Monday, September 23, 2013

My Countdown (John Newman) – Week Of 9/21/13

I will be taking this week's countdown and moving all the songs around. This countdown is based on my opinion. These are my Top 45 Songs. It has the same songs as the Weekend Countdown. Just in a different order. Let's begin.

My Countdown
  1. John Newman – Love Me Again
  2. Labrinth ft. Emeli Sande – Beneath Your Beautiful
  3. Bruno Mars – Gorilla
  4. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together
  5. Eminem – Berzerk
  6. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up
  7. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love
  8. Karmin – Acapella
  9. Jesse McCartney – Back Together
10. MKTO – Classic
11. Lorde – Royals
12. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody
13. Mika ft. Ariana Grande – Popular Song
14. Swedish House Mafia – Don't You Worry Child
15. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us
16. P!nk ft. Nate Ruess – Just Give Me a Reason
17. Bonnie McKee – American Girl
18. Lady Gaga – Applause
19. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive
20. Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
21. Demi Lovato – Made In The USA
22. Phillip Phillips – Gone Gone Gone
23. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred Lines
24. Icona Pop – All Night
25. Lana Del Rey ft. Cedric Gervais – Summertime Sadness
26. Selena Gomez – Come & Get It
27. Train ft. Ashley Monroe – Bruises
28. Cody Simpson – Pretty Brown Eyes
29. Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed 
30. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
31. P!nk ft. Lily Allen – True Love 
32. The 1975 – Chocolate
33. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
34. Paramore – Still Into You
35. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert – Same Love 
36. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity
37. Bruno Mars – Treasure
38. One Direction – Best Song Ever
39. Awolnation – Sail
40. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz – Thrift Shop
41. Krewella – Live For The Night
42. Icona Pop – I Love It
43. Tegan & Sara – Closer
44. Britney Spears – Work B**ch
45. Katy Perry – Roar

Like I said these songs are in the order the way I like it in my opinion. 



No comments:

Post a Comment