Saturday, August 25, 2018

Fall Out Boy (1) – Week Of August 25, 2018

Hey guys! So nowadays I have to try to get these posts over the weekend if possible. If it doesn't come out over the weekend, then that's when it'll end up coming out late in the week and I want to get it done as soon as possible. Anyway, we are cleaning house this week. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (#21) [1 Week At #1]
  • The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar – Pray For Me (#33)
  • Walk The Moon – One Foot (#39)
  • U2/Cheat Codes – Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (#41)
  • MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld – Colour (#43)
  • Sugarland/Taylor Swift – Babe (#44)
  • Bazzi – Mine (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
The Countdown
45. Lauv – I Like Me Better (#34)
44. Meghan Trainor – Let You Be Right (#40)
43. Drake – In My Feelings (#36)
42. Charlie Puth/Kehlani – Done For Me (#42)
41. Alessia Cara – Growing Pains (#24)
40. 5 Seconds of Summer – Want You Back (#37) [1 Week At #1]
39. George Ezra – Shotgun (DEBUT)
38. Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same (#28) [1 Week At #1]
37. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir (DEBUT)
36. Halsey – Alone (#35)
35. Brown & Gray – Top Down (DEBUT)
34. PNAU – Go Bang (#38)
33. Weezer – Africa (DEBUT)
32. Niall Horan – On The Loose (#29)
31. Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind (DEBUT)
30. Dua Lipa – IDGAF (#26)
29. Maroon 5 – Wait (#25)
28. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#20)
27. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (DEBUT)
26. Madison Beer – Home With You (#32)
25. Post Malone – Better Now (#14)
24. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#30)
23. PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You (#27)
22. Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin – I Like It (#22)
21. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#31)
20. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (DEBUT)
19. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#17)
18. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#16)
17. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#18)
16. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#15)
15. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#6)
14. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#23) [2 Weeks At #1]
13. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#10) [2 Weeks At #1]
12. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#12)
11. lovelytheband – Broken (#19)
10. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#4) [9 Weeks At #1]
  9. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#9) [1 Week At #1]
  8. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#8)
  7. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#13)
  6. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#2)
  5. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#5) [4 Weeks At #1]
  4. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#11)
  3. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#3)
  2. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#7) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Charlie Puth – Attention (1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Alessia Cara – Growing Pains (–17)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Dan + Shay – Tequila (+10)

New Entrants
~ First up we have George Ezra with Shotgun. I talked about this one last week when it was on Hit-Bound. I like the song. I think George Ezra is a talented individual. He has a great voice and I like the instrumentation on this song. It's very different and unique. I'm not sure how this song will do here, but hopefully it does decent at least because it is a good song.

~ Next we have Train with Call Me Sir featuring Cam and Travie McCoy. Train have been going a weird direction with their music lately. I much prefer their older work. I'm not huge on this new stuff. I liked Play That Song in more of a guilty pleasure kind of way. Call Me Sir really does not have any redeeming qualities. The pacing is slow and I'm not huge on the songwriting. The guest features did nothing for the song. This style really just doesn't fit Train in my opinion and I would prefer if they made faster-type songs like Drive By.

~ Following that we have country duo Brown & Gray with Top Down. This song was released over a year ago, but it's here now anyway. I think this song is much better than the majority of mainstream country music. The lyrics here are good. I like the instrumentation. Both vocalists sound good on their own as well as together. It's a nice song overall and it's good to see underrated songs get some attention on here. I'm curious to see how it'll do here.

~ In the middle of it all, we have Weezer with their cover of Africa by Toto. I've never been a huge fan of Weezer. My brother is the one who's more interested in them. I think they did a nice job with this cover. It sounds very similar to the original. Rivers Cuomo does a nice job on the vocals. I think it's really good. My opinion on this is similar to my opinion on Zombie by Bad Wolves. Both are really good covers. While they don't top the original versions, the covers are still good on their own.

~ Next we have long-time Hit-Bound veteran Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind. I actually said that I thought this song had no chance of being on this countdown. Now here it is. There's not much to say here because there's not much to this song. The lyrical content is very limited. It seems like it's basically the same lines being repeated over and over again, especially the chorus. I don't really like his voice. I can't understand a single thing he's saying. The song is only two and a half minutes. The production is the only redeeming quality here. So yeah. Not a huge fan of this one.

~ I'm not huge on the fact that Charlie Puth selected The Way I Am as the next single from Voicenotes. I remember first hearing this song when it was released as a promotional single before the album came out and thinking, "This is not that good," especially compared to songs like Attention and Done For Me. Of course it's another song he produced on his own and I can't say this one worked out as well as it did with the other singles. This one is hard to explain honestly. But I don't love his vocals and I'm not huge on the lyrics either. It's not hard to picture myself potentially enjoying this song in the future, but I don't really think that'll be the case.

~ With the highest debut of the week, we have Ariana Grande with the next single from Sweetener, titled God Is A Woman, which I'm sure is a controversial title to those who are religious. I don't really know what to think here. My opinion is practically the same as it was when it debuted on Hit-Bound a while ago. The song doesn't actually grab my attention until the end when Ariana actually shows what she's capable of vocally. The rest of the song I find rather boring, but that's just me obviously. I know people will disagree with me and that's okay. It's all subjective. I just don't think this song is that great and I can't picture myself ever listening to this in my free time.


Best Debut of the Week: Weezer – Africa


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer
  • Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (DEBUT)
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
  • Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now
  • The Vamps – Just My Type (DEBUT)
  • LSD – Thunderclouds (DEBUT)
  • Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (DEBUT)
  • NF – Lie
  • Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo (DEBUT)
  • Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful
  • Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (DEBUT)
  • Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises (DEBUT)
  • Anne-Marie – 2002
  • AJR – Burn The House Down
  • Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (DEBUT)

~ Marshmello brings another song. This one is Happier with Bastille. The production here is not very interesting. I know Marshmello is capable of more. He has become very mainstream similar to Zedd, though not that low. I do like the vocals though from Dan Smith. But I'm fascinated by how the band is credited here. What exactly did the other members contribute?

~ The Vamps are back. They bring us Just My Type, which is nothing more than just a good song. I like some of their other songs more like Somebody To You and All Night. This one seems fun and all, but not too memorable in the long.

~ I was really hoping Hits 1 would be smart and not pick up a song from LSD. This is a collaboration between three of the most random artists: Labrinth, Sia, and Diplo. And my goodness this is awful. I think Thunderclouds is the third song they've released. Audio and Genius both sucked ass. This new one is no different. The production is extremely weird and actually pretty annoying. The vocals are irritating and there are some chopped vocals somewhere in there, which you all know that I dislike. The single covers are hard to look at. This whole project is just a weird mess that is just so random and unnecessary. Seriously. Sia is so much better than this. It's such a shame to see her go this route.

~ Thankfully right after that mess, we have Hey Look Ma, I Made It, which was and still is one of my favorite songs from Pray For The Wicked. It's catchy, Brendon sounds great as always, and I love the use of the horns in the chorus. Overall, great song that I'm glad is here and I hope to see it on the countdown soon.

~ I've always liked Clean Bandit and I think they're very underrated. Solo is not their best work by any means. But I really like Demi Lovato's vocals and the production is still pretty good. Overall, I like the song as I do with their other songs. It's not their best, but I like it for what it is.

~ After the departure of One Foot, we have Walk The Moon here with Kamikaze. Obviously, it's not as good as its predecessor or Shut Up and Dance for that matter. But I still think this song is good. It's just a little bit weirder, which isn't always a bad thing. LSD is bad weird, this song is good weird.

~ With the success of One Kiss, Calvin Harris releases another single, titled Promises. This one is okay if I'm being honest. I could grow into it, but right now it didn't stand out as anything amazing. I like the production for the most part, but I don't know if Sam Smith's voice is meant to be on an EDM track. It worked well with Latch by Disclosure, but this isn't exactly the same thing. And there's this other weird voice in the background in the chorus that really should not be there. So right now, I don't love this one.

~ Finally we have Bryce Vine with Drew Barrymore. This one has underwhelming production and mediocre vocals. There's really not much else to say. It's not an awful song, but it's kind of bland and boring.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It
2. NF – Lie
3. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
4. Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato – Solo
5. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze


The Way I Blurb
~ Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones is #1 this week. Consider me pleasantly surprised. I did not see that coming, but I'm very happy about it. This is a great song that is underrated and I'm happy to see it up at #1. Hits 1 did a nice job here. This is definitely the best song from MANIA.

~ Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You is of course now up in the Top 5. It was only a matter of time. With how successful this song is right now because of Cardi B's contribution, I could very well see this song at #1 in the near future unlike their previous singles.

~ Wow. This is insane. Zedd/Maren Morris – The Middle is down to the #10. This is the first time it is out of the Top 5 in seemingly forever. Hopefully this means we can finally start seeing it make its way down.

~ lovelytheband – Broken is catching on quickly as it's already right outside of the Top 10. I have no problems with that since I do actually like the song now.

~ Alessia Cara – Growing Pains made a sudden drop to the Bottom 5. I really don't care about this song, so to me this is actually a good thing. I wouldn't mind seeing it off the countdown within the next couple weeks.

~ Can we PLEASE get rid of Lauv – I Like Me Better already??? This is not even funny. This song is terrible and it is somehow still here. I can't think of anything I hate more than that opening.

~ As far as the exits go, Colour was not going to last. Babe flopped unfortunately, which is a shame because it's a good song. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way did decent-ish here. It never got to the upper half of the countdown, but it stayed longer than I thought it would. So that's something. Mine deserved to leave. The song has really only gotten worse with each listen. Meant To Be, One Foot, and Pray For Me all had great runs on the countdown. The former left sooner than I expected, but it still lasted a long time. Pray For Me went above and beyond my expectations, which is a good thing. And One Foot was a fantastic song that got robbed for never hitting #1. This song will definitely be missed by me. But I'm glad it lasted as long as it did even though it lost all popularity a long time ago.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle

1 – Bad:
19. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends

2 – Mediocre:
18. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know

3 – Decent:
17. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
16. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry
15. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
14. Taylor Swift – Delicate
13. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood
12. lovelytheband – Broken
11. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
10. Imagine Dragons – Natural
9. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss
8. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen
7. Selena Gomez – Back To You
6. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
5. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
3. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
2. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Lady Gaga – Bad Romance

Most Missed Countdown Song: Swedish House Mafia/John Martin – Don't You Worry Child

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Logic/Ryan Tedder – One Day

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Kesha – Praying (#20)


My Top 5 Picks
1. TIE: Dan + Shay – Tequila
1. TIE: Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
3. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me
4. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
5. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes

224 comments:

  1. Lol we have the same throwback this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I'm surprised you hate LSD so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not surprised. I took one listen of that song late at night while I was driving and it was plain bad. I'll say more about it in my post later on.

      Delete
    2. You're entitled to your opinion ofc, but Thunderclouds is one of my favorites this year

      Delete
    3. And that’s perfectly fine. People on iTunes seem to be giving it good reviews. It’s just not for me personally.

      Delete
  3. Great post!

    I am genuinely surprised you actually like Solo. Not saying it’s a bad song, but my considering who we’re with, it should be way better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My minds having this weird scenario that before LP could land a single punch, JJ crumbled into pieces and it’s in the news anywhere


    Don’t judge, I still don’t know why this is happening either

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    BTS/Nicki Minaj - IDOL
    Cardi B/Kehlani - Ring
    Nick Jonas/Robin Schulz - Right Now
    Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye
    David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone
    Drake - Nonstop
    6ix9ine/Nicki Minaj/Murda Beatz - FEFE
    OneRepublic - Connection
    LOGIC/Ryan Tedder - One Day
    Kygo & Miguel - Remind Me to Forget
    Queen Naija - Medicine
    Ariana Grande - breathin
    Travis Scott - SICKO MODE
    Camila Cabello/Swae Lee - Real Friends
    Netta - Toy
    Stanaj/Ty Dolla $ign - Dirty Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:
      Nonstop
      Breathin

      No:
      Idol
      Fefe
      Real Friends Remix (Swae Lee isn't good here)

      Don't care or know:
      everything else

      Delete
    2. Yes: Ring, Nonstop, Breathin, SICKO MODE
      No: IDOL, Medicine, other songs with questionable artists and people named Swae Lee
      Hell No: FEFE

      Delete
    3. The only song on here I know is Nonstop and it's not very good. So I think your list needs some major upgrades.

      Delete
    4. @Parker How could Sad or Lucid Dreams be better tho

      Delete
    5. Parker: Or maybe you shouldn't be a total basic bitch.

      Delete
    6. Miles: C'mon, you better be nice to Parker. Parker didn't do anything.

      Delete
  6. I read about your MTV VMA stuff in your last post, and I am actually quite glad that I watched American Ninja Warrior instead. I will, however, advise you to click the link below to watch tonight's iHeartRadio MuchMusic Video Awards, hosted by Awkwafina:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNl49SIKUDc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just highlight that Chase's prediction for this week's biggest drop and how big it would be was actually correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he got the biggest jump, just not the number of spots

      Delete
  8. Bad news: Burn The House Down was just played ear Ear Poppin Music... joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/08/fall-out-boy-1-week-of-august-25-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/twenty-one-pilots-1-week-of-82518.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/billboard-overview-week-of-82518.html

      Delete
  11. Hot 100 so far:

    1. In My Feelings (=)
    2. Girls Like You (=)
    3. I Like It (=)
    4. FEFE (=)
    5. Better Now (=)
    6. Lucid Dreams (=)
    7. no tears left to cry (+5)
    8. God is a woman (+22)
    9. SICKO MODE (-2)
    10. Taste (-2)
    11. Love Lies (=)
    15. Youngblood (+2)
    31. Eastside (+17)
    40. Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset (+7)

    "Youngblood" is now 5SOS' highest-peaking song on both the Hot 100 and Pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Results reveal for the Billboard Hot 100 #1s Rankdown starts at 6:30 tonight with the bottom six. Here's the link: https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/p/billboard-hot-100-1s-rankdown.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  13. A little late, but I finally got the Hits 1 Countdown post out!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2018/08/fall-out-boy-1-week-of-august-25-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Countdown review is a little late, but I made one this week!

    Check it out!

    Link: http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2018/08/fall-out-boy-1-week-of-august-25-2018_28.html

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Better Now is officially #1 on pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Plus, there's another challenge similar to InMyFeelingsChallenge...






    Not the KekeChallenge, but....







    THE FEFECHALLENGE!!! Anybody know the FEFEChallenge? It's by 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The challenge is to get it out of the Top 5 forever.

      Delete
    2. No, not that, there is a video for the FEFEchallenge, anybody know how to do the FEFEchallenge.

      Delete
    3. Here’s how you do the Fefe Challenge. GET IT OUT OF THE TOP 10 IMMEDIATELY AND FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

      Delete
    4. Waffle, that's not the right challenge. The right challenge is that everybody moves their body up and down.

      Delete
    5. Impossible. How the fuck does anyone want to dance to that shit.

      Delete
    6. Waffle: Well you were before, but now you're not, that's good.

      Delete
    7. Adrian, I'm so happy that Labor Day is coming.

      Delete
    8. the challenge is listening to the song and not shooting yourself

      Delete
    9. Chase: I’m not. School starts the day after Labor Day:(

      Delete
    10. Dylan, please stop using that word.

      Delete
    11. @Chase You're clearly fucking 9 and we're not. We can swear if we fucking want you fucking fuckboy.

      Delete
    12. I’m 24 and I can stand for myself.

      Delete
    13. This is honestly pretty damn funny at this point.

      Delete
    14. This is not an insult but i've never seen someone wear twice in a sentence let alone between 5 seconds

      Delete
    15. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    16. Everybody is probably older than me bc i am only 12

      Delete
  17. NEW MUSIC ALERT:

    twenty one pilots - My Blood

    ReplyDelete
  18. Music Recomendation: Kid Sunny- Twinkle in the Sky

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AbEL4ddj7c

    He isn't that popular...

    ReplyDelete
  19. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Cardi B/Kehlani - Ring

    ReplyDelete
  20. Want You Back is likely exiting as it has no spins, and No Brainer is very likely debuting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also with no spins, I Like Me Better might also leave the countdown and Happy Now might also debut the countdown.

      Delete
    2. ILMB has spins and Better Now doesn’t.

      Delete
    3. @WAMB10 Better Now is not leaving the countdown.

      Delete
    4. Well, I just forgot Happy Now is a good song.

      Delete
  21. The Current Categories at my radio station:

    Hot: (5 plays/hr)
    Remind Me To Forget- Kygo/Miguel
    High Hopes- Panic! At The Disco
    Better Now- Post Malone
    In My Feelings- Drake
    I Like It- Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin
    Love Lies- Khalid/Normani
    Girls Like You- Maroon 5/Cardi B
    Drew Barrymore- Bryce Vine
    Youngblood- 5 Seconds of Summer
    Simple- Florida Georgia Line
    Lucid Dreams- Juice WRLD
    Back To You- Selena Gomez
    God Is A Woman- Ariana Grande
    No Brainer- DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo

    Medium: (4 play/hr)
    Side Effects- The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren
    The Way I Am- Charlie Puth
    Apeshit- The Carters
    Jackie Chan- Tiesto/Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone
    Eastside- Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid
    Natural- Imagine Dragons
    Lie- NF
    Taste- Tyga/Offset
    Broken- Lovelytheband
    Beautiful- Bazzi/Camila Cabello
    Almost Love- Sabrina Carpenter
    I'm A Mess- Bebe Rexha
    Tequila- Dan + Shay
    Solo- Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato
    Home With You- Madison Beer

    New: (3 plays/hr)
    The Last of The Real Ones- Fall Out Boy
    Happy Now- Zedd/Elley Duhe
    Happier- Marshmello/Bastille
    One Day- Logic/Ryan Tedder
    Real Friends- Camila Cabello/Swae Lee
    Rise- Jonas Blue/Jack & Jack
    Only You- Cheat Codes/Little Mix
    Promises- Calvin Harris/Sam Smith
    Body- Loud Luxury/Brando
    2002- Anne-Marie
    Trip- Ella Mai
    Jumpsuit- Twenty One Pilots
    Summer On You- PRETTYMUCH
    Africa- Weezer
    Yes Indeed- Lil Baby/Drake

    Hit-Bound: (typically 1/hr depending on time)
    Goodbye- Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William
    Top Down- Brown & Gray
    Summertime Magic- Childish Gambino
    Magic In The Hamptons- Social House/Lil Yachty
    Heart To Break- Kim Petras
    Shotgun- George Ezra
    Nico & The Niners- Twenty One Pilots
    Loyal To Me- Nina Nesbitt
    Thunderclouds- LSD
    Ocean- Martin Garrix/Khalid
    Sicko Mode- Travis Scott/Drake
    Have It All- Jason Mraz
    Call Me Sir- Train/Cam/Travie McCoy
    Just My Type- The Vamps
    Kamikaze- Walk The Moon
    Go Band- Pnau
    Lost In Japan- Shawn Mendes
    Idol- BTS/Nicki Minaj
    Burn The House Down- AJR
    Gorgeous- Taylor Swift

    Taken To Reccurent This Week: (2 plays/day)
    Growing Pains- Alessia Cara
    Don't Go Breaking My Heart- Backstreet Boys

    Removed This Week:
    Let You Be Right- Meghan Trainor
    Bed- Nicki Minaj/Ariana Grande
    Nevermind- Dennis Lloyd
    Team- Noah Cyrus/MAX
    Sober- Demi Lovato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Growing Pains is already flopping pop radio.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, but I really don't think High Hopes is "hot"

      Delete
    3. #1 Recommendations for your Station: My Blood- Twenty One Pilots
      Pull Me Deep- Logan Henderson

      Delete
    4. #1 Recommenedation for your Station: W O R K I N M E- Quavo

      Delete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/08/billboard-hot-100-top-50-drake-7-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Predections for 9/1

    Exits
    Let You Be Right

    Debutes
    No Brianer

    Biggest Jump
    Africa

    Biggest Drop
    No tears Left To Cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No Tears will not drop that much if at all.

      Delete
    3. Almost Love will not debut. And LYBR won't exit, Want You Back or IMF will.

      Delete
  25. Hey Adrian (yes, I'm back, finally), can you do me a favor? So basically remove my old blog (I'm Gelography) from the sidebar and put this one in the Other Blogs bar:
    https://mappingvexillologyandmore.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by the way, Adrian. I think I am so angry right now,

      Delete
    2. How is what impossible? And why the heck are you angry, what are you angry at? Me changing up my blog? If so, I think you need to realize we all have lives outside of blogging.

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Voting poll was updated:
    Unavailable:
    Bazzi - Mine
    Aviliable:
    Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj - Goodbye (I find it weird that they don't credit David Guetta. Also looks like Willy William got cut out)
    The Struts/Kesha - Body Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also unavailable: Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right

      Delete
    2. What??? Let You be Right is still on Hits 1.

      Delete
    3. And Mine already left the countdown. So it's been off the countdown for quite awhile.

      Delete
    4. Mine left last week. You know a coincidence is that Phoebe Ryan - Mine and Bazzi - Mine both left in 7 exit weeks.

      Delete
    5. It’s true, Phoebe Ryan’s Mine left on October 24, 2015 and Bazzi’s left on August 25, 2018. Both the former and latter are 7 exit weeks.

      Delete
  28. So in honor of the late Michael Jackson and what would have been his 60th birthday today, 80's on 8 had an hour long block of his greatest hits. It's still accessible on the Sirius XM site. Happy birthday to the late King of Pop, you are missed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s nice. Happy Birthday to him! He is definitely missed.

      Delete
    2. Yep. Today is that day. Happy Birth to the late Michael Jackson!

      Delete
  29. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/fall-out-boy-1-week-of-82518.html
    Finally got this out

    ReplyDelete
  30. AGT Quarterfinals Week 3 Prediction...
    Moving On:
    Daniel Emmet
    Hans
    Christina Wells
    Zucaroh
    Michael Ketterer

    Dunkin Save: Brian King Joseph

    Judges’ Choice: Us The Duo

    Lost Judges’ Choice: The Future Kingz

    Wildcard: Flaujee

    ReplyDelete
  31. Weekend Countdown Predictions for 9/1/18:
    Out:
    Want You Back

    In:
    No Brainer

    #1: Youngblood (1st Week!!!)

    Biggest DROP!!!... of the Week: I Wanna Know (-23)

    Biggest Jump of the Week: Africa (+21)

    HitBound Entrants:
    Goodbye
    Body Talks

    HitBound Exits:
    Hey Look Ma, I Made It

    ReplyDelete
  32. 1.Africa is jumping that much
    2.I Wanna Know is dropping much at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think u know this bc ur new, but this is supposed to be a reply.

      Delete
  33. I Meant I Wanna Know is not dropping much at all

    ReplyDelete
  34. And also is not jumping much at all

    ReplyDelete
  35. What song are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I Wanna Know, which is very weird considering how old the song is. He must be talking about a different chart or something.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  36. Final reveals for the Hot 100 #1s rankdown are at 7:00 pm est.
    https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/p/billboard-hot-100-1s-rankdown.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  37. NEW MUSIC ALERT:

    6ix9ine/Anuel AA - BEBE

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oops... wrong link again.

      http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/at40-maroon-5-4-week-of-september-1-2018.html

      Delete
  39. Instead of playing HitBound, Hits 1 decided to play random songs that flopped on Hits 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re now playing Get Ugly, one of the worst songs in 2016.

      Delete
  40. Hitbound aired 2 hours late. Here's the list:

    Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato - Solo
    Walk The Moon - Kamikaze
    Zedd/Elley Duhé - Happy Now
    Anne-Marie - 2002
    Marshmello/Bastille - Happier
    Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore
    Jason Derulo/David Guetta/Nicki Minaj - Goodbye (Debut)
    Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love
    The Vamps - Just My Type
    AJR - Burn The House Down
    Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises
    NF - Lie
    LSD - Thunderclouds
    Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful
    Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait a minute, I thought Body Talks is on HitBound.

      Delete
    2. It is. It's the last song they played. I heard it on Hit Bound this morning. I don't think it's popping up on Dogstarradio

      Delete
  41. Good morning, fam! Here are the exits for this Labor Day weekend:

    Meghan Trainor – Let You Be Right

    ReplyDelete
  42. Here is the first set:

    45. I Like Me Better
    44. Growing Pains
    43. Done For Me
    42. I Like It (Biggest Drop)
    41. Want You Back

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hit Bound aired an hour before the countdown and Hey Look Ma was replaced by Body Talks.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Three throwbacks were played:

    Katy Perry – Teenage Dream
    Taylor Swift – You Belong With Me
    Ke$ha – Your Love Is My Drug

    ReplyDelete
  45. Second set of five:

    40. In My Feelings
    39. Never Be The Same
    38. Shotgun
    37. Alone
    36. On The Loose

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh boy...














    Cruise just played as a summer throwback. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Next throwback pick:

    Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe

    This was played right after Call Me Sir. Both songs have the same first two words in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Third set:

    35. IDGAF
    34. Wait
    33. Go Bang
    32. Call Me Sir
    31. Home With You

    ReplyDelete
  49. Here's the fourth set of five:

    30. Top Down
    29. No Brainer (DEBUT)
    28. I'm A Mess
    27. Tequila
    26. Nevermind

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ugh Body Like A Back Road is a summer throwback

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm shook. Hits 1 hasn't edited Willy William out of Goodbye (yet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOP UP CHASE WE’RE NOT FUCKING GRAMMAR NAZIS LIKE YOU AND WE DON’T CARE.

      (also you corrected something that was already proper grammar anyway. please just fucking stop and go away.)

      Delete
    2. Waffle: Okay, I'll stop.

      Dylan: Not funny.

      Delete
    3. You meant to say stop Chase, not stop up. Stop up doesn’t even make any sense.

      Delete
  52. Sorry guys, I kinda went back to sleep. Here's more of the countdown:

    25. God Is A Woman
    24. Summer On Me
    23. Two Kisses
    22. Africa
    21. Side Effects
    20. The Way We Are
    19. Not Friends (Why is this still f**king here?!)
    18. (Un)Natural
    17. I (Don't) Wanna Know
    16. In My Blood
    15. Better Now
    14. Sit Next To Me
    13. Many Tears Left To Cry
    12. Delicate
    11. (Un)Broken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How and why did GIAW drop 5 spots and Africa jump. Unacceptable.

      Delete
    2. Im not very happy seeing God Is A Woman dropping on its 2nd week.

      Delete
    3. That doesn't make any fucking sense

      Delete
  53. Next week, Love Lies will dethrone Better Now for #1 on pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Okay, so The First Of The Real Ones is #1 again this week.

    Also...

    #1 Song One Year Ago: Niall Horan – Fast Hands

    ReplyDelete
  55. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: 6ix9ine/Anuel AA - BEBE

    ReplyDelete
  56. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-out-boy-2-week-of-september-1-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. Bad news:






    Ariana Grande is taking a break from music.

    ReplyDelete