Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hit-Bound – Week Of March 8, 2014


  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (DEBUT)
  • Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better
  • Chris Wallace – Keep Me Crazy
  • Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (DEBUT)
  • Hardwell/Matthew Koma – Dare You
  • Hot Chelle Rae – Don’t Say Goodnight
  • Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
  • Little Mix – Move
  • Naughty Boy/Sam Smith – La La La
  • Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend
  • New Hollow – She Ain’t You (DEBUT)
  • Oh Honey – Be Okay
  • Peter Thomas/Betty Who – All Of You (DEBUT)
  • Phantogram – Fall In Love (DEBUT)

New Entrants
~ 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect is pretty good. We got another boy band ahead of us. And just like every other boy band, the members are hot. The song is good.

~ Disclosure is one of those electronic bands. Sam Smith’s vocals are good. But he’s better in La La La. So this song is okay.

~ New Hollow – She Ain’t You is a good song. That’s all I have to say.

~ Peter Thomas/Betty Who – All Of You is the best new entrant. Betty Who’s vocals are fantastic! I really like this song.

~ Phantogram – Fall In Love is an okay song. It’s kind of creepy like the album cover.

Blurbin’ With A Friend
~ All the new entrants are from artists I have never heard of.

~ Don’t tell me Calvin Harris/Ayah Marar – Thinking About You spent all this time on Hit-Bound just to leave for good.

~ Little Mix – Move is just a disappointment. Especially compared to Wings.

~ I was so close to put Chris Wallace – Keep Me Crazy in red. But it got lucky.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend
2. Peter Thomas/Betty Who – All Of You
3. Hot Chelle Rae – Don’t Say Goodnight
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
5. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World

22 comments:

  1. Hey it's me again.
    If "Thinking About You" were still on Hitbound, you would color code it light blue(turquoise)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would actually color code it yellow ‘cause it’s kind of old.

      Delete
  2. Color La La La PURPLE! IT'S THE BEST SONG YET ON HIT-BOUND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, Sam Smith is MY celeb crush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. I think I got over my celeb crushes.

      Delete
    2. She Ain't You is sorta like I Wanna Get Better. I'm not a fan of that song(s).
      But I like all the others ;D

      Delete
    3. Besides Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better and Little Mix – Move, all the songs are at least okay.

      Delete
    4. Oooh,oooh- ya got me in the moood,moood...
      Oooh, we're in danger, sleeping with a friend!
      Me being the friend

      Delete
    5. Hey, I just had this crazy thought. What if the 2 of us were locked in a room, with a laptop that had Youtube. What song would you pick first that would be your favorite song on Hits 1?
      Spoiler alert: mine is Animals

      Delete
    6. I’d probably pick Panic! At The Disco Ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson. (Or Armin van Buuren Ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like).

      Delete
    7. My new nickname is TAR (The Anonymous Remy.)
      Yours would be TAC (The Adrian Carrazco)
      Yeah, I'm pretty much a nickname czar

      Delete
  4. A lot of alternative music on hit- Bound right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!
      My favorite alt. song is Fall In Love

      Delete
    2. Animals hit #10 on the wutchuwant countdown yesterday!

      Delete
  5. great. now boot it to #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you read by top songs of February post? Still sorry I said we're saying goodbye to " Lady GaGa- Applesauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not yet. I think Dark Horse will reach # 1 (finally) on this week's weekend countdown!

      Delete
    2. In case you didn't know, it is at
      www.hits1countdown.blogspot.com. I am excited that Dark Horse might take over Timber and Counting Stars! According to my voters, Dark Horse was #7 of February.

      Delete
  7. Weekend Countdown day today! Will Counting Stars hold the #1 spot?
    (hopefully not)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Counting Stars held #1. And Imagine Dragons – Radioactive is #14! >:(

      Delete
  8. Eeeeeekkkkkkkk! I think Counting Stars and Radioactive should be colored red because they are extremely overplayed and Radioactive- way too old/ Counting Stars- Too long in top 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 5 seconds of summer's first song and Neon Tree's last song debuted this week

    ReplyDelete