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    15. Post Malone and Swae Lee - Sunflower

    4: Good
    14. Ellie Goulding x Diplo - Close to Me
    13. Ava Max - Sweet But Psyco

    5: Great
    12. Sam Smith and Normani - Dancing with a Stranger
    11. Dean Lewis - Be Alright
    10. benny blanco featuring Halsey and Khalid - Eastside
    9. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes
    8. Dan + Shay - Tequila
    7. Marshmello featuring Bastille - Happier
    6. Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar
    5. The Chainsmokers featuring Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
    4. Panic! at the Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    3. The Chainsmokers and 5 Seconds of Summer - Who Do You Love
    2. Jonas Brothers - Sucker

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    1. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper - Shallow

    Overall Top 20 Score: 71% (B-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hits 1 updated the voting poll!

    No Longer Available:
    Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess
    Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
    Madison Beer - Hurts Like Hell
    LSD/Lil Wayne - Genius
    Meghan Trainor - ALL THE WAYS

    Available For Voting:
    Jennifer Lopez - Medicine
    Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road
    BTS/Halsey - Boy With Luv
    The Chainsmokers - Kills You Slowly
    Alec Benjamin - If We Have Each Other
    Jonas Brothers - Cool (Even though it was on Hit-Bound last week)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the one who says Hits 1 updated the voting poll

      Delete
    2. Well you’re not. Therefore, you’re completely useless. Now go away.

      Delete
    3. Waffle, I am not going away please stop.

      Delete
    4. They probably forgot to add Cool in last week. Also, more Alec Benjamin, excited about this.

      Delete
    5. But The Way I Am has to leave too.

      Delete
  28. Predictions For April 13, 2019:

    Out:
    I'm A Mess
    The Way I Am
    Hurts Like Hell
    Genius
    ALL THE WAYS

    In:
    Undrunk
    Two Of Us
    Here With Me
    Dumb Blonde
    Dancing's Not A Crime

    Hit-Bound Entrants:
    Medicine
    Old Town Road
    Boy With Luv
    Kills You Slowly
    If We Have Each Other

    Biggest Drop: 7 rings

    Biggest Jump: Last Hurrah

    #1: Who Do You Love (1st Week!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Sucker will still celebrate a 3rd week at #1 on Weekend countdown and tha...... wait a minute Sweet but Psycho May challenge Sucker for #1

      Delete
    2. There's also Who Do You Love

      Delete
    3. Beluga, your predictions are wrong this week. Medicine & Old Town Road are possibly going to debut the countdown and Dancing's Not a Crime and Dumb Blonde might stay HitBound for a little longer.

      Delete
    4. And Cool is also going to be a debut on the countdown.

      Delete
    5. Honestly if Undrunk, DNAC, and Here with Me debut on the exact same week I'm gonna run an all-night Bloons TD 6 marathon (BTD6 is tower defense).

      Delete
  29. AVICII REPORT: Anybody remember the death DJ Avicii, he is releasing a new album called TIM and the new single is called SOS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instead, you can listen to Weezer's 13th studio album "Weezer" (aka the Black Album) and become filled with joy and cum of the weezer variety

      Delete
    2. Adrian can you please delete mr. weezer's comment for me? Thanks

      Delete
  30. Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Ellie Goulding - Flux
    Luke Bryan - Knockin' Boots
    Blake Shelton - God's Country
    Pinkfong - Baby Shark
    Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way
    Carrie Underwood - Southbound
    Khalid/John Mayer - Outta My Head
    Tom Walker - Just You and I
    Little Big Town - The Daughters
    Meek Mill/Drake - Going Bad
    Push Baby - mama's house

    ReplyDelete
  31. I thought you said you had an album out and you started singing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Baby shark!

    Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Mommy shark!

    Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Daddy shark!

    Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Grandma shark!

    Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Grandpa shark!

    Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Let's go hunt!

    Run away, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Run away, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Run away, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Run away!

    Safe at last, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Safe at last, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Safe at last, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    Safe at last!

    It's the end, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    It's the end, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    It's the end, doo doo doo doo doo doo
    It's the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please commit eaten by daddy shark

      Delete
    2. Weezer cum, doo doo doo doo doo doo
      Weezer cum, doo doo doo doo doo doo
      Weezer cum, doo doo doo doo doo doo
      Weezer cum!

      Delete
    3. I love that song. Waffle this is a funny song.

      Delete
  33. Top 10 Justin Timberlake Songs of the Week everybody is going to laugh at this one:
    1. Lil Nas X/Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road
    2. Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You
    3. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me a River
    4. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
    5. Justin Timberlake - Señorita
    6. Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
    7. Justin Timberlake - My Love
    8. Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around... Comes Around
    9. Justin Timberlake - Summer Love
    10. Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all: I'm confused
      Second of all: Where's Mirrors???

      Delete
    2. Wow I’m laughing so hard.

      Delete
    3. Top 10 Justin Timberlake Songs of the Week everybody is going to laugh at this one:
      1. Weezer cum
      2. Weezer cum
      3. Weezer cum
      4. Weezer cum
      5. Weezer cum
      6. Weezer cum
      7. Weezer cum
      8. Weezer cum
      9. Weezer cum
      10. Weezer cum

      Delete
  34. Updated predictions:

    Debuting:
    Here With Me
    Undrunk
    Dancing's Not A Crime
    Old Town Road
    Dumb Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Dancing's Not a Crime should not debut it is going to stay on HitBound this week.

      Delete
  35. That would be nice but unfortunately that's fake news. What made you think that?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Dean Lewis - Stay Awake
    Ellie Goulding - Flux
    push baby - mama’s house
    Greyson Chance - shut up
    T-Pain/Tory Lanez - Getcha Roll On
    Juice WRLD - Heat Me Calling?
    David Guerra/BeBe Rexha/J Balvin - Say My Name
    Cardi B - Money
    Iggy Azalea - Sally Walker
    Kiana Ledé - EX
    Billie Eilish - bad guy
    P!NK - Hustle
    Pinkfong - Baby Shark

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey guys!!!! Check out my new top 20 ranked video please!!!!!!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e1jjt6rkNQ

    ReplyDelete
  38. Here are the debuts for this week:
    Cool
    Old Town Road
    Here with Me
    Dumb Blonde
    Undrunk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to be true. Inb4 Adrian says "yes there will be 5 exits and 5 entrants."

      Delete
    2. You are partly true Chase. There will be 5 debuts and exits but the debuts will be:

      Here With Me
      Undrunk
      Dumb Blonde
      Thinkin Bout You
      Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

      I promise these will be the debuts

      Delete
    3. You know I do work as Spyder Harrison's intern and I was there when he recorded the countdown today so I think I would know :)

      Delete
    4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... That makes much more sense

      Delete