Saturday, March 28, 2015

Taylor Swift (6) – Week Of March 28, 2015


What's up guys? Last week I said this week's post may be delayed. I lied. This post is here on time! I don't know about you but I just started spring break. So I got a whole week off of school and stress! Anyway, Ms. Swift is back at #1 for a sixth week, the halfway point of the number of weeks Shake It Off spent at the top. This week was a mix of good and bad. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Usher – I Don't Mind (#29)
  • Nova Rockafeller – Made In Gold (#31)
  • OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#40)
  • Ed Sheeran – Don't (#42)

Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
The Countdown
45. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin' (RE-ENTRY)
44. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#45)
43. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#44)
42. The Weeknd – Earned It (#34)
41. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#32)
40. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#26)
39. MKTO – American Dream (#33)
38. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#30)
37. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#28)
36. Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out (#39)
35. R5 – Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#35)
34. Sam Smith – I'm Not The Only One (#38)
33. Eden XO – The Weekend (#37)
32. Echosmith – Bright (DEBUT)
31. Life Of Dillon – Overload (#24)
30. Nick Jonas – Chains (DEBUT)
29. Pitbull/Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives (#43)
28. Vance Joy – Riptide (#19)
27. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (#41)
26. George Ezra – Budapest (#22)
25. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside (#25)
24. Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (#11)
23. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas – GDFR (#27)
22. Sam Smith/John Legend – Lay Me Down (DEBUT)
21. Zedd/Selena Gomez – I Want You To Know (#23)
20. Tori Kelly – Nobody Love (#21)
19. LunchMoney Lewis – Bills (#18)
18. OneRepublic – I Lived (#6)
17. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (#36)
16. Sheppard – Geronimo (#13)
15. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (#9)
14. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#8)
13. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih – Somebody (#20)
12. Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song (#16)
11. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#17)
10. Ariana Grande – One Last Time (#14)
  9. Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good (#7)
  8. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (#15)
  7. One Direction – Night Changes (#12)
  6. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#3)
  5. Maroon 5 – Sugar (#4)
  4. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (#5)
  3. Taylor Swift – Style (#10)
  2. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#1)
  1. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#2) [6th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Hozier – Take Me To Church (–14)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (+19)

New Entrants
~ We got an unwelcome re-entry from Lips Are Movin' at #45. So only 3 newbies.

~ Echosmith are back with their second countdown song. I have to say, my initial reaction to Bright was not as good as my initial reaction to Cool Kids. This is a sweet song. But I don't necessarily think it belongs here. That's just my opinion though.

~ Nick Jonas is here with the song that was actually released BEFORE Jealous. It's called Chains. I enjoyed this song months ago. But I still somewhat enjoy it now. Seriously though I was listening to this song on repeat months ago. I guess better late than never?

~ Sam Smith debuted with soul singer John Legend with Lay Me Down. I think the addition of John's vocals are really good. This song is NOWHERE near as good as Stay With Me. But I guess it's alright? I guess we could have worse.

When The Blurb Drops Out
~ Uh, excuse me Hits 1. But I believe The Weeknd – Earned It is #6 on iTunes? So what's it doing at #42 here??? Hits 1 needs to get it together.

~ That's right everyone. I now have no opinion on Thinking Out Loud. I started to somewhat enjoy it. But it's just too slow and not what I would want to hear in my car.

~ Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Okay then.

~ After repeated listens to it over the course of the week, Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out is now my favorite song on the countdown. Some more recognition for that song would be nice.

~ Oh my god. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk is not in the Top 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Remember when Taylor Swift – Shake It Off was #1 and Blank Space took a jump to #3? Well we're in that same situation. And instead of Fall Out Boy being the meat of the sandwich, we have Ed Sheeran. Hopefully he realizes that Taylor will not be leaving his life anytime soon.

~ Speaking of Taylor, I actually still like Blank Space. I'm happy that it's #1 and not Uptown Funk or Thinking Out Loud. My numero uno por favor this week though goes to Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do. You reached #1 on iTunes. You can do it here too.

~ Rihanna just dropped her single which is currently taking over iTunes at #1. It's called Bitch Better Have My Money. It's catchy and upbeat unlike FourFiveSeconds. It's pretty good. And it's Rihanna. You can't go wrong with Rihanna.

~ Zayn Malik did leave One Direction earlier this week. But people need to calm down because they are overreacting. He didn't die. So people need to just move on. I know it's hard at first. But dammit it's been three days people! And Louis, Niall, Harry, and Liam will all continue in the band. So the band isn't quitting.

~ MKTO – American Dream is sooooo ollldddddddd!!!!!!! Who the hell is still voting for this song???!!!!! I wanna have a little talk with them...

~ 75% of our exits were songs that deserved to go. Thank god we (hopefully) don't have to deal with them anymore.

~ Even though I absolutely HATE Uptown Funk, I also hate it when people say "Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars". Then I say, "It's by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars." But then they say, "I only hear Bruno Mars singing." That's true. Bruno Mars does do all of the singing, but the singing only. Everything else you hear in the song is Mark Ronson. So while you think Bruno Mars contributes to most if not the entire song, in reality, Mark Ronson does most of the work producing the entire song and creating what it is you hear in the song. That's why it's Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars and not Bruno Mars featuring Mark Ronson. I usually end up winning the argument.

~ Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi – I Need Your Love is on Hit-Bound. It's a really good song and I hope it debuts soon.

~ It looks like Natalie La Rose/Jeremih – Somebody really takes this countdown seriously already being at #13. That's what I like to see.

~ Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me is actually a really good song! Even though it's not good enough to make it into My Top 5 Picks, it's still a really good, really catchy song.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out
2. The Weeknd – Earned It
3. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih – Somebody
4. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside
5. Zedd/Selena Gomez – I Want You To Know

68 comments:

  1. What is the dark green colour?
    -Mr. Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So i guess you really hate Thinking Out Loud.
      -Mr. Anonymous

      Delete
    2. Um I have 1 ?. Who is Mr Anoymous?!?!

      Delete
    3. I AM MR ANONYMOUS.
      -Mr. Anonymous

      Delete
    4. Aight dats cool! I guess being anonymous is good sometimes :)

      Delete
  2. Yay yay it jumped tool winner
    That's right

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now for this week's review!

    x29. This surprised me, but I guess you can say that I don't…mind… (red)
    x31. Thank you for leaving. (dark green)
    x40. PAUSE

    I first heard this song in May of 2014. I didn't even know it existed until I heard it. I was just listening to the radio one day, and they said "New music from OneRepublic…" I excitedly stopped and listened, and I loved it almost immediately. When I first started listening to the Weekend Countdown this song was hovering in the teens. I thought, "This probably won't smash." Well, I was ecstatic when it jumped into the top 10 in June and even more so when it entered the top 5 the next week. I was frustrated when it was only behind She Looks So Perfect for #1. And when it finally hit #1…it practically made my weekend. Only two weeks later I got to see this band perform this song in concert. Yes, this song holds some very precious memories to me. So even when it was floating around the countdown for much of the rest of the time and you guys were complaining about its presence, it's never faded away for me. I still love it as much as I did when I first heard it. But I admit it was about time for it to leave. So, with that being said, I'll say this: Goodbye, my song of the summer…and thank you. (purple - yes, that was necessary)
    x42. And just about when I started liking this one again. (pink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to split it into two comments. Sorry.
      And here we go with the countdown!

      45. Oh, what a nice surprise. (yellow)
      44. I was certain this would leave. (yellow)
      43. WHY (orange)
      42. Huh. I was thinking it would jump. (red)
      41. I predict this'll be on for a month or two more. (yellow)
      40. Thank you for dropping. (yellow)
      39. That's enough. (yellow)
      38. Oh, that's a crazy drop in my book. (pink)
      37. I really don't want to hate you. (pink)
      36. Keep jumping. (green)
      35. This'll probably leave soon. It's a shame, really. (green)
      34. Okay, that's enough. (yellow)
      33. PLEASE NO (orange - yep, it's a tie)
      32. My favorite entrant this week! (green)
      31. JUMP (green)
      30. About time this song debuted. (green)
      29. Was that jump really necessary? (pink)
      28. Goodbye in advance. (green)
      27. This song probably would've been in yellow, but after hearing Rihanna's newest song…my respect for this one has grown again. (pink)
      26. no comment (blue)
      25. Could this be its peak? (green)
      24. STOP DROPPING (purple)
      23. That's enough. (red)
      22. I like this song…but I like the solo version better, to be honest. (green)
      21. Please hit at least top 10! (green)
      20. no real comment (blue)
      19. JUMP UP HIGHER (green)
      18. I guess the Glee finale didn't do much for this one after all. (purple - #tie)
      17. This will either smash or flop. (blue)
      16. You've had your fun. (pink)
      15. Augh! (green)
      14. This is gonna be the end soon. :( (green)
      13. I'm starting to like this one. (green)
      12. Uhh…I'm not complaining. (green)
      11. YES YES YES YES RISE HIGHER (green)
      10. Oh, okay. (blue)
      9. I just realized: this song's about a guy not cheating on his wife. That puts it in a different perspective. (green)
      8. Could this continue the #1 streak? (blue/green)
      7. I was expecting a jump because of…you know. I think that it was the right choice for Zayn, but that the 1D fans shouldn't dwell on his absence. I can't wait to see what's in the future for both Zayn and One Direction. (green)
      6. Last week I heard one of my friends ask someone, "How does Uptown Funk You Up start?" I couldn't help but to cringe inside. It's not Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk You Up. It's Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk. I agree with your thesis, Adrian. But Bruno Mars didn't only sing, he also played the drums for it. And the song started out as a jam session for Bruno Mars' band. I like the idea of both of them getting equal credit. When it comes to the song, about time it left the top 5. (yellow)
      5. Maybe this won't hit #1. (green)
      4. This one has a sure shot at the top. (blue)
      3. Look, when I said the top 3 needed to change…this wasn't what I'd have preferred. (yellow)
      2. Sure, this song is old, but I think this is - in contrast to what Adrian said - the best #1 we've had since Maps. (green/pink)
      1. It just amazes me…how this song is going to be #1…into freaking April.

      This marks the eighth consecutive calendar month in which Taylor Swift has had a #1 song.

      I'm speechless. (turquoise)

      This Week's #NúmeroUnoPorFavor: Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance
      Thatchos' Most Missed Song of the Week: Maroon 5 - Maps
      Songs I Suddenly Really Love of the Week: Echosmith - Bright, and Olly Murs/Demi Lovato - Up
      Song Not on Hits 1 I Recommend of the Week: Mark Ronson/Kevin Parker - Daffodils
      Song Not on Hits 1 I Don't Recommend of the Week: Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
      Song That MUST Debut of the Week: Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love
      Song That's Growing on Me of the Week: Iggy Azalea/Jennifer Hudson - Trouble
      Throwback Pick of the Week: The Script - Breakeven
      One question: Does anybody know what happened to Jason and Remy?

      Thanks for reading this review!
      I've also posted the reviews for the weeks I missed on their respective blog posts.
      Thatchos is out! PEACE!
      :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I don't understand what you said

      Delete
  4. Guys....

    I have made a blog of my personal top 30 chart.
    Here's the first post.

    http://continentalchart.blogspot.com/2015/03/continental-chart-week-of-march-28-2015.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG WE BOTH WANT STFU AND DANCE TO REACH NUMBER 1 it debuted vh1 this week and i was like :0 cause i didnt see it coming (as i said 2 weeks ago)
    2.so adrian aint sayin nuthon bout stfu and dance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAS
      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qd84WO0kc4Y/VRc3WazxuTI/AAAAAAAAAE4/xwk_9SHuis4/s1600/STFU%2Band%2BDance%2B-%2BSingle.png

      Delete
  6. thank the lord made in gold left

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god. I hated all the songs that left this week. I really liked the new class of debuts but John Legemd does not feature in Lay Me Down. It is just Sam Smith who sings in Lay Me Down

      Delete
    2. Actually John Legend does sing in a version of the song. Go to ITunes you'll find it.

      Delete

  7. Bye Bye:

    •Usher – I Don't Mind (#29) Blue; I did not expect this
    •Nova Rockafeller – Made In Gold (#31) Green; That was quick
    •OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#40) Red; Once upon time in April, a song debuted. It was pretty catchy. I did not think it would be here till the end of next March
    •Ed Sheeran – Don't (#42) Red; Its leaving now for real da da (GDFR)




    Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud

    The Countdown

    45. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin' (RE-ENTRY) Yellow; WHY OH WHY -_-

    44. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#45) Yellow; I think this aired 4 FREAKIN TIMES AND IT JUMPS

    43. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#44) Red; THIS BARELY AIRED EITHER

    42. The Weeknd – Earned It (#34) Green; Isn't this #4 on I-tunes?

    41. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#32) Turquoise; I think this will jump :(

    40. Blurbier – Blurb Me To Church (#26) 0range; Yes!!! :D

    39. MKTO – American Dream (#33) Turquoise; 6 months later...

    38. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#30) Red; Keep dropping!

    37. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#28) Turquoise; Same as 39

    36. Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out (#39) Green; Jump more!

    35. R5 – Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#35) Dark green; It is officially half and half

    34. Sam Smith – I'm Not The Only One (#38) Yellow; Does Sam Smith really need 2 songs here?

    33. Eden XO – The Weekend (#37) Green; THIS IS GETTING GOOD

    32. Echosmith – Bright (DEBUT) Green; Slow but a really good song

    31. Life Of Dillon – Overload (#24) Green; This jump then jumps ALL THE TIME make up your mind hits 1

    30. Nick Jonas – Chains (DEBUT) Green; This was seriously released before Jealous!?

    29. Pitbull/Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives (#43) Yellow; Ugh...

    28. Vance Joy – Riptide (#19) Green; IT GREW ON ME AGAIN

    27. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (#41) Green; That's more like it

    26. George Ezra – Budapest (#22) Green; I don't think this will hit top 10

    25. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside (#25) Green; Diffidently has potential to hit #1

    24. Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (#11) Pink; You've had your time

    23. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas – GDFR (#27) Green; Same as 25

    22. Sam Smith/John Legend – Lay Me Down (DEBUT) Green; I like the John Legend add

    21. Zedd/Selena Gomez – I Want You To Know (#23) Green; go ^ MORE

    20. Tori Kelly – Nobody Love (#21) Purple; THIS HAS TO GET PAST 20

    19. LunchMoney Lewis – Bills (#18) Green; I got bills I gotta pay (its stuck in my head)

    18. OneRepublic – I Lived (#6) Red; This spent to long on hitbound and got old too quick

    17. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (#36) Green; TOP 10 NEXT WEEK!!

    16. Sheppard – Geronimo (#13) Red; Hits 1 needs to understand no one wants to here "So say Geronimo" anymore

    15. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (#9) Dark Green; "I really don't care" about this song (credits to Demi Lovato)

    14. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#8) Pink; Thank you... Go down more

    13. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih – Somebody (#20) Dark green; Same as 15

    12. Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song (#16) Green; Why do you guys hate it so much?

    11. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#17) Green; WHO HOO!

    10. Ariana Grande – One Last Time (#14) Green; I don't think it'll hit #1

    9. Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good (#7) Red; I'm sooooo sick of this

    8. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (#15) Green; Plz hit #1

    7. One Direction – Night Changes (#12) Red; 1< member

    6. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#3) Yellow; People still think this is new at my school

    5. Maroon 5 – Sugar (#4) Green; I think Adam Levine uses a girl as Sugar- What the heck

    4. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (#5) Green; This just has to hit #1

    3. Taylor Swift – Style (#10) Red; I knew this would happen...

    2. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#2) Red; At least its not #1, the problem is that...

    1. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#2) [6th Week At #1] Red; THIS IS #1



    Biggest Drop: Hozier – Take Me To Church (–14)


    Biggest Jump: Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (+19)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top 5:
      1. Tori Kelly - Nobody love
      2. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas – GDFR
      3. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
      4. Lunchmoney Lewis - Bills
      5. Tie between: Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do; and; Marlon Roudette; When the beat drops out

      Song I recommend: Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink - Worth it

      Song I miss: Fergie - L.A. Love

      Song that has grown on me: Eden XO - The Weekend

      Song that I'm starting to not like: Natalie la Rose/Jeremih - Somebody

      Question: Same as Thatchos's: Where is Remy and Jason



      I had to make it 2 comments cause I couldn't fit it all

      Btw it is Graham Badenhausen I'm just not signed in Google

      GBG1 -Graham

      Delete
  8. I liked I don't mind I hated made in gold I oranged love runs out and I thought don't was pretty old but not too old I mean I still liked it somewhat and whos remy and Jason I don't know those guys

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and btw im tori nice to meet yall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuppers :) have the same name as my sister

      Delete
    2. Sorry I mean you have the same name as my sister where I live
      I'm Leah I'm 10 I came from canada but the rest of the people r from America
      Where did you came from I have bunch of hobbies
      Practicing gymastics on the beam cheerleading reading having some fun and sleeping

      Delete
  10. what if they commited suicide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt they would. At least I hope they didn't.....

      Delete
  11. Oh, hi.

    Yes. I'm back from the dead.

    This was quite an interesting countdown. I'm currently listening to Hit-Bound, but I need the full list, since I just turned on my radio.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When will the q & a post be up. Am I the only one who still likes lips are movin.
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  13. by the way, hi Tori
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi ommyy
    did house on fire leave hitbound I wanna know? this is tori out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it did. I wasn't suprosed it didn't air once during the week.

      Delete
  15. Did anyone see home? I haven't even

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See it yet but later on its fasted by rihanna,jlo aka Jennifer lopez even Steve martin

      Delete
    2. hi leaj baker do ya wanna be besties???
      this is tori out

      Delete
    3. and no I haven't seen home yet but me and my sister wanna go see it and I hink the little alien guys are so cute and if you watch the big bang you know jim parsons he was oh the little alien guy omg hes adorbs!
      this is tori out

      Delete
  16. isn't it Bruno mars copyright mark ronson uptown funk?
    this is tori out

    ReplyDelete
  17. yayy! the Crap left!(not really, thinking out loud:(

    ReplyDelete
  18. isn't fetty wap. Trap queen. 8 on billboard? where isit here?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Uptown Funk (I call it by a different name) is possiby the most overplayed song of all time. How in God's name can a song go 12 weeks at #1 on Billboard?

    The word would be better off had Rihanma and Taylot Swift not released music.

    --Mr. Pratchett

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh. i gotta feeling-the black eyed peas. did 14 weeks at 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it only had 13 weeks (uptown funk is a week away from tying)

      Delete
    2. The all-time record for weeks at #1 on Billboard is actually 16, held by Mariah Carey/Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day. Could that record be broken?



      .....I hope not.

      Delete
  21. adrian. when are you gonna do at40 or bilboard 100 countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a packed schedule every week with school and stuff that I unfortunately do not have the time to review AT40 or Billboard Hot 100. I'm already having trouble getting the 300K Pageview Milestone posted.

      Delete
  22. adrian. when are you gonna do at40 or bilboard 100 countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hes a 2 countdown man
    2.fyi please stop asking so many questions

    ReplyDelete
  24. does someone have a full hitbound list this is tori out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking Body- Tove Lo
      Goodbye- Who Is Fancy
      Whistle (While You Work It)- Katy Tiz
      Diggy Down- INNA/Marian Hill
      OctaHate- Ryn Weaver
      I Need Your Love- Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi
      Infinity- AJR
      Doing It- Charli XCX/Rita Ora
      Nothing Without Love- Nate Ruess
      Elastic Heart- Sia
      Something's Gotta Give- All Time Low
      I Really Like You- Carly Rae Jepsen
      Surrender- Cash Cash/Julia Michaels
      House On Fire- Ryan Cabrera

      Delete
    2. theres upposed to be 15 song tho this is tori ou

      Delete
    3. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG (except I Need Your Love and Nothing Without Love, they're just good).
      If Hotel Ceiling really did leave, it would be the saddest thing... ;(

      Delete
  25. Throwback Pick Of The Week: Sean Paul - Temperature

    ReplyDelete
  26. My throwback pick for this week in honor of a new All Time Low song on Hit-Bound: I Feel Like Dancin'- All Time Low

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adrian, I have a question about the Q&A links for google forms. When I get the link and copy and paste it it doesn't show up as a link where I can just press it and take me there. How can I get the link to do that. I have a feeling this is a dumb question

    ReplyDelete
  28. Did hotel ceiling leave.
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  29. you need to learn about my country better
    the motto is from sea to sea
    its capital is ottawa
    it has 10 provinces (its different for state) and 3 territories
    its larges city is toronto. thats what i visited
    2 provinces is used to be acadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am learning about Canada In Social Studies

      Delete
    2. We r learning ancient Egypt in in 5th grade once years

      Delete
    3. Cool guys where's tori (not my sister) from?

      Delete
  30. In grade 3 I learned about the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adrian how do you feel about
    Somethings gotta give
    Inna -Diggy down
    Who is Fancy - goodbye
    Steve aoki/ Moxie - I love it when you cry
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  32. GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT
    THIS WEEK'S WEEKEND COUNTDOWN LEAKED
    IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM LAST WEEK
    HERE IT IS:


    45. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (-44)
    44. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (-42)
    43. Taylor Swift - Style (-40)
    42. AronChupa - I’m an Albatraoz (RE-ENTRY)
    41. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (RE-ENTRY)
    40. Priory - Weekend (RE-ENTRY)
    39. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (RE-ENTRY)
    38. AJR - I’m Ready (RE-ENTRY)
    37. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (RE-ENTRY)
    36. MAGIC! - Rude (RE-ENTRY)
    35. Rihanna - B**** Better Have My Money (DEBUT)
    34. Fetty Wap - Trap Queen (DEBUT)
    33. Bobby Shmurda - Hot Boy (DEBUT)
    32. Jeremih/YG - Don’t Tell ‘Em (DEBUT)
    31. Imagine Dragons - Demons (RE-ENTRY)
    30. Lorde - Team (RE-ENTRY)
    29. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass (RE-ENTRY)
    28. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (RE-ENTRY)
    27. OneRepublic - Counting Stars (RE-ENTRY)
    26. Pitbull/Kesha - Timber (RE-ENTRY)
    25. Bastille - Pompeii (RE-ENTRY)
    24. Ne-Yo - She Knows (RE-ENTRY)
    23. Ursha - I Don’t Mind (RE-ENTRY)
    22. Bastille - Flaws (RE-ENTRY)
    21. Calvin Harris/John Newman - Blame (RE-ENTRY)
    20. Ed Sheeran - Don’t (RE-ENTRY)
    19. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (RE-ENTRY)
    18. Martin Garrix - Animals (RE-ENTRY)
    17. Maroon 5 - Animals (RE-ENTRY)
    16. Eden xo - The Weekend (+17)
    15. Hozier - Take Me to Church (+25)
    14. Lil Jon/Tyga - Bend Ova (DEBUT)
    13. MKTO - American Dream (+26)
    12. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Wanz - Thrift Shop (RE-ENTRY)
    11. Childish Gambino - 3005 (DEBUT)
    10. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin’ (+35)
    9. Alesso/Tove Lo - Heroes (we could be) (+35)
    8. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (+35)
    7. Nick Jonas - Jealous (+34)
    6. Fall Out Boi - Centuries (+32)
    5. The Vamps/Demi Lovato - Somebody to You (+32)
    4. Sam Smith - I’m Not the Only One (+30)
    3. Darude - Sandstorm (DEBUT)
    2. The Weeknd - Earned It (+40)
    1. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light ‘Em Up) (RE-ENTRY) {7th Week @ #1}













    #aprilfools

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have a joke, What would happen if Hits 1 starts playing Jeremih/YG-Don't Tell Em,

    Then it would be very late and would not have a long tenure

    April Fouls Joke


    The Lamberts

    ReplyDelete