Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Niall Horan (2) – Week Of September 16, 2017

Hey guys! Not too much happened this week. But at least the post is out earlier than last week. Hopefully, I'll have time this week to review the America's Got Talent finals. Performances air tonight and the results are tomorrow night. Maybe I'll even talk about some of my favorite acts that made it to the live shows (but not the finals) to make up for all the skipped posts. I'm not entirely sure yet. But that'll be determined sometime this week depending on my workload. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts (#43)

Last Week's #1 Song: Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
The Countdown
45. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry – Feels (#39)
44. AJR – Weak (#28)
43. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#45) [8 Weeks At #1]
42. Julia Michaels – Issues (#44)
41. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#41) [1 Week At #1]
40. Linkin Park/Kiiara – Heavy (#42)
39. Lady Gaga – The Cure (#38)
38. The All-American Rejects – Sweat (DEBUT)
37. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#26)
36. Fall Out Boy – Champion (#31)
35. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#36)
34. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#33)
33. Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls (#24)
32. All Time Low – Good Times (#29)
31. The Chainsmokers – Honest (#25)
30. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#27) [9 Weeks At #1]
29. Bruno Mars/David Guetta – Versace On The Floor (#30)
28. Andy Grammer – Give Love (#37)
27. Justin Bieber/BloodPop – Friends (#32)
26. Harry Styles – Two Ghosts (#40)
25. Halsey – Bad At Love (#34)
24. Linkin Park – One More Light (#6)
23. Hey Violet – Hoodie (#21)
22. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#23)
21. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#22)
20. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#11) [3 Weeks At #1]
19. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals – Back To You (#18)
18. P!nk – What About Us (#15)
17. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#16)
16. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#35)
15. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#20)
14. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#17)
13. Charlie Puth – Attention (#14) [1 Week At #1]
12. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#10) [4 Weeks At #1]
11. Kesha – Praying (#13)
10. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#12)
  9. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#10)
  8. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#3)
  7. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#5) [3 Weeks At #1]
  6. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#8) [3 Weeks At #1]
  5. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#9)
  4. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#19)
  3. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#2)
  2. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#1) [5 Weeks At #1]
  1. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#4) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Linkin Park – One More Light (–18)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (+19)

New Entrants
~ Our lone new entrant this week consists of the return of The All-American Rejects after a few years with Sweat. I've enjoyed these guys' music for quite a while now and I would consider myself a fan. Move Along was an enjoyable album and had three fantastic singles. If I'm being totally honest, Sweat wasn't that great at first listen. But it's a perfect example of a song that takes several listens to get into it. Now I actually really like it. The vocals are on point, even in the chorus with the continuous shouting of "sweat." For some reason, I find that enjoyable. I really like the instrumentation and the production, especially in the chorus. Not to mention that awesome guitar solo right before the final chorus. Overall, I find it quite enjoyable. It's catchy and it brings a great amount of energy to this countdown. This is the kind of music I personally want to hear more of. I love it, so I hope it does well.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • PRETTYMUCH – Would You Mind
  • Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Why
  • Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
  • The Script – Rain
  • Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go
  • Ed Sheeran – Perfect (DEBUT)
  • Why Don't We – Something Different
  • Dua Lipa – New Rules (DEBUT)
  • Selena Gomez – Fetish
  • Evaride – Heartless
  • Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
  • Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It?
  • Zedd/Liam Payne – Get Low

~ Ed Sheeran debuts this week with Perfect. This is probably the best single off of Divide so far. Everything about it is amazing, from the lyrical content to Ed Sheeran's vocals. I'll talk more about it when it debuts. But fun fact: Ed Sheeran actually had a concert this past weekend near where I live as part of his current tour. I would've loved to have gone, but I couldn't get my hands on any tickets. Oh well.

~ Next we have Dua Lipa debuting with New Rules. You may know her from Martin Garrix's track Scared To Be Lonely from earlier this year, which made it somewhat big. This new song is very catchy. I think Dua Lipa has a great voice and she shows it well on this song. I would like to see this song do well on Hits 1.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
2. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
3. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
4. The Script – Rain
5. Dua Lipa – New Rules


What Blurbers Do
~ Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl is already in the Top 5 on its third week. I totally wouldn't mind see this song at the top soon. It's currently the best song in the Top 5 and I would much rather see this at the top spot than our #3 and #5.

~ Imagine Dragons – Believer is still cruising around the Top 10. Most people are probably sick of it by now. But I have to say, this song isn't as bad now as it was when it first debuted. I have grown slightly into it. Not enough for it to change to blue. But I'd say enough to eliminate any chances of it appearing in my Bottom 10 songs of the year.

~ Mono Mind – Save Me A Place is already in the Top 10 on week #3, which I'm very happy about. It's unlike any song I've ever heard and I'm glad that it's been pretty successful on this countdown so far. It deserves this kind of recognition.

~ I did not think Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still would already have the Biggest Jump of the Week on its second week. But I'm pretty happy about. It's arguably the best debut from last week. So it's nice to see it already doing well here.

~ I have given What Lovers Do repeated listens this past week. Now I don't know what to think of it. It's kind of boring, but kind of catchy at the same time. So right now I don't know. But don't be surprised if this changes to blue or maybe even green within a week or two. It seems to be one of those grower tracks similar to The All-American Rejects – Sweat.

~ Linkin Park – One More Light took quite a fall this week. I guess it was nice while it lasted. But seriously. A song that makes almost everyone think of Chester should not drop so much so suddenly. Let it slowly fade over time. It is a little saddening though because I had started to really enjoy it a couple of weeks ago. But I guess this is what happens when you bring in a non-official single.

~ We have five songs dropping out of the Top 30 this week. Four of them are good, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if they left one of these upcoming weeks. But the fifth one that is currently sitting at #44 deserved to drop. I've been waiting months for this to happen. Now let's get it off the countdown for good.

~ Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry – Feels has now officially fallen to the bottom of the countdown. Quite saddening, but at least it did somewhat well here. Hopefully it doesn't leave just yet. I'd appreciate if it'd just hang around for a little while longer.

~ Our one exit this week is a little saddening. I do believe that Wild Thoughts was Top 10 worthy. It's been one of the biggest songs in the country the past couple of months, yet it did poorly here. I'm not too surprised considering Hits 1 has a tendency to underrate songs that many would consider to be overrated everywhere else. But whatever. At least it was here for a little while.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Liam Payne – Strip That Down

1 – Bad:
19. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

2 – Mediocre:
18. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

3 – Decent:
16. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
15. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
14. Charlie Puth – Attention
13. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
12. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
11. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
10. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
9. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises
8. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
7. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
6. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
5. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha – Back To You
4. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
3. Kesha – Praying
2. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. P!nk – What About Us

Total Score: 84/100 = 84% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Cobra Starship/Sabi – You Make Me Feel...

Most Missed Countdown Song: Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend (#10)


My Top 5 Picks
1. P!nk – What About Us
2. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place
3. Kesha – Praying
4. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
5. The All-American Rejects – Sweat

585 comments:

  1. It's been a while since he put a song in green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think the last song he had in dark green was One Call Away.

      Delete
    2. He did not like One Call Away because he told me that it was a really boring song. I loved that song, but I did get really sick of it to the point that it was red IMO but I love it again.

      Delete
    3. Well, it was in dark green for one week or so but was in red throughout the rest of its tenure. I think Thinking Out Loud he had in dark green once too.

      Delete
  3. Hey Violet - Hoodie has only 1 spin and they haven't removed it from the voting poll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll probably be bottom 5 or 10.

      Delete
    2. I'm actually happy that they haven't removed it from the voting poll, but it'll most likely leave on your birthday weekend because it only had 1 spin.

      Delete
    3. Lights Down Low is the same, it has only one spin but it isn't off the voting poll. Unlike Hoodie, I'm not happy about this one.

      Delete
    4. The funny thing is, just now Lights Down Low is gaining pop radio in other areas from what I've heard.

      Delete
    5. Hopefully, they'll flop on all the other pop radio stations.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    8. YOU'D BETTER NOT DELETE THIS COMMENT, ADRIAN.

      Delete
    9. ATR: Adrian can delete your comment anytime.

      Delete
  4. Here's a funny thought: what if they play the one year ago #1, Closer, on 9/30, and it still hasn't left the countdown by then? Now THAT would be awkward, haha. I don't remember if there was a time that's been the case (they play the one year ago #1 while it's a song that's still on the countdown). Not only that, but Closer was Adrian's favorite song on the countdown on 10/1/16, so that'd make it even more funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll leave his Week because it's off the voting poll.

      Delete
    2. I think it happened with MSKWYDITD in 2014.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, but back in 2014, they didn't play the this week last year songs.

      Delete
    4. Wait, CLOSER IS ACTUALLY OFF?!?!



















































      YES!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    5. At first I didn't think it was going to leave this week, because I saw that it had played twice yesterday. But from my recollection they don't count Monday towards spins (I know because I heard both Just Like Fire and Work From Home the week they left).

      Delete
  5. Ed Sheeran: Perfect played at my homecoming dance on Saturday night and for me it's color coded in purple so if it doesn't make the countdown it will be my Lop award tied with Your Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOP Awards For Each Year Since 2011
      2011: The Ready Set - Young Forever
      2012: Selena Gomez - Hit The Lights
      2013: 2 Chainz/Wiz Khalifa - We Own It
      2014: Jake Miller - First Flight Home
      2015: Steve Aoki/Moxie - I Love It When You Cry
      2016: Alesso/Nico & Vinz - I Wanna Know
      2017 (So Far): Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudges - Reminding Me

      Delete
    2. But if Sabrina Carpenter - Why doesn't make the countdown, it'll be my new LOP Award for 2017.

      Delete
    3. Yeah...I think Adrian is going to disagree with you on that. He won't be too fond of this when it debuts. And I'll pretty much have it in red on my end, also.

      Delete
    4. Why is Reminding Me your LOP award for 2017 so far? I love that song, and I'm going to miss it.

      Delete
    5. Vanessa Hudges makes the song awesome.

      Delete
  6. Scott: Yeah, so you can likely forget about Closer still being on the countdown when they play the One Year Ago #1.

    Oh and Adrian, some very good news: both Weak and Issues are off the voting poll, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian wasn't too pleased to see Feels being off the voting list.

      Delete
    2. WHAT?! FEELS IS OFF THE VOTING POLL?

      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. IF YOU DELETE THIS COMMENT, I WILL BE VERY, VERY MAD. SO PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS COMMENT, ADRIAN.

      Delete
    5. ATR, Adrian can delete your comment anytime.

      Delete
  7. We are still in the Golden Ages of the countdown. Every song that was song off the voting poll this week were all actually my bottom 5 countdown picks. Also, all the HitBound music with lots of spins are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guys, could you please give me some questions for my upcoming Q&A? I only have three. You are allowed to fill this out over and over again if you have a lot to ask. And remember, it doesn't need to relate to music. It can be about school, gaming, etc.

    Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/fyJjFoPzsjK4TO4E2

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe One More Light had the biggest Drop of the week this week. I really hope that song makes it's comeback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see it try to pull a Heavy and surprise us with a massive jump this week. I don't know, we'll see what happens this week.

      Delete
    2. ONE MORE LIGHT HAVING THE BIGGEST DROP OF THE WEEK IS RIDICULOUS!

      Delete
  11. You know what, Leah? You really are my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We had an earthquake last night where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never experienced an earthquake before. I heard there was a big one in Mexico today.

      Delete
    2. In the Pacific Time Zone, we have a lot of earthquakes.

      Delete
    3. Me neither. And as for ., there were actually a few earthquakes in South Mexico (according to MyRadar).

      Delete
    4. You've got to be kidding me, WAMB10.

      Delete
    5. I used to live there, now i live in the Eastern time zone

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: NICK JONAS/Anne-Marie/Mike Posner - Remember I Told You

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gelography and Sasha, have y'all gotten approved on Pulse yet? One of the admins came back recently, so they might've done something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I meant I’ll. I just got iOS 11.

      Delete
    2. How do u check if u got moderated

      Delete
    3. Just go there and try to log in, I guess? It's been a while for me. And what's your username?

      Delete
    4. Parker:
      http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/members?dir=desc&sort=registered_on

      Neither of the accounts were approved yet. You can tell because the date registered and the time last online are the same. @gelography666 and @malashenko. Registered 9/8 and 9/9 respectively.

      Delete
    5. From what I'm seeing, those are the most recent accounts to have been approved. I see people registered after both of them who have made a few posts already. So I guess he could just try to log in and he'll be there?

      Delete
    6. It takes long!

      -Sasha

      Delete
  15. It's been a long time since I was the first to post this. But here you go. Songs available for vote:

    Lauv - I Like Me Better
    Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know
    Niall Horan - Too Much to Ask

    ReplyDelete
  16. We can probably expect massive turnaround this week. Feels, Weak, Closer, Issues, Heavy, It Ain't Me, and Despacito are all off the voting list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heavy, It Ain't Me, and Despacito all have too many spins to leave.

      Delete
    2. And Heavy, It Ain't Me and Despacito are still on the voting poll.

      Delete
    3. Wait a minute... they are off the voting poll.

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I AM SO HAPPY THAT PRAYING IS MOST WUTCHUWANTED! So I think it could land itself into the top 5 if i am lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, fun fact - I heard it at one point straight after Body Like A Back Road.

      Both opposite ends of the spectrum playing right after each other. So cathartic.

      Delete
    2. I know. I think Praying should hit the Top 5 this week.

      Delete
  19. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: DJ Pebbles - Heart Away From You

    ReplyDelete
  20. How long did it take you guys to get approved my Pulse? Like two months?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me 9 days, took Miles 2 months. Sasha and Gelography have waited about 12 days so far.

      Delete
    2. They've been approved, they just hadn't logged on.

      Delete
    3. No they haven't. You can still even follow the last person who has registered.

      Delete
    4. I'm just saying cause there was someone who registered two days ago who's made, like 7 posts.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  21. 11 days left to submit for the 2015 Hits 1 Year-End Rankdown. Currently at 7 participants - Me, Sasha, WAMB10, Matthew, RedDog, Gelography, and Adrian.

    More information here:
    http://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/p/2015-year-endst-rankdown-page.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep forgetting lol. Shows how many other rankdowns are taking up time.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  22. How many exits are we having this week on this countdown so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as debut predictions go however, Love So Soft may debut.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Adrian is not going to be happy about that.

      Delete
  23. Chase, what are your Hits 1 recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hits 1 Recommendations:
      NICK JONAS/Anne-Marie/Mike Posner - Remember I Told You
      BTS - DNA
      Post Malone/21 Savage - rockstar
      Bruno Mars - Chunky
      Cardi B - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
      Dua Lipa/Miguel - Lost in Your Light
      Miguel/Travis Scott - Sky Walker
      Lorde/Khalid/Post Malone/SZA - Homemade Dynamite
      NF - Let You Down
      HAIM & BloodPop® - Little of Your Love
      blackbear/Gucci Mane - do re mi
      Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255
      Khalid/Rae Sremmurd/Lil Yachty - Young Dumb & Broke
      Chris Brown - Questions
      MAGIC GIANT - Window
      Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
      Charly Black & Luis Fonsi - Party Animal
      DeJ Loaf - No Fear
      Kendrick Lamar/Rihanna - LOYALTY.
      AXWELL Λ INGROSSO - More than You Know
      J Balvin & Willy William - Mi Gente
      Calvin Harris/Kehlani/Lil Yachty - Faking It
      Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know
      Kelly Clarkson - Move You
      U2 vs. KYGO - You're the Best Thing About Me
      Thirty Seconds to Mars - Walk on Water
      Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
      Major Lazer/Travis Scott/Camila Cabello/Quavo - Know No Better
      AJR/Rivers Cuomo - Sober Up
      Alice Merton - No Roots
      Lindsey Stirling/Rooty - Love's Just a Feeling
      Fitz & the Tantrums - Fool
      OneRepublic & SeeB - Rich Love
      Rod Stewart/DNCE - Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
      Rachel Platten - Broken Glass
      Phillip Phillips - Miles
      Julia Michaels - Worst in Me
      Katrina Woolverton - Hold Me Down
      The Killers - The Man
      Andreas Moss - Stuck in My Feelings
      Astrid S - Think Before I Talk

      Delete
  24. Airtight, I have off from school tomorrow and I'm thinking to post on my blog. I'll update you all as well on that post. I've been really busy lately and haven't even been on Pulse much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I have off from school tomorrow and I'm thinking to post on my blog. I'll update you all as well on that post. I've been really busy lately and haven't even been on Pulse much.

      Delete
    2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. Not surprised. She was really good though. I was actually quite happy with how the top 5 turned out.

      Delete
    2. YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. And Leah, I was very pleased that Darci won. Also, are you excited for your concert in 2 more weeks?

      Delete
    4. Guys, this is what I mean by "creepy"

      Delete
    5. Lol when she won, I was literaly crying tears of joy also.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. And Leah, what about your new icon? Did you know that I'm a huge fan of your new icon?

      Delete
  26. Early Billboard Hot 100 Predictions:
    1. rockstar (DEBUT)
    2. Look What You Made Me Do
    3. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    4. Thunder
    5. Say You Won't Let Go
    6. Feel it Still
    7. Too Good at Goodbyes
    8. 1-800-273-8255
    9. Believer
    10. Sorry Not Sorry
    11. ...Ready for It?
    12. Slow Hands
    13. Strip That Down
    14. Praying
    15. What Lovers Do

    ReplyDelete
  27. Replies
    1. Haha, that's funny cause it's fading on me a bit. I loved it at first, it's still good though.

      Delete
  28. So, a bit of bad news: I heard Blurred Lines while I was at the barber shop today. Yuck, but they did give me a nice haircut.

    Also, Praying as wutchuwanted?! Well dang! I'm surprised this one is still gaining, but I'm definitely pleased to hear this news!

    ReplyDelete
  29. On this week's American Top 40, we have two breakouts so far:

    Too Good At Goodbyes
    New Rules

    Rest of the AT 40 countdown as well as my review will be posted tomorrow when it comes out. Plus, my Hits 1 WC review will be out Saturday as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  30. AGT Top 10

    10th Place. Preacher Lawson
    9th Place. Keichi
    8th Place. Evie Clair
    7th Place. Diavlo
    6th Place. Chase Goehring
    5th Place. Sara and Hero
    4th Place Mandy Harvey
    3rd Place Light Balance (?)
    2nd Place Angelica Hale (??)
    1st Place Darci Lynne Farmer (YESSS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you see the placing in the bottom 5?

      Delete
    2. In Wikipedia, they rate the the whole top 10 in place

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I actually think that they're putting it in alphabetical order instead of putting the placings.

      Delete
  31. Also Chase, I wasn't too pleased about your icon from last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what icon from last year I'm talking about. Your Disney XD icon.

      Delete
    2. Why do you have a Disney XD icon last year and why do you like it?

      Delete
    3. ATR: Because it is from Disney and I think it is really nice.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. And what shows do you love off on Disney XD, Chase?

      Delete
    6. Chase, I'm still waiting for your reply about what shows that you love off on that one.

      Delete
  32. Heads up guys, I made a post last night about iOS 11 and the cool features.

    ReplyDelete
  33. TNF starts in 1 hour and 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Now, in TNF, the Los Angeles Rams are playing the San Francisco 49ers. Which team would you like to win?

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm trying to catch up on everything!

    Here's another post: http://hotfortyfive.blogspot.com/2017/09/week-of-august-19-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. They didn't show the national anthem.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Rams got another touchdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't care about either teams but I have Todd Gurley on my Fantasy Team. So I'll root for the Rams I guess.

      Delete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What are your weekend countdown predictions for 9/23/17?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My weekend countdown predictions for 9/23/17:
      Exits:
      Closer
      Feels
      Weak
      Issues

      Entrants:
      New Rules
      ...Ready for It?
      Love So Soft
      Too Good at Goodbyes

      #1 Praying

      HitBound Entrants:
      Mi Gente
      I Like Me Better
      You Already Know
      Too Much to Ask

      Delete
  41. My weekend countdown predictions for 9/23/17:
    Exits:
    Closer
    Feels
    Weak
    Issues

    Entrants:
    ... Ready For It?
    Love So Soft
    Too Good At Goodbyes
    Dusk Till Dawn

    #1: Look What You Made Me Do

    Biggest Drop: Stay

    Biggest Jump: Sweat

    Hit Bound Entrants:
    Mi Gente
    I Like Me Better
    You Already Know
    Too Much To Ask

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got the exits correct, but there entrants will be Love So Soft, Too Good At Goodbyes, Wish I Knew You, & Get Low.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Mi Gente won’t enter HitBound, it’ll be Nick Jonas - Find You instead.

      Delete
  42. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://mymusicreviewingblog.blogspot.com/2017/09/billboard-hot-100-93017-look-what-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am happy: Praying is most wutchuwanted (as I said 2 days ago on geography's blog)
    and will most likely enter tho top 5.
    I am upset: hoodie has only aired less than 40% then it did last week and for that reason, will sadly drop into the 30s

    ReplyDelete
  46. This week's countdown better be great.

    ReplyDelete