Thursday, October 19, 2017

Ed Sheeran (1) – Week Of October 14, 2017

Hey guys! I had intended for this post to be out a little bit earlier. But I had quite a bit of work and I was also working on the October 7, 2017 edition of the Hit 45 Chart, which was posted yesterday if you didn't already see. The link will be down in the blurbs. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Hey Violet – Hoodie (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Liam Payne – Strip That Down
The Countdown
45. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals – Back To You (#43)
44. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#42)
43. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#41)
42. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#44) [1 Week At #1]
41. Charlie Puth – Attention (#28) [1 Week At #1]
40. The All-American Rejects – Sweat (#25)
39. Zedd/Liam Payne – Get Low (#36)
38. Lady Gaga – The Cure (#40)
37. Harry Styles – Two Ghosts (#39)
36. Justin Bieber/BloodPop – Friends (#33)
35. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#30)
34. Selena Gomez – Fetish (#31)
33. The Script – Rain (#32)
32. Sabrina Carpenter – Why (#35)
31. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#37) [9 Weeks At #1]
30. Charlie Puth – How Long (DEBUT)
29. Linkin Park – One More Light (#29)
28. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#27) [4 Weeks At #1]
27. The Revivalists – Wish I Knew You (#21)
26. Camila Cabello – Havana (#23)
25. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#24)
24. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (#38)
23. Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#22)
22. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It? (#17)
21. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#26) [3 Weeks At #1]
20. Kesha – Praying (#14)
19. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#18)
18. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#28)
17. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 (#20)
16. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#19)
15. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#11) [3 Weeks At #1]
14. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#8)
13. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#16)
12. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#12)
11. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#9)
10. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#13) [3 Weeks At #1]
  9. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#4) [5 Weeks At #1]
  8. Halsey – Bad At Love (#15)
  7. P!nk – What About Us (#7)
  6. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#6)
  5. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#3) [3 Weeks At #1]
  4. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#10)
  3. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#4)
  2. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#2) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: The All-American Rejects – Sweat (–15)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go (+14)

New Entrants
~ This week, Charlie Puth debuts with his second song currently on the countdown. How Long is VERY similar to Attention that I almost have the exact same opinion on both songs. I don't even have much to say about it because what I'm thinking is stuff I already said for Attention. One thing I will say though is that his vocals are getting better. I do like this song for what it is and I'm sure it'll do well with how quickly it debuted here.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Why Don't We – Something Different
  • Bruno Mars – Chunky (DEBUT)
  • Evaride – Heartless
  • Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask
  • PRETTYMUCH – Would You Mind
  • Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
  • Ed Sheeran – Perfect
  • Nick Jonas – Find You
  • Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar
  • Dua Lipa – New Rules
  • X Ambassadors – Ahead of Myself
  • Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
  • Lauv – I Like Me Better
  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj – You Already Know

~ Returning with what I'm guessing is the next single off of 24K Magic, we have Bruno Mars with Chunky. Surprisingly, this song is actually decent. I don't love the production. I don't really like the chorus either. But the vocals are very strong here. It reminds me that he does have a very good voice, even though he hasn't been using it lately. But people always ask me why I don't like his new album. And honestly, at the end of the day, it's just a matter of personal taste. I don't love this kind of music. Though I can understand why others do. I like rock music, but I don't like heavy metal. I think it's way too loud and annoying. But my brother actually likes that kind of music and in a way, I guess I can understand why. It's the same general idea.

~ Hits 1 seems to be in a little bit of an Ed Sheeran situation. Perfect is a big hit right now, yet it's still on Hit-Bound. And on the countdown, Hits 1 has already hit the maximum of three Ed Sheeran songs at one time because they just had to make Galway Girl a bigger hit than it actually is. For some reason, I don't see them letting go of Shape Of You or Castle On The Hill anytime soon. So Perfect is just sitting there on Hit-Bound while it's one of the biggest songs everywhere else.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
2. X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself
3. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
4. Why Don't We – Something Different
5. Fergie/Nicki Minaj – You Already Know


Galway Blurb
~ Despite not being a massive hit anywhere else, I am happy to see Galway Girl at #1. Mainly because I'm tired of our previous #1. But I do enjoy the song. However, it is starting to fade on me a little bit. I feel like I'm going to grow out of it before I grow out of Castle On The Hill.

~ And of course, Sorry Not Sorry had to be shot back up into the Top 5. I don't flat out hate this song. It has grown on me a little bit. But I will not be happy if this hits #1. Especially since none of her previous songs (excluding Confident), which were better, ever hit #1.*

*This is to the best of my knowledge and memory. I could be incorrect.

~ Sitting at #6, we have Mono Mind – Save Me A Place. The music video for this song actually just came out. It's weird, but in a good way. I love how they identify themselves as these weird characters. It's actually kind of funny. But it is a good video, despite it not making very much sense. So I do recommend it.

~ I do think Halsey – Bad At Love is a good song. But I really don't think it's worthy of being in the Top 10. I would've much preferred either Feel It Still or Glorious, which both had to drop out of the Top 10 this week. But hey, I guess it could be a lot worse.

~ Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 is continuing to slowly rise, which is good. This song means a lot more than any other song on the countdown. It moves me more with each listen. That being said, I hope it continues to jump and maybe even reach the Top 10.

~ Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road is back in the Top 20 for some unknown reason. I can't say I'm too happy about this. Hopefully this strange move can be undone next week.

~ Of our four debuts last week, three of them dropped. Let Me Go is the only one that actually jumped. This is good because it's a very good song. I think it's arguably her best song so far. It doesn't seem to be that popular right now. But hopefully it can still do well.

~ Lady Gaga – The Cure has been here for a very long time. I'm shocked that it's still holding out. But I'm happy because it's a good song. This song could probably stay for a few more months and I won't really care. It helps that I haven't listened to the song in quite a while.

~ I'm not too surprised to see The All-American Rejects – Sweat take such a big drop so early. It's a little disappointing because it is a good song. But I kind of predicted it. Oh well. At least it was here.

~ For those unaware, I did post the October 7, 2017 edition of the Hit 45 Chart yesterday. I highly recommend you check it out.
Link: http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2017/10/week-of-october-7-2017.html


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Liam Payne – Strip That Down

1 – Bad:
19. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
18. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

2 – Mediocre:
17. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road

3 – Decent:
16. Imagine Dragons – Believer

4 – Good:
15. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

5 – Great:
14. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
13. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
12. Halsey – Bad At Love
11. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
10. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do
9. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
8. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
7. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
6. Kesha – Praying
5. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place
4. P!nk – What About Us
3. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. TIE: Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
1. TIE: Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255

Total Score: 83/100 = 83% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Jay-Z/Rihanna/Kanye West – Run This Town

Most Missed Countdown Song: Travie McCoy/Brendon Urie – Keep On Keeping On

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: J Balvin & Willy William(/Beyoncé) – Mi Gente

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#6)


My Top 5 Picks
1. TIE: Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
3. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
4. The Script – Rain
5. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises

333 comments:

  1. One more quick note:

    I haven't been paying as much attention to the comment section as I should've. We also have a lot of people creating blogs and I haven't exactly been able to keep up. So if you have a blog and it's not in either of the lists of other related blogs, comment the link and I'll be more than happy to add it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Naughty Boy/Joe Jonas - One Chance to Dance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Manchester Orchestra - The Gold

      Delete
    2. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Olivia Holt - Generous

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my blog Adrian!

    https://hits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Looks at 1-800... in purple.*
    Are you kidding me? Al least your other purple song is good IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don’t like 1-800-273-8255? If you don’t appreciate the meaning, then wow, you must not have a soul.

      Delete
    2. Let's just say, Twitter user T3chJ3t HATES that song with more of a passion than you can imagine.

      Delete
    3. I like what it's going for in terms of lyrics, but it just feels far too sugar-coated to be a song about suicide.

      Delete
  6. Looks like Sorry Not Sorry or Thunder will be #1 this week. According to AllAccess they have had 121 and 120 spins respectively on Hits 1 in the past week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is mine: https://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com

    I hope Perfect debuts. It could most likely make Castle On The Hill exit. I do not see Shape Of You leaving soon. It surprises me how COTH is higher than it. Heartless will most likely debut this weekend. I would much rather have Would You Mind or Rockstar (Yes I do like that song) to dubut, but Heartless is solid. I saw the music video for Save Me A Place. It is weird, but in a good way. Anyway, great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is mine.

    https://chucklesblog.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so you know, My T35 and HF are not charts of what I like the most. They are of how popular a song is right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Adrian. I know you added mine, but here it is in case you want to comment here anytime.

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I may not comment on your posts, but I do read all of them. :)

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Believer is leaving. It has only had one spin this week. YES

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, and guys. I've got some MAJOR news:











































    Taylor Swift is releasing another single at midnight. The song is called Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hits 1 is just going to have a field day with Taylor Swift. LOL

      Delete
    2. I was reading about the new T. Swift song while listening to ...Ready For It? On my Spotify. Lol. Also, it not going to do good on the countdown, based of the other two songs not doing good...

      Delete
    3. Pretty much. Actually, all radio stations are going all in on Taylor Swift. I'm calling it right now.

      Delete
    4. Despite the fact LWYMMD is TANKING on pop radio, falling nearly 5 million in it's audience in the bast few days per update. And this just happened AFTER hitting #1.

      Delete
    5. I bet it’s also gonna debut high on Hits 1.

      Delete
    6. Look What You Made Me Do will not hit #1.

      Delete
  14. Too Good At Goodbyes already has 135 million views on YouTube.

    Something tells me it’ll have 1 billion by Marty Luther King Jr. Day in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m watching TNF right now. It’s Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs. As I’m typing, it’s a tie. (30-30)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold up, Chase. Some people talk about other stuff than just music. Even though it is a music blog, they could still talk about other stuff. So ATR could say whatever he wants.

      Delete
  16. What are your weekend countdown predictions for 10/21/17?

    ReplyDelete
  17. My weekend countdown predictions for 10/21/17:
    Exits:
    Shape Of You
    Stay
    Lights Down Low
    Fetish

    Entrants:
    Perfect
    Heartless
    Dusk Till Dawn
    Find You

    #1: Thunder

    Biggest Drop: Castle On The Hill

    Biggest Jump: How Long

    Hit Bound Entrants:
    Kiwi
    Good Old Days
    Whatever It Takes
    Hot Damn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Already Know will debut this week.

      Delete
    2. The REAL weekend countdown predictions:
      Exits:
      Fetish
      L.A. Devotee
      Believer

      Entrants:
      Perfect
      You Already Know
      Heartless

      #1: Thunder or Sorry Not Sorry

      Biggest DROP: COTH

      Biggest Jump: How Long

      HitBound Entrants:
      Kiwi
      Hot Damn
      Whatever It Takes
      Good Old Days

      HitBound exit:
      Would You Mind

      Delete
  18. AT40 review post will be out, but spoilers...
























    Strip That Down is #1. Sorry, guys.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Available for vote on Hits 1:
    Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor
    Louis Tomlinson - Just like You

    ReplyDelete
  20. AT40 post is up!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/10/at40-liam-payne-1-week-of-october-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not happening you idiot.

      Gorgeous will NOT debut that high. And How Long won’t jump into the Top 10.

      Delete
    2. Gelography, please stop swearing that word. I don’t like when you say that.

      Delete
    3. Not gonna happen you fucking idiot.

      Delete
    4. STOP SAYING THAT, MILES!!!

      Delete
    5. ^He can say it if he wants. He lives in America, we every individual gets freedom and their own sovereignty.

      Delete
    6. Everybody settle down, Gorgeous won't debut at #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

      Delete
    7. You're the one who predicted it would you dumb fucking idiot.

      Delete
  22. QUADRILLION NEW MUSIC ALERT:
    Taylor Swift - Gorgeous
    Nick Jonas - Home (Ferdinand soundtrack!)
    Liam Payne - Bedroom Floor
    Niall Horan/Marren Morris - Seeing Blind (All of Flicker is out!)
    Kelly Clarkson - Meaning of Life
    Maroon 5/A$AP ROCKY - Whiskey
    Rita Ora - Anywhere
    Kygo - Kids in Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK these all seem good. Will check them out later.

      Delete
    2. Well, just checked out Gorgeous by Taylor Swift and...








      As always, she never disappoints. Not quite her best, but it's still really good.

      Delete
  23. Predictions (10/21/2017)
    Exits:
    Fetish
    L.A. Devotee
    Believer

    Entrants (Realistically thinking):
    Heartless
    You Already Know
    Perfect

    #1: Thunder
    Biggest Jump: How Long
    Biggest Drop: Castle On The Hill

    HitBound Entrants:
    Kiwi
    Good Old Days
    Whatever It Takes
    Hot Damn

    HitBound Exit:
    Something Different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna happen.

      Something Different will still be on HitBound.

      Delete
    2. And Would You Mind will leave HitBound.

      Delete
    3. I meant Would You Mind not Something Different.

      Delete
    4. And replace Believer with Shape of You

      Delete
  24. Perfect is debuting #1 on weekend countdown, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey guys. I had a dream last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, really? What was your dream?

      Delete
    2. My dream is when Leah came to my house.

      Delete
    3. ^Um well that is not creepy at all...

      Delete
    4. Hey Leah, did you know that ATR has a dream where you came to his house?

      Delete
    5. Guess what, Leah? I heard ATR had a dream where you came to his house.

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nothing happened to Justin Timberlake, why are they sometimes playing Sexyback from 2006?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's a classic......? I would love it if that song came on while I was listening to Hits 1. It gets boring constantly hearing the same songs over and over again.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, can you stop complaining every time Hits 1 is playing an older song WAMB10? So what if they play SexyBack, or and older song. It's boring hearing the same popular songs on that station all the time, that's why I'm glad they play older music, especially classics from the 2000s.

      Delete
    3. Sexyback is probably Justin Timberlake’s 2nd worst Song, under Drink You Away.

      Delete
    4. That may be your opinion, but it's definitely the unpopular one.

      Delete
  29. Great! Great! More Jacob Sartorious! And this time, he has a song called Chapstick, and it is on YT15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, heard it while I was driving out for dinner. Gah.

      Delete
    2. What?! NO! I can't believe this! Why, people?! Why?

      Sorry if I'm overreacting. But anyway, this better NOT become a hit. If it does, my reaction will NOT be pretty.

      Delete
    3. He’s 15 years old and he can’t sing.

      Delete
    4. I know. His music blows BIG TIME. Seriously, he NEEDS to take vocal lessons or something.

      And more bad news: I checked DSR and saw Noah Cyrus featuring XXXtentacion - Again trending on the YouTube15 this week. Jesus F**king Christ.

      Delete
    5. ^^^^^^^^What Montavis said.

      I swear, and if he did take vocal lessons, the school sucks. Go take a cool school, like Los Angeles or Paris.

      Delete
    6. And if you caught my sarcasm about the “Great! Great!” part, well done. He sucks.

      Delete
    7. Honestly, I would sit and listen to a WW2 story or listen to MØ - Kamikaze rather than be alive in a period of time like this trashy era.

      Delete
    8. Adrian can say the same. If you've been following his blog, you probably know that this is his #2 worst song of 2016, only behind Panda by Desiigner.

      As for myself, I did like Kamikaze by MØ when it was new, but today, not as much as I used to.

      Delete
    9. Chill. Sweatshirt was not a hit. So I doubt this will be too.

      Kamikaze is great.

      Delete
    10. Kamikaze is catchy but Panda, Chill, & Sweatshirt were awful.

      Delete
    11. Chill? I said that to tell Montavis to chill out.

      Delete
    12. Nor Hit or Miss, but have you heard the saying “Third time’s a charm?”

      Delete
    13. I meant Chapstick, not Chill.

      Delete
    14. The “Third Time’s A Charm” thong happened to me in Little Mix, when I grew into their 3rd song on Hits 1, Black Magic.

      Delete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TEAR IN MY HEART IS NOT GOING TO RE-ENTER HIT BOUND!!!

      Delete
    2. I know it’s not, look at the last statement.

      Delete
  31. You know, come to think of it, to comment on what Gelography just said...

    Can someone PLEASE explain to me why both Jacob Sartorius and Noah Cyrus are trying to get so much attention (No reference to Charlie Puth) even when their music is so horrible on so many levels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget Bhad Bharbie. AKA the Cash Me Outside Girl.

      Delete
  32. Why does it appear that http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com and http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com is written by the same person each time?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello, friends! Here are the exits:

    Get Low
    Fetish (Good Riddance)
    L.A. Devotee

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh boy...















    1-800-273-8255 is at #33. What the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  35. First set of 45:

    45. Kygo featuring Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#44) [-1]
    44. Louis Tomlinson featuring Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm animals -Back To You (#45) [+1]
    43. The All-American Rejects - Sweat (#40) [-3]
    42. MAX featuring Gnash - Lights Down Low (#43) [+1]
    41. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#42) [+1] [Spent 1 Week At #1]
    40. Charlie Puth - Attention (#41) [+1] [Spent 1 Week At #1]
    39. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (DEBUT)
    38. Lady Gaga - The Cure (#38) [=]
    37. Harry Styles - Two Ghosts (#37) [=]
    36. Justin Bieber featuring BloodPop® - Friends (#36) [=]
    35. Fergie featuring Nicki Minaj - You Already Know (DEBUT)
    34. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You (#27) [-7]
    33. Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid - 1-800-273-8255 (#17) [-16]
    32. Evaride - Heartless (DEBUT)
    31. Zedd featuring Alessia Cara - Stay (#28) [-3] [Spent 4 Weeks At #1]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sees #33* WHY, HITS 1?? WHY MUST YOU MAKE SUCH A MEANINGFUL SONG DROP LIKE THIS?? YOU CAN’T UNDERRATE A SONG LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT’S RAP/R&B!!!

      Delete
  36. 30. Shape Of You
    29. Despacito
    28. Too Good At Goodbyes

    ReplyDelete
  37. 24. Body Like A Back Road

    Good thing this dropped. That huge jump was scary.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. 22. Something Just Like This

    Looks like this is the end of the road. For real this time.

    ReplyDelete
  40. 27. Despacito
    28. Shape Of You

    ReplyDelete
  41. Top 20 Entries...

    How Long (#30)
    Ready For It (#22)
    Castle On The Hill (#21)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I could stay here for a few more songs.

    ReplyDelete
  43. All I know is that How Long is in for a big Jump

    ReplyDelete
  44. 19. Castle On The Hill

    GAIROAIEAKD

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just One More, that's all.

    I swear How Long is #17

    ReplyDelete
  46. Second set of 45:

    30. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#31) [+1] [Spent 9 Weeks At #1]
    29. Camila Cabello - Havana (#26) [-3]
    28. Linkin Park - One More Light (#29) [+1]
    27. Luis Fonsi featuring Justin Bieber and Daddy Yankee - Despacito (#23) [-4]
    26. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (#25) [-1]
    25. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso featuring Florida Georgia Line and Watt - Let Me Go (#24) [-1]
    24. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#18) [-6]
    23. Sabrina Carpenter - Why (#32) [+9]
    22. The Chainsmokers featuring Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#10) [-12] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    21. The Script - Rain (#33) [+12]
    20. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It? (#22) [+2]
    19. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#19) [+2] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    18. Macklemore featuring Skylar Grey - Glorious (#14) [-4]
    17. Kesha - Praying (#20) [+3]
    16. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#15) [-1] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]

    ReplyDelete
  47. You´re kidding me. COTH re-entering the Top 20? Wow. 1-800-273-8255 at #33? Wow. This countdown so far is bad in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  48. 15. There's Nothing Holding Me Back (Oh God)

    ReplyDelete
  49. 15. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

    Yep, this is the end of the road for this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  50. How Long will have a MASSIVE JUMP

    ReplyDelete
  51. Replies
    1. Okay with this I am growing into it more and more.

      Delete
  52. Replies
    1. Don´t get too far ahead of yourself there LOL

      Delete
  53. Top 10 Entrants:

    What Lovers Do
    Look What You Made Me Do
    Feel It Still

    ReplyDelete
  54. 9. Look What You Made Me Do

    FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Here's more:

    15. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#9) [-6] [Spent 5 Weeks At #1]
    14. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft (#16) [+2]
    13. Charlie Puth - How Long (#30) [+17]
    12. P!NK - What About Us (#7) [-5]
    11. Cheat Codes featuring Demi Lovato - No Promises (#19) [+8]
    10. Maroon 5 featuring SZA - What Lovers Do (#13) [+3]
    9. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (#12) [+3]
    8. Halsey - Bad At Love (#8) [=]
    7. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#5) [-2] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    6. Mono Mind - Save Me A Place (#6) [=]

    ReplyDelete
  56. #1 is either Sorry Not Sorry or Thunder.

    ReplyDelete
  57. 4. Liam Payne - Strip That Down

    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Introduced by a guest DJ! As I've said, we haven't heard many of those recently. And she was from Pennsylvania, too.

      Delete
    2. Yep, now we can breathe a sigh of relief.

      Delete
  58. Replies
    1. UH, STRIP THAT DOWN, GIRL, LOVE WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND, GIRL
      UH, STRIP THAT DOWN, GIRL, LOVE WHEN YOU HIT THE GROUND, GIRL

      Delete
  59. I´m preparing to type in Ed Sheeran (2) - Week Of October 21, 2017

    ReplyDelete
  60. 3. Thunder

    Alright, guys. Our #1 song will either be Sorry Not Sorry or Galway Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your #1 is...



























































    Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl

    I mean, I would rather have Thunder as #1 but okay...

    ReplyDelete
  62. Here we go! Our #1 song this week is (get ready)...



























































































    GALWAY GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  63. #1 song this week one year ago: Heathens by Twenty-one Pilots (first of two weeks at #1)

    Ah yes, the bane of Graham's existence, but a big favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Harry Styles - Kiwi is an interesting song to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Here's the full Hit-Bound list:
    I Like Me Better by Lauv
    Kiwi by Harry Styles
    New Rules by Dua Lipa
    Good Old Days by Macklemore and Kesha
    Ahead of Myself by X Ambassadors
    Bedroom Floor by Liam Payne
    Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik and Sia
    Whatever It Takes by Imagine Dragons
    Not Rock Star by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage
    Too Much To Ask by Niall Horan
    Chunky by Bruno Mars
    Hot Damn by The Shadowboxers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOULD YOU MIND & SOMETHING DIFFERENT LEFT HIT-BOUND??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. I can't say that surprises me.

      Also, anyone catch the joke I made in the list? :P

      Delete
    3. I did.

      And why, Hits 1? The countdown will be graded as a C or below.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. No, Meant To Be did not leave Hit-Bound. Scott, you're missing a couple of songs. That and Find You.

      Delete
    6. Ok, THANKS TO THE HEAVENS OF GOD.

      Delete
    7. Oh, whoops, yeah, I forgot about those. Didn't catch those listed when I was browsing the 12 AM round on DogStarRadio. My bad.

      Delete
    8. So apparently, Just Like You didn’t debut HitBound. It would’ve been the best debut and the only great one too, darn.

      Delete
  66. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Fergie - A Little Work

    ReplyDelete
  67. Taylor Swift's new single Gorgeous just closed radio stations.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Besides some old garbage, the countdown is actually looking pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Random new album alert: Thinking Out Loud by Young Dolph

    Yes, the Coco guy. And the Cut It guy. Apparently this album came not long after he was shot. And it's hard to see that name and NOT think Ed Sheeran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just came across it while I was checking iTunes to see what was up on the charts. It's sitting in the Top 10 with Flicker, P!nk, Demi and a few others.

      Delete
    2. Young Dolph was the one who was featured on Cut It. The main artist for Cut It was the main artist for Coco. So this guy has nothing to do with Coco.

      Delete
    3. Derp. Got him and OT Genasis mixed up.

      Delete