Friday, February 1, 2019

New Rankdown!

Hey guys! This is going to be a very short post. But I did mention several times that I was planning on introducing my second rankdown soon. Now it is time. I had a lot of fun with my previous rankdown for the Billboard Year-End Hot 100 for 2013. Now I tried to get a little more creative with this one. I'm really looking forward to how it'll turn out and maybe I'll win Best Rankdown during the 2020 Blogger Member Awards for the second year in a row. I'm kidding, but anyway, there is a whole page dedicated to it. That page has all the information you need and is linked below. That's all I really have for this post. My Weekend Countdown post for this upcoming weekend will hopefully be out within the next day or so. So yeah. That's all I got. Be sure to check out the page and see if you'd be interested in participating.


Link: https://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/p/rankdown-2010s-music-champions.html

9 comments:

  1. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (Debut)
    Rita Ora - Let You Love Me (Debut)
    lovelytheband - Maybe, I'm Afraid
    Gesaffelstein/The Weeknd - Lost In The Fire
    Sabrina Carpenter - Sue Me
    Panic! At The Disco - Dancing's Not A Crime (Debut)
    Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More
    Stephen Puth - Sexual Vibe
    Ariana Grande - 7 Rings (Debut)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Sam Smith/Normani - Dancing With A Stranger
      Post Malone - Wow.
      Lauv/Troye Sivan - I'm So Tired (Debut)
      Jake Miller - Wait For You
      Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over
      Travis Scott/Drake - Sicko Mode

      Delete
  2. Here are the exits off the countdown this week:
    Camila Cabello - Consequences
    Silk City/Dua Lipa - Electricity
    Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It on Me
    Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman like Me
    Lauv/Julia Michaels - There’s No Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the debuts are:
    Lauren Daigle - You Say
    SEEB/Bastille - Grip
    Charli XCX/Troye Sivan - 1999
    Dean Lewis - Be Alright
    Pitbull/Rhea - Ocean to Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the #1 song is, here is the final report:














    High Hopes by Panic! at the Disco!!!

    ReplyDelete