Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Panic! At The Disco (2) – Week Of August 18, 2018

For those unaware, I announced the rankdown I'll be doing a little over a week ago. You can find the page on the top of the site with all the other pages. The tentative deadline for submissions is currently mid-September, so I encourage people to participate if they have time. Also, fellow blogger Nick Perkins is doing a rankdown of his own. His consists of the Billboard Hot 100 #1 songs from the past five years. Check out his page if you're interested in participating in that. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • The Wrecks – James Dean (#33)
  • Twenty One Pilots – Jumpsuit (#44)
  • Liam Payne/J Balvin – Familiar (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
The Countdown
45. Bazzi – Mine (#43)
44. Sugarland/Taylor Swift – Babe (#42)
43. MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld – Colour (#26)
42. Charlie Puth/Kehlani – Done For Me (#41)
41. U2/Cheat Codes – Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way (#28)
40. Meghan Trainor – Let You Be Right (#34)
39. Walk The Moon – One Foot (#37)
38. PNAU – Go Bang (DEBUT)
37. 5 Seconds of Summer – Want You Back (#35) [1 Week At #1]
36. Drake – In My Feelings (#39)
35. Halsey – Alone (#40)
34. Lauv – I Like Me Better (#31)
33. The Weeknd/Kendrick Lamar – Pray For Me (#25)
32. Madison Beer – Home With You (#30)
31. Dan + Shay – Tequila (DEBUT)
30. Bebe Rexha – I'm a Mess (DEBUT)
29. Niall Horan – On The Loose (#19)
28. Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same (#36) [1 Week At #1]
27. PRETTYMUCH – Summer On You (#23)
26. Dua Lipa – IDGAF (#32)
25. Maroon 5 – Wait (#27)
24. Alessia Cara – Growing Pains (#22)
23. Shawn Mendes – In My Blood (#15) [2 Weeks At #1]
22. Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin – I Like It (#18)
21. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (#21) [1 Week At #1]
20. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (#38)
19. lovelytheband – Broken (#29)
18. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends (#12)
17. Imagine Dragons – Natural (#17)
16. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies (#16)
15. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me (#13)
14. Post Malone – Better Now (#20)
13. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart (#11)
12. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry (#24)
11. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You (#10)
10. Taylor Swift – Delicate (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  9. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes (#9) [1 Week At #1]
  8. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss (#14)
  7. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones (#7)
  6. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know (#8)
  5. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen (Saturday Night) (#5) [4 Weeks At #1]
  4. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle (#4) [9 Weeks At #1]
  3. 5 Seconds of Summer – Youngblood (#3)
  2. Selena Gomez – Back To You (#6)
  1. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (4)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: MNEK/Hailee Steinfeld – Colour (–17)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects (+18)

New Entrants
~ First up we have PNAU with Go Bang. I usually like this kind of music, but I do not like this song. The production is pretty mediocre and it's actually kind of annoying a lot of the time. I do not like the vocals here as well as the repetitive lyrics. Like I said when it debuted on Hit-Bound, my opinion could change, though it's pretty unlikely. I doubt this song will last very long anyway. So yeah. Not a fan.

~ After the big single that had mixed reactions with some people liking it and others hating it, Bebe Rexha is back with the follow-up, titled I'm A Mess. It's from her recent album Expectations, which I thought was a good album overall listening through the whole thing. I'm A Mess is definitely a very good song from there. I love the guitar at the beginning and the end. Bebe Rexha sounds really good on here. I love her voice as always. I actually like the lyrical content too. I think it's a very good song all around and it's one that I'm sure many will enjoy after Meant To Be. I hope to see some success out of it.

~ Last we have country duo Dan + Shay, who have finally brought a song to Hits 1. These guys have been around for a while and they're finally here. Tequila is simply a fantastic song in my opinion. Country music these days can definitely have people divided, especially when you have artists like Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan, and Sam Hunt who are on the line between country and pop. But I see no reason to dislike Tequila. It has a very nice opening and I love the chorus, especially the last one. The production and instrumentation were done very well here and their vocals are just spot on. I like the lyrical content. This is the new best song on the countdown, which I didn't see coming after the first time listening to it. But after multiple listens, it has only gotten better.


Best Debut of the Week: Dan + Shay – Tequila


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Justin Timberlake – SoulMate
  • George Ezra – Shotgun (DEBUT)
  • NF – Lie
  • Anne-Marie – 2002 (DEBUT)
  • Train/Cam/Travie McCoy – Call Me Sir
  • Bazzi/Camila Cabello – Beautiful
  • Zedd/Elley Duhé – Happy Now
  • Weezer – Africa
  • DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper/Quavo – No Brainer
  • Charlie Puth – The Way I Am
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
  • AJR – Burn The House Down
  • Noah Cyrus, MAX – Team
  • Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind
  • Brown & Gray – Top Down

~ First up we have George Ezra with Shotgun. I like this guy and I love his voice. Budapest was an enjoyable song, as is Shotgun. The instrumentation is actually pretty interesting here. We got a lot of different stuff including what I think sounds like a tuba? I'm not really sure but it sounds cool. And like I said, George Ezra has a great voice.

~ Next we have Anne-Marie with 2002. I don't think there's too much to say about this one. I don't really like the way she references a bunch of other songs in the chorus. I heard some Britney Spears, Jay-Z, NSYNC, and Nelly. I guess it just takes away from the originality. The production here is kinda messy, almost like Marshmello produced this one as well. And the vocals haven't improved. Her voice is still very scratchy and kind of hard to listen to. I guess the problem here is that nothing has changed from Friends to this aside from maybe the songwriting, which still isn't great.

~ As you can see, I grew into Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love. While I do believe that she can do better with her vocals because she has a good voice, the production is what's winning me over. This is an undeniably catchy song that I can't not enjoy. So good news for the Sabrina Carpenter fans. I actually like a song from her.

~ So Dennis Lloyd – Nevermind has gotten significant airplay so far this week. Looks like we may actually see this on the countdown this upcoming weekend. I must have jinxed it when I said it had almost no shot.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Weezer – Africa
2. NF – Lie
3. Justin Timberlake – SoulMate
4. Sabrina Carpenter – Almost Love
5. Noah Cyrus/MAX – Team


Go Blurb
~ Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss is up in the Top 10, which is nice to see. It's not Calvin Harris' best work by any means. But it is an enjoyable song and probably the best I've heard from Dua Lipa this year (Scared To Be Lonely doesn't count).

~ As far as the exits go, I really did not care about Jumpsuit. The rock vibe is cool and all, but I can't stand Tyler Joseph's voice in that song. The yelling at the end is fine, but the mumbling in the verses is kinda annoying. Familiar was underrated for Liam's best song. It's a shame. James Dean was pretty underrated too. That one was a great song and I know I'll be listening to it periodically throughout the rest of the year, which is a good thing for the song when I start putting together my year-end lists.

~ Because there was not much worth talking about with the countdown, I'll talk about the VMAs, which aired this past Sunday Monday. I really didn't care too much for the majority of the performances. I liked the performance from Logic and Ryan Tedder of their song One Day. Brendon Urie did a nice job and I got to see the Backstreet Boys perform during the pre-show. They did a very nice job as well. The performances from Shawn Mendes, Jennifer Lopez, Ariana Grande, and Maluma were all decent, but nothing more. Everything else was not that good or not very interesting.

As far as the awards go, I'm cool with Nicki Minaj winning best hip-hop with Chun Li, although I thought APESHIT by The Carters was better. Her acceptance speech was strange though, especially when she said "Normani is that bitch" or something along those lines. I don't know what that was all about. Logic got snubbed for a couple awards including Best Collaboration and Video with a Message. The former went to Jennifer Lopez, DJ Khaled, and Cardi B for Dinero, even though every other nominee was better. Dinero is not a good song, although I get that it's subjective and it might just be me who dislikes it. But whatever. Video with a Message went to Childish Gambino for This Is America, which I won't disagree with necessarily. I knew it would win. But I still think Logic's song was more deserving. The music video and the song itself has a very powerful message. But of course, it will go to the biggest song of the bunch.

APESHIT did win a couple awards for Best Art Direction and Best Cinematography, which is good. I like the music video for that song, so I'm glad it managed to snag a couple awards. All The Stars by Kendrick Lamar and SZA got Best Visual Effects, which it totally deserved. The song has a great music video in terms of the visuals. For Best New Artist, I was rooting for Hayley Kiyoko because on top of being very talented, she is considered iconic among the LGBT community and frankly, her music is better for the most part. But of course people don't know who she is and the award ended up going to Cardi B. I'm not sure what was going on with Madonna. She looked terrible and her tribute speech for Aretha Franklin was essentially about herself and it dragged. That could've been done so much better in my opinion and she herself could've looked a lot better. I don't know much about fashion (which is funny since gay men are supposed to be experts), but I know a bad outfit when I see one.

So yeah. The MTV VMAs this year was really nothing interesting. There was nothing spectacular and I may have just been better off having not seen it. But that's just me. I didn't love it and for those who missed it because you didn't realize it was on a Monday night as opposed to Sunday night, you didn't miss much.


Top 20 Review
– Crap:
20. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey – The Middle

1 – Bad:
19. Marshmello/Anne-Marie – Friends

2 – Mediocre:
18. NOTD/Bea Miller – I Wanna Know

3 – Decent:
17. Maroon 5/Cardi B – Girls Like You
16. Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry

4 – Good:
15. lovelytheband – Broken
14. Post Malone – Better Now

5 – Great:
13. Taylor Swift – Delicate
12. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
11. Imagine Dragons – Natural
10. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa – One Kiss
9. Khalid/Normani – Love Lies
8. Panic! At The Disco – Say Amen
7. Selena Gomez – Back To You
6. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren – Side Effects
5. Fall Out Boy – The Last Of The Real Ones
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
3. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
2. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Aretha Franklin – (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman

Most Missed Countdown Song: Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Logic/Ryan Tedder – One Day

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: P!nk – What About Us (#33)


My Top 5 Picks
1. TIE: Dan + Shay – Tequila
1. TIE: Backstreet Boys – Don't Go Breaking My Heart
3. Foster The People – Sit Next To Me
4. Panic! At The Disco – High Hopes
5. Walk The Moon – One Foot

112 comments:

  1. Also, the reason why Nicki said that at the VMA's was because apparently one of the comedians introducing the award was shading 5H without Camila or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And thanks for the shout out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I was talking to Adrian, he had it orange in some of the 2014 weeks.

      Delete
    2. Back then, overplay was a factor. Now, he just cares about the quality of the music.

      Delete
    3. Montavis got it. I was not a good music critic back then. It is a very good song and the overplay shouldn’t have been such a big factor.

      Delete
    4. I was terrible at predicting back then because whenever I made predictions in AGT for season 9, they were far off from the actual ones.

      Delete
  4. So... I'm back...

    I missed a lot of weekend countdown. It has definitely changed into the "45 non biggest hits in North America" which is not necessarily bad, but when P!ATD hits #1 you know there is just some biasness towards a few artists. It's literally not a countdown, it's like a fan voted pop chart that makes no sense at all. Everywhere else however, I do know that so far this year, it has been nothing but Drake which I am fine with tbh. Nice For What, 8 Out Of 10, and Summer Games are my favorites from him this year.

    I want to the 2013 rankdown but the problem is I don't know half of those songs and I don't want to rate my first listen opinions for those songs since they will probably not be accurate. I will try I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/08/at40-maroon-5-2-week-of-august-18-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/lsd-5-alt-8-week-of-81818.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Lies will dethrone Girls like You for #1 at pop radio for next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No it won't, Love Lies will not be #1 on pop radio.

      Delete
    3. ^That could be possible, but not next week.

      Delete
  8. Updated Weekend Countdown Predictions:
    Exits:
    Meant to Be
    One Foot
    Babe
    Colour
    Mine
    Love is Bigger than Anything in Its Way
    Pray for Me

    Entrants:
    Nevermind
    God is a woman
    The Way I Am
    Africa
    Shotgun
    Call Me Sir
    Top Down

    #1: High Hopes (3rd Week)

    Biggest DROP: Growing Pains (-17)

    Biggest Jump: Tequila (+22)

    HitBound Entrants:
    Happier
    Just My Type
    Thunderclouds
    Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    Promises
    Kamikaze
    Drew Barrymore
    Solo

    HitBound Exits:
    Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Despite being off the voting poll, Meant To Be has aired 3 times today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Meant to Be leaving the countdown next week.

      Delete
    2. It’s going to leave this week but will still get random spins after it’s departure.

      Delete
    3. @WAMB Of course it fucking will!

      Delete
    4. Not like that, Waffle. You need to speak properly by saying WAMB10, of course it will.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Updated Weekend Countdown Predictions:
    Exits:
    One Foot
    Babe
    Colour
    Mine
    Love is Bigger than Anything in Its Way
    Pray for Me


    Entrants:
    Nevermind
    God is a woman
    The Way I Am
    Africa
    Call Me Sir
    Top Down

    #1: High Hopes (3rd Week)

    Biggest DROP: Growing Pains (-17)

    Biggest Jump: Tequila (+22)

    HitBound Entrants:
    Happier
    Just My Type
    Thunderclouds
    Hey Look Ma, I Made It
    Promises
    Kamikaze
    Drew Barrymore
    Solo

    HitBound Exits:
    Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1- Make up your god damn mind.

      2- There will only be 6 exits, not 7.

      3- Mine was not removed from the voting poll and I don’t think it will leave

      4- Meant To Be was removed and will likely be going next week...thank god

      5- Tequila will not jump that high

      Delete
    2. Chase also predicted 6 exits in this prediction.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Just because the guy who played Robbie Rotten died? That's quite a bit of an exaggeration if you ask me.

      Delete
    2. Parker you used this emoji on the Discord after you found out.

      https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/405382963057000458.png?v=1

      Delete
    3. Leah: Because that was the worst thing that happened on that day, I guess.

      .: I know it’s sad but it’s still not an excuse to say that your childhood had died, unless the only thing you did then was watch that show.

      Delete
    4. Cure: I heard that LazyTown ended in 2014.

      Parker: That's sad, too.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Nope.

      New on Hits 1:

      Jason Derulo - Goodbye

      Delete
    2. Goodbye is on Hits 1, First Time is not

      Delete
    3. I just said it earlier that Goodbye is on Hits 1, I caught myself.

      Delete
  14. Finally got this out: https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/panic-at-disco-2-week-of-81818.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hits 1 just played 9 throwback songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what? Why should they not? Hits 1 is not all about your little exits on the countdown.

      Delete
  16. And the Music Meeting: https://nickscountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/tyga-2-music-meeting-top-20-week-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. My AT40 post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/at40-maroon-5-3-week-of-august-25-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Survey Songs:
    Madison Beer - Home With You
    Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess
    The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects
    Weezer - Africa
    Brown & Gray - Top Down
    Train/Cam/Travie McCoy - Call Me Sir
    Panic! At The Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
    Maroon 5/Cardi B - Girls Like You
    Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
    5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    Post Malone - Better Now
    Foster The People - Sit Next To Me
    Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
    Charlie Puth - The Way I Am
    Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle
    Imagine Dragons - Natural
    lovelytheband - broken
    George Ezra - Shotgun (!!!)
    Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes
    Ariana Grande - God Is A Woman
    Khalid/Normani - Love Lies
    Fall Out Boy - The Last Of The Real Ones
    Dan + Shay - Tequila
    DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper - No Brainer (!!!)
    Selena Gomez - Back To You
    PRETTYMUCH - Summer On You
    PNAU - Go Bang
    Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind
    Could we possibly be losing Mine (which still has no spins) so Shotgun or No Brainer could debut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or more likely they'll leave hit-bound and debut next week

      Delete
    2. I doubt we’ll be getting 8 exits this week, No Brainer and Shotgun barely have any spins.

      Delete
    3. WAMB10: No Brainer has 9, Shotgun has 6
      Waffle: The lead single off of BTS's new album

      Delete
  19. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: KUN - Pull Up

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweetener is officially #1 on Top Album Sales & Billboard 200 charts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. NOBODY CARES IF YOU CHANGED YOUR PROFILE PIC!!!!!!




















      NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Wait, wait, wait. Waffle, by the way that's not nice to say.

      Delete
    3. How about by saying, nice profile pic, instead of saying nobody cares if you changed your profile pic.

      Delete
    4. Because I legit don't give 2 fucks about it and neither does anyone else.

      Also you can't tell me what to do.

      Delete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://swegawaffle.blogspot.com/2018/08/billboard-hot-100-top-50-drake-6-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. BTS - IDOL could very likely get a #1 debut for the charts dated 9/7/18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....im so fucking looking forward to that....

      Delete
  25. BTS & Nicki Minaj's "IDOL" closed day one with 1888 pop spins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it will officially impact pop radio immediately on August 28.

      Delete
  26. Z100 is playing BTS' "IDOL" every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, what has the BTS/kpop in general army done to the music industry.......

      Delete
  27. And important news, guys:







    Better Now is officially #1 on pop radio.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hitbound List (part 1):

    DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Chance The Rapper - No Brainer
    Marshmello/Bastille - Happier (Debut)
    Sabrina Carpenter - Almost Love
    Zedd/Elley Duhé - Happy Now
    The Vamps - Just My Type (Debut)
    LSD - Thunderclouds (Debut)
    Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It (Debut)
    NF - Lie
    Clean Bandit/Demi Lovato - Solo (Debut)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought No Brainer was going to leave HitBound to debt next week.

      Delete
    2. Hitbound List (part 2):

      Bazzi/Camila Cabello - Beautiful
      Walk The Moon - Kamikaze (Debut)
      Calvin Harris/Sam Smith - Promises (Debut)
      Anne-Marie - 2002
      AJR - Burn The House Down
      Bryce Vine - Drew Barrymore (Debut)

      Delete
    3. But this wasn’t the first time it has happened.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. So we have more new songs this week than old songs which is crazy. That means we lost 3 songs (besides the 5 from last week that will be debuting on the countdown, plus God Is A Woman).

      Team is gone for good since it is off the voting poll. Shotgun will most likely debut next week. However, SoulMate could be gone for good too since it's losing steam elsewhere.

      Also, something I found interesting: I swear the intro of Kamikaze sounds exactly like Happy Now. Does anyone else hear the resemblance?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Scott: Yeah I hear what you're talking about

      Delete
  29. Here are the exits:
    Meant to Be
    One Foot
    Love is Bigger than Anything in its Way
    Babe
    Colour
    Pray for Me

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. George Ezra - Shotgun is in this week’s countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG, 1st week since 10/24/15!!!!! We have a 7 exit week!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Okay guys. I guess I'm startled, but....









    The Last of the Real Ones is #1 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But before that:




      #1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Charlie Puth - Attention

      Delete
  34. And the full countdown is here:
    45. Lauv - I Like Me Better
    44. Meghan Trainor - Let You Be Right
    43. Drake - In My Feelings
    42. Charlie Puth/Kehlani - Done for Me
    41. Alessia Cara - Growing Pains
    40. 5 Seconds of Summer - Want You Back
    39. George Ezra - Shotgun (DEBUT)
    38. Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same
    37. Train/Cam/Travie McCoy - Call Me Sir (DEBUT)
    36. Halsey - Alone
    35. Brown & Gray - Top Down (DEBUT)
    34. PNAU - Go Bang
    33. Weezer - Africa (DEBUT)
    32. Niall Horan - On the Loose
    31. Dennis Lloyd - Nevermind (DEBUT)
    30. Dua Lipa - IDGAF
    29. Maroon 5 - Wait
    28. The Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - Side Effects
    27. Charlie Puth - The Way I Am (DEBUT)
    26. Madison Beer - Home with You
    25. Post Malone - Better Now
    24. Bebe Rexha - I'm a Mess
    23. PRETTYMUCH - Summer on You
    22. Cardi B/Bad Bunny/J Balvin - I Like It
    21. Dan + Shay - Tequila
    20. Ariana Grande - God is a woman (HOT SHOT DEBUT)
    19. Imagine Dragons - Natural
    18. Khalid/Normani - Love Lies
    17. marshmello/Anne-Marie - Friends
    16. Foster the People - Sit Next to Me
    15. NOTD/Bea Miller - I Wanna Know
    14. Shawn Mendes - In My Blood
    13. Taylor Swift - Delicate
    12. Ariana Grande - No Tears Left to Cry
    11. lovelytheband - Broken
    10. Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey - The Middle
    9. Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes
    8. Calvin Harris/Dua Lipa - One Kiss
    7. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
    6. Selena Gomez - Back to You
    5. Panic! at the Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night)
    4. Maroon 5/Cardi B - Girls like You
    3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Youngblood
    2. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes
    1. Fall Out Boy - The Last of the Real Ones (1st Week @ #1!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Countdown post is out!!!!

    https://blogspotperiod.blogspot.com/2018/08/fall-out-boy-1-week-of-august-25-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. 7 debuts this week and none of them were "Almost Love"? Lmao I give up.

    ReplyDelete
  37. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/fall-out-boy-1-week-of-august-25-2018.html

    ReplyDelete