Wednesday, November 25, 2015

2015 American Music Awards Performance Reviews

Hey guys! Basically, I'm going to review each of the performances that took place during the 2015 American Music Awards this past Sunday. Let's get right to the performance reviews!


  • Jennifer Lopez – Waiting For Tonight / Dance Medley

Review: The host of the AMAs kicked off the show with a performance I was divided on. Her performance of Waiting For Tonight really wasn't anything special. If anything, I was kind of impatiently waiting for it to finish. Then she goes into the dance melody full of songs from this year. There were songs like Can't Feel My Face, Where Are Ü Now, Bitch Better Have My Money, Anaconda, Hotline Bling, and many more. It was pretty good at different moments. But it really wasn't something I told all my friends about.

Overall Grade: 7 out of 10


  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – Hey Everybody!

Review: Although the song is mediocre, these guys did a reasonably well job performing this song. But again, it wasn't anything special. Good performances require good songs. And this one unfortunately does not qualify.

Overall Grade: 7 out of 10


  • Selena Gomez – Same Old Love

Review: My mother didn't realize that Selena Gomez swears in this song until they had to mute that part. Similar to 5 Seconds of Summer, the performance was good in terms of how the vocals turned out, but not something I told all my friends about.

Overall Grade: 7 out of 10


  • Carrie Underwood – Heartbeat

Review: I really didn't care for this one. It wasn't horrible. But it wasn't good either. So yeah. Not much else to say about this performance.

Overall Grade: 6.5/10


  • Demi Lovato – Confident

Review: What a strong voice this woman has! It's the first really good performance of the night. I just love her voice! Nice job, Ms. Lovato!

Overall Grade: 9 out of 10


  • Meghan Trainor/Charlie Puth – Like I'm Gonna Lose You / Marvin Gaye

Review: Meghan Trainor kicked if off with the boring Like I'm Gonna Lose You. I was bored out of my mind during this part of the performance. I just don't really like her voice. But I have heard worse. That's really the only good thing I can say about the song. Then Charlie Puth joined for Marvin Gaye. Puth really disappointed me with this one. His vocals weren't really that good in this performance. Trainor did a mediocre job at best as always. This performance was kind of a mess. This was definitely something I told my friends about. And I did not say good things. Don't even get me started on the kiss at the end that made me really uncomfortable. And I heard that after that, they're still just friends. No one can be "just friends" with the person whose ass they grabbed.

Overall Grade: 3 out of 10


  • Ariana Grande – Focus

Review: I do not like the way this one started. I was really worried that it would keep up for the whole song. Thank god it didn't. The performance got so much better as soon as she went into the actual song. Everything about the performance worked out really well. When she reaches the high notes, it just sounds amazing. The backup dancers did a really good job. My only concern is that I think her dress was really short. But aside from that, it was an excellent performance.

Overall Grade: 9.8 out of 10 (I can't give it a 10 because of that beginning.)


  • One Direction – Perfect

Review: These boys don't sound the best live. I was kind of disappointed by it. I love the song. But the performance is what I'm on the fence about. It didn't wow me as much as I hoped.

Overall Grade: 7 out of 10


  • Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You

Review: This was a sweet performance full of emotions. But it really wasn't any more than that. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. But I wasn't over-the-top in love with it. Now it was definitely one of the better performances throughout the entire night. It at least had my attention, unlike Carrie Underwood and another certain performance we'll get to later. But it was kind of something I forgot about. Overall, it was good. Just not great.

Overall Grade: 8 out of 10


  • Nick Jonas – Chains / Levels / Jealous

Review: I would say this performance was pretty good. I didn't necessarily love it. But I liked it. I liked the choir that came out when Jonas began singing Jealous. But overall, it wasn't something I was trying to look up and watch again.

Overall Grade: 8.5 out of 10


  • Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime

Review: 7 years since this band hit that stage. Coldplay has always been a favorite of mine. Their new single, Adventure Of A Lifetime, did not disappoint me. Their performance of the song was pretty fun to watch. Chris Martin's vocals were pretty on point. Overall, I really enjoyed it.

Overall Grade: 9 out of 10


  • Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance

Review: I'm really tired of this song. Can it just be removed from radio completely? The performance wasn't horrible, but I would've been fine without it. Overall, kind of uninteresting, but not terrible.

Overall Grade: 6 out of 10


  • The Weeknd – The Hills

Review: This performance left me speechless. This song itself is amazing. But the performance was excellent. The Weeknd's voice sounded amazing. All of the fire around the him made the scenery look really cool. And everything about this performance was spot on! I absolutely loved this one. Definitely one of my favorites and definitely one of the performances I was talking to my friends about and I only had good things to say about it.

Overall Grade: 10 out of 10



  • Luke Bryan/Karen Fairchild – Home Alone Tonight

Review: I found this one to be kind of a show filler. That doesn't mean it's bad, but I really didn't care for it. But there have been worse performances within this one night.

Overall Grade: 7 out of 10


  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Leon Bridges – Kevin

Review: I thought this one was really good. The rapping was on point and I thought Leon Bridges did a nice job in the chorus. I wasn't in love with it. But it was still pretty good.

Overall Grade: 8.5 out of 10


  • Alanis Morissette/Demi Lovato – You Oughta Know

Review: I was fascinated by this one. But it almost another show filler in my opinion. I didn't love it. I didn't hate it. I don't have too much of an opinion on it.

Overall Grade: 7 out of 10


  • Celine Dion – Hymne à l'amour (Tribute To Paris Victims)

Review: I'm gonna get so much hate for this one. While I do realize this performance was a tribute to those who lost their lives in the Paris terrorist attacks, it was really boring. I didn't understand a single word and I didn't really think Celine Dion's singing was as amazing as a lot of people said. As much as you guys probably disagree with me, I'm going to have to categorize it as a throwaway performance.

Overall Grade: 5 out of 10*

*Please note that if this wasn't a tribute to the Paris victims, it would've gotten a lower grade.


  • Pentatonix – Music of Star Wars

Review: As someone who has been a pretty big fan of Star Wars, I definitely enjoyed this one. I could've listened to this one for a little while longer. This is what I like to hear from Pentatonix. It was definitely far from boring. Overall, I really liked this one.

Overall Grade: 8.5 out of 10


  • Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean? / Where Are Ü Now / Sorry

Review: This one started kind of slow with What Do You Mean?. I liked it. But I wasn't that impressed until Justin got into Where Are Ü Now, where he showed off some pretty sick dance moves. His vocals in those two songs were pretty good. Then he did what made my heart melt. He performed Sorry........in the rain. I really enjoyed that part of the performance. Watching Justin perform with water pouring on him was amazing. This was another one of my favorite performances of the night and I was definitely talking to my friends about it and how amazing it was.

Overall Grade: 10 out of 10


Top 5 Performances
5. Demi Lovato – Confident
4. Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime
3. Ariana Grande – Focus
2. The Weeknd – The Hills
1. Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean? / Where Are Ü Now / Sorry

Bottom 5 Performances
5. Luke Bryan/Karen Fairchild – Home Alone Tonight
4. Carrie Underwood – Heartbeat
3. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance
2. Celine Dion – Tribute To Paris Victims
1. Meghan Trainor/Charlie Puth – Like I'm Gonna Lose You / Marvin Gaye


So yeah. Those were my reviews on each performance from the 2015 American Music Awards. Did you agree with my reviews? Did you disagree? Let me know in the comment section down below. But before I wrap this post up, I thought it would be a good idea to start a Song War competition! Basically, I will have 32 songs. Each song gets paired up and you'll vote for the better one. That'll continue all the way until we reach the Top 2, where you'll then vote for which song you think should win the entire competition. Plus, there may or may not be some wild card voting some time in this competition. The first survey will be down below. But first, here are the 32 songs in this competition:


  • Adam Lambert – Ghost Town
  • Adele – Hello
  • Alessia Cara – Here
  • Ariana Grande – Focus
  • Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better
  • Daya – Hide Away
  • Demi Lovato – Confident
  • Drake – Hotline Bling
  • Elle King – Ex's & Oh's
  • Ellie Goulding – On My Mind
  • Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible
  • Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink – Worth It
  • Flo Rida – My House
  • Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You
  • Halsey – New Americana
  • Justin Bieber – Sorry
  • Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean?
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Downtown
  • Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I'm Gonna Lose You
  • Nico & Vinz/Kid Ink/Bebe Rexha – That's How You Know
  • One Direction – Drag Me Down
  • One Direction – Perfect
  • Panic! At The Disco – Victorious
  • Pentatonix – Can't Sleep Love
  • Rachel Platten – Stand By You
  • R. City/Adam Levine – Locked Away
  • Rudimental/Ed Sheeran – Lay It All On Me
  • Selena Gomez – Same Old Love
  • Shawn Mendes – Stitches
  • Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
  • The Weeknd – The Hills
  • X Ambassadors – Renegades


Now that you've seen the song list, it's time for you to get voting! The link to the Google Form is down below! Also, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
Link: https://docs.google.com/a/s207.org/forms/d/1MvAyss_4c-5bx2InCZi0obJ5Mlhr4ryHBCs9YaZU1RY/viewform

142 comments:

  1. Voted! As much as I love 1D, I agree, they sound horrible live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE it when people say anything bad about 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Well they don't sound as good live as they do when listening to them on the radio.

      Delete
    3. Justin Bieber sounds so much better live than One Direction does. Keep in mind that I do love both artists.

      Delete
    4. Swap 1D and Justin and then it will be true

      Delete
  2. I didn't even watch the AMA's. About the Celine Dion performance, I completely agree with you. Even though it was for the Paris victims, I do believe you when you say it was super boring. I've heard her before. And she makes beautiful lullabies. That's just about it.
    Have a happy Thanksgiving y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T45 is out! Will Adele hold #1 for a third week or not? Find out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin Bieber's performance was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You forgot the three important words at the end of that sentence: "in my opinion"

      Delete
    2. And when you were talking about JLo's opening dance melody, you did not put in Trap Queen!!! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

      Delete
    3. Because Trap Queen is so freakin' good!!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh and Top 5 Performances:

    1. Perfect
    2. The Hills
    3. Focus
    4. Confident
    5. AOAL


    Bottom 5 Performances:

    1. Hey Everybody!
    2. Justin Bieber's 3 songs
    3. SUAD
    4. LIGLY (NOT MARVIN GAYE)
    5. Heartbeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see what was so bad about Justin's performance. Do you mind explaining why you didn't like it?

      Delete
    2. 1. I HATE Where Are U Now
      2. He sounded just like the boring and crappy Baby in all 3 songs
      3. What Do You Mean did not sound good acoustically.

      Delete
    3. Ok fine. I respect your opinion.

      Delete
  6. Also my Song Wars voting is on my blog's sidebar (3 songs are left!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

    Sia - Chandelier has 999,558,612 views on YouTube!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. J-Lo's performance in kinda meh for me enjoyable yet boring, and kinda lame. 6/10

    5sos was mediocre and boring, but mildly catchy. 7/10

    Selena's performance was interesting, and catchy. 8/10

    I didn't care fro Carrie's performance that much, sorry but it was kinda boring. 6/10

    This was a great performance and Demi has a great strong voice. 9/10

    I enjoyed it, even if it was boring, but I really loved the kiss at the end, and friends or not I love it when Spyder joked about Meghan and Charlie being in a relationship. 7.5/10

    Really great performance and an amazing job as always Ari. 9.5/10

    1D doesn't sound good live. 6/10

    This was a great performance that Gwen did. I'm glad she did this and not Spark The Fire. 8/10

    Boring, dull and yet catchy. 7/10

    Don't care about Coldplay. 4/10

    Amazing performance, yet not as good as I thought it would be. 7/10

    This was almost perfect and I LOVE the background fitting the atmosphere perfectly 10/10

    Filler 5/10

    Filler 5/10

    Never liked Celine, never liked her most famous song, and it was worse in French. Sorry, but even as a tribute it either bores me or irritates me. 3/10

    Never was a Star Wars fan, mainly because I don't watch the movies but it was interesting to say the least. 6/10

    I didn't see the end so I don't have anything to say about Justin's performance so I'll just give 5/10.\

    Also how come you didn't have a list of who won what award like you did for the Billboard Music Awards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I said I was only doing performance reviews.

      Delete
  9. Predictions For November 27, 2015 (Friday.):
    Exits:
    Downtown
    Tear In My Heart

    Entrants:
    Cake By The Ocean
    Cool For The Summer (Re-Entry)

    #1: Adele - Hello

    Biggest Drop: Hide Away

    Biggest Jump: Focus

    It probably won't happen because these things don't happen often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. On the blogger home go to "Layout" (3rd to last on left), click "Add gadget", and then scroll down and click "Poll."

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Umm excuse me but how do I make a poll?

    ReplyDelete
  12. REMIX ALERT: Justin Bieber/J Blavin - Sorry

    I like it even more than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  13. dang luke bryan's halftime performance was HORRIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's something I wanna tell you. Justin Biebers friend died in the Paris attacks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Most missed song: Neon Trees-Everybody Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most missed song: Ariana Grande/The Weeknd - Love Me Harder

      Delete
    2. And Sia - Chandelier because it got 1 billion views on YouTube

      Delete
    3. Most Missed Song: Ariana Grande - One Last Time (coincidence)

      Delete
  16. Adrian you'd really like this YouTube channel:

    https://www.youtube.com/user/MVSins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now subscribe to that channel

      Delete
    2. Mikey you should watch the Shut Up And Dance one its really funny

      Delete
  17. Adrian what is the worst song on the AT40 and Billboard Hot 100 right now? (If you din't know the AT40, just check my blog, and I think I know what you're going to say)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hot 45 Chart Edition 1 for the weekend has been out since this morning! Go check it out more coming soon! Can Ariana hold for a second chart in a row? Check it out! Love us fam! hotfortyfive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hit bound Entrants:
    Jason Derulo/Jennifer Lopez- Try Me
    (I don't know this one)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok, Good To Be Alive has climbed to #11 on ITunes. This song is becoming a BIG hit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. *goes over to the kitchen, grabs a Sprite, add ginger, send to Graham's home.*


      :D

      Delete
  23. Well, in 10 years. For now I'm good with a Sprite.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I took listens to S.O.B., When We Were Young, and Try Me, and they are all really good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wake Up is also really good, IKWYDLS is not horrible, but it's also not good.

      Delete
  25. guys i just finished writing the class newspaper about me hurting my ankle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it all happened yesturday when i got my lips waxed. when i was about to get to my moms friends daughthers room, i thought i was going on a stair, then BAM! i tripped. the next day (today) i came here with a ice pack. its freezing right now.

      Delete
  26. I actually heard SOB on Alt Nation a few months ago, I just didn't know that it was called SOB.

    Also for #Youtube15,

    Back it Up, Dessert, Sun Goes Down, Love Me Like You Do, Do It Again, Magnets, In Love With A Monster, and Back It Up are still there.

    Debuts:
    Nicky Romero - Light House
    Daniel Skye - We Got Us
    Jesse Glynne - Take Me Home
    Lauv - Reforget
    Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

    Other Songs There Not Mentioned:
    Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home
    Twice - OHH AHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Love Me Like You from Little Mix, not Love Me Like You Do?

      Delete
    2. I think you put Back It Up twice.

      Delete
  27. Sitting in my room, an unknown caller calls me in my cell. Curious to see who it is, I pick up. The person on the other line starts singing:
    "Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet. I hope that you're well...yada yada yada."
    And I'm here, all like, "you know, kid, you're lucky that I like that song, because if I didn't, I would think you're annoying, and I would throw my phone across the room, and scream, "Fluff you Adele!!!!!"
    Just saying. 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was supposed to be a joke. I got inspired by all the memes I sometimes see on Facebook. Lol.

      Delete
  28. How do I add sidebars to my blog? Like, those thingies up top?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Replies
    1. I think Downtown and TIMH will leave next week.

      Delete
    2. WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete
    3. Umm but I thought that you hated both of the songs so why are you still mad about it. Maybe because it's still there and you're complaining about it?

      Delete
    4. Or maybe, you're upset that Bring It Back is already gone. I'm actually starting to get sick of the song though I'm not a gospel fan and yes I hate the gospel singing group, Glee.

      Delete
    5. But this song didn't have any AirPlay this week when I checked in DogStarRadio.

      Delete
    6. Anyone that hates Tear In My Heart, I will personally march up to their front doorstep and smack them.

      Delete
    7. TEAR IN MY HEART SUCKS SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    8. Oh yeah and WHY DID BRING IT BACK HAVE TO LEAVE?!?!?!?!?!

      Delete
    9. I used to like Tear In My Heart but I got sick of it and I now really hate it so I did love the song at one point.

      Delete
  30. CAUSE I'M GONNA SLIDE BY YOU AT #THIRTYWHATEVER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trance, you can vote on my poll at http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 and you vote for multiple songs but they have to be your favorite songs of 2015.

      Delete
  31. I made a poll to choose which songs are your favorites of 2015 and you can vote more than once song if you wish. The voting is now open and it is opened till December 19 so go to http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 to vote on my poll.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The countdown so far according to Dogstarradio WHICH STILL HASNT UODATED FOR DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SO ITS AN HOUR BEHIND:

    Exits:

    Bring It Back (#33)

    The countdown so far:
    45. Tear In My Heart
    44. Ghost Town
    43. Someone New
    42. See You Again
    41. Locked Away?
    40. Levels
    39. That's How You Know
    38. What Do You Mean?
    37. New Americana
    36. Worth It
    35. Stand By You (DEBUT)
    34. Downtown
    33. Uma Thurman
    32. Want To Want Me
    31. Thinking Out Loud
    30. Can't Feel My Face
    29. House Party
    28. Bad Blood
    27. Hotline Bling
    26. Focus
    25. Victorious
    24. Can't Sleep Love
    23. Same Old Love
    22. Irresistible
    21. Sorry
    20. Lay It All On Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #31-33 MUST stay for at least another century so..........


      "Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. (Someone continue)"

      Delete
    2. im starting to be interested in stand by you

      Delete
    3. Graham, go to http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 and vote for your favorite songs of 2015 on my poll and you can vote for multiples.

      Delete
    4. Leah, I want you to go to http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 and vote for multiple songs on my poll that are your favorites of 2015.

      Delete
  33. Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.

      Delete
  34. 19. My House
    18. Good To Be Alive
    17. Here

    And I guess Hello is #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any type of software that can go in and ban #17 from all music platforms?

      Delete
    2. 15. Like I'm Gonna Lose You

      I found myself dreaming, in silver and gold… (someone continue it)

      Delete
  35. Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  36. Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. 8. Confident

      And I'm doing a 5k so I'm out. I gotta get under 21:16, bye.

      Delete
  37. WC - 11/28/15

    x33. Bring It Back

    45. TIMH (-3)
    44. Ghost Town (-1)
    43. Someone New (-16)
    42. SYA (-3) {4W@#1}
    41. Locked Away (-18)
    40. Levels (-12)
    39. THYK (+5)
    38. WDYM? (+7)
    37. NA (-5)
    36. WI (+5)
    35. Stand By You (debut)
    34. Downtown (-3)
    33. UT (+7)
    32. WTWM (+5)
    31. Thinking Out Loud (-5) {3W@#1}
    30. CFMF (-5) {1W@#1}
    29. House Party (+9)
    28. Bad Blood (+6) {2W@#1}
    27. Hotline Bling (+2)
    26. Focus (+4)
    25. Victorious (-3)
    24. Can't Sleep Love (-5)
    23. SOL (-2)
    22. Irresistible (-4)
    21. Sorry (+13)
    20. LIAOM (+16)
    19. My House (+8)
    18. Good to Be Alive [Hallelujah] (+2)
    17. Here (+0)
    16. Hey Everybody! (+0)
    15. LIGLY (-1)
    14. Hide Away (-1)
    13. WD (-10) {1W@#1}
    12. Something Better (+3)
    11. Renegades (-3)
    10. OMM (+1)
    9. Photograph (+1) {1W@#1}
    8. Perfect (+4)
    7. Confident (+2)
    6. Stitches (-1) {3W@#1}
    5. Shut Up and Dance (-1) {12W@#1}
    4. Black Magic (+3)
    3. Ex's & Oh's (+3)
    2. DMD (+0) {1W@#1}
    1. Hello (+0) {3rdW@#1}

    Biggest DROP!!…: Locked Away (-18)
    Biggest Jump: Lay It All on Me (+16)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I put 2 #15's so that messed up everything.

      Also I'm happy about this but why is Black Magic JUST hitting new peaks, and why it it the highest out of the 5 debuts that debuted on its debut week?

      Delete
    2. Someone new had the biggest drop.

      Delete
  38. The Hills the best performance in my opinion. But Justin was fine. The Hills RULE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go to my poll at http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 and vote for multiple songs that are your favorites of 2013..

      Delete
  39. Adrian, I have a poll that you could vote for at http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 and you're allowed to vote for multiple songs but you can only vote for your favorites of 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and this is also for you Remy, Miles, Lance, and Dylan and what happened to Thatchos.

      Delete
    2. Oh and I forgot but Jack Farrell can do this as well.

      Delete
    3. And Adrian, you don't need to make a poll of the top 45 songs of 2015 based on votes because I already made that poll for you.

      Delete
    4. And also for ffDurp and Ethan Mowskim, I just keep forgetting more and more bloggers.

      Delete
    5. And I wish CountdownRecap's parents let him use his old account since he grew back into Hits 1 again earlier this year.

      Delete
    6. I already replied on your comment, Graham but you can vote now.

      Delete
    7. Wait, so Countdown Recap's parents let him what?

      Delete
  40. Replies
    1. *kazoos the words "Shut Up And Dance needs to LEAVE right now!!"*

      Delete
    2. Leah, can you please go to http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/?m=1 and vote for your favorite songs of 2014 and you can allow multiple votes in this poll.

      Delete
  41. NEW UPDATE NEW BLOG NAME MORE POSTS SOON

    ReplyDelete
  42. Why soes wvwryone forget about me

    ReplyDelete