Tuesday, October 23, 2018

5 Seconds of Summer (3) – Week Of October 20, 2018

Hey guys! I have another busy week this week and I was fortunate enough to have some time to get this done at a decent time. I'm still not sure when I will reveal the next ten songs for the 2013 rankdown. But when I decide on a day and time, I'll let you guys know in the comments. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Brown & Gray – Top Down (#40)
  • Niall Horan – On The Loose (#42)
  • Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#44)
  • DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
The Countdown
45. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#43)
44. Post Malone – Better Now (#32)
43. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love (#39)
42. Weezer – Africa (#18)
41. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#41)
40. NF – Lie (#9)
39. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#36)
38. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#37) [3 Weeks At #1]
37. Loud Luxury/brando – Body (DEBUT)
36. AJR – Burn The House Down (#35)
35. Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful (#35)
34. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#33) [9 Weeks At #1]
33. Walk The Moon – Kamikaze (DEBUT)
32. LSD – Thunderclouds (#26)
31. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#25) [4 Weeks At #1]
30. Kim Petras – Heart To Break (#28)
29. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#31) [2 Weeks At #1]
28. Calvin Harris/Sam Smith – Promises (DEBUT)
27. Lady Gaga/Bradley Cooper – Shallow (DEBUT)
26. Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore (#24)
25. The Vamps – Just My Type (#27)
24. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#30)
23. Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (#38)
22. Silk City/Dua Lipa – Electricity (#19)
21. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#22) [1 Week At #1]
20. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan (#23)
19. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#20)
18. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#11)
17. George Ezra – Shotgun (#12)
16. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am (#6)
15. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman (#15)
14. Dan + Shay – Tequila (#29)
13. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#3)
12. lovelytheband – Broken (#16)
11. Anne-Marie – 2002 (#17)
10. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#14) [2 Weeks At #1]
  9. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling (#21)
  8. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#10)
  7. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now (#7)
  6. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#8)
  5. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (#13)
  4. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier (#4)
  3. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#1) [6 Weeks At #1]
  2. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#5)
  1. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#2) [3rd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: NF – Lie (–31)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between Dan + Shay – Tequila and Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It (+15)

New Entrants
~ First up we have Loud Luxury featuring brando with Body. Right off the bat, I don't like this song. I find it annoying. I don't like the production. The vocals are mediocre. The song is very repetitive. There's not much else to say. It's just annoying. I can't see this doing well here thankfully.

~ Next we have a song that's been chillin' on Hit-Bound for a while. It's Kamikaze by Walk The Moon. I didn't love this one at first, but it has grown on me with repeated listens. It's obviously not as good as One Foot or some of the other songs from What If Nothing, but I like the song for what it is. It's catchy and different. I like the production and Nick does a nice job on the vocals. I'm glad this song is here because Walk The Moon deserve all the success they can get. Hopefully it does decent at the very least.

~ Next we have Calvin Harris with the follow-up to One Kiss, titled Promises. Considering that there really aren't any Calvin Harris singles that I actively dislike (aside from that big 2016 single which we don't speak of), this is one of his weakest singles in his career. It's not a bad song. It just doesn't have much to it. Sam Smith has a great soulful voice, but I'm not sure it fits well in a dance track like this. I much prefer him in his solo work. Of course he does amazing on songs like Latch and Omen by Disclosure. But for some reason, it just sounds off here. The production here is subpar. It's kind of boring and it's one of those songs that would sound good as background music. It's not something I can really focus my attention on. Also, there's this weird female voice in the background in the chorus and it just sounds so out-of-place. I don't really like this song unfortunately. It's in blue, but it's close to red.

~ Finally we have Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper with Shallow from A Star Is Born. I will say that it is a very good song. It's obviously well-written. Lady Gaga sounds great as she always does and even Bradley Cooper sounds good as well. It's a nice ballad-type song. Lady Gaga definitely has the voice for it. However, I do not think this is as good as their other song titled I'll Never Love Again. I said that that one was "beautiful" and I can't exactly say the same about this one. But it's nice and I really like it. I just hope that I'll Never Love Again will have a shot on the countdown as well.


Best Debut of the Week: Walk The Moon – Kamikaze


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Halsey – Without Me
  • Alec Benjamin – Let Me Down Slowly (DEBUT)
  • Pitbull/Theron Theron – Free Free Free
  • David Guetta/Anne-Marie – Don't Leave Me Alone (DEBUT)
  • Shawn Mendes – Nervous
  • Camila Cabello – Consequences (DEBUT)
  • Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid – Eastside
  • Lauv/Julia Michaels – There's No Way (DEBUT)
  • Ariana Grande – Breathin
  • Twenty One Pilots – My Blood
  • Tiësto & Dzeko/Preme/Post Malone – Jackie Chan
  • Alex Aiono – Big Mistake
  • The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
  • Jason Derulo & David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William – Goodbye
  • Lady Gaga – I'll Never Love Again

~ First we have Alec Benjamin with Let Me Down Slowly. There's not much to say about this song. It's kind of underwhelming and I don't really like his voice that much. More on it I guess if it debuts.

~ Next we have the first David Guetta song we've gotten in a long time. In an attempt to be relevant, he collaborates with Anne-Marie on Don't Leave Me Alone. The quality of his music has definitely gone down over time. But kudos to him for not following in the footsteps of Zedd and Marshmello and going full-on generic. The production here is still somewhat interesting. Anne-Marie doesn't sound that bad on this song. It's not something memorable, but it's not bad either.

~ Next we have Camila Cabello with Consequences. It's better than her low, but not as good as her high. But I do think this is a good song that deserves success. Her vocals aren't perfect here, but I like what she was going for. It's a very nice ballad with great lyrics. I feel the emotion. I like this one.

~ Finally we have Lauv with Julia Michaels on There's No Way. It's definitely better than I Like Me Better in more ways than one. But I still do not like this one. The production is decent, but I just don't like the vocals here. Lauv does not sound good and Julia Michaels sounds the same as she always does (not good) with her scratchy voice. It's not the worst thing ever, but it's certainly not something I want on the countdown.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Lady Gaga – I'll Never Love Again
2. The Struts/Kesha – Body Talks
3. Ariana Grande – Breathin
4. Camila Cabello – Consequences
5. Alex Aiono – Big Mistake


5 Blurbs Of Summer
~ And predictably, Youngblood is back up at #1. This has been doing very well outside of Hits 1 proving itself to be the band's biggest hit. So it was bound to spend some more time at the top. And I'm cool with it. It's still a great song.

~ Khalid/Normani – Love Lies is up to #2. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing this up at #1 sometime in the near future. Even though I've been recommending it since around March and it's just now getting big, it's still a good song. Better late than never.

~ Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess is up in the Top 5. It was only a matter of time. Despite what some people around here think, I like this song. But then again, I also liked Meant To Be, so my opinion probably doesn't have much value. But anyway, I think it's catchy and I like her voice here.

~ The Top 10 looks pretty good aside from that one outlier sitting at #7. This is not a hit, nor is it any good. I shouldn't have to complain about it this much since it shouldn't even be here. I'm praying that Lost In Japan can bump this song down soon.

~ The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling is now up in the Top 10, which is good. I'm glad the good singles from The Chainsmokers are the ones that are doing well here, even if songs like Side Effects did poorly everywhere else. It still did well here at the very least.

~ And of course, Anne-Marie – 2002 is looking for entrance into the Top 10. Can we not let this be a hit? That's all I have to say.

~ Dan + Shay – Tequila made a very nice recovery hitting a new peak at #14. I love a good country song and Tequila is exactly that. This song has very good vocals, nice lyrics, and a great flow. This deserves to do well.

~ After a few weeks of just dropping, Panic! At The Disco – Hey Look Ma, I Made It made the jump I've been waiting for. I don't think this is actually a single, but I'm cool with it being here because it's a great song. Definitely a stand out from Pray For The Wicked.

~ Everytime I type up this list and have to write Bryce Vine – Drew Barrymore, I think to myself, "This song is actually still here?" It is so bland and forgettable. I'm hoping we can kick this one out soon.

~ The mess that is Thunderclouds thankfully fell out of the Top 30. This should not be here and it doesn't deserve to be a hit. All three artists have done MUCH better.

~ AJR – Burn The House Down has been on a decline here lately, which is very much a good thing. This song is terrible, as well as AJR's entire discography. I'm glad the voters are starting to understand this.

~ NF – Lie took quite a drop this week from the Top 10 to near the Bottom 5. It's a good song, but I don't care too much about it. It can leave whenever and I won't really care to be honest. But at least it spent some time in the Top 10.

~ Weezer – Africa also dropped quite a bit into the Bottom 5. Again, I like the song, but I don't care too much about it. I would've liked to have seen some more success out of it, but I guess you can say that I'm happy with how it did since I never thought it would even debut.

~ Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love is also down in the Bottom 5. We'll probably be seeing that one on its way out very soon unfortunately. It's one of her few good songs. But oh well. It stayed a little while at least.

~ As far as the exits go, No Brainer did not do well, which was very predictable. I found this to be a big letdown after Wild Thoughts, which was one of the best songs of 2017. No Brainer is just another I'm The One. On The Loose had quite the run here despite not being a big hit elsewhere. It's definitely one of Niall's best songs, so I'm happy with how it did. Top Down was underrated of course, which is a shame because I really like that one. It deserved better. Lastly, we have Sit Next To Me, which should've been a bigger hit than it was. But I'm glad it was a hit at all and peaking at #6 is pretty good. It was a great song to have around and it will definitely be missed by me.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now

1 – Bad:
19. Anne-Marie – 2002

2 – Mediocre:
18. Charlie Puth – The Way I Am

3 – Decent:
17. Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman
16. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You

4 – Good:
15. George Ezra – Shotgun
14. Marshmello/Bastille – Happier

5 – Great:
13. The Chainsmokers/Kelsea Ballerini – This Feeling
12. lovelytheband – Broken
11. Bebe Rexha – I'm A Mess
10. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
9. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
8. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
7. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
6. Shawn Mendes/Zedd – Lost In Japan
5. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
4. Imagine Dragons – Natural
3. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
2. Selena Gomez – Back To You

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Dan + Shay – Tequila

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Bee Gees – Stayin' Alive

Most Missed Countdown Song: Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Dua Lipa/BLACKPINK – Kiss and Make Up

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#6)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Dan + Shay – Tequila
2. Selena Gomez – Back To You
3. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
4. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
5. Imagine Dragons – Natural

205 comments:

  1. Consequences is my new favorite song on HitBound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LSD isn’t leaving the countdown anytime soon. It has aired as Ear Popping Music a couple times this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    3:15- Bazzi
    Don't Matter to Me- Drake/Michael Jackson
    8 Letters- Why Don't We
    I Do- ASHLEE & EVAN
    Still New York- MAX/Joey Bada$$
    Song About You- Mike Posner
    Always Remember Us This Way- Lady Gaga
    With You- Mariah Carey
    Tie Me Down- Gryffin & ELley Duhé
    Sunflower- Post Malone & Swae Lee
    Fall- EMINƎM
    Falls- ODESZA/Sasha Sloan
    Falling Down- Lil Peep & XXXTENTACION
    Genius- LSD (Labrinth/Sia/Diplo)
    MIA- Bad Bunny/Drake
    Love Someone- Lukas Graham
    Be Alright- Dean Lewis
    Uproar- Lil Wayne/Swizz Beatz
    Let You Love Me- Rita Ora
    Head Above Water- Avril Lavigne
    Taki Taki- DJ Snake/Selena Gomez/Ozuna/Cardi B
    Ring- Cardi B/Kehlani
    I Love It- Kanye West & Lil Pump
    White Boi- Dillon Francis/Lao Ra
    SICKO MODE- Travis Scott/Drake/Swae Lee
    Better- Khalid
    Sweet but Psycho- Ava Max
    BIG BANK- YG/2 Chainz/Big Sean/Nicki Minaj
    No Stylist- French Montana/Drake
    Wake Up in the Sky- Gucci Mane/Bruno Mars/Kodak Black
    Ruin My Life- Zara Larsson
    Rewind- G-Eazy/Anthony Russo
    Love Her Too- Marc E. Bassy/G-Eazy
    EYES- RY
    Grateful- 13 Crowns/Poo Bear
    Girls- AJ Mitchell
    Trip- Ella Mai
    Ain't Easy- ELIJAH WOODS X JAMIE FINE
    Trust My Lonely- Alessia Cara
    1999- Charli XCX & Troye Sivan
    Kiss and Make Up- Dua Lipa & BLΛƆKPIИK
    Made for Now- Janet Jackson/Daddy Yankee
    In My Mind- Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino
    Smile (Living My Best Life)- Lil Duval/Snoop Dogg/Ball Greezy
    Woman like Me- Little Mix/Nicki Minaj
    Guiding Light- Mumford & Sons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://i.imgur.com/fLEcwsW.png

      Delete
    2. Yes to:

      Sunflower- Post Malone & Swae Lee
      SICKO MODE- Travis Scott/Drake/Swae Lee
      1999- Charli XCX & Troye Sivan
      In My Mind- Dynoro & Gigi D'Agostino

      Either eh, no, or haven't heard for the rest.

      Delete
    3. Stop posting this mile long list of recommendations.

      Delete
    4. But we don't want it because most of them no one cares for.

      Delete
  4. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Cardi B - Money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, that shouldn’t be a recommendation because Cardi B sucks.

      Delete
    2. *In your opinion*

      And besides Money isn't that bad... just underwhelming and disappointing for a supposed banger.

      Delete
    3. This could be Cardi B's future banger.

      Delete
  5. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/flora-cash-2-alt-8-week-of-102018.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voting poll was updated again:

    Available For Voting:
    Twenty One Pilots - Legend
    Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower
    Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me

    Unavailable For Voting:
    Jason Derulo/Davis Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Willy William - Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like Without Me and My Blood will debut this week. I'll Never Love Again and Lucid Dreams both have a chance but Lucid Dreams is only being played late at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, Without Me, My Blood and Body Talks will debut the countdown this week.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase. Give up on this. Your favourite songs aren't going to land on Hits1 because you love them.

      Delete
    2. It’s not on the voting poll so it’s not new.

      Delete
  10. New Hits 1 & No, This Isn’t A Lie: WASTE IT ON ME - STEVE AOKI/BTS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Body Talks is now going to debut instead of I'll Never Love Again

      Delete
    2. I agree with you on that one I'm not a fan of the song but it has a bunch of airplay this week.

      Delete
    3. So it will debut the countdown, Scott?

      Delete
  12. Updated weekend countdown predictions for 10/27:
    Out:
    Friends
    Almost Love
    Burn the House Down

    In:
    Body Talks
    My Blood
    Without Me

    #1: High Hopes

    Biggest Drop: Back to You (-19)

    Biggest Jump: Kamikaze (+21)

    HitBound entrants:
    Legend
    Waste It on Me
    Sunflower
    Woman like Me

    HitBound exits:
    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your predictions except the biggest jump and drop. Not sure what the biggest jump will be but Just My Type will probably be the biggest drop seeing as it's only had 1 spin all week.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. Hey I'm going to be at work during Hitbound tonight so I won't be able to cover it unless I'm not busy. If anyone else can cover it I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard this song trend on Hits 1.

      Ellie Goulding/Diplo/Swae Lee - Close To Me

      I also think it's another Hit-Bound entrant.

      Delete
  15. Hitbound List (part 1):

    Steve Aoki/BTS - Waste It On Me (Debut)
    Lauv/Julia Michaels - There's No Way
    Benny Blanco/Halsey/Khalid - Eastside
    Twenty One Pilots - Legend (Debut)
    David Guetta/Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone
    Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly
    Post Malone/Swae Lee - Sunflower (Debut)
    Shawn Mendes - Nervous
    Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman Like Me (Debut)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, Nervous is still on HitBound.

      Delete
    2. IKR. It should leave Hit-Bound and not ever debut the countdown.

      Delete
    3. I really want to do part 2 of HitBoudn but DSR is down.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Camila Cabello - Consequences
      Pitbull/Theron Theron - Free Free Free
      Ariana Grande - Breathin'
      Alex Aiono - Big Mistake
      Tiesto/Dzeko/Post Malone/Preme - Jackie Chan

      Delete
    6. Breathin' was before Big Mistake...I listened to it just didn't have a chance to post it yet

      Delete
    7. Lady Gaga Left HitBound? How could this be?

      Delete
    8. It had decent airplay this week.

      Delete
    9. I guess it left HitBound to debut next week.

      Delete
    10. Can Eastside please debut already?

      Delete
    11. I'll Never Love Again is on the Weekend Countdown.

      Delete
    12. According to DSR it looks like I'll Never Love Again and Lucid Dreams debuted this week and My Blood and Body Talks won't debut til next week.

      Delete
    13. Yes, I was right I'll Never Love Again is on the countdown.

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Important news guys:







    Greta Van Fleet's "Anthem of the Peaceful Army" wins US sales race, but Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper's "A Star is Born" retains #1 on Billboard 200.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rank Song # of Weeks
    OUT FRIENDS 32 Weeks
    OUT Almost Love 5 Weeks
    OUT Burn The House Down 5 Weeks
    #45 no tears left to cry 26 Weeks
    #44 Lie 8 Weeks
    #43 Africa 10 Weeks
    #42 Better Now 15 Weeks
    #41 Just My Type 5 Weeks
    #40 Beautiful 8 Weeks
    #39 Delicate 32 Weeks
    #38 Lucid Dreams DEBUT
    #37 One Kiss 21 Weeks
    #36 I'll Never Love Again DEBUT
    #35 Body 2 Weeks
    #34 Say Amen 32 Weeks
    #33 The Middle 39 Weeks
    #32 In My Blood 32 Weeks
    #31 Promises 2 Weeks
    #30 Whatever It Takes 35 Weeks
    #29 Without Me DEBUT
    #28 Don't Go Breaking My Heart 16 Weeks
    #27 Drew Barrymore 5 Weeks
    #26 I Wanna Know 28 Weeks
    #25 The Way I Am 10 Weeks
    #24 Heart To Break 5 Weeks
    #23 Kamikaze 2 Weeks
    #22 Electricity 4 Weeks
    #21 Hey Look Ma, I Made It 5 Weeks
    #20 Shallow 2 Weeks
    #19 Lost In Japan (Remix) 4 Weeks
    #18 Thunderclouds 6 Weeks
    #17 Girls Like You 20 Weeks
    #16 Side Effects 12 Weeks
    #15 Shotgun 10 Weeks
    #14 Back To You 24 Weeks
    #13 Tequila 11 Weeks
    #12 2002 5 Weeks
    #11 broken 13 Weeks
    #10 Happy Now 8 Weeks
    #9 The Last of The Real Ones 16 Weeks
    #8 God is a woman 10 Weeks
    #7 This Feeling 4 Weeks
    #6 Natural 14 Weeks
    #5 Love Lies 14 Weeks
    #4 Youngblood 20 Weeks
    #3 I'm A Mess 11 Weeks
    #2 Happier 8 Weeks
    Last Year Thunder 1st Week
    #1 High Hopes 18 Weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay at GIAW entering Top 10.

      Delete
    2. Boo-hoo for God is a woman entering Top 10. I hate it and it is fudging annoying.

      Delete
    3. Inb4 Waffe, Dylan and Miles say Chase, you're fudging annoying.

      Delete
    4. Because it’s really good. Also if you don’t like us, and we don’t like you, WHY THE FUCK WON’T YOU GO AWAY??

      Delete
    5. No no no no no no Nick, that was very rude to tell me what to do. Please apologize to me and say you’re sorry. And please watch your lies.

      Delete
    6. So..... It was very rude of me to tell you what to do, but now you're telling me what to do? Ok then

      Delete
    7. I am very sorry, I am about to cry. *Uhhuu Uhhuu Uhhuu* I am so emotinal right now. I just like don't like being this fudging menace in this world.

      Delete
    8. I mean... *Uhhuu* This is all my fault.

      Delete
  19. Important news guys:







    Cheat Codes's "Home" will be serviced to US Top 40/Mainstream radio stations on November-December 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-7-week-of-october-27-2018.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  21. So just took the Wutchuwant Survey. My Blood & Body Talks were on there so will definitely debut next week.

    But also Jackie Chan, Eastside, Free Free Free, and Nervous were all on there so they could all debut as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we have 6 exits next week, that’ll increase the chance of NTLTC leaving.

      Delete
    2. I really want NTLTC to leave the countdown already. This song should be banned.

      Delete
  22. http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-7-week-of-october-27-2018.html

    1: Worst Song on the Countdown
    20. Zedd and Elley Duhe - Happy Now

    0: Crap
    19. LSD (Labrinth, Sia, and Diplo) - Thunderclouds
    18. Anne-Marie - 2002

    1: Bad
    N/A

    2: Mediocre
    N/A

    3: Decent
    N/A

    4: Good
    17. Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B - Girls Like You
    16. Ariana Grande - God is a Woman

    5: Great
    15. Lady Gaga featuring Bradley Cooper - Shallow
    14. Shawn Mendes - Lost in Japan (Zedd Remix)
    13. The Chainsmokers featuring Emily Warren - Side Effects
    12. George Ezra - Shotgun
    11. Selena Gomez - Back to You
    10. lovelytheband - Broken
    9. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones
    8. The Chainsmokers featuring Kelsea Ballerini - This Feeling
    7. Imagine Dragons - Natural
    6. Khalid x Normani - Love Lies
    5. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    4. Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
    3. Marshemllo featuring Bastille - Happier
    2. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes

    6: Best Song on the Countdown
    1. Dan + Shay - Tequila

    Overall Top 20 Score: 83% (A-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay guys, can you seriously stop being so mean to Chase? If you look at it he’s really not doing anything wrong, just trying to fit in and be a part of your discussions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! The key word is that he "tries" to fit in, but he doesn't because he's being really annoying and none of us want him here.

      Delete
    2. commit toaster bath. He isn't trying to get in our discussions in fact he completely goes off topic.

      Delete
    3. Waffle and Dylan both of you need to stop telling me what to do. That’s not appropriate. Parker is trying to help you guys fix the problem. I know it’s very hard I want you to guys be nice to me. That’s all.

      Delete
    4. @Chase Last time I checked, raiding discord servers only creates problems.

      Delete
    5. Nick: Excuse me, not appropriate.

      Waffle: No it doesn't.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Does anybody even have any proof of me raiding any discord servers to prove that I actually do it? lol

      Delete
    8. I have digital proof.

      https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/472457595802615809/495411079871201310/Screen_Shot_2018-09-28_at_9.33.24_PM.png

      Delete
  24. Taki Taki is number one on global YouTube music videos chart for a second week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls like You is #1 at hot AC radio for a 13th week.

      Delete
    2. Chase is #1 on the "Who Should Leave Blogger" chart yet again

      Delete
    3. Adrian, can you please delete Nick's comment for me? That topic is so inappropriate.

      Delete
    4. Youngblood is #1 on pop radio for a 5th week.

      Delete
    5. She Got the Best of Me is #1 on country radio.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Beautiful and Broken are officially in the Top 15 at pop radio, Without Me Top 20. These songs reach new highs at pop radio.

      Delete
    8. Thunderclouds is officially in the Top 25 at pop radio, Consequences, Sunflower and Don't Matter to Me Top 30. These songs advance on the pop radio airplay format.

      Delete
    9. Rich and Lose It officially enter Top 5 at country radio.

      Delete
  25. Recommendations for Hits 1 and anyone that hasn't heard them:

    MKTO - How Can I Forget
    Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
    PUBLIC - One That I Want
    O.A.R. - Miss You All The Time
    Gryffin/Elley Duhé - Tie Me Down
    Sage/Kesha/Chika - Safe
    Walk The Moon - Tiger Teeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Brynn Elliott - Might Not Like Me

      Delete
  26. Guys, I am going to Homewood Suites Hilton this week and come back Sunday for my blog. I'll miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good news guys:







    Khalid's Better officially joins Top 40 on Billboard Hot 100 at #34, Saturday Nights debuts at #83, Suncity with Empress Of debuts at #88 and Vertigo debuts at #89.

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/10/panic-at-disco-7-week-of-102718.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Recommendations for Hits 1 and on the voting poll and anyone that hasn't heard them:
    Bazzi - 3:15
    Lukas Graham - Love Someone
    AJ Mitchell - Girls
    Logan Henderson - Pull Me Deep
    Tyga/Nicki Minaj - Dip
    Gryffin & Elley Duhé - Tie Me Down
    Rita Ora - Let You Love Me
    O.A.R. - Miss You All the Time
    Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way
    Khalid - Better
    Dean Lewis - Be Alright
    Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
    Brian Hutson - Habit
    Brynn Elliott - Might Not Like Me
    Drake/Michael Jackson - Don't Matter to Me
    ELIJAH WOODS X JAMIE FINE - Ain't Easy
    Mariah Carey - With You
    MAX/Joey Bada$$ - Still New York
    Cheat Codes - Home
    ODESZA/Sasha Sloan - Falls
    Cardi B - Money
    Why Don't We - 8 Letters
    Dillon Francis/Lao Ra - White Boi
    Lil Duval/Snoop Dogg/Ball Greezy - Smile (Living My Best Life)
    Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA
    Travis Scott - SICKO MODE
    Dan + Shay - Speechless
    DJ Snake/Selena Gomez/Ozuna/Cardi B - Taki Taki
    Kodak Black/Travis Scott/Offset - ZEZE
    Billie Eilish - when the party's over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. WAMB10, I need you to stop telling me what to do.

      Delete
  31. So Chase, how is that hiatus going?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody played on Hits 1 today! My favorite song of all time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t know it was your all time favorite.

      Delete
    2. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Camila Cabello/Swae Lee - Real Friends

      Delete
    3. ^^^ Does anyone else actually care about that song

      Delete
    4. Why recommend that when we have Consequences on HitBound?

      Delete
    5. I really want Consequences to debut the countdown and Real Friends to debut HitBound.

      Delete
  33. I just heard Delicate on Hits 1 which means that it won’t leave this week.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Bazzi - 3:15
    Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way
    Jonas Blue/Liam Payne/Lennon Stella - Polaroid
    Jack & Jack - No One Compares to You
    Ella Mai - Trip
    Camila Cabello/Swae Lee - Real Friends
    XXXTENTACION & Lil Pump/Maluma/Swae Lee - Arms Around You
    Bad Bunny/Drake - MIA
    Cardi B - Money
    Tyga/Nicki Minaj - Dip
    Travis Scott - SICKO MODE
    Drake/Michael Jackson - Don't Matter to Me
    DJ Snake/Selena Gomez/Ozuna/Cardi B - Taki Taki
    Amy Shark - I Said Hi
    O.A.R. - Miss You All the Time
    Dan + Shay - Speechless
    Quavo - W O R K I N M E
    Dua Lipa & BLΛƆKPIИK - Kiss and Make Up
    Logic/Hailee Steinfeld - Ordinary Day
    OneRepublic - Connection
    Dean Lewis - Be Alright
    Zara Larsson - Ruin My Life
    P!NK - A Million Dreams
    Lauren Daigle - You Say
    Sara Bareilles - Theodosia Reprise
    YG/2 Chainz/Big Sean/Nicki Minaj - BIG BANK
    Sheck Wes - Mo Bamba
    Lil Duval/Snoop Dogg/Ball Greezy - Smile (Living My Best Life)
    Meek Mill/Jeremih/PnB Rock - Dangerous
    Queen Naija - Karma
    Anderson .Paak/Kendrick Lamar - Tints
    City Girls - Where the Bag At?
    AJ Mitchell - Girls
    Why Don't We - 8 Letters
    Cheat Codes - Home
    Logan Henderson - Pull Me Deep
    Billie Eilish - when the party's over
    Bri Steves - Jealousy
    Saweetie & London on da Track/G-Eazy/Rich the Kid - Up Now
    G-Eazy/Anthony Russo - Rewind
    Marc E. Bassy/G-Eazy - Love Her Too
    Brian Hutson - Habit

    ReplyDelete
  35. Replies
    1. And......











      New on Hits 1: Little Mix/Nicki Minaj - Woman like Me

      Delete
    2. Wait a minute, Woman like Me has been on Hits one before, sorry 'bout that.

      Delete
    3. Leah: I know it's Halloween, what did you dress up as?

      Delete
  36. is there something going on with adrian??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if he’s going to skip this post like he did in 05/13/17 and 07/29/17 but I doubt it.

      Delete
    2. Hi CC, nice to meet you. I am Chasetronaut.

      Delete
    3. I never known you before CC. Welcome to the blog.

      Delete
    4. hi all of you ive been veiwing his blog for sometime now and i just started commenting to this blog. I love music especially when they are ranked. The reason I asked is because he posted on tuesday last week and not this week so just wondering

      Delete
    5. Wanna join our discord server?

      Delete
    6. WAMB10 this has nothing to do what CC is saying.

      Delete
  37. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: PRETTYMUCH - Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song is over one year old

      Delete
    2. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Carly Rae Jepsen - Party for One

      Delete
  38. New Music Alert: Imagine Dragons - Machine

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hits 1 just updated the voting poll this week:


    Available for vote:
    NONE, Done with this. Fudge Hits 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBH, this isn’t the first time it has happened.

      Delete
    2. It’s not Chase, Waffle, it’s Jenifer.

      Delete
    3. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498138408544370699/507654999115825155/image0.png

      Delete
    4. I am Chase, I just have a different account.

      Delete
  40. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Slipknot - All Out Life

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello. Today I am going to Homewood Suites Hilton.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kris Wu's "Antares" is officially #1 on US iTunes Sales Chart. It might dethrone Andrea Bocelli's "Sì" for #1 on Billboard 200 dated November 17.

    ReplyDelete
  43. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/billboard-overview-post-malone-khalid.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  44. Weekend Countdown Predictions for 11/3/2018:
    Exits:
    I'll Never Love Again
    Body
    Better Now
    Africa
    One Kiss
    Lie

    Entrants:
    My Blood
    Eastside
    Jackie Chan
    Body Talks
    Free Free Free
    breathin

    #1: Youngblood (4th Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: Happy Now (-31)

    Biggest Jump: Without Me (+18)

    HitBound entrants and exits TBA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with most of it...it's hard to predict without the poll being updated.

      The biggest drop and jump I agree with..Happy Now only has 2 spins this week. All the entrants will most likely debut except Breathin' doesn't have enough airplay.
      The only 3 songs that have no airplay are Africa, Better Now, and Just My Type so those will exit but not sure what else.

      Delete
    2. Body is not gonna leave this week, it has aired as Ear Poppin Music.

      Delete
  45. Updated Weekend Countdown Predictions for 11/3/2018:
    Exits:
    I'll Never Love Again
    Just My Type
    Body
    Better Now
    Africa
    One Kiss
    Lie

    Entrants:
    My Blood
    Eastside
    Jackie Chan
    Big Mistake
    Body Talks
    Free Free Free
    breathin

    #1: Youngblood (4th Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: Happy Now (-31)

    Biggest Jump: Without Me (+18)

    HitBound entrants and exits TBA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you fucking serious? 7 exits?

      Delete
    2. We’re going to have 5 exits this week, not 7.

      Delete
    3. I think you should remove Body and One Kiss on the exit list and remove Big Mistake and Breathin on my he entrant list.

      Delete
  46. I have to let you know that I am leaving to go to Homewood Suites Hilton so goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Updated Weekend Countdown Predictions for 11/3/2018:
    Exits:
    I'll Never Love Again
    Just My Type
    Better Now
    Africa
    Lie

    Entrants:
    My Blood
    Eastside
    Jackie Chan
    Body Talks
    Free Free Free

    #1: Youngblood (4th Week!!!)

    Biggest Drop: Happy Now (-31)

    Biggest Jump: Without Me (+18)

    HitBound entrants and exits TBA.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sorry guys. Late AT40 post. But it is out! Check it out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/at40-5-seconds-of-summer-2-week-of.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  49. Do not tell Hits 1 but PATD! made a cover of the Greatest show from the soundtrack of the greasest showman they''l love it.

    ReplyDelete